George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner

+40
watching
amaretti
theminis
pizza
it's me
cindigirl
minette
aliger
Barbara Garabedian
hana200369
Margou
Blue Velvet
bamboochacha
The next mrs clooney
fava
blubelle
isogotit
melbert
Atalante
Picachu
Pandora's Box
Bidbod
JaneR
lelacorb
laetval
Katiedot
madsky
lovelylois
OofOof
Way2Old4Dis
Joanna
Lighterside
lucy
annemarie
silly girl
m4rose
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
very vera
44 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner

Post by annemarie Tue 19 Mar 2013, 14:11

I don't think Stacy has left she had a huge suitcase with her. Maybe she is just staying in or Perhaps she is with George on set and there are just no photos.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner  - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler in Berlin out to dinner

Post by Lakin460 Tue 19 Mar 2013, 14:18

Isn't it really cold in Germany right now? Large bulky sweaters and coats and boots require larger traveling cases, right? She could have packed for the weekend with only a few changes of warm clothing. Or not....just my two cents. Maybe she's spending the whole week/month or going on from there to Spain to check out the new Clooney digs.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 19 Mar 2013, 14:20

......OR she packed light and left enough room to bring a Vitamix blender and stuff for cleanses, like whey protein drinks and Bragg's amino acids. Do they let that stuff on private planes?

......OR maybe she packed light so she could stuff new purchases made in Berlin for the trip back.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Thu 21 Mar 2013, 20:52

she hasn't gone anywhere. They found her sth to do, be pictured and earn some money. She was on Tuesday at Escada shop opening with z-listers of al sorts. Without her probably no one would have bothered writting about it at all. Only few wrote about it and only to mention that GC wasn't there. Apparently GC drove by Grill Royal again yesterday, but decided against going inside as they had a pre Echo event. I suppose there were too many celebrities around to give them the desired attention or they weren't dressed for the occasion as everyone else was dressed up apparently. Anyways local media is mainly busy reporting about GCs runny nose, the problems the weather causes to his filming and that he hired people to clear away snow so that they could shoot a summer scene... that didn't quite work out as planned though. Other then that no one seems to pay her any attention or follow her around. Unless she is with GC or paid to attend a function, no one here cares what she does all day. So I guess she will be turning up on set soon...

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Thu 21 Mar 2013, 21:14

@I renounce Proteein drinks. I eat to dear pizza and lasagna.
And who makes no sport remains FAT !!!! Vomit 2
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Thu 21 Mar 2013, 21:26

@Clooney shoots Keibler to the moon....I think that Clooney has no regrets about it, that he is no longer together with Canalis. Both have super fit together. Clooney is stupid!!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Thu 21 Mar 2013, 21:28

@Clooney and Canalis Love4
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:26

Hi just an update or to clarify if you are interested - yesterday I posted a thread where Stacy went to the set of Monuments Men with GC on 20 March.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also according to Stacys tweet of 4 hrs ago, still in Berlin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 22 Mar 2013, 14:36

the images are the same but here you hear the voice of George. At the end greets all the restaurant staff in Italian

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Fri 22 Mar 2013, 17:03

@cool, he says goodbye in Italian .... Coolio Drink 3 Spliff
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Mar 2013, 17:30

It seems to attend only Italian restaurants or Japanese!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 23 Mar 2013, 09:00

I doubt that he's pissed at SK. Why would she be there if he didnt ok it first. To just drop in would be relationship suicide! I agree that the cold, the paps, and being tired doesnt make anyone look fresh and happy
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 23 Mar 2013, 11:38

playfuldeb wrote:I doubt that he's pissed at SK. Why would she be there if he didnt ok it first. To just drop in would be relationship suicide! I agree that the cold, the paps, and being tired doesnt make anyone look fresh and happy

If you love the cold weather is fantastic ..... you imagine "sleeping" with George under the duvet ....... fireworks instead the heat makes you sweat, makes the body sticky!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 23 Mar 2013, 20:55

She is there because George wants her there. Probably as was said tired and cold.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 24 Mar 2013, 13:38

