George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler in Berlin

+39
Lakin460
janieb
Lighterside
Missa
traone
Pandora's Box
hana200369
lelacorb
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
lucy
JaneR
Mazy
NotAvailable
Henway
amaretti
pizza
annemarie
very vera
isogotit
m4rose
cindigirl
OofOof
silly girl
Joanna
Picachu
blubelle
melbert
fava
party animal - not!
Katiedot
Dakota Bleu
watching
niloufar
Dior
phys major
Best in Category
theminis
43 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Stacy Keibler in Berlin - Page 4 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler in Berlin

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:11

I don't follow gossip sites or gossip magazines so I haven't got a clue about how other film actors/actresses present themselves
to the public.
I just know that I like to see George out and about, in normal clothes doing normal things, instead of all tuxedoed up on red carpets or in studio posed photos which are then airbrushed to death. I like to see his wrinkles and grey hair and scruffy shoes and creased jeans.
Coolio

So if he went "all private" and never got photographed out and about I would feel all deprived, Lakin.....and I'm sure you wouldn't want that for little old me, aye ?

lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Mar 2013, 00:38

Very true! If you look at the circus that is Brad and Angelina's life, you realise that George is low key.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Mar 2013, 05:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 21 Mar 2013, 08:20

I just want to send her socks....
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 21 Mar 2013, 12:57

watching wrote:I just want to send her socks....

And some boots.....those shoes may be nice and fashionable but not practical for walking in snow and ice. Does no one look at the weather any more before they go on a trip? Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 21 Mar 2013, 13:54

She doesn't seem to be prepared for Berlin weather, which is odd considering how she packed for Como last summer.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 21 Mar 2013, 15:05

Oh, I think she is - warm bomber jacket yesterday.

I think this is a pic from the dinner date night

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Mar 2013, 17:25

Surprised she's not rocking some 6 inch boots. At least they'd be better for the weather! I, for one, am glad, she hasn't put together that matchy matchy leisure wear she wore all summer long! Felt like I was watching "the folks" every time I saw them together!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Thu 21 Mar 2013, 22:13

party animal - not! wrote:Oh, I think she is - warm bomber jacket yesterday.

I think this is a pic from the dinner date night
no, that was probably from last night. GCs car was seen driving by Grill Royal, but they had an event with plenty of people. Looking at the shoes and leggins, I suspect that she felt underdressed, though quite a few guests were rather casual, so maybe there were other reasons for them going elsewhere. I am sure that if GC would have wanted to stay, he could have.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Thu 21 Mar 2013, 22:24

JUst a small question; why are there 3 threads for her one stay in Berlin? Her going to a store, going to a shop opening and then Berlin in general. Wouldn't it be easier to keep things all in one place instead or posting all over the place? It's not like these are major earth moving events. Makes it a bit tedious to follow.....just saying.... Wink

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 21 Mar 2013, 22:40

Out and about in the snow again today, according to the Twitter account

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:16

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:31

Cool. Love the name of the deal--Bellyshop! Thanks to Theminis for finding and posting these.

Last edited by OofOof on Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to thank my Bud)
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:53

No worries thanks to PAN also as I found that twit 2 hours ago and forgot to post it myself.

How cool is bellyshop, you can't even imagine what was going through my head
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Mar 2013, 00:26

Someone on instagram suggested she should have brought a slinky with her, found that funny..
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:12

I wonder if she ate one of those bratwursts?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:30

Maybe she did, they don't look that big, Ive seen bigger!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:40

Yes she did eat one Melbert. No, I take that back. She ate two! Tomorrow, she's planning on doing 10 hours of cardio and 2 hours of strength training. (So sorry for the snark. I have no excuse.)
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:52

O-o, you are hilarious tonight. Tell me which cocktail you're on.....ah, Casamigos with a hint of wit....................right!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:54

Actually PAN it's ALL me...plus some lovely cortisone enemas I'm having to do every frigging night for 21 nights. I think they may be affecting me oddly? Wish it was Casamigos! Would love to drink the whole bottle!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 22 Mar 2013, 02:42

OofOof wrote:Actually PAN it's ALL me...plus some lovely cortisone enemas I'm having to do every frigging night for 21 nights. I think they may be affecting me oddly? Wish it was Casamigos! Would love to drink the whole bottle!
Before I read your last line OofOof, I thought you wanted to use Casamigos as your enemas!!!!! Not making fun of your situation, just found that amusing. Hope you're doing okay?!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 02:44

Ooh now that's a thought Melbert! Got to think about that one! Two for one--fix my problem (maybe) and get me high to boot!

