George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Where is George now? - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Where is George now? - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Where is George now? - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Where is George now? - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Where is George now? - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Where is George now? - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Where is George now? - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Where is George now? - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Where is George now? - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Where is George now?

+66
Astras
EEOsandy
LyndaGirl
Michelle meyers
zizi
GalaxyLover
Rach Clooney
Vi
The next mrs clooney
silly girl
phys major
Missa
dakota007
Maggy
Tigerina
sadDonkey
Joanna
Pari
davidarochelle
MM
annemarie
Dior
Cinderella
lovelylois
macs
Charley
Lighterside
fava
lolo"layla"
sarah ali
noodle
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
hathaross
pattygirl
maria4
NotAvailable
socimar
Natascha
ladydi
bunny
m4rose
marina
Snoopy
LornaDoone
Stonehenge who?
cindigirl
bellybaby
fluffy
watching
Clooney
blubelle
Henway
lelacorb
playfuldeb
Atalante
PigLove
Merlin
Casey
lucy
laetval
Dexterdidit
it's me
melbert
sisieq
Katiedot
70 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Where is George now? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is George now?

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 May 2011, 05:25

Ah, the return of the fake George who likes to holiday with Betty!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 May 2011, 07:29

Bizarre. Here's the "sighting" of them in Cabo posted by the resort. I think they're doing what I do in my hotels which is to be very vague about dates of celeb visits. They just said George and Betty were there "recently".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They're using pics from their December visit . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 23 May 2011, 11:53

Everyone seems to be using the GC publicity scam! If this keeps up(tweet lies) tweeting may be a new fad on the way out.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 23 May 2011, 12:07

Anyone know why the NZ death story is getting repeated as current news on twitter at the moment? People are debunking it but there are more than a few who are questioning if it actually happened.

Actor - George Clooney Falls To His Death In New Zealand
THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...

Actor George Clooney died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning - May 23, 2011

Preliminary reports from New Zealand Police officials indicate that the actor fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set. Specific details are not yet available. The accident occurred at approximately 4:30 a.m. (UTC/GMT +12). Additional details and information will be forthcoming. New Zealand, in recent years has grown in populariaty as a backdrop for Hollywood producers because of it's scenic and rugged landscape. Recent movies filmed in New Zealand include The Lord Of the Rings, King Kong, and The Chronicles Of Narnia.

Is this a rehash of the previous dead in NZ stories? See he was wan't in either in London or Cabo..... (ha!)

Twitter examples:
macalabaza: What's all this talk about George Clooney falling to his death in New Zealand? Can't. Be. True. Can it?
less than a minute ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

AlbertFMartinez: George Clooney fell to his death while filming in New Zealand!!! RIP Mr George C
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet

Leighbra: @tiffanykummer @_themaven I can't find anything corroborating that. It's also like the 10th death rumor for Clooney Sad
about 5 hours ago via web · Reply · View Tweet · Show Conversation

JessAriasCooper: George Clooney's gonna be pissed when he finds out he's dead...again.
about 5 hours ago via TweetDeck · Reply · View Tweet (my favourite tweet)

mainanyc: George Clooney fell to his death in New Zealand? Can someone confirm..
about 6 hours ago via Echofon · Reply · View Tweet

hungryhole: #rumors - George Clooney is not dead. He fell to his death in NZ? So did Jeff Goldblum a couple years ago. LOL - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about 6 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet

GailTravel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] George Clooney's death is a Hoax!!!!!
about 7 hours ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

ssgheislerswife: @mama2_3penguins there have been so many Clooney death hoaxes. Watching our local news now. I'll let you know. about 8 hours ago via TweetCaster · Reply ·

Jaylacy23: @jemelehill have u heard that George Clooney died?!?! Fell to his death in New Zealand?!? Can u RT to find out?!?
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply ·

KrisBertrand: APPARENTLY IT'S A HOAX ABOUT GEORGE CLOONEY'S DEATH, IF @TMZ HASN"T REPORTED IT MEANS THAT IS NOT REAL!!!! about 9 hours ago via web · Reply · View Tweet (my second favourite tweet)

