George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”?

+27
Dior
Vi
Joanna
Lighterside
Henway
macs
NotAvailable
LornaDoone
The next mrs clooney
annemarie
m4rose
watching
lucy
lelacorb
Best in Category
niloufar
OofOof
Picachu
Barbara Garabedian
Katiedot
melbert
madsky
theminis
premiere
party animal - not!
amaretti
silly girl
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? Empty Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”?

Post by silly girl Wed 06 Mar 2013, 22:04

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”?
Truth rating: 0
George Clooney Stacy Keibler US Weekly
3:15 pm, March 6th, 2013

(GettyImages.com)

“The party’s almost over for George Clooney and Stacy Keibler,” begins a piece from Us Weekly, which says “multiple sources” tell the mag the pair “have been butting heads during the last several months,” and “their relationship has run its course.”

One of these supposed “sources” says, “They have little in common,” explaining, “She likes to go out and have fun. She’s been feeling the age difference.”

The tabloid, which once ran a story alleging Clooney hated Angelina Jolie even though the actor himself told the outlet there was “not one word of truth in it,” further claims Keibler is “dreading another secluded summer at Clooney’s villa on Lake Como [Italy].”

Yes, it sounds simply dreadful there, what with the mansion, boats, beautiful scenery and all.

The mag says that adding to the couple’s supposed tension is the fact that “Clooney’s friends don’t blend well with Keibler’s crew.”

Another “source” tells the tab that “George’s friends resented that Stacy brought along several pals” to the movie star’s Oscars party at Craig’s in West Hollywood, because “George felt it was his night.”

Uh… it was a huge party with tons of different stars.

Anyhow, the “insider” concludes, “The end is near. It’s a matter of time.”

Oh, please.

If things are so terrible between Clooney and Keibler, then why would he even bring her to the Oscars in the first place?

And why wouldn’t they just break up now? What are they supposedly waiting for?

Like a few other of the mag’s previous Clooney tales, this one is totally UNTRUE.

A rep for Clooney slammed the report to Gossip Cop, asking us, “Who makes up this s**t?”

And a Keibler pal similarly tells us the story is “100% false,” adding that the TV personality is currently “trying to plan a trip to Germany” to visit Clooney, whose filming The Monuments Men in the country.

Oops.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 22:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? Empty Re: Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”?

Post by amaretti Wed 06 Mar 2013, 22:30

What that does not sound right.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”? Empty Re: Another Gossip Cop Denial : George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: “The End Is Near”?

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Mar 2013, 22:35

Love Stan's comment.............!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 06 Mar 2013, 22:36

Really why .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 06 Mar 2013, 22:42

Well, it sort of says it all about creating column inches from nothing much......he clearly gets fed with that

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 06 Mar 2013, 22:48

What's the saying? "There's no such thing as bad publicity." Stan probably wrote the article for US Weekly.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 06 Mar 2013, 23:08

Thought most of whats written is tabloid rubbish, I would not enjoy the constant reports of break-ups, that would be annoying to me after awhile -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 07 Mar 2013, 00:01

Yeah! now we get new pictures of George soon, with Stacy, but who cares.

Second I don't think that comment was said by Stan. The PR person that has dealt with all of George's girlfriends and Charlie Sheen for a long time doesn't get frustrated and says things like that. He is just more politically correct. Maybe he is training somebody new, because he got sick of responding too. LOL

I am not saying it is over, but I'm not sure why Gossip Cop is considered the bible either, a lot of the rumors have ended up being true. The reality George and Stacy will be over when most likely George, but maybe Stacy, decide to end it.

I do admit the "creative" her friends don't get along with my friends and little in common is a bit overused with George. If you are going to create column inches at least be a bit more entertaining.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 07 Mar 2013, 01:35

Once again, you can pretty much put anyone's name in there and it's the same story. Sarah, Elisabetta, Stacy...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Mar 2013, 04:15

Ooh, I'm not sure, Madsky. Stan does get pretty shirty in his responses sometimes. You're right in that Gossip Cop just parrots the party line given by the PR reps, which isn't necessarily the truth.

Mel: exactly, same story, different girlfriend.