Doing okay...I guess. Hoping things are looking up.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Fri 22 Mar 2013, 06:52

Eine Frau auf Mission

Gibt er ihr noch eine Chance? George Clooney scheint die Beziehung mit Stacy Keibler abgehakt zu haben. Ans Aufgeben denkt die ehemalige Wrestlerin aber nicht – und reiste zu ihm nach Berlin

Sie tut einem fast ein wenig leid, wie sie da um Aufmerksamkeit buhlt, nach der Hand ihres Begleiters greift und ihn zaghaft anlächelt. Dass Stacy Keibler, 33, unsicher ist, sieht man ihr deutlich an. Und George Clooney, 51, macht es ihr nicht gerade leicht. Er blickt immer wieder starr vor sich hin, wendet seinen Körper ab von der Frau, die seine Nähe sucht. Szenen aus dem Berliner Hotel "Soho House", die deutlich machen: Diese Beziehung steckt in einer tiefen Krise. Sie ist nicht gescheitert, wie viele meinen. Aber nur, weil die beiden sich zusammen zeigen, ist auch noch lange nicht alles in bester Ordnung. Im Gegenteil: Keibler ist in die Hauptstadt gereist, um ihre Liebe zu retten.

George Clooney: Graue Schläfen, kluger Kopf

"Sie will um George kämpfen und kann sich nicht damit abfinden, dass die Chancen schlecht stehen", so eine Quelle aus ihrem Umfeld in Los Angeles. Beobachtet man Clooney in diesen Tagen in Berlin, wird schnell klar: Glücklich macht ihn der Besuch seiner Freundin nicht. "Er hat noch bis zum letzten Tag gesagt, dass sie vielleicht doch nicht kommt. Offenbar gab es Streit, ob sie die Reise antritt“, so ein Insider aus dem Filmstab "Gala" gegenüber. Denn eigentlich steht Privates für den Profi Clooney momentan hintan. 80 Millionen Dollar kostet der Dreh des Kriegsdramas "The Monuments Men". Clooney ist Darsteller, Regisseur und Produzent in Personalunion. Morgens zwischen sieben und acht Uhr verlässt der Hollywoodstar das "Soho House" an der Torstraße, lässt sich mit einem BMW X5 mit dunkel getönten Scheiben in die Babelsberg Studios chauffieren und kehrt spät abends zurück in sein Hotel. "Er ist hoch konzentriert bei der Arbeit, agiert sehr fokussiert und bleibt bei Außendrehs auch mal bis Mitternacht", berichtet ein Mitarbeiter direkt vom Set. Da bleibt vielleicht noch mal Zeit für einen Abstecher in die Bar des "Soho" oder ein spätes Dinner im "Grill Royal", aber bestimmt keine Muße, eine zerbrochene Liebe aufzuarbeiten.

Party mit Kumpels: Bevor Stacy nach Berlin kam, zog Clooney mit seinen Freunden und Kollegen Matt Damon, John Goodman und Bill Murray um die Häuser. Drinks an der Bar des Hotels "Soho House" und Sport schauen via Computer gehörten ebenso zum Männerprogramm.© Action Press

Dass er das auch gar nicht will, signalisiert Clooney deutlich: Statt Stacy vergangenen Freitag vom Flughafen abzuholen, ging er mit Cate Blanchett Hähnchen essen. Und Keibler, so heißt es im Hotel, sei nicht mal bei George, sondern in eine eigene Suite eingezogen. Sie weiß, dass sie jetzt nicht zu fordernd sein darf. Am ersten Tag ihres Trips streifte sie allein durch die Stadt und kaufte im benachbarten Bio-Markt "LPG" Gurken, Quark und Olivenöl ein. Und abends bewahrte sie lächelnd Haltung, auch wenn das gemeinsame Abendessen später, wieder im "Grill Royal", eher an ein Arbeitsgespräch als an ein romantisches Tête-à-Tête erinnerte.

Gala Inhalts-Verzeichnis

Hier finden Sie das Inhaltsverzeichnis der aktuellen Ausgabe von Gala

Clooney hatte, wie zur Verstärkung, Matt Damon und Produzent Grant Heslov mitgenommen, wendete sich an diese beiden öfter als an die Freundin - seine Art, Desinteresse zu signalisieren. Ein Umstand, mit dem seine Stacy sich offenbar nicht abfinden möchte. Doch wie stehen ihre Chancen, einen der begehrtesten Männer der Welt mit viel Geduld und weiblicher List wieder in ihr Netz zu locken?

Eher schlecht, betrachtet man die Fakten. Denn knapp zwei Jahre nach dem ersten Kuss ist Clooneys durchschnittliche Verweildauer bei einer Frau erreicht. Ob Elisabetta Canalis, Sarah Larson oder Krista Allen – keine der Frauen konnte Clooney im vergangenen Jahrzehnt viel länger halten.

Den kompletten Artikel finden Sie in der aktuellen Gala. Sie ist ab Donnerstag, 21. März, am Kiosk erhältlich.