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 May 2011, 12:56

Yes, I've been seeing those too. No idea why it's coming back but (unlike celebrities) rumours live forever on the internet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 23 May 2011, 20:05

Tweet : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So George Clooney is in Weybridge.. Never wanted to be back in Surrey so much in my life
less than a minute ago via web
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 23 May 2011, 20:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just heard George Clooney was in a local restaurant last night and is even more local tonight - shall I go out & try and stalk him?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Anyone know why George Clooney is living in Weybridge at the moment? Must be filming at Shepperton...
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 24 May 2011, 05:04

Merlin wrote:Nina has an antique shop, it was closed for a few years she reopened it recently.

Ah, thanks Merlin!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 24 May 2011, 05:14

Katiedot wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Never heard of Nina having a "shop" in Augusta. News to me.

Yep, it was mentioned in one of the other threads - can't find which one right now, but probably in one of the friends and family threads. She's had it for many years.

And thanks Katiedot!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Tue 24 May 2011, 17:14

"George Clooney spotted eating out..."
Still no pics

George Clooney spotted eating out in Weybridge
May 24 2011 By Vicki Eltis

Hollywood star George Clooney has been enjoying meals at La Casa in Weybridge

HOLLYWOOD heart throb George Clooney has been enjoying meals at a Weybridge restaurant as he stays in the town.

The film star dined at Italian restaurant La Casa, in Monument Hill, on Monday, May 23, with his model and TV presenter girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis, and friends. He was flanked by minders.

The Herald and News heard the star, known for his role as Dr Doug Ross in ER, and for starring in Oceans Eleven, Up in the Air and more recently The Descendants, had been dining there.

Owner Nicolau Marques, confirmed the star had also dined there last week too.

He said: "He's a really nice man, very friendly and talkative. He liked simple food and was not fussy. He did not want anyone taking photographs or autographs he seemed very private and did not want to be hasselled. He said he loved the restaurant and the atmosphere. We were quite full up when he came in. He said he would see us again soon."

It is believed George Clooney is filming at Shepperton Studios. The studios were unable to comment before the Herald and News went to press.

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 25 May 2011, 06:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the article)

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 24 May 2011, 21:15

With Eli ! tongue
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 24 May 2011, 21:22

Interesting they had to state in the article he didn't want any photographs taken. Surprise since none have been taken in how long either in or out of buildings. I think he is borrowing Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. Espeically in England. LOL Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 24 May 2011, 21:24

No photos, must be those special minders of his, I understand his want,need for privacy in his life no matter what or who you are you need that. BUT next time he wants to sell one of his projects, he should not rub his private life in our faces,and yes he does do that when it's for money.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 24 May 2011, 21:47

Yes George is busy babysitting on Eli, giving her all kinds of advice ! lol!

What will she be doing next ? I wonder ! Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Wed 25 May 2011, 00:22

lucy wrote:No photos, must be those special minders of his, I understand his want,need for privacy in his life no matter what or who you are you need that. BUT next time he wants to sell one of his projects, he should not rub his private life in our faces,and yes he does do that when it's for money.

Y'know you didn't have to read it, just saying..
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 25 May 2011, 00:44

You don't need to read my comments, just saying.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Wed 25 May 2011, 00:51

Touch a nerve did I? BAHAHAHAHA.

Touche woman.

I'm right though, if it bothers you bad, don't read it.

Gossip sites like getting the rile out of people.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 25 May 2011, 01:27

Clooney, the article didn't upset me, but Georges hypocritical actions does sometimes.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 25 May 2011, 01:44

It is very strange that not a single picture of him or her or them together has come out. The english paps are known for not exactly being the nicest so yes I have some doubts about these sightings. George doesn't want to squash the split rumours if he did we would be seeing pics like he did last time. Her time is nearly up. Hope she doesn't pack alot for Como I don't think she will be there too long!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Wed 25 May 2011, 02:09

lucy wrote:Clooney, the article didn't upset me, but Georges hypocritical actions does sometimes.

