George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

+74
GiGi
bamboochacha
pattygirl
MyG
What Would He Say
fadelite
iamnoone
Nicky80
Saveria
Maggy
silly willy
Juliette Hardy
sparkie
sarah ali
mosaic
Rainy
pandabear
kid.a.kadoodles
blubelle
lolo"layla"
mel01
isogotit
janieb
Vi
annemarie
lucy
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Picachu
Lighterside
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Missa
Evelyn Healy
noodle
GEORGIE STOUT
socimar
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Mazy
Natascha
madsky
Dior
GCfollower
Barbara Garabedian
Lakin460
cindigirl
MM
Atalante
very vera
playfuldeb
watching
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
cupcake
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
theminis
NotAvailable
it's me
niloufar
silly girl
lovelylois
ktsue2002
OofOof
Katiedot
Henway
premiere
melbert
fava
Best in Category
LornaDoone
phys major
78 posters

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by noodle Fri 22 Feb 2013, 15:33

She does seem to treat everyone with kindness. Maybe I've missed something but I can't remember hearing her speak unkindly about anyone in an interview. I guess I just care more about what's on the inside, not the outside. And yes I know there will be comments about how she's using George, and all these companies who hire her to promote their products but the reality is George is a big boy and if she were doing something he didn't want her to do she would probably be gone. Likewise the companies she works for. If she wasn't doing her job to their satisfaction they wouldn't be hiring her.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by Lakin460 Fri 22 Feb 2013, 15:44

LOL! Theminis., great comeback!!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Feb 2013, 16:02

My dislike for Stacy has nothing to do with George. I have liked some of his girlfriends and hated others. Stacy is constantly trying to show she is something that she isn't. She has a teenage mentality that comes across in everything she says and does. Her tweets are focused about her and she only responds when someone pays her a compliment. Any tweets that reach out for her help are ignored. She tweets pictures of celebrities calling them her BFFs to make it seem like she is in a higher celebrity status than she is. She is consumed with who she looks and brags about her $300 dollar facials when people are struggling to put food on their tables. She is self absorbed and fake IMO.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 16:04

Okay, I’m not really a Stacy fan; I think it is mainly because she is with George. That being said I think her concerns are me, me, me. I had a friend in NY that was a therapist, she use to say teenagers are very self centered; they could walk over dead bodies and not even notice. Well it seems like Stacy is stuck in that stage likely because of the business she is in.

The more she is told to do considerate things; like that post, the more she might understand that the world does not revolve around her. Maybe as she grows it will become part of who she is. Because of George we are forced to relate to the immature age that his GFs are. Right now this is all a fairytale for Stacy and hopefully for her sake she will grow into a nice person. JMHO

Make happy
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Feb 2013, 17:37

Mazy wrote:Okay, I’m not really a Stacy fan; I think it is mainly because she is with George. That being said I think her concerns are me, me, me. I had a friend in NY that was a therapist, she use to say teenagers are very self centered; they could walk over dead bodies and not even notice. Well it seems like Stacy is stuck in that stage likely because of the business she is in.

The more she is told to do considerate things; like that post, the more she might understand that the world does not revolve around her. Maybe as she grows it will become part of who she is. Because of George we are forced to relate to the immature age that his GFs are. Right now this is all a fairytale for Stacy and hopefully for her sake she will grow into a nice person. JMHO

Make happy

You wait and hope!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Feb 2013, 18:10

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Packing jeans up for #TeensForJeans! Help @dosomething and @aeropostale by joining me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stacy wears pants equal to sofa, horrible!

Last edited by lelacorb on Fri 22 Feb 2013, 18:24; edited 1 time in total
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Feb 2013, 18:18

Theminis you s#*t! Was just taking a nice big gulp of tea when I read your response. It's now all over my table! Too funny and, sadly, especially for those of us single right now...true!

The problem here is that people think if something nice is said abot Stacy that means the person posting the comment "likes" or "loves" Stacy. I don't know Stacy so can't say I like or dislike her. The only things I know about her are what we see via her Twitter and Facebook posts and interviews.

Based on her public persona, I doubt very much we would have much in common. And I agree with those of you who seem to dislike her, that she appears young for her age...although we have to remember she is almost 20 years younger than George. She IS young!

I'm not as nice as Theminis, I do think most of the stuff she posts on Twitter and, all of the interviews I've seen thus far, indicate to me that she may not be the brightest bulb, and yes, she is concerned mostly about her appearance and being seen. That said, however, she's in showbiz and is at the bottom of the class system in Hollywood. The girl is working hard to advance up the food chain. Yes, she's using George. So what! He's using her. Sadly, most of the PR he gets revolves around who he's dating. The most active threads on this forum are the girl threads. Do I think it's doing anything good for Georges reputation? No but I'm not a publicist. Maybe any PR is considered good in Hollywood.

Anyway, I can't speak for Theminis or Joanna or any of the other much nicer posters than I am, but I don't think they're huge fans of Stacy. They're realists. George is with Stacy and it looks like he'll be with her for the longterm. As others have said, people seem to like her. She's harmless and just a girl doing the best she can. Why elevate her importance by constantly dumping on her looks or tweets or what we might consider the sometimes odd things she says.

