George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

+74
GiGi
bamboochacha
pattygirl
MyG
What Would He Say
fadelite
iamnoone
Nicky80
Saveria
Maggy
silly willy
Juliette Hardy
sparkie
sarah ali
mosaic
Rainy
pandabear
kid.a.kadoodles
blubelle
lolo"layla"
mel01
isogotit
janieb
Vi
annemarie
lucy
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Picachu
Lighterside
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Missa
Evelyn Healy
noodle
GEORGIE STOUT
socimar
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Mazy
Natascha
madsky
Dior
GCfollower
Barbara Garabedian
Lakin460
cindigirl
MM
Atalante
very vera
playfuldeb
watching
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
cupcake
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
theminis
NotAvailable
it's me
niloufar
silly girl
lovelylois
ktsue2002
OofOof
Katiedot
Henway
premiere
melbert
fava
Best in Category
LornaDoone
phys major
78 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by Mazy Wed 26 Jun 2013, 07:05

Picture of the day here, she looks surprised.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by Mazy Thu 27 Jun 2013, 07:48

Last edited by theminis on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 13:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed your tweet Mazy -)
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:23

This is from a Greek paper.
Stacy Keibler! How do they keep in shape girl of George Clooney;

H ex (or now who knows Wink beloved George Clooney, can be monopolized the interest of muckraking magazine about her relationship with the charming actress has yet to demonstrate a brilliant career before and (between us mainly) after the relationship with him.The Stacy has been involved in the modeling, the acting, even werstling in the past and if anything has managed to impress with her performances. But what are the secrets of Americans for perfect body? What gym do and what diet followed?

Diet, lifestyle as we say ... We may have tired to hear it, but it seems that apart from cliché answer of surnames is the truth . "The health, fitness and wellness has always been an important part of my life.'s Lifestyle" says Stacy. And to make it always keeps the balance: "When I exercise, I feel the need to balance it with a more careful diet . Take care to choose the more organic foods. "Secrets of ... The diet is simple. In fact it is not even diet. Alertness quantity, eating wisely and temperance and prefers gluten-free foods, free from a lot of sugar and additives. "I think the lion plays a very important role in proper nutrition, but I also think that the measure is what makes the difference. So I'm the girl who will tell you that you will not ever tried a sweet or a glass of wine" to indicate complete: "You eat one, two bites, but will not katavrochthiso all sweet. The point is to understand what happens in your body and you can balance the next day. " Now tell me - and logically - how can you have before you a delicious piece of cheesecake and eat only two forks. Here I want ... The Stacy post them some time ago the video below in her personal account on twitter. It is a smart and kalogyrismenos way to realize how many calories you have food it consumes. View vitneo ...

The Revolution The Right Food Apart from the right diet for a body shaper, the Stacy case goes right food a step further. Shows excited with all this effort being made in America, so that people know to eat properly and not delivered in easy, fattening and unhealthy food. 's fervent supporter of effort Robyn O'Brien a financial analyst from America, decided to devote her life to the promotion of destructive eating habits in the western world. The Robyn has produced an extensive research which showed the negative effects of the food industry in health and particularly that of children. "Am I creative in the kitchen, to support the Day of Nutritional Revolution. Who else is celebrating? "Wrote underneath this photo about a month ago on 16 May World Day food revolution in order to activate all about healthy eating.

The cake is proof that Stacy falls like crazy on sweets? Not just because as she explains it enjoyable HAND, gluten free cake is chocolate! So with this delicious ice cream. Without gluten, sugar and lactose! gymnastics is like drinking water ... Yes he did not say exactly that, but this up and down came as a conclusion. "The motivation for the gym is simple. One should make the exercise a daily habit, as when drinking water "! Hmm ... with little concern for the fact that one should just go in the sink or the refrigerator, while the other must be ... sweat! Not that there is a reason. what is the program in regards to training? bit of everything! "I get bored very easily.

That's why I like to change my habits in the gym. I'll do a bit of everything "episimainai. Wherever foremost put:" Hiking, running and climbing stairs, wherever I am I'll find an outdoor activity to do. I have personal trainer. I do Pilates. I like to exercise the entire body and to keep my mind and alert "But what happens when it is a business trip? "Even when I'm traveling, I carry with me a bag full fitness tires, DVD with exercise programs and general things I can take with me anywhere and do

Stacy Keibler! Πως διατηρείται σε φόρμα το κορίτσι του George Clooney;