Ah, gotcha. He does tend to do that though I ignore it. He has to learn on his own from his actions.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Wed 25 May 2011, 02:10

Dexterdidit wrote:It is very strange that not a single picture of him or her or them together has come out. The english paps are known for not exactly being the nicest so yes I have some doubts about these sightings. George doesn't want to squash the split rumours if he did we would be seeing pics like he did last time. Her time is nearly up. Hope she doesn't pack alot for Como I don't think she will be there too long!

That's what I am thinking, he is tired of everything.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 May 2011, 06:38

It is believed George Clooney is filming at Shepperton Studios. The studios were unable to comment before the Herald and News went to press.

Excellent piece of investigative reporting there! They really have no idea that George is even in the UK, let alone why and where!!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 25 May 2011, 08:53

From the Pappd site:

Pappbot saw George Clooney, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock in Shepperton Studios
50 minutes ago May 25, 2011
All filming at Shepperton Studios this week (confirmed by our Papps within the crew).

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 25 May 2011, 16:05

We know he's in London because we saw that photo of him outside a pizza place. Is it possible that the brunette he was spotted with was Sandra or someone connected to the movie. I can hope can't I?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 25 May 2011, 17:56

We haven't seen any pictures of Sandra either...everyone seems to be keeping out of the limelight.

Last edited by Merlin on Thu 26 May 2011, 06:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected stupid spelling mistake!)
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 May 2011, 22:28

Merlin wrote:We haven't seen any pictures of Sandra either...everyone seems to be keepinjg out of the limelight.
Good point! Thumbs up!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 25 May 2011, 23:33

It surprises me that they can keep out of the limelight while in England,I was always under the impression that the paps there were notorious when it came to getting the pics?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 26 May 2011, 06:34

Maybe they're more interested in footballers and reality TV stars....they're the ones usually in the paper I buy....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 26 May 2011, 08:54

lucy wrote:It surprises me that they can keep out of the limelight while in England,I was always under the impression that the paps there were notorious when it came to getting the pics?
The paps are notorious, but unless tipped off, how would they know where George, Keanu or Sandra are? Shepperton is just outside of London and you just wouldn't expect George Clooney to turn up at your local pizzeria would you? Even the local newspaper seemed unaware that he was in the country.

I always think of paps as being like sharks. There's an outside chance that there's one in your garden pond, but generally they congregate where their food is which is usually outside the bars, restaurants, hotels and nightclubs of central london. Unless someone tips them off, they tend not to veer too far out of charted waters.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 May 2011, 09:21

At the moment the paps seem to be sitting outside a certain very naughty footballers house since Mondays revealing in parliament so George and Sandra not so high on there list - good for them, bad for us

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 26 May 2011, 09:57

Unless they are sure that they are going to get a shot, it is a wasted day for the paps to be out of London where they can pretty much guarantee a payday. They just hang out on the high street & at the celeb restaurants in central London and get a number of the starlets and society types every single day.

It also seems like the UK press is primarily interested in Pippa Middleton and the footballer with the super injunction at the moment. George, Sandra and Keanu don't seem to be on the radar. I do think that is part of the reaon why he is so quiet at the moment - Sandra and Kenau are known to have actual private lives and don't do staged pap shots for the sole purpose of being the mags that week. George might be trying to respect their privacy by trying not to attract attention as much as he might enjoy the opportunity where he he can come and go as he pleases and doesn't have to deal with the press monitoring and recording every single thing that he does.

Also, the press might get a shot of him going to and from the studio but really, what story can they run with a shot of him in the back seat of a car? That isn't going to sell.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 May 2011, 11:40

Spotted in London having dinner by Roger Cohen at the NYT.

I saw George Clooney at a restaurant here the other night and can report he looked especially at home even when met with dismay on requesting an early bird special.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 27 May 2011, 13:10

Aw...maybe he wanted to see the Senior specials.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 27 May 2011, 14:01

Early mornings, early dinners, the two go well together.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 27 May 2011, 14:16

Most recent sightings - out to dinner again. Does he ever order room service? Or is he incapable of eating alone? The restaurants have posted the tweets so they are clearly looking for some free publicity...