I think most of us here can agree the rants and nasty comments the IMDB person makes all over the web are disgusting. Stacy is a person and yes, she's chosen to date someone who's probably the most well known person on the planet. Frankly, I have to give her credit for dealing as well she has with the papparazzi. And, I kind of feel sorry for her. When or if George decides to move on, the Hollywood set will also move on and she will return to car dealership openings and video game releases. If I were her I'd enjoy the moment too and, as Theminis so descriptively pointed out...she's the lucky woman in George's bed right now!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Feb 2013, 18:23

OMG Lela you made me laugh now too! You ladies are on a roll! Have to agree those pants are horrible! Yikes!!! Maybe they're Marchesa? Smile
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 22 Feb 2013, 18:41

OafOaf that was what I was trying to say but you did it so much better. We may not care for her but she seems harmless, like waiting for a teenager to mature. I don't particularly care for her, but I don't understand the extreme dislike others have. I do my best to give, volunteer, and help others but I wouldn't want my life shredded by people who don't even know me. I'm not trying to argue or disagree with any other poster, we all have a right to our opinions.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 22 Feb 2013, 18:44

lol they do look like the couch!

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Feb 2013, 19:11

Great post, Oo.

You know, I think that Ms Kiebler might be a brighter cookie than we know. She finished her degree in Mass Communication and apparently got 3.7 grades throughout. No idea what that means, but if it's mentioned, I assume it's okay, and when she was in Venice she took a tour with a personal guide around all the historic buildings - and apparently got His Nibs and Gio to drop her off!. She seems very popular and caring, and he ex said she was everyone's best friend.

Does she post on Twitter what her fans and brand managers want to know and/or promote. Probably, but she's far from alone, and she's possibly educating a certain Mr Clooney lots about social media!

Whatever she's doing, it's clearly working, and they both seem very happy, so I personally don't feel able to be very critical, especially when I don't know her from a bar of soap.

Wouldn't mind her life - but I'm not sure about all the exercise!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 22 Feb 2013, 20:08

party animal - not! wrote:Great post, Oo. You know, I think that Ms Kiebler might be a brighter cookie than we know. She finished her degree in Mass Communication and apparently got 3.7 grades throughout.

She did not graduate from Towson, and I know that is what they post for her grades but not sure about those as that is private. I know several people at Towson and the Ravens and they are only allowed to claim in publicity she went to Towson. Graduates get to say they are a graduate. Not trying to slam her, but when you have earned a degree-that one kind of bugs me that the "celebrity" get to enlarge their accomplishments. FYI Vanessa Williams never graduated Syracuse either although Aaron Sorkin did.

I don't really know if she is smart or not, although people I know who have met her are not generally saying she's the brightest bulb in the lamp. Still I get what some are saying she does seem harmless, fake, and kind of lacking in talent other than celebrity.

While I feel bad for Stacy about the crazy rants, I still don't really like her. Not sure what she does that would make me be even a slight fan. I don't see her and George that happy when they are together so not a fan of that either.

Not sure why people seems to think she might be lasting. I think she is part of the Cindy-Rande gang of friends, and did anyone read the story about Cindy all upset with Rande and was flirting with some indy band member and dirty dancing with Brody Jenner.( Which if true yuck!!!) If even half of that is true the gang may all be in for a bit of a break up. I feel bad for her kids, but Rande kind of creeps me out a bit. He seems like such a player. Just saying the amigos may not be so amigos anymore.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Feb 2013, 20:37

noodle wrote:OafOaf that was what I was trying to say but you did it so much better. We may not care for her but she seems harmless, like waiting for a teenager to mature. I don't particularly care for her, but I don't understand the extreme dislike others have. I do my best to give, volunteer, and help others but I wouldn't want my life shredded by people who don't even know me. I'm not trying to argue or disagree with any other poster, we all have a right to our opinions.

I Stacy is not unpleasant for me is the shame of the female gender, I am a woman and I look at the character of women, women who have ideals, women who do not sell themselves for a red carpet, concluding I do not understand George but  I understand very well what kind of woman she is: the goose Hollywood!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 22 Feb 2013, 20:41

[quote="madsky"]
party animal - not! wrote: Just saying the amigos may not be so amigos anymore.

So the casa amigos might be in someone else's casa and therefore dos amigos? Wow, I have no idea what I just said there. Embarassed
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 22 Feb 2013, 20:58

The next mrs clooney wrote:My dislike for Stacy has nothing to do with George. I have liked some of his girlfriends and hated others. Stacy is constantly trying to show she is something that she isn't. She has a teenage mentality that comes across in everything she says and does. Her tweets are focused about her and she only responds when someone pays her a compliment. Any tweets that reach out for her help are ignored. She tweets pictures of celebrities calling them her BFFs to make it seem like she is in a higher celebrity status than she is. She is consumed with who she looks and brags about her $300 dollar facials when people are struggling to put food on their tables. She is self absorbed and fake IMO.

