George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney

+6
watching
lucy
aflower1325
OofOof
silly girl
Katiedot
10 posters

Go down

Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  Empty Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Feb 2013, 03:36

She has excellent taste in men!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney

Tue, 12 Feb 2013

Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney.

The Les Miserables actress - who is married to Adam Schulman - was presented with the Best Supporting Actress prize at last night's (10.02.13) BAFTA Awards by the hunky star and she was so flustered, she forgot to give him a hug when she took to the stage to collect her prize.

She said: "George Clooney makes me weak at the knees, so it was the Clooney factor tonight that threw me."

Anne's role as doomed prostitute Fantine in Les Miserables has won her a string of accolades at ceremonies including the Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards, and she joked she is planning to build a shed to house all her trophies.

She said: "I've been lucky to receive a few pieces of hardware this year. "I think I'm going to get a tool shed and keep them in there so when I open it, it lights up, but for now they're all in my kitchen."

And while the 30-year-old brunette beauty is happy to have had so much success, she feels particularly lucky to have her husband. She said: "My husband is a lucky charm in more ways than winning awards."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  Empty Re: Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney

Post by silly girl Thu 14 Feb 2013, 03:39

She was very cute when turned back to him and got the hug. I hope they prepare themselves for the possibility of not winning. There is always at least one upset at the awards.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney  Empty Re: Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney

Post by OofOof Thu 14 Feb 2013, 03:47

I don't know what it is about Anne Hathaway but she rubs me the wrong way. I feel terrible feeling this way about someone who seems like a nice person but I just can't help myself. I hope she doesn't win at the Oscars because I don't know if I can stand listening to one of her missives yet again! Okay, hit me everyone!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by aflower1325 Thu 14 Feb 2013, 05:37

OofOof wrote:I don't know what it is about Anne Hathaway but she rubs me the wrong way. I feel terrible feeling this way about someone who seems like a nice person but I just can't help myself. I hope she doesn't win at the Oscars because I don't know if I can stand listening to one of her missives yet again! Okay, hit me everyone!

poisson davril There! Lol. I think we all have someone we are kind of rubbed wrong by. I like some of the films she has been in, but to say I like her may be an overstatement. But, in terms of George making her weak in the knees, WELL DUH! You are a woman! Wink
aflower1325
aflower1325
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 14 Feb 2013, 06:03

She's not the only one with a crush. Think she is so talented, might be she is not as shy and humble as she was, that maybe why she's rubbing you the wrong way OafOaf.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 14 Feb 2013, 06:16

I guess I have never really liked her movies, and she seems like someone who would make me tired to be around. High maintenance maybe? Don't know what it is but when I hear her on a talk show or awards show, it's like someone dragging their nails across a chalk board.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 14 Feb 2013, 08:42

And just in time to keep her name in the press whilst campaigning for an Oscar....
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 14 Feb 2013, 18:56

Think Watching got this one hands down!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Fri 15 Feb 2013, 11:36

Who dosen't have a cruch on George Very Happy
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 15 Feb 2013, 15:51

OofOof wrote:Think Watching got this one hands down!

yep, think she nailed it on the head....
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 15 Feb 2013, 15:55

cup cake wrote:Who dosen't have a cruch on George Very Happy

me! lol

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 29 Dec 2013, 21:52

very vera wrote:
cup cake wrote:Who dosen't have a cruch on George  Very Happy

me!  lol
hahhahhahahah
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 29 Dec 2013, 22:43

She has good taste .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down