The gorgeous Mr Clooney was at @Piccolino_ London Road, Virginia Water - do you know it? 1 hour ago

@Piccolino_Brist @Piccolino_Dids @Piccolino_HSt @Piccolino_Wimb Psst! George Clooney in Virginia Water restaurant again last night 3 hours ago

@Piccolino_Notts @Piccolino_Hale @Piccolino_exsq @Piccolino_Bham Psst!George Clooney back in Virgina Water restaurant last night! 3 hours ago

By George he loves @Piccolino_! The fantastic George Clooney joined us at our Virgina Water restaurant again last night! Swooning 3 hours ago

I know why he keeps going back - they have sea bass. Betty must not be willing to cook it for him.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Fri 27 May 2011, 14:18

LOL.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 27 May 2011, 14:20

But, none of them are saying ...with his g/f, or a lady-friend, etc.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 27 May 2011, 14:38

And if they do keep saying, he'll probably stop going if he can't eat in peace...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Fri 27 May 2011, 18:17

I wouldn't blame him for that, sheesh.
Clooney
Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 27 May 2011, 18:23

If they can tweet from a restaurant then they have cell phones. Can you tweet from a cell phone? Most cell phones are camera ready. If they're allowed to tweet then why not take a picture? They could take a a picture without anyone knowing. This doesn't make sense to me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Fri 27 May 2011, 22:46

I agree cindi - seems weird to me also that we have not had any pics out of london
bunny
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 28 May 2011, 01:36

And yet we know that he's there, filming Gravity. I'm kind of hoping that this will put to an end all those "he can't be there if nobody's taken his picture" discussions. Clearly he can.

We know he's there and we know that there aren't any pics being shared publicly.

Don't forget, not everyone publishes their pictures online, or names their pics in a way that makes them searchable. If I met George, I might well post the pics on my facebook page but you'll never see them because my facebook account is private and I don't bother to label my pics. That means the searchbots will never find them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 28 May 2011, 01:41

Isn't his 2 weeks of filming up soon??? Maybe getting close to Como Time???? LOL!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 28 May 2011, 01:47

Maybe they are seated in a private section of the restaurant so photos would be difficult to take. In LA no pics have ever shown up while inside, only when entering or exiting, there have been those while dining in Europe, and of course the NY kissing shots thur window with SL. It just surprising no ones gotten a pic, he must be doing something different .
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 29 May 2011, 06:53

George is still in London. Tweeted by a jazz muso.

Nice to see George Clooney singing along to our music tonight, and yes girls he's 'that' good looking in real life.. 5 hours ago

Performing tonight @dorchesterhotel w/ sax & bass in the Promenade bar, from 7.30... #londonjazz #livemusic 18 hours ago

Credit to Frenchies to locating the tweets.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 29 May 2011, 12:51

@thedrycleaners York Road, Weybridge, Surrey Since 1954 (and 3 generations of the same family!) we've been providing our unsurpassed Dry Cleaning & Laundry service to Weybridge and the surrounding areas.

We now have a wager, if #GeorgeClooney does come in with his cleaning & has pic taken with her, I'll donate £500 to her chosen charity #bet

Our Sat girl is excited JUST incase #GeorgeClooney walks in this morning with his dry cleaning #Weybridge - not likely but.....

================================================

Celebrity Gossip‎ So last night was spent secretly hoping for a glimpse of George Clooney who was *** SCREAMS LOUDLY*** in Weybridge!!! Mmmmm Dr Ross.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 30 May 2011, 15:58

I'm surprised that we haven't seen any pics at all - not on the set, or coming and going to set or into his hotel...just weird.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 May 2011, 18:07

Not really. There are no pics of Sandra Bullock either. The paps either aren't aware that they're here or the pics aren't worthwhile making the effort for.

This proves beyond any doubt that George can and does fly under the radar and can easily go about without being photographed.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 May 2011, 18:13

damn him...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 30 May 2011, 23:07

How long will he be able to hide from the paps in Como? If he stays on his property, and has had changes made to the landscaping,jeeze I hope not.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next