George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig

3 posters

Go down

Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig Empty Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Apr 2013, 13:16

It doesn't actually where or when she cooked for him but nice to see he's having a positive influence:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig

5:00pm Tuesday 16th April 2013 in News

NOT many 18-year-old girls can say they have cooked for celebrity heartthrobs George Clooney, Daniel Craig and Harry Styles.

But Jessica Reid, who lives in Brimscombe, has prepared meals for a host of stars since graduating from Gordon Ramsay's chef school in June.

Last summer she got the job of a lifetime catering for a range of events at the London Olympics where she cooked for high profile celebrities, business people and athletes.

And now, Jessica has set up her own catering company in Stroud.

"It was amazing working at the Olympics. I was very nervous when I found out who I was cooking for," said Jessica, who lives with her mum Margaret, dad Ivan and sister Georgina, 13.

"I love cooking and used to make cup cakes to sell to my friends and family when I was younger. I have always had an entrepreneurial side and wanted to have my own business."

Jessica left Sir William Romney School when she was 16 to take up a cordon bleu diploma and level four diploma in professional culinary arts at Gordon Ramsay's Tante Marie chef school in Surrey.

The week before she graduated, Jessica volunteered to work at the Taste of London food festival where she met acclaimed chefs Michel Roux Jr and Raymond Blanc.

Inspired by her exciting summer of cooking Jessica started her own catering company in February using local suppliers and produce.

She has already catered for a several dinner parties and created homemade ready meals for homeowners to keep in their freezers.

For more information go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig Empty Re: Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig

Post by amaretti Wed 17 Apr 2013, 17:32

Love it . Good for her . I wonder what she prepared for them ?

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig Empty Re: Jessica Reid, 18, sets up catering business after cooking for George Clooney and Daniel Craig

Post by it's me Wed 17 Apr 2013, 20:14

but when? at the Olympics?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down