Tatjana Detloff Mitarbeit: Anna-Barbara Tietz
Per E-Mail versenden
Empfehlen
Twittern
Google Plus

From Gala
Link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 22 Mar 2013, 07:16

minette wrote:JUst a small question; why are there 3 threads for her one stay in Berlin? Her going to a store, going to a shop opening and then Berlin in general. Wouldn't it be easier to keep things all in one place instead or posting all over the place? It's not like these are major earth moving events. Makes it a bit tedious to follow.....just saying.... Wink
I totally understand what you're saying, but no. I'd like a new thread for each new sighting. I made the mistake with Elisabetta so that all different stuff in one thread and now it's a nightmare to find anything.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 22 Mar 2013, 08:28

watching wrote:I just want to send her socks....

You better send her antibiotics, this looks like a pic of a bladder infection.
Vanity and stupidity go together very well Smile
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 22 Mar 2013, 09:57

Google translate of the above German:

A woman on a mission

He gives her a chance? George Clooney seems to have ticked off the relationship with Stacy Keibler. Giving up the former wrestler thinks not - and traveled with him to Berlin

She does an almost a little sorry for the way she is vying for attention because, according to the hand of her companion and picks him timid smiles. That Stacy Keibler, 33, is uncertain, you can see her sharply. And George Clooney, 51, makes it not easy. He looks again rigidly to himself, turns his body of the woman who looks for its proximity. Scenes from the Berlin hotel "Soho House", which clearly: put this relationship in a deep crisis. You did not fail, as many believe. But just because the two of them together show far everything is fine. On the contrary, Keibler has traveled to the capital in order to save their love.

--------------
George Clooney: Gray temples, wise head

"You want to fight for George and can not accept the fact that the odds are bad," said a source from its environment in Los Angeles. Clooney is observed these days in Berlin, it's clear: Lucky does not make him a visit to his girlfriend. "He said not until the last day, that maybe they could come. Gave Apparently dispute whether they start his journey" toward says an insider from the film crew "Gala". Actually stands Private for professional Clooney disregard currently . $ 80 million cost of turning the war drama "The Monuments Men". Clooney is an actor, director and producer all in one. morning between seven and eight clock leaves the Hollywood star, the "Soho House" at the Torstraße, can be combined with a BMW X5 dark tinted windows in the Babelsberg Studios chauffeur and returns home late at night in his hotel. "He is highly focused at work, acts very focused and remains at outside shooting sometimes until midnight," a staff report directly from the set. Catching perhaps have time for a trip to the bar of the "Soho" or a late dinner in the "Grill Royal", but certainly no leisure to work up a broken love.

Party with pals: Before Stacy came to Berlin, Clooney moved with his friends and colleagues, Matt Damon, John Goodman and Bill Murray around the houses. Drinks at the hotel bar "Soho House" and watch sports via computer were as much a men's program. © Action Press

------------------------

That he did not even want, Clooney clearly signaled: pick instead Stacy last Friday from the airport, he went with Cate Blanchett eating chicken. Keibler and, as stated in the hotel, was not even drafted in George, but in your own suite. She knows she may not now be too demanding. On the first day of their trip, they wandered alone through the town and bought the neighboring organic market "LPG" a cucumber, cheese and olive oil. And in the evening she kept smiling attitude, even if the common dinner later, again in the "Grill Royal", more like a conversation than work on a romantic tête-à-tête remembered.
Gala table of contents

Here you will find the contents of the current issue of Gala

Clooney had taken as to reinforce, Matt Damon and producer Grant Heslov, turned to these two more than the girlfriend - his way to signal disinterest. A circumstance with his Stacy would not resign himself apparently. But how are their chances to attract one of the most desirable men in the world with patience and cunning women back into their network?

Rather poor, considering the facts. For almost two years after the first kiss Clooney's average stay is achieved in a woman. Whether Elisabetta Canalis, Sarah Larson and Krista Allen - none of the women could keep Clooney over the past decade much longer.

The full article can be found in the current gala. She is from Thursday, 21 March, available on newsstands.

From Gala
Link:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 22 Mar 2013, 10:09

Ok I need a timeline

14th March - Stacy lands in Berlin
15th March – Spotted at grocery store
15th March - Dinner with chaperone Matt Damon
16th March - Nothing
17th March - Nothing
18th March - George spotted at dinner alone, no shots of Stacy
19th March – Stacy at Escada store opening
20th March – Spotted on set together during day with Stacy looking not her usual happy self and then George has dinner without her as Stacy (she is not referred to in the media write ups of the dinner even by her bestie Just Jared).

