George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday?

+17
party animal - not!
Henway
Dior
Lakin460
lourdes flores
annemarie
NotAvailable
Joanna
isogotit
Lighterside
OofOof
Way2Old4Dis
phys major
it's me
Katiedot
watching
silly girl
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? Empty Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday?

Post by silly girl Mon 06 May 2013, 12:30

Saw on twitter--apparently photos coming out on Wed:

THE MANAGER VISITS BARCELONA
George Clooney, incognito in Barcelona with his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler
HE ARRIVED IN THE CITY ON A PRIVATE JET AND STAYED AT THE LUXURIOUS W
MARIA EUGENIA YAGÜE / Photo: Europa Press
Monday, May 6, 2013, 12:13 PM

George Clooney has been these days incognito by Barcelona. With his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, the actor arrived on a private flight to visit Barcelona, ​​where he stayed at the luxurious W

Barcelona. - Seen and unseen. George Clooney went through Barcelona on Friday but was seen. The actor came to Barcelona on a private jet with his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, and stayed at the luxurious W, to the seashore. And the protagonist in Barcelona was Stacy. Actress, model and former professional wrestler, by Pronovias invited to parade at the Barcelona Bridal Week, with which he closed the bridal fashion week in a spectacular catwalk at the National Museum of Montjuic.

Clooney and Stacy left Barcelona on Saturday at 7 am at another private jet way to Berlin, where Clooney stars in, directs and produces 'The Monuments Men', the story of seven men who do enough to rescue art stolen by Nazis. The cast, Matt Damon and Cate Blanchett. Clooney returns to an action thriller and after producing 'Argo', the film that Ben Affleck stars in and directs, Oscar-winning and he has made ​​a fortune. This Wednesday we will know if some lucky reporter has gotten pictures of the couple in Barcelona.

> In the picture, George Clooney (Photo: Europa Press).

EL DIRECTOR VISITA LA CIUDAD CONDAL
George Clooney, de incógnito por Barcelona con su novia, Stacy Keibler
LLEGÓ A LA CIUDAD EN UN VUELO PRIVADO Y SE ALOJÓ EN EL LUJOSO HOTEL W
MARÍA EUGENIA YAGÜE / Foto: Europa Press
lunes, 06 de mayo de 2013, 12:13

George Clooney ha estado estos días de incógnito por Barcelona. Con su novia, Stacy Keibler, el actor llegó en vuelo privado para visitar la Ciudad Condal, donde se alojó en el lujoso hotel W.

Barcelona.- Visto y no visto. George Clooney pasó por Barcelona este viernes pero no se dejó ver. El actor y director llegó a la Ciudad Condal en un vuelo privado, junto a su novia, Stacy Keibler, y se alojó en el lujoso hotel W, a la orilla del mar. Y es que la protagonista en Barcelona era Stacy. Actriz, modelo y antigua luchadora profesional, invitada por Pronovias para su desfile en la Barcelona Bridal Week, con el que cerró la semana de la moda nupcial en una espectacular pasarela en el Museo Nacional de Montjuic.

Clooney y Stacy dejaron Barcelona el sábado a las 7 de la mañana en otro avión privado camino de Berlín, donde Clooney protagoniza, dirige y produce 'The Monuments Men', la historia de siete hombres que hacen lo imposible para rescatar obras de arte robadas por los nazis. En el reparto, Matt Damon y Cate Blanchett. Clooney vuelve a una película de intriga y acción después de producir 'Argo', la película que protagoniza y dirige Ben Affleck, ganadora de varios Oscar y con la que ha ganado una fortuna. Este miércoles sabremos si algún afortunado reportero ha conseguido fotos de la pareja en Barcelona.

> En la imagen, George Clooney (Foto: Europa Press).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 06 May 2013, 12:38; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updated thead title / sillygirl: added english translation)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? Empty Re: Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday?