I love that she's 'trying' to plan a trip to Germany. Trying? Just get online and book!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Thu 07 Mar 2013, 05:19

who knows the truth behind this. why would george bring stacy to the Oscars. they looked happy to me unless it was all fake. If george wants to end it he will. only time will tell. I wish george much success in this Momuments of Men film in progress. He is very talented and very good looking. love ya george, bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 07 Mar 2013, 05:55

Maybe what they mean when they say she's trying to plan a trip is because George hasn't actually said when the best time would be to come over, he is working and she would be a distraction.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 07 Mar 2013, 07:20

Madsky I think you're right about the veracity of Gossip Cop over the rest of the gossip tabs. Not much diff it would seem. This is a piece they ran about George and his last girlfriend NOT splitting. It ran on June 8 and then on June 22 they confirmed the split:

“George & Elisabetta On The Rocks!” exclaims a headline from In Touch, which goes on to claim, “George Clooney has fallen out of love with Elisabetta Canalis.”

The tab then quotes a so-called “friend of the actor,” who says that after two years of dating, “They’re taking a break… They both seem ready to move on.”

In Touch bolsters its argument by noting, “The once-happy pair hasn’t been spotted in public together since early May, when they celebrated George’s 50th birthday.”

According to the magazine, “George’s commitmentphobia was likely a factor in the split.”

“Elisabetta is one of the most beautiful women on the planet,” adds In Touch, ”but apparently that still wasn’t enough to hold fickle George’s attention.”

Clooney’s supposed “friend” concludes, “The spark between them is gone.”

Despite In Touch‘s assertion that Clooney and Canalis are “taking a break” and have “split,” the couple is very much together.

And while the magazine may not have seen the two since May — which was just a little more than a week ago — certainly the paparazzi have. Clooney and Canalis were photographed together today in Milan.

Oops.

“The truth is George and Elisabetta are in Como together,” the actor’s rep tells Gossip Cop. “They [In Touch] would have known that if they had done their homework.”

Once again, In Touch gets an “F” in reporting.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Mar 2013, 07:44

Yep, all gossip cop can do is phone the publicist and get their statement. The problem with that is that the publicist may not always give an honest statement.

This sounds a little nastier than usual though: "she likes to go out and have fun" meaning she's stuck with a boring old man who likes to go to bed early? "She's feeling the age difference" meaning he's old and dull? Not very flattering.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Thu 07 Mar 2013, 10:25

again again Laughing
she want to went to berlin??????????????? Question
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 07 Mar 2013, 12:23

“trying to plan a trip to Germany” to visit Clooney ROFLOL

no not seriously, I´m not rolling on the floor.

Let me tell you, she is trying to book a flight
best seat is NOT in the first class and by the window
BUT in her own sofa, in LA
where George can´t see or hear her! Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 07 Mar 2013, 13:00

Trying is code for I am going to make myself look so busy, aka in demand, that I have to work around my schedule. You know it is like when you are looking for a home and you see quaint, which means small.

Now I do wonder with the PR people does the celebrity call them up when they are having difficulty in a relationship and say this is what is going on or do you think they just wait until it breaks up or something monumental happens. How do they know for sure to say something like who makes up this sh*t, or is it just a standing order to respond with we are together until further. Just wondering because I don't think I would want anyone knowing the real ins and outs of my relationship seems sad to me. What if they had a big fight, not saying that is bad all relationships have them, seems too invasive to me. Not sure why George doesn't stick with personal life is personal seems better to me.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 07 Mar 2013, 15:22

When two people in six months have been one on one side of the world and the other somewhere else and met just can not leave or fight! I believe that very little quarrel with people who do not frequent quarrels with those with whom you are always in contact, the two of them get along no doubt, if them have feelings mutual? When they have something in common? if they look good together? This is difficult to establish, leave to posterity will judge one thing is certain the passion between them there never was!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Mar 2013, 16:39

In all fairness, it could also be her own schedule that's all over the place. We don't know what else she has lined up after/during her tv show filming and a lot of stuff seems to come up really last minute.

Likewise with George. I'm sure he has a good plan for where and when he'll be places but it's all subject to vagaries of filming such as weather, technical issues and actors performing well. We hear all the time about films running over their shooting schedules.

So when you have two people who don't have fixed day-to-day schedules, it could be harder to get the plans to synch up.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 07 Mar 2013, 21:31

Katiedot wrote:In all fairness, it could also be her own schedule that's all over the place. We don't know what else she has lined up after/during her tv show filming and a lot of stuff seems to come up really last minute.

