George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good

+2
it's me
Merlin
6 posters

Go down

Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good Empty Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good

Post by Merlin Sat 12 Feb 2011, 09:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good

Celebs like George Clooney, Penelope Cruz and Charlize Theron are donating their paintings, sketches and doodles for charity.

George Clooney, Penelope Cruz, and Charlize Theron designed special gifts for you or a loved one.

The artwork is for the Whatever It Takes campaign launched by 21st Century Leaders Foundation. Proceeds go to charities like Save the Children, CARE and World Wildlife Fund.

The three celebrities pictured are among 600 leaders in fashion, film, television, art, music and sport who have donated artwork. Thus far, $4 million have been raised.

The website offers watches, purses, jewelry, plates, stationary, bed linens ... all for purchase, and all with a celebrity imprint.

Here are five of TakePart's favorite celebrity designed must-haves.

(Note: The Whatever It Takes shopping site is U.K. based, but ships to the U.S.)

1. George Clooney Dinnerware

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you ever wanted to lick George Clooney's face, now's your chance.

Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good Empty Re: Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good

Post by it's me Sat 12 Feb 2011, 10:51

HAHAHA!!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good Empty Re: Art for Charity's Sake: Clooney, Cruz and Theron Design for Good

Post by lucy Sat 12 Feb 2011, 14:31

I like them! Kinda reminds me of dinner plates my kids made back when they were in kindergarden.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 12 Feb 2011, 15:26

hehehehe

no, they are fun
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 12 Feb 2011, 17:01

And he's got ... a clock too ! Basketball

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LOL!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Feb 2011, 17:55

I want the whole set!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 12 Feb 2011, 21:12

No women's watch ??? I should write him a note about that, cause I need a watch !!! Writer\'s block
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 Feb 2011, 08:00

melbert wrote:I want the whole set!!!
You know, I've often thought that a mug, or maybe a bowl would be nice but always wondered who on earth would ever buy an entire dinner service. Now I know!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Feb 2011, 14:17

Yup! That would be ME!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 13 Feb 2011, 22:25

Me too, I just love a funny design on just about everything. Wheee!
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down