Post by watching Mon 06 May 2013, 12:34

Translation:

The manager visits Barcelona
George Clooney, incognito in Barcelona with his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler

He arrived in the city on a private jet and stayed at the luxurious W
MARIA EUGENIA YAGÜE / Photo: Europa Press
Monday, May 6, 2013, 12:13 PM

George Clooney has been these days incognito by Barcelona. With his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, the actor arrived on a private flight to visit Barcelona, ​​where he stayed at the luxurious W.

Barcelona. - Seen and unseen. George Clooney went through Barcelona on Friday but was seen. The actor came to Barcelona on a private jet with his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, and stayed at the luxurious W, to the seashore. And the protagonist in Barcelona was Stacy. Actress, model and former professional wrestler, by Pronovias invited to parade at the Barcelona Bridal Week, with which he closed the bridal fashion week in a spectacular catwalk at the National Museum of Montjuic.

Clooney and Stacy left Barcelona on Saturday at 7 am at another private jet way to Berlin, where Clooney stars in, directs and produces 'The Monuments Men', the story of seven men who do enough to rescue art stolen by Nazis. The cast, Matt Damon and Cate Blanchett. Clooney returns to an action thriller and after producing 'Argo', the film that Ben Affleck stars in and directs, Oscar-winning and he has made ​​a fortune. This Wednesday we will know if some lucky reporter has gotten pictures of the couple in Barcelona.

> In the picture, George Clooney (Photo: Europa Press).
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday? Empty Re: Was George Clooney in Barcelona under cover with Stacy Keibler last friday?

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 May 2013, 12:37

Ooooh! The excitement mounts!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 May 2013, 12:39

Pr thing?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 06 May 2013, 12:47

Someone just has to prove he was in Germany on the 3rd May with a pap shot and the whole thing falls over.

He was still there on the 1st. Link
Video dated 3rd May of George sighting

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 06 May 2013, 12:49

Credit: NIF.info/Splash News Online
Published: Wednesday May 01, 2013 | 07:00 PM EDT

Can the publishing day
be different from the taken one?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 May 2013, 13:09

Yes it can.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 06 May 2013, 13:36

Never happened George never left Germany I have friends working on the set there nice try though!!lol
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 06 May 2013, 13:46

phys major wrote:Never happened George never left Germany I have friends working on the set there nice try though!!lol

Yeah, with half a million dollars in personnel, equipment, location fees, and talent sitting around on a daily basis, I don't see Mr. Clooney taking off for a romantic day with the girlfriend. No nookie is that good.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 06 May 2013, 14:06

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
phys major wrote:Never happened George never left Germany I have friends working on the set there nice try though!!lol

Yeah, with half a million dollars in personnel, equipment, location fees, and talent sitting around on a daily basis, I don't see Mr. Clooney taking off for a romantic day with the girlfriend. No nookie is that good.

The Barcelona press just want to make a story out of Stacy being in town. Unfortunately for her, the story they want to sell isn't about her.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 06 May 2013, 14:19

Her pr is trying to set up a secret wedding story..all signs pointing in that direction..to bad the story can be discredited..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 06 May 2013, 14:36

You guys are a hoot! I don't know what I think. The only reason I kind of think it's a PR ploy to keep up the idea in the gossip rags that all is well on Stacy and George land, is that I don't see how she could've then flown back with him to Germany and made it back to NYC on Saturday too for the D&C opening.

Maybe that explains the Casamigos tee...it was a gift from Miss Stacy!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 06 May 2013, 14:46

It's being put out by her PR since everyone was wondering why Stacy said that she was going to see George next week and she didn't show but his parents did! Nice try but no one is going to believe that he left a set costing him one million a day just to go and hold Stacy's hand at a bridal fashion show.

I think Stacy would love to have a "are they secretly getting married" rumor start...don't know how smart that is...but then, it might be because she knows her time is up and hell what not go out with a big bang, like a wedding rumor? Wedding
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 06 May 2013, 15:01

Lighterside wrote: Nice try but no one is going to believe that he left a set costing him one million a day just to go and hold Stacy's hand at a bridal fashion show.