Likewise with George. I'm sure he has a good plan for where and when he'll be places but it's all subject to vagaries of filming such as weather, technical issues and actors performing well. We hear all the time about films running over their shooting schedules.

So when you have two people who don't have fixed day-to-day schedules, it could be harder to get the plans to synch up.

Katie, I do not seem that Stacy has worked hard in the last year, if she wanted to be there and George would have wanted, they would be together much more time!

You are convinced that George was not in love even Ely but she has always been present in all sets, Stacy ever! If he wanted to!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 07 Mar 2013, 22:03

Everytime George is about to have a breakup it's the same story, nothing in common, blah-blah,blah, I could believe the growing apart, but his friends not getting along with her? Don't think so.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 07 Mar 2013, 22:08

I agree with you Lucy, especially since the same things were said about the last one but, to play devil's advocate, it looked like most of the "besties" she mentioned in that tweet from the private Oscar's party were all hair, makeup and stylists from her present show and for all her red carpets. With the exception of the woman who's with her everywhere and is probably her assistant, the rest of them were makeup and hair artists and stylists. I don't see them having much in common with the boys! Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 07 Mar 2013, 22:15

True OafOaf, but I was just thinking of the boys and SK, not her friends and it's sounds more like her co-workers, not BFF's.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 07 Mar 2013, 22:22

Katiedot wrote:In all fairness, it could also be her own schedule that's all over the place. We don't know what else she has lined up after/during her tv show filming and a lot of stuff seems to come up really last minute.

Agreed. She may stil be filming and then has a slew of press to do so that it comes out at the time the show is on the air. She make not know her schedule until someone at the production company for the show tells her. She may know dates for filming (from this date to this date for actual filming time) but press interviews, voice over work, appearances at food events to drum up interest, etc that need to occur after filming may not have been provided to her in a schedule yet so she is playing it week by week.

That said, the PR of her in Germany seeing the A list bf is better press than her doing the same old interview again talking about eating organic, working out and how important her health is to her.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 07 Mar 2013, 22:48

watching wrote: Agreed. She may stil be filming and then has a slew of press to do so that it comes out at the time the show is on the air. She make not know her schedule until someone at the production company for the show tells her. She may know dates for filming (from this date to this date for actual filming time) but press interviews, voice over work, appearances at food events to drum up interest, etc that need to occur after filming may not have been provided to her in a schedule yet so she is playing it week by week.

That said, the PR of her in Germany seeing the A list bf is better press than her doing the same old interview again talking about eating organic, working out and how important her health is to her.

The reason her people said trying to schedule a trip was to make her seem in demand. She could be busy, but who knows. I believe the word trying was on purpose, and by your comments it worked. This isn't bad I think it was used by savvy publicist, otherwise you would say she will be visiting him soon or some other oblique comment.

No one expects specificity from a publicist. From what I see above a lot of people think the publicists are just lying anyway, or at least coloring the truth, because for some reason saying it's none of your business doesn't seem to fly anymore.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 07 Mar 2013, 22:51

My question is do we even know that publicists for either George or Stacy actually said anything? Never been to Gossip Cop but followed the link and based on what I saw, they're no better than any other gossip magazine. Seems like they all print a lot of hooey!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Mar 2013, 23:07

Hi, O-o. I'm not sure that a publication can quote a publicist if they haven't even spoken to them.........and I remember His Nibs saying to someone from Gossip Cop in an interview that they were doing a good job trying to find out the truth..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 07 Mar 2013, 23:11

Thanks Party. If His Nibs really thinks that publication is doing a great job well...I've got a home he can buy in rainy Portland, OR!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 07 Mar 2013, 23:32

OofOof wrote:Thanks Party. If His Nibs really thinks that publication is doing a great job well...I've got a home he can buy in rainy Portland, OR!

If he doesn't want it I'll buy it! I would love to move home but alas....hubby won't go.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 Mar 2013, 00:32

I think it's all just the same gossip repeated. George is working and so is Stacy it can't be easy to make their schedules match. I think when she is free she will go and spend time with George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 08 Mar 2013, 00:56

party animal - not! wrote:Hi, O-o. I'm not sure that a publication can quote a publicist if they haven't even spoken to them.........and I remember His Nibs saying to someone from Gossip Cop in an interview that they were doing a good job trying to find out the truth..........

