George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg

+8
NotAvailable
melbert
Missa
Katiedot
party animal - not!
it's me
Joanna
silly girl
12 posters

Go down

mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg Empty George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg

Post by silly girl Thu 16 May 2013, 13:38

Mark Wahlberg did an interview and said that GC is single. I think he just means GC has no kids and can stay out late but that he can't because he is married with children. His words might have been misconstrued. Here is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg
Thursday, May 16, 2013, 13:36 clock

Mark Wahlberg claims that George Clooney is in any relationship.

The action actor resides in Berlin, where his colleague and friend currently the movie ' monuments men' turns.
ls he asked in an interview by focus online is whether he alone would meet with his buddy for common beers, it responds: "maybe, I could squeeze a short meeting in my schedule. Between 18 and 20: 00, then I have Yes back in the bed. George is well, he's single."
For weeks, rumors making the rounds, George Clooney have by his girlfriend Stacy Keibler separated, what always denied the pair. Rudert Wahlberg then back on demand and declared: "well, at least he has no children. He can afford yet another life."
Wahlberg even pulls four children with his wife Rhea Durham big, which is why he lead a completely different life today than even in recent times. "I go in the evening no longer out", he laughs. "Then one has at one time much longer and still have eight hours sleep!" So he wake up today morning at four o'clock, "instead of going to the time in the bed. But this is good - it is almost prefer it to me. I just left this time behind me. "At some point you must grow up and take responsibility."

Mehr lesen: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @klatsch_tratsch on Twitter | KlatschTratschDE on Facebook

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg Empty Re: George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg

Post by Joanna Thu 16 May 2013, 13:41

Remember his staunch knowledge about the Oscar winers ?? Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

mark wal - George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg Empty Re: George Clooney is single, says Mark Wahlberg

Post by it's me Thu 16 May 2013, 13:50

staunch knowledge about what?

Anyway it was a random comment, I think
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 16 May 2013, 14:04

Is it me, or do I get the impression these two are not the greatest of buddies? Yep, I know that they were both in 'The Perfect Storm', but I'm not so sure that they 'run in the same circles'.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 16 May 2013, 17:02

Yes, they used to be friends and George even wanted him to do another film with him - can't remember which one now - but then used another actor instead.

I got the feeling there may have been some bad blood, but also I could be making that up.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 16 May 2013, 20:23

I heard me too
guess all fine now
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 16 May 2013, 23:30

Katiedot wrote:Yes, they used to be friends and George even wanted him to do another film with him - can't remember which one now - but then used another actor instead.

I got the feeling there may have been some bad blood, but also I could be making that up.

I think it was the Matt Damon role in Ocean's 11.

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 17 May 2013, 02:03

But, they've kissed and made up, so they're not enemies any longer.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 17 May 2013, 06:16

George never stays mad long at anybody. he's such an affectionate person. Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 17 May 2013, 09:26

I think things got a little twisted in translation. Acturally George is single in the sense that he is not married. He is free to go out at night when ever he wants as George doesn't have a wife and kids at home waiting on him.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 17 May 2013, 14:41

Missa wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Yes, they used to be friends and George even wanted him to do another film with him - can't remember which one now - but then used another actor instead.

I think it was the Matt Damon role in Ocean's 11.

Walberg said in the press that he was more interested in heading up his own franchise of a remake (The Italian Job) than playing a bit part in one of George's. Interestingly enough, the sequel to The Italian Job has not occurred yet. The comment was believed to have been one of the issues between the men. Not to mention that Mark did not publicly back George's account of the rumble with David O'Russell on the set of Three Kings. And Mark was allegedly pissed that George created and aired Unscripted the year after Mark's show Entourage went to air. There was talk that Mark thought George was trading on his success and copying his idea - just in a different format. At least, that is my memory of it.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 17 May 2013, 15:45

Seems like Mark not only have 4 children but his wife has 5, if that is how he acts. He just isn't in the same caliber as George is and never will be. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

I hadn't heard that I guess I was wrong maybe it wasn't an innocent slip or misunderstanding.

I just came across the same story from another place. Did not post because the words were exact.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 17 May 2013, 16:52

I read he at one point thought G was his 'protector'

And he was wrong
G has only coworkers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 18 May 2013, 06:45

George is a very equal kind of person with those who do more to assist in the production of a film. Many times they agree to take less up front pay to make the making of the film easier. And he goes co- earner with them, taking less pay himself. Yes. Coworker is often the way its done with George. Because he has made his millions and now tries to do everything at lower costs, so that if worst comes to worst, nobody looses their shirt in the process. He takes most of the loss if it happens. But I am sure he's very grateful when others help to make that happen.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 18 May 2013, 20:51

Joanie's Clone wrote:George is a very equal kind of person with those who do more to assist in the production of a film. .

if worst comes to worst, nobody looses their shirt in the process. He takes most of the loss if it happens. But I am sure he's very grateful when others help to make that happen.

Right I think that George is a fair person. He uses his commercials to make up for what he doesn't earn on movie projects, that he and Grant producel. Also the money making movies like "Oceans."

Zen

Last edited by Mazy on Sat 18 May 2013, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sat 18 May 2013, 23:21

I do NOT believe that George Clooney is single. Where is the girlfriend Keibler? When she flew back to USA? Or is she in Como??
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 18 May 2013, 23:29

We don't know that he is single only Mark said that he was. But he is single in a sense that he's not married. Single with a GF at the present time.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sat 18 May 2013, 23:29

I have just seen pictures of Keibler on the Internet, my opinion is that .... Keibler is not beautiful. Your face looks like a face of many women. She looks like Heidi Klum and I find absolutely no attragtiv. But that is a matter of taste. I think that George Clooney with Elisabetta Canalis have best fit together. Clooney is a Idiot!!!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sat 18 May 2013, 23:31

pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 18 May 2013, 23:37

pizzale wrote:Clooney with Elisabetta Canalis have best fit together. Clooney is a Idiot!!!!
But they have been finished for two years, apparently she wanted to get married. Only the two people involved knows what happens and what their feelings towards one person or another. We can only guess who we thinks would be good together.

Acturally he would be better with me.;-)

There are feelings involved that we no nothing about. JMHO

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sat 18 May 2013, 23:42

Well, I beg to differ. As an Italian, you may be patriotic about Clooney's ex-sardineian gf, Elisabetta Canali but I thought she was very androgynous & masculine, both face & body. I also find Stacey Keibler very bland & too big. Not saying that in a derogatory way. Just my opinion about the way they look.
And thousands of people who ever heard of them (associated with Clooney) obviously agree from comments I've read online. And the mere fact that they try to sell themselves as models but never made it as models when launching their careers. Possibly due to lack of physical attributes that no agent selected them. They became peripheral entertainment industry participants: a variety show background hostess & a wrestler valet.

George Clooney looked miserable on the red carpet next to Elisabetta Cananli & Stacy Keibler.

I did find Celine Balitran very pretty, feminine and she complimented him more. He's an average height man, with an average build & very masculine featured. Androgynous & large women look wrong beside him, IMO. Of course, that's what he chose....

The last two girlfriends he selected to promote to the public made him seem desperate to sell to the publicity media circus. All so fake & contrived.

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sat 18 May 2013, 23:43

@Mazy>>>>Acturally he would be better with me.;-)<<<
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sat 18 May 2013, 23:44

Mazy .... well then good luck Give Flowers
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sat 18 May 2013, 23:57

@Juliette.Hardy@ aol.com >>>> sorry but do you mean me??
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sat 18 May 2013, 23:59

Yes, I was answering pizzale's post. Don't know how to quote posts, sorry.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 19 May 2013, 00:07

@Juliette.Hardy@aol.com>>>>Possibly due to lack of physical attributes that no agent selected them. They became peripheral entertainment industry participants: a variety show background hostess & a wrestler valet.<<<
I can not write English so well, and sometimes I get something wrong!! Computer says no
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 May 2013, 00:20

Juliette, when you want to quote somebody's post, go to their post and click on the "quote" button. Their post will show up in the message box and you can type your response then hit "send". Hope that helps.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 19 May 2013, 00:20

can someone help me? I do not know how I can read my messages. I find that this forum is very complicated.
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 19 May 2013, 00:25

Ok, thanks, melbert & pizzale. Smile
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 19 May 2013, 00:26

pizzale wrote:can someone help me? I do not know how I can read my messages. I find that this forum is very complicated.
If you're meaning Personal Messages Pizza, click on the "Mailbox" near the top of the page. That will take you to your personal messages. If you have any there, click on them and respond. This forum really isn't very difficult to maneuver through, but I know that English is not your first language, so I can see where you might have some difficulty with the words. You really do very well.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 19 May 2013, 00:36

@yes thank Melbert, I have found it. ciao I'm going to sleep now good night.
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 24 May 2013, 22:04

Radar Online is just now denying it:

Split? What Split?! George Clooney And Stacy Keibler ‘Still Together,’ Despite Mark Wahlberg’s Slip Of The Tongue

When Stacy Keibler appeared resplendent on the red carpet in Cannes Thursday night, she was without her best accessory, George Clooney. Eyebrows were raised, especially since the couple haven’t been photographed together since March 16.

What’s more, Clooney’s pal Mark Wahlberg recently appeared to spill the beans on a breakup when he told Germany’s Focus magazine last week, “George has it good. He’s single.”

But an insider insists to RadarOnline.com, “Mark meant that George doesn’t have kids. George and Stacy are still together.”

And although George is filming his new movie, Monuments Men in England while Stacy storms Cannes, she’s certainly not hurting for company. She was reportedly seated next to Leonardo DiCaprio during the AmFar gala on Thursday night.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down