And then refuse to attend the show or be seen with her whilst in Barcelona.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 06 May 2013, 15:14

What the heck is going on? He did and now he didn't. Something's a little fishy here. Checked to see how he spent his birthday and found nothing.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 06 May 2013, 15:31

Where's the "secret wedding" rumour come from ?
Apart from phys major of course.

Has anyone seen anything about that anywhere ?

lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 06 May 2013, 15:40

Think it was meant as a joke Joanna.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 06 May 2013, 15:58

There r no secret wedding rumours out there...yet !! Lol
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 06 May 2013, 16:07

Let's start some...we could each go to a variety of those gossip sites and mention they got married at Barcelona's City Hall on Saturday.

Ha!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 May 2013, 16:13

Oh my!

Not sure that I give much credence to this rumour, but I believe the filming stops at the weekend and they were supposed to have travelled on Saturday.

Anyway, we'll see if there are photos as they claim there will be.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 06 May 2013, 16:20

No Katie, filming was supposed to be in the cave over the weekend in Goslar at least according to the article I read. He's been filming right through weekends all along. What makes you think that filming breaks for weekends? In every film I've been in as an extra here I've almost always worked on the weekend.

And yeah, I would love to know why they delay for those kind of "money shots" in Barcelona...I'm sure we'll see them any day now, except the article implied "they were hoping to find shots", not that there were shots for sure.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 06 May 2013, 16:23

Well, whats a gal to do for a little excitement? She had to get some dander going. It prolly is PR. George isn't the kind of fool to allow a mil bucks to go down the tubes like that when every day costs just to have his camp there. But theres prolly so much going on. Think someone def bought him that T tho. Could have sent it before hand so he could wear it on his day. Think those pics with Matt and others at the table outdoors was on his day which was Sunday in US. Pics related to it may be out tomorrow, Tuesday.

Had to say my heart was a pounding there but phys major kind of pouffed it. lol back to beating normal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 06 May 2013, 16:25

Here's a thought...maybe this was their "last supper" along the lines of his last dinner with Eli. Everyone thought they were still together because they had pics of them coming out of the restaurant only to break up that night.

Nah! I think Lighter's on the right track. Just can't see him taking off and going to her unless he's desperate for a booty call. And, I don't think George is ever desperate in that regard.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 May 2013, 16:26

lighterside wrote:No Katie, filming was supposed to be in the cave over the weekend in Goslar at least according to the article I read. He's been filming right through weekends all along. What makes you think that filming breaks for weekends?
Because films often do - by law workers have to have x amount of time off each week, but of course there are ways round that.

There's also a b-unit filming bits around Germany without George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 06 May 2013, 16:30

Well, I think we can be sure that Ms. Keibler's PR will somehow make it known, if they did hook up. It's in her best interest so we'll just have to wait til maybe she's interviewed at tonight's ball and she'll ahem, accidentally let it slip she saw her BFF this past weekend, but sadly only for a bit, "because he's so busy working right now."
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 06 May 2013, 16:33

George doesn't take time off...he never left for Barcelona friends confirmed it..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 06 May 2013, 16:53

As of now it is 5:52 pm in Germany since today is his birthday he will probably celebrate tonight. Maybe quietly with the cast.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 06 May 2013, 16:59

Katiedot wrote:
lighterside wrote:No Katie, filming was supposed to be in the cave over the weekend in Goslar at least according to the article I read. He's been filming right through weekends all along. What makes you think that filming breaks for weekends?
Because films often do - by law workers have to have x amount of time off each week, but of course there are ways round that.

There's also a b-unit filming bits around Germany without George.

Like I said I read that they were filming this past weekend in the Harz Mountains and they pay for that equipment whether it's being used or standing on the lot, so I believe George is making the most of his time but that's just my opinion.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by lourdes flores Mon 06 May 2013, 17:38

si realmente hubiera estado en Barcelona, tendriamos montones de fotos de paparazzi siguiendolos, a Stacy le interesa que cualquier intento de cariño de George se haga pùblico.

lourdes flores
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 06 May 2013, 17:40

lourdes flores wrote:si realmente hubiera estado en Barcelona, tendriamos montones de fotos de paparazzi siguiendolos, a Stacy le interesa que cualquier intento de cariño de George se haga pùblico.