First of all they can pretend to quote whoever they want, especially when they quote a nameless Clooney rep, that could be almost anybody associated with him. Gossip blogs don't have to adhere to rules, and even the major news sources don't adhere to rules as much as they used too. I just remember Ben Bradlee speaking about Watergate saying back then he was very adamant and worried when Woodward and Bernstein only had two source and one was anonymous- he insisted they tell him who. Now he said they would go with one, very big difference and sad to say the least, and that was the Washington Post whose standards are a bit higher than Gossip Cop. Sorry I am the daughter of newsman- LOL, and it bugs me.

Also, don't think George would ever say Gossip Cop did a good job. I want to see that reference, just don't see him ever saying that with his background. Again the daughter of a newsman to the son of a newsman couldn't see that coming out of his mouth.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 08 Mar 2013, 01:18

Okay in fairness to Party I did find an article on Gossip Cop, imagine that, where they claim George talked to them and said they were a good site trying to get the truth as opposed to the crazy celebrity gossip mags. Apparently he said this at last year's Golden Globes but only Gossip Cop reported this that I can find. Sorry, I don't believe them. Want an unbiased or video account of this before I believe it.

Otherwise George saw me running through Wash. Dulles and told me I was the hottest thing he saw. Does anyone believe that? I did see him at Wash Dulles though, and it was a glorious few minutes of me staring like a baboon making sure my eyes were working right.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 08 Mar 2013, 02:06

party animal - not! wrote:Hi, O-o. I'm not sure that a publication can quote a publicist if they haven't even spoken to them.........and I remember His Nibs saying to someone from Gossip Cop in an interview that they were doing a good job trying to find out the truth..........

Actually they didnt quote a specific person. If they said Stan then they would have to have spoken to him, but by just saying a rep for George they cover themselves from any legal action. George's rep or anyone that works from him would not have made such an unprofessional comment it would have been a simple there's no truth to it deal. The only way to know for sure that they spoke to someone is if they used their name, otherwise they can say they did and no one would be any the wiser.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Mar 2013, 02:47

Madsky and Tnmc, thanks. You're probably right. I wasn't sure becos apart from anything else, these things differ from country to country.

Had a quick check of Golden Globes 2012 interviews, but most have now been withdrawn. The quote was probably apocryphal, but to some extent, you could imagine an exasperated publicist saying that in response in many scenarios (said a former PR in an unrelated industry...)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 08 Mar 2013, 03:32

lelacorb wrote: Katie, I do not seem that Stacy has worked hard in the last year,
I'm talking about her schedule now and she's currently working. What she did in the past has no bearing on why she can't travel to Germany now.

lelacorb wrote:You are convinced that George was not in love even Ely
I'm convinced George isn't in love with Stacy too, but so what?

OofOof wrote:My question is do we even know that publicists for either George or Stacy actually said anything?
Gossip Cop said they spoke to one of George's publicists and that's not something they'd make up - not if unless they never want another publicist to speak to them again which kind of defeats the whole purpose of their site in the first place.

madsky wrote:First of all they can pretend to quote whoever they want, especially when they quote a nameless Clooney rep,
If they say they spoke to a rep, then they have to have spoken to a rep. They can't make up a quote and then pretend someone working for George said it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 08 Mar 2013, 03:57

Well if she does get to Germany let's have pictures cause George will be in them and really, that's all anyone here really cares about!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 08 Mar 2013, 08:09

Gossip Cop quoted US WEEKLY and they didn't even run a story on it to be quoted. I checked that out. They did at least lie about their source quoted for the story. There seem to be some quoting Gossip cop on it.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 08 Mar 2013, 08:21

Well it´s spring and Germany or German is not exactly very romantic.
The perfect spot for a private rendezvous between lovers would be Paris. The city of love. But we have all been there and done that: All the French clichés that Paris offers.
So maybe they´ll go to Wien instead for a real romantic getaway. Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:06

Best in Category wrote:Well it´s spring and Germany or German is not exactly very romantic.
The perfect spot for a private rendezvous between lovers would be Paris. The city of love. But we have all been there and done that: All the French clichés that Paris offers.
So maybe they´ll go to Wien instead for a real romantic getaway. Very Happy
Oh no... romanticism was actually born in Germany ; ) (Goethe was one of its earliest artists)
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:13

Salzburg? Not a million miles from Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Still cold.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 08 Mar 2013, 13:25

I know - how sad! Very Happy By romantic I didn´t mean something like “Weimarer Klassik” era (Schiller, Goethe) Sturm und Drang style.

