George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday?

+17
party animal - not!
Henway
Dior
Lakin460
lourdes flores
annemarie
NotAvailable
Joanna
isogotit
Lighterside
OofOof
Way2Old4Dis
phys major
it's me
Katiedot
watching
silly girl
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday?

Post by OofOof Sun 12 May 2013, 15:35

I bet she heads to Como next week, unless this is just a weekend break for George. There are too many stories that are casually calling her former GF of and with that Life and Style rehash coming out suddenly, it looks like her team is starting the pap push to make sure everyone knows, or at least thinks, they are still a couple.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday?

Post by party animal - not! Sun 12 May 2013, 17:24

Well, if I were her, that's where I'd be heading.............!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 12 May 2013, 17:59

Is being George's girlfriend to be under the microsope all the time?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 May 2013, 18:08

yes...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2