H πρώην (ή και νυν ποιος ξέρειWink αγαπημένη του George Clooney, μπορεί να μονοπώλησε το ενδιαφέρον των σκανδαλοθηρικών περιοδικών για τη σχέση της με τον γοητευτικό ηθοποιό, έχει όμως να επιδείξει μια λαμπρή καριέρα πριν και (μεταξύ μας κυρίως) μετά από τη σχέση της μαζί του. Η Stacy έχει ασχοληθεί με το modeling, την υποκριτική, ακόμη και το werstling στο παρελθόν και αν μη τι άλλο έχει καταφέρει να εντυπωσιάσει με τις εμφανίσεις της. Ποια είναι όμως τα μυστικά της Αμερικανής για τέλειο σώμα; Τι γυμναστική κάνει και ποια διατροφή ακολουθεί;

Διατροφή, όπως λέμε τρόπος ζωής...
Μπορεί να έχουμε βαρεθεί να το ακούμε, όμως φαίνεται πως εκτός από κλισέ απάντηση των επωνύμων, είναι και η αλήθεια. "Η υγεία, το fitness και η ευεξία ήταν πάντα σημαντικό κομμάτι της ζωής μου. Είναι τρόπος ζωής" αναφέρει η Stacy.

Και για να τα καταφέρει κρατά πάντα τις ισορροπίες: "Όταν δεν γυμνάζομαι, αισθάνομαι την ανάγκη να το ισορροπήσω με πιο προσεκτική διατροφή. Φροντίζω να επιλέγω όσο περισσότερο βιολογικά τρόφιμα".

Τα μυστικά της...
Η δίαιτά της είναι απλή. Για την ακρίβεια δεν είναι καν δίαιτα. Προσέχει την ποσότητα, τρώει με σύνεση και εγκράτεια και προτιμά τρόφιμα χωρίς γλουτένη, απαλλαγμένα από πολλή ζάχαρη και πρόσθετα. "Νομίζω πως η μερίδα παίζει πολύ σημαντικό ρόλο στη σωστή διατροφή, αλλά επίσης θεωρώ ότι το μέτρο είναι αυτό που κάνει τη διαφορά. Οπότε δεν είμαι το κορίτσι που θα σου πει πως δεν θα δοκιμάσει ποτέ κάποιο γλυκό ή ένα ποτήρι κρασί" αναφέρει για να ολοκληρώσει: “Θα φάω μία, δύο μπουκιές, αλλά δεν θα καταβροχθήσω όλο το γλυκό. Το θέμα είναι να καταλάβεις τι συμβαίνει στον οργανισμό σου και να μπορείς να το εξισορροπήσεις την επόμενη μέρα”. Τώρα θα μου πεις - και λογικά - πως γίνεται να έχεις μπροστά σου ένα λαχταριστό κομμάτι cheesecake και να φας μόνο δυο πηρουνιές.http://www.tlife.gr/Article/FN/0-58-48522.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter Εδώ σε θέλω...

Η Stacy πόσταρε πριν από λίγο καιρό το βίντεο που ακολουθεί στον προσωπικό της λογαριασμό στο twitter. Είναι ένας έξυπνος και καλογυρισμένος τρόπος να συνειδητοποιήσει κανείς πόσες θερμίδες έχουν τα τρόφιμα που καταναλώνει. Δες το βίτνεο.

ZenZen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 28 Jun 2013, 03:05

Stacy now on vacation in the islands? On her instagram, she has posted a pic 3 hours ago from the air of those thatched villas that are common at the resorts in Bora Bora and/or Maldives.

Could just be a stock pic that she has posted, no comment to say she is there. But interesting if she does. Can't get to Italy to see the public bf until after the show airs but she has time for a vaca in the sun???
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Jun 2013, 03:13

Seems to be a stock photo....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 28 Jun 2013, 03:14

Couldn't find the post you mentioned this is all I found.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Jun 2013, 03:19

She didn't tweet it---- just posted on Instagram:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 28 Jun 2013, 03:28

Thanks SG my knowledge of "Instagram" is nile to say the least. I cannot post pictures of any kind I keep trying.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Jun 2013, 04:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 28 Jun 2013, 04:30

Thanks TheMinis wasn't this an ad. Maybe it was a paid posting?

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Jun 2013, 07:36

Oh my! What a place!!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:05

Well she is still in NY so no Bora Bora for Stacy. Celebrating a friend's birthday at some bar from the look of the bartender in the mirror reflection.

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler  
#fun #nyc #stacys #HappyBirthday zanderr13 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Jun 2013, 11:42

Pictures from Watching's post above - thanks
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 29 Jun 2013, 03:55

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 29 Jun 2013, 03:56

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 29 Jun 2013, 04:01

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 29 Jun 2013, 04:02

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 29 Jun 2013, 04:25

From tweet above
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 29 Jun 2013, 05:31

Thank you TheMinis for posting picture.