It´s the language mainly and I have to say I prefer English, French and Italian over German anytime.
entschuldigung Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 08 Mar 2013, 13:32

Well she is not going this week with her mother(maybe father also) visiting. Wink

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 08 Mar 2013, 14:30

Well I don't believe anyone knows anything for sure about this relationship, one way or the other but here's another story that is out there, found and posted by Clooney Aficianados:

George Clooney and Stacy: the beginning of the end!

For several months, the storm blowing on the couple of George Clooney, who should soon announce its separation from the former wrestler Stacy Keibler.

According to 'Us Weekly', George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are on the brink of failure. For several months, they do not stop to friter and neither one nor the other seems prepared to calm the storm. "They finally have little in common," reads the magazine. «Stacy has 33 years: she likes to go out and have fun, and feel its difference in age with George, who will celebrate his 52 years early may at this level.» 'Us Weekly' goes further by stating that the former champion's fight apprehends spend another summer in the villa of George on the shores of Lake Como. In other words, she is deadly dull, despite an idyllic setting, a magnificent property, calm water and boats. Issue of point of view. In addition, one learns that Clooney friends have no crooked Atom with Stacy and his family. Recently, the buddies from George (Brad? Angelina? Ben Affleck?) moderately enjoyed it accompanied many of his buddies to her at a party after the Oscars in West Hollywood. It was the party of George and that of no one else... In short, we can understand that these two - there age together. The only question that arises is when will they announce their separation?

Written by Jean-Philippe Darquenne, corresponding to Los Angeles
Link
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 08 Mar 2013, 15:02

Guess they didn't pull the story:

Exclusive Video: George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Headed for a Breakup: "The End Is Near"

Looks like George Clooney's bachelor status is here to stay. The Argo producer's year-and-a-half-long romance with girlfriend Stacy Keibler has run its course, multiple sources reveal in the March 18 issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.

Insiders say the pair have been increasingly butting heads in recent months. "They have little in common," one source explains of the former wrestler, 33, and her 51-year-old beau. "She likes to go out and have fun. She's been feeling the age difference."

Clooney's friends are a factor, too. According to one insider, the Oscar winner's buddies aren't wild about Keibler's pals. Adds another source: "The end is near. It's a matter of time."

For more on the couple's doomed relationship -- and exclusive details on what Keibler really thinks of Clooney's famous Lake Como villa -- watch this week's Hot Stuff video, as explained by Us Weekly entertainment director Ian Drew and special guest Andrea Canning, correspondent for Dateline NBC.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 15:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trouble embedding video)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Mar 2013, 16:02

I don't really get it. Isn't this completely at odds with what they were writing ten days ago at the Oscars?...............good game

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Fri 08 Mar 2013, 16:35

dont believed this.its not true Evil or Very Mad
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 08 Mar 2013, 17:33

Who knows what the truth is, either they break up or more likely we get new pictures of George so that would be good for us. If you go to the US magazine link they have a video basically saying the story above and before the video is an ad and the music on the ad, for me at least, is Hall and Oates Maneater. Seriously, cracked me up! Is Stacy a Maneater? Maybe that's why we don't have new pictures of George.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 08 Mar 2013, 17:52

They always have little in common at the end, in the beginning they are all that and a DR. Pepper! TOO OLD for her, well it's about time she figured that out, took her long enough! Yes I'm being sarcastic. They have said the same thing for all the ex's since SL, and probably something similar about the ones before. Wasn't it they lived to far apart, their careers,schedules, how about they got tired of being together.
So Katie, who do you think he loved?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:13

Lucy you didn't ask me but I am going with his Mom and maybe Talia for a nano second. I just think he is easily distracted and loves his work.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:26

Thanks madsky, just wondering due to Katie's comment above. Got to ask the old timers questions like who did he love that he dated? From what I've read over the years, I have my doubts about him loving his ex wife for very long.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum