George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk

+19
watching
LornaDoone
melbert
Mazy
Missa
OofOof
Dior
party animal - not!
playfuldeb
m4rose
it's me
Lakin460
phys major
NotAvailable
theminis
Joanna
silly girl
Katiedot
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk

Post by OofOof Sat 27 Apr 2013, 15:51

Yeah I don't think this is photoshopped either. I think it's a "photo-op" but I don't think it's not her "walking" on some entryway, George's house or not. She either needed PR and The Sun owed her for their previous break up story and bought the pics or, they were paid to print the story by her PR people.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk

Post by phys major Sat 27 Apr 2013, 17:25

Sk's team plants all the sun story's....yes even the break up ones!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 27 Apr 2013, 17:33

After all this time and the very apparent way this has been run, you should all have figured out how this works by now..oh and he is not the only one who plays these stupid games, there are other Hollywood actors and actress who do this stuff...fake romances have been around for decades...
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sat 27 Apr 2013, 17:37

LornaDoone wrote:Okay I'm going to throw a wrench in this discussion.

Just because the title of the thread is "Stacey Goes for a Walk" doesn't mean that's what she's doing.

What she might have been doing is gotten dressed to go somewhere and walked down the driveway to her car.

Her dress is appropriate if she were going to meet friends, or even for something at work with the show where she would just need to change into wardrobe they provided when she got there.

If Stacey were going for a walk in George's neighborhood she'd be wearing sneakers, have a water bottle and be heading away from the paps since there's a canyon trail right at the end of his street.

I thought the same thing, why would she walk, thought she's probably going to meet friends by the way she's dressed. Doubt if she would be walking to someone's house. I have only seen photos of the front of GC's house, maybe this is a side view of where her car is parked. However, if I stayed at his house, my car will be in the garage. And it's about time to change the green polish; like the shoes, but definitely not made for the daily stroll.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sat 27 Apr 2013, 18:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : By LD - fix quote location to clarify who said what)
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 30 Apr 2013, 19:25

Okeydokey, ladies. The 'walk' was a promotion, I think, for the bag. It's an Oroton satchel, (Aussie brand). Maybe Mr Murdoch (Aussie) and owner of the Sun and friend of the stars, has shares................

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 30 Apr 2013, 22:03

Everything is a promotion with people today...same with the Kardashians and Nicole Ritchie and all the D-Listers who are simply celebs by being celebs.

Good call Deb!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Wed 01 May 2013, 03:21

surely there must be a short pier in California somewhere. cheers
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 01 May 2013, 03:39

LOL -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2