We need a translation please.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 06 May 2013, 17:50

lourdes flores wrote:si realmente hubiera estado en Barcelona, tendriamos montones de fotos de paparazzi siguiendolos, a Stacy le interesa que cualquier intento de cariño de George se haga pùblico.

if it had really been to Barcelona, we would have lots of pictures of paparazzi following them, to Stacy's interest that any attempt to love George goes public.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 06 May 2013, 18:47

phys major wrote:There r no secret wedding rumours out there...yet !! Lol

Oh I'm so pleased. Sofa bounce LOL!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 06 May 2013, 19:06

Love your Avatar, Joanna Smile
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 06 May 2013, 19:47

Thanks Dearest Dior...a bit of fun for his 52nd.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 06 May 2013, 19:49

Not saying he was there or not..
Friday was filming in the cave nothing said about filming on Saturday.

Wed- Pics of George on Set with Bill, etc....
Thursday- Stacy tweet pics of Spain
Friday-Stacy at Show/noGeorge pics
Saturday- pic of Einstein and Angel(?)
Sunday- George atMatts table at hotel
Monday-(Happy Birthday George) pic at dinner at hotel with Grant, Matt, Gio and(?)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 06 May 2013, 20:48

@ Hen, you're right, I just checked and the filming that I was thinking of covered last weekend, not this past weekend; it was in that city that they changed to look like it took place in Belgium. That was what I read about him working over the weekend but not this last one...I stand corrected.

ETA: Lourdes I agree...if there had been any pictures to be had, they would have been plastered all over the internet by now...those would be money shots, especially since they haven't been seen together lately.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 06 May 2013, 21:15

That same article that has angel in it also talks about where George was..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 06 May 2013, 21:20

Angel takes Einstein for a stroll, while Ms Keibler is in the hotel...........ahead of Barcelona obviously.......we're not supposed to know............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 06 May 2013, 21:59

I translated and I got that George was exercising in his room. Is this what was written.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 06 May 2013, 22:18

annemarie wrote:I translated and I got that they assumed George was exercising in his room. Is this what was written.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 06 May 2013, 22:39

You can go to the George and einstien thread and read the exact words..doesn't say anything about banging sk who was on a flight to new York already!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 07 May 2013, 03:27

phys major wrote:You can go to the George and einstien thread and read the exact words..doesn't say anything about banging sk who was on a flight to new York already!

Damn phys major you put it so delicately LMAO!!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 07 May 2013, 03:30

I love Phys! Well put girlfriend!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 11 May 2013, 00:50

So where are those "undercover George" pictures I wonder? Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 11 May 2013, 15:25

Still undercover, eh? Looks like this is a never happened.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 11 May 2013, 15:29

OofOof wrote:So where are those "undercover George" pictures I wonder? Very Happy

Exactly Oof...they could get pictures of George leaving Germany with Matt yesterday, no problem but no pictures of George with Stacy the week before, which would really be "money shots" at this point, since they haven't been seen together much lately and the break up speculation is starting to begin again. And as was pointed out prior, Stacy was on a plane to New York alone, not to Berlin with George last Saturday, which they also printed in that article and was proved incorrect.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Sat 11 May 2013, 15:55

With the Stacy and George time apart AGAIN growing wider we probably need to create the poll again for guessing the timeline for the REAL breakup. This has such a deja vu feel as to the last six months of the Eli-George relationship. I am putting my money on August as I am a two year contract believer. Then on to the NEXT 30 year old babette. Maybe we should also guess the next arm candy hair color. Maybe a redhead this time?

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 12 May 2013, 07:01

George Fan wrote: This has such a deja vu feel as to the last six months of the Eli-George relationship.
It does! It really, really does!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 12 May 2013, 10:25

I wonder if Ms Keibler will put in an appearance in Cannes?

Nowhere is too far away in Europe, is it? It's a hop to Laglio from there

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 12 May 2013, 10:30

Oh, and Matt Damon might be there for 'Behind the Candelabra', possibly with Luciana...............mmm

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next