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 29 Jun 2013, 07:22

Last edited by theminis on Sat 29 Jun 2013, 15:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 01 Jul 2013, 00:34

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 01 Jul 2013, 22:15

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 01 Jul 2013, 22:22

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 02 Jul 2013, 06:08

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 02 Jul 2013, 06:10

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:42

theminis, you're slacking here.......you normally post these twitter pics for us. You're 4 behind! ;D
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 02 Jul 2013, 14:28

I know Mazy is beating me to it! She is a one woman posting machine LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 03 Jul 2013, 10:53

Last edited by theminis on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 13:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add pic)
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 03 Jul 2013, 12:02

Really the same dress??? Funny.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 04 Jul 2013, 01:57

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 04 Jul 2013, 02:18

Nicky80 wrote:Really the same dress??? Funny.

Can't believe they have the same dress, however it looks better on Stacy.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 04 Jul 2013, 02:19

Well unless I was 6 foot tall I wouldn't be wearing anything Stacy was seen in, some outfits only suit statuesque ladies
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 04 Jul 2013, 09:10

I don't think its the exact same dress, but VERY similar. Look to the top at side of boobs, looks dif there. Lines made dif. And the neckline seems dif too. maybe the woman's dress is cut a little too wide as Stacy's seems cut more narrowly.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 04 Jul 2013, 09:30

I think what is the most different is the body size. Stacy is longer and slimmer in the body; while the lady is shorter and heavier in the body area. This tends to affect how the fabric is cut from the bolt. Which would give a little different look when seeing a small picture.

Size really has an affect on how a particular fabric, pattern or design looks on someone. That is why taken a fabric pattern from a smaller sized outfit and using that with larger sizes rarely works. It can really change the over all look of the outfit.

I rarely wear anything with too much pattern in the fabric, broad shoulder. So I am better sticking to plain. Oh well.

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 04 Jul 2013, 09:44

Well, Stacy's is cut to show a lot more boob at the side. Plus the lines at the side of the boobs are very dif. Stacy's side lines at the top under the arm run all the way down the waist to the hip, the woman's doesn't. Hers has a looping lines going under the arm. And the lines of Stacy's dress go from below the neck loop to go straight down to the waist before separating toward the hips area. The Woman's line separates right away toward the hips area. Thats not just cutting the material for a wider person. that material is slightly dif, and may not even be the same cloth. Stacy's v fron the neck down also has a wider dark space than the woman's. I think these are two dif dresses.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Thu 04 Jul 2013, 10:05

theminis wrote:Well unless I was 6 foot tall I wouldn't be wearing anything Stacy was seen in, some outfits only suit statuesque ladies

And some only suit petite, feminine ladies.
Think Kylie Minogue in her gold hot pants.    
Not many women can pull that look off. Yet most look gorgeous in long evening dresses.

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 11:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 04 Jul 2013, 10:47

HA Have you seen Kylie Minogue in person, she is absolutely tiny, so petite and those gold hot pants, well very few imo would ever look as good as she does in them.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 04 Jul 2013, 23:44

Last edited by theminis on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 23:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pictures)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 05 Jul 2013, 01:08

Ok, who's the guy in the pic? Sorry to be so clueless....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Jul 2013, 01:30

Marcello Bellisario, old friend who works for ABC Casting in LA, Stacy friend with others who were in Mykonos last summer

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 05 Jul 2013, 01:41

thanks, pan! thought he looked familiar
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 06 Jul 2013, 04:45

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 16:52

It seems Stacy was at the same July 4th party hosted by Guy Oseary that was also attended by Cindy and family. I guess it was in Malibu. Saw a pic of the Gerber family, but so far no pics of Stacy from the event.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 06 Jul 2013, 17:04

How do you know Stacy was at the party? I havent seen her name mentioned in any articles about it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 06 Jul 2013, 17:13

It's been reported in USweekly or similar publication

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 06 Jul 2013, 18:56

couldnt find any mention on line. Even her buddy Just Jared didnt mention her being there. Wonder why she wouldnt tweet from such a high profile party. not like her to miss an opportunity to brag and name drop.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 06 Jul 2013, 19:08

On Getty there are photos of the event, no pictures of Stacy

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 06 Jul 2013, 19:30

Srry, got it wrogn. New York Post. Googled it

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sat 06 Jul 2013, 21:19

here's a link to the NY Post article about the party- sure nuff she was there! Hope she had fun, hope George enjoyed his home in italy.....

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Jul 2013, 17:58

Good on her!

Beautiful pic!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next