@@@@>>>>Even if one does not like the nuthatches, one should not forget that Kleiber are the friend of Clooney. So I ask here to the Forum some respect.
Sometimes I think that many women are also envious of Kleiber. She is unlikeable to me, them is and remains the friend of Clooney.... and I think even that Clooney will marri Wedding ed Kleiber !!!!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 24 Mar 2013, 13:39

@@@@>>>>Even if one does not like the Kleiber, one should not forget that Kleiber are the friend of Clooney. So I ask here to the Forum some respect.
Sometimes I think that many women are also envious of Kleiber. She is unlikeable to me, them is and remains the friend of Clooney.... and I think even that Clooney will marri Wedding ed Kleiber !!!!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Sun 24 Mar 2013, 13:43

@Clooney will marry Keliber and that determined! Later this year!
What do you do then with this forum? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wedding Love7
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Mar 2013, 13:47

Erm, ok then. super cool
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 24 Mar 2013, 14:59

too much wine?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 24 Mar 2013, 16:29

pizza wrote:@Clooney will marry Keliber and that determined! Later this year!
What do you do then with this forum? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wedding Love7

We Will Be Loyal to Himself ! Cheerleader
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 24 Mar 2013, 17:10

Jeez, I think mI' e just been dethroned as Queen of the Goofy Rant....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 24 Mar 2013, 17:12

Can't edit on iPhone posts. Supposed to read "i think I've just been dethroned....".
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 24 Mar 2013, 17:50

Nah Lakin you were never the Queen of the goofy rants...you're the Queen of funny rants who makes me smile every time you come on the board!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 24 Mar 2013, 18:32

Lakin460 wrote:Can't edit on iPhone posts. Supposed to read "i think I've just been dethroned....".

Good job your phone didn't post "I think I've just been deflowered"

Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 25 Mar 2013, 06:43

So back on topic ! What is wrong with SKs lip that it's swollen on the bottom left side. And she is letting her hair go dark. Maybe George really does like brunettes?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 25 Mar 2013, 07:06

Okay PlayfulDeb;
I know my eyes are not the best but I just reread this page and didn't see any of this.

So back on topic ! What is wrong with SKs lip that it's swollen on the bottom left side. And she is letting her hair go dark. Maybe George really does like brunettes?

Where did I go wrong???
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 25 Mar 2013, 07:14

Photos are on page three of this thread. Her hair looks much darker, and the pic of her getting into the car with the red lipstick looks like her lip is swollen on the bottom; almost like a cold sore.

As for the pap stories and SK (again I think on page 3) does anyone think that maybe George has her call the paps on her, because she is connected to him, as a way of helping to bring awareness to his movie?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 25 Mar 2013, 08:53

Thanks PlayfulDeb;
I got caught up, yes she has a something on her lip. I get them as soon as the weather gets cold. You can also see it in the Gala picture, the hair I'm not sure of because of the lighting.

This resturant is the one that they like to go to a lot, the food must be good. Everyone has to eat out most of the time so they go where they are comfortable and like the food. It doesn't make sense for Grant & Matt to sit at a different table. After all I assume Stacy & George are going back to the same place. If they have personal things to talk about that would be the place.

I'm not 100% sure but I think Grant & Matt's wives are not there, I think they are back in the States. Some of the kids go to school don't they? I truely don't think George would have Stacy call to alert the paps where they are going. There has been no lack of articals writen about the movie or George before SK got there. So I don't think that they are going to stop anytime soon.

There is no lack of activity about MM or George on twitter. I can type in his name and I come up with a long list of things that have been posted that day. I myself put anywhere from three to over dozen posts out a day half with pictures. There are a few regulars that will come back with a remark, nice smile thanks; things like that. I personally got one bad remark; this guy said that George was an atheist. I wrote him back and explained that George was an agnostic, he as yet didn't have proof that God existed or didn't exist. He wrote me back and said that he was sorry and didn't know there was a differance.

The other day I put out the picture of George & his dad where they have there chins pushed out. Remember I'm on twitter for at least ten hours a day, when I need a break I come here. That's why it looks like I am here for hours on end, I don't sign out always.

I'll get off my soap box and go to bed it's only 4:45am.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4