Note to G - If you are going to do a knee jerk reaction to press and launch a PR offensive, you need to be seen together more than twice to sell it.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Fri 22 Mar 2013, 10:42

watching wrote:Ok I need a timeline

14th March - Stacy lands in Berlin
15th March – Spotted at grocery store
15th March - Dinner with chaperone Matt Damon
16th March - Nothing
17th March - Nothing
18th March - George spotted at dinner alone, no shots of Stacy
19th March – Stacy at Escada store opening
20th March – Spotted on set together during day with Stacy looking not her usual happy self and then George has dinner without her as Stacy (she is not referred to in the media write ups of the dinner even by her bestie Just Jared).

Note to G - If you are going to do a knee jerk reaction to press and launch a PR offensive, you need to be seen together more than twice to sell it.
On the evening of the 20th his car was driving by Grill Royal, but he didn't go in. No mention if she was with him. edited to add that I found an article which claims that she was there as well as his producer. They had dinner at Borchardts instead. Another place where you can be seen by the paps. Unless they are otherwise busy.

as to him doing PR, I think he got what he wanted out of it. There is a lot less about a break up in the press and by the looks of it only the German press is paying attention to her to a degree as they are closer to information. Other then that the most attention is towards his movie and the whereabouts of his cast stars in Berlin, when they are off duty. I think Stacy is not quite getting what she wanted here. SHe would need more then just a forced hand holding. Next Friday and Monday are public holidays. So there will be no filming. Maybe they will go somewhere. His place in Italy should be nice at this time of year.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 22 Mar 2013, 20:57

To me it just seems sad to have to be dealing with anything except "Monuments Men" right now. The amount of money invested plus the work that George and Grant have already put into the project is astronomical already. Now they're onto the filming stage and George is doing triple duty, with acting, directing and any re-writing him & Grant might have to do along the way. I assume Grant is taken over a good deal of any production things that might arise.

A few big mistakes can take it's tole on the final project. I don't think that he should have to be scutinized for every frown or whatever look; he is most likely thinking about the movie. At this point personal relationships have to take a background and people need to understand and give George a break, maybe some chicken soup. OR NOT. JMHO
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:07

Mazy I think you are one of the nicest people to grace the world.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:23

I wish but thanks for saying so. I have to say there some really nice people on here.
Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:24

he is most likely thinking about the movie

yes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:42

Ha ha ha he he

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Mar 2013, 22:28

Agree with you, Mazy

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 23 Mar 2013, 12:16

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 23 Mar 2013, 12:50

It's crooked

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 23 Mar 2013, 13:17

I've been here....very impressive place.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 23 Mar 2013, 13:43

Great that she's getting to see all these places. Very envious. And no paps! Bet she posts her pix after she's left.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 23 Mar 2013, 21:23

SillyGirl posted this People article on the MM thread, but since there was a short paragraph about Stacy, I thought I'd bring it here too.

All work and no play? Not for George Clooney.

The star proved getting a movie done can be plenty of fun if you've got your friends with you – and you've got a late-season dumping of snow. Which is just what the conditions were Friday when he lobbed a snowball at the star of his wartime drama, The Monuments Men, Matt Damon.

Damon responded the only way he could: by whipping a snowball back at the director! Costar Cate Blanchett stayed out of the fray, and according to local tabloid B.Z., the production team cheered them on.

Clooney and Damon then got back to work filming a scene outside of Berlin. The film is based on the true story of an allied division of men and women trying to rescue the great works of art that Nazi troops were pillaging from the countries they conquered.

While Clooney and Damon continue their on-set antics, Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler spends her time shopping and touring. She was especially fascinated by the sausage vendor who carries his grill on his belly.

That doesn't sound overly complimentary to me.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 23 Mar 2013, 21:40

Well the paps aren't really into her, ...
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 23 Mar 2013, 21:55

Proudly posting pics does not mean you have to know the name of the Museum...Pergamom, oh Lord...
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 26 Mar 2013, 01:36

From Henway:

George Clooney is among us! He has never been as close as this week the Berliners. For his turning to "the monuments men" sites are blocked in Berlin-Mitte. Mobile Halteverbotsschilder already betrayed, where Clooney apparently wants to work.

Around the Palais am Festungsgraben, Clooney stopping there again since yesterday morning. Well visible from Unter den Linden Boulevard from. The plates are dated to 27 March. Clooney also in the Nikolai quarter to turn. The signs there pronounce Halteverbote by tomorrow night, 8 pm, until 28.3., 6 o'clock. Clooney is ummm so probably.

His girlfriend Stacy made Meanwhile the fly after their Berlin culture trip. Allegedly, she will come back when it is warmer in April.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 26 Mar 2013, 03:06

Thanks Henway and Silly Girl. Interesting...so a week stay and she's outta there!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 26 Mar 2013, 03:32

I would think that she has other work lined up, either in Europe or back here in the States. That's why I thought that the trip was already scheduled. As the next trip if there's one, who knows.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 26 Mar 2013, 03:42

Maybe she does have work...or more red carpet events in LA. Her show is done filming but in Aril she'll probably start promoting it on all those Extra like shows.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4