» Amal in Texas this afternoon 15.11.16
Tue Nov 29 2016, 21:35 by carolhathaway

» George and the stylist from Esquire UK article January 2014
Tue Nov 29 2016, 17:42 by Joanna

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Sun Nov 27 2016, 03:58 by ladybugcngc

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Have any of you ever been this consumed over the creation of a movie like “MM” Or know of a Film Make that has been so generous in sharing all that George does?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have any of you ever been this consumed over the creation of a movie like “MM” Or know of a Film Make that has been so generous in sharing all that George does?

Post by Mazy on Mon May 20 2013, 03:51

I don't how the way the rest of you feel however I have never gotten this excited over the creation of a movie before as I have with "Monuments Men." Also I never heard of a director, co-producer, co-writer and star who allows fans so much visibility on the making of the film as George along with his partner Grant.

It is a daily occurance first I start tweeting, pick up information here and there, one things just leads to the next. I do not do searches to look for items it is like they find me. Is it just me or do the rest of you feel the same. I love Gerorge but I have for quite some time, so I cannot say that is it.

Zen

Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Re: Have any of you ever been this consumed over the creation of a movie like “MM” Or know of a Film Make that has been so generous in sharing all that George does?

Post by Barbara Garabedian on Mon May 20 2013, 05:14

I agree,it seems to me that he allows camers and all kinds of pictures of him at restaurants and also filming in Germany. Most production companies would not allow this. but this is george, and he shares himself to the public and let them know what is going on. Most stars do not do this and I appreciate him more and more for allowing us to see what he is doing and where he is going and I feel this is going to be a big hit of a movie and maybe oscar too. Love ya george, bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Re: Have any of you ever been this consumed over the creation of a movie like “MM” Or know of a Film Make that has been so generous in sharing all that George does?

Post by Mazy on Mon May 20 2013, 05:20

I agree I don't even like war movies, but this one has me very excited. Hopefully before we know it, it will be Dec. 18th.
Zen

Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Mon May 20 2013, 05:42

I don't think it's so much a question of 'being allowed' but more an issue of how famous George is. Whenever he makes a film on location, he's fairly visible and we get lots of photos and footage of him.

There was so much stuff while he was making Ides of March too and I agree it's wonderful!

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna on Mon May 20 2013, 10:20

Now that George and Grant are Oscar winners maybe they have
more appeal than ever to the media ?
I agree it's great to see film making like this. Coolio

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum