George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show

+5
silly girl
Katiedot
Joanna
Lakin460
party animal - not!
9 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show

Post by party animal - not! Mon 22 Apr 2013, 18:35

@mrbradgoreski tells us that Stacy Keibler has filmed an episode of 'It's a Brad, Brad World' with him which will be shown this week

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show

Post by Lakin460 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 18:59

party animal - not! wrote:@mrbradgoreski tells us that Stacy Keibler has filmed an episode of 'It's a Brad, Brad World' with him which will be shown this week

So do we know when his show airs and what cable network?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 22 Apr 2013, 19:06

Okidoke. Just googled it and it's on Bravo, Wednesdays at 10/9 p m

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 22 Apr 2013, 19:33

Thanks, PAN.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 22 Apr 2013, 19:48

party animal - not! wrote:Okidoke. Just googled it and it's on Bravo, Wednesdays at 10/9 p m

Is that Bravo UK pan ?
I've got that channel on Virgin cable ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show Empty Stacy Keibler to appear on Brad Goreski's TV show

Post by party animal - not! Mon 22 Apr 2013, 20:50

Hi, Jo.

I would guess not. If you google It's a Brad, Brad World there seem to be clips of the past series, but I have no idea whether it ever hit the UK shores......on the other hand, it's amazing what does! Kardashians et al...............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 23 Apr 2013, 04:23

I've just made this a new thread. Please ladies, when you've got some new news, please start a new thread instead of mixing it into a thread about something different.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 25 Apr 2013, 12:56

Anybody else besides me catch this on tv last night? Don't have much to comment on, only that I was struck again by how one dimensional Stacy comes across. I'm really not trying to be intentionally snarky or negative. It's my honest observation and one that I've noted repeatedly with her on other appearnaces and acting roles. She does not convey a presence. It's almost like she stifled & afraid to move too much, say too much. She just nods in agreement and smiles a lot and doesn't seem to contribute anything of substance. So it just makes wonder if she's that vapid in real life and with George. Ok, nuff said.

The show centered mostly on the launch of Brad's solo career as a stylist and about his home life and family, coupled with footage of getting Stacy ready for the AMA awards where she presented. Remember the dress she wore - the geometrical patterned sequined one that most of us thought was too short. Well, it was Brad's idea to shorten the dress. And he just gushed over Stacy, even saying at one point how he'd like to BE Stacy Keibler. Rolling Eyes
While flamboyant, flaming gay males can be fun to watch, it can start to look plain silly pretty fast for me.

Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 25 Apr 2013, 13:24

I saw it but am always hesitant to respond here. I agree no real presence. Very uneventful. I agree I can't believe it was his idea to shorten the dress....it was short enough. Plus I thought the first sheer dress would have been something she would have worn pre GC. Oh and out of the three dresses even though it was too short it was the best choice. Although I think she really liked the third one that showed the side boob.

I only watched out of curiosity and indeed found it silly..... give me scripted shows any day....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 25 Apr 2013, 13:56

Lakin and SillyGirl, I too took the plunge and that's 30 minutes I'll never get back. Too much gushing stuff for me. She really had no opinion on those dresses until Brad TOLD her her opinion.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 25 Apr 2013, 14:18

I watched also and I agree, no personality came across for Stacy. She seems smiley and agreeable. Of course, she knew she was on camera. I did respect that I do not think George's name was mentioned (or did I miss it those of you who listen more carefully?) I did wonder if Brad's comment "I wish a was Stacy Keibler" was a roundabout way of mentioned G, i.e. she was going home to him.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 25 Apr 2013, 16:12

Shoot! Missed it! My life will never be the same!!!

Just kidding. Thanks ladies for doing it so we wouldn't have to.

Sounds like it was the same as usual. Based on the stuff I've read in the archives about his other "girls" I think George likes 'em vapid, Lakin. Think in another life he'd be the nicest boyfriend in the park but his girl would wear the shortest dresses and be nicknamed Bambi. And, after a few months he'd find himself another!

He doesn't seem to spend a whole lot of time with them so when they start to irritate, he has an out. What I don't get is why he sticks with them as long as he does as he obviously gets bored by them pretty quickly. Why doesn't he just party with his friend Rande, at one of his clubs, where it seems he could have his pick of hundreds of surgically enhanced cocktail waitresses desperate for stardom?

Oh well, the conundrum that is George!

Funny that they actually shortened that dress! I don't know how she didn't worry all night about showing her panties! As far as her having no presence. Not surprised. The poor thing just doesn't have the "it" factor. It must be so hard to have the rest of the package but not the zing. Katie said yesterday how you look--being skinny and sexy--was the main requirement these days in the entertainment world, and sadly, I do think she's right, up to a certain point. I do think when you reach a point where you've done all the red carpet and club or store openings for years, but haven't been able to break out into real acting, eventually you end up married to a Saudi prince or a Donald Trump.

Stacy seems like a nice, but very forgettable person, which is the kiss of death in Hollywood. Gotta give her credit for trying and not giving up. Can't blame her for jumping on George's wagon either. It's been the biggest asset to her career to date. Who knows, maybe that food show will take off.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 25 Apr 2013, 17:12

OofOof I have to agree. SK is the nice girl who smiles all the time. She gives no define answers on any questions; just short sweet to the points. Maybe she doesn't know how to form her own opinion. Her career has envolved by being on the arm of GC, and I personally don't think this cooking show will last. Just saying!
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 25 Apr 2013, 17:38

It must be so hard to have the rest of the package but not the zing.

Excellent way of putting it. Sums it all up, I'd say.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down