Co-signed!
Plus I don't buy her being nice at all. People, who want to be everybody's darling, smiling all over, those are the people, who stab the knife in your back as soon as you turned around, just saying..
A woman, who bashed other people in the ring and was big in the wrestling business can't be an innocent, immature sweetheart, she is just changing her image, not her inner self.
She cannot turn off her character, she is still the same woman who did the pictures in the crappy underwear and in a childrens dress licking on a lolly.
Banging an elderly A-List Hollywoodstar doesn't make her a better human being, everything she does, wether it is for a good cause or not, she is only doing to get pictures and promotion out of it.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 22 Feb 2013, 21:16

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Woman showing her talents.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Feb 2013, 21:19

Dior wrote:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Woman showing her talents.

She is not sensual, she is just ................. my education prevents me from writing what I want! Image from sexyshop?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 22 Feb 2013, 21:23

Don't know what sexishop is?
Just googled "Keibler with lolly", but I didn't find the perverted one with the childrens dress, thought those will do too, lol.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Feb 2013, 21:28

Stacy is about to attend back to back Oscars, something no other Girlfriend has done before, so guess George must really like lollipops!!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 22 Feb 2013, 21:34

He likes lollies?
Thought he likes her, oh stupid me..
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Feb 2013, 21:39

theminis wrote:Stacy is about to attend back to back Oscars, something no other Girlfriend has done before, so guess George must really like lollipops!!!
I can't believe you still think they are a real couple. It's hilarious!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Feb 2013, 22:03

Well I haven't read any break-up announcements via Stan and George fake dating Stacy for publicity purposes is just a fantasy that some supposed fans of George cling too....in my opinion

The point that you may have missed, is that Stacy will more than likely be attending 2 Oscar events in a row.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 22 Feb 2013, 22:11

No, we got your friendly reminder pretty right:)

She's writing history, yes? Must be true love.

When is wedding?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Feb 2013, 22:27

What is this? A tag team? too funny!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Healy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 22:39

[deleted by Katiedot for breaking forum rules on abuse and libel]
Evelyn Healy
Evelyn Healy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Healy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 22:41

theminis wrote:Well I haven't read any break-up announcements via Stan and George fake dating Stacy for publicity purposes is just a fantasy that some supposed fans of George cling too....in my opinion

The point that you may have missed, is that Stacy will more than likely be attending 2 Oscar events in a row.

That's George's misfortune & embarrassment. And perhaps one day, he'll be with a steady partner & he'll take that person to MANY red carpet events... lol!
Evelyn Healy
Evelyn Healy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Healy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 22:45

Just like so many successful men & women in Hollywood have been taking their partners to events for YEARS & YEARS.
Like GRANT HESLOV!!!
Healthy, happy loving relationships...
George Clooney looks miserable next to Stacy Keibler.
I haven't seen him looking happy with a " girlfriend" since Sara Larson..let alone "in love." lol!
Evelyn Healy
Evelyn Healy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 22 Feb 2013, 23:26

I think she is back......... Shocked
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Healy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 23:36

[deleted by Katiedot for breaking forum rules on abuse]
Evelyn Healy
Evelyn Healy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Healy Fri 22 Feb 2013, 23:42

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 23 Feb 2013, 03:26; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : double negative)
Evelyn Healy
Evelyn Healy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Healy Sat 23 Feb 2013, 01:49

Evelyn Healy
Evelyn Healy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:10

m4rose

I think she is back.........
Me thinks you are right
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:12

The troll really loves the word Vapid. It gives her away everytime. That and her crazy rants:-)
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:12

That Friends or Foe deal under your profile is really a great feature. It's nice and quiet now at my house.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:13

OMG TNMC--I used that word today. Will remove it from my vocabulary forever...
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:15

Just be sure not to use it on here OofOof or we will think you are the troll LOL.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:33

I just have to say that when you consider that George has been nominated for an Oscar six out of the last eight years (2008 and 2010 being the only off years), and this is the first time he's brought the same woman twice, maybe the problem isn't the girls.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:40

The next mrs clooney wrote:The troll really loves the word Vapid. It gives her away everytime. That and her crazy rants:-)

Bummer, I really like that word. Now it is erased for me too.

What is Stacy pretend licking? Have to be honest some of the pictures she pulls are kind of funny. Note to any young person who happens to stumble upon this site, watch the kind of pictures you pose for or put online, because later in life when you may be attempting something more serious -- well you won't look so serious licking a lollipop pencil thing. Just saying.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:41

The next mrs clooney wrote:The troll really loves the word Vapid. It gives her away everytime. That and her crazy rants:-)
Yeah, she keeps using that word. I do not think it means what she thinks it means!!

[do I get bonus points for a Princess Bride allusion?]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:49

10 points for Katie! Princess Bride fans unite....
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sat 23 Feb 2013, 02:54

Sorry Dior didn't realize you posted the pictures, got a bit confused. Yes that is a talent in how to look silly in a photograph. She can excel at that.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 23 Feb 2013, 04:00

noodle wrote: I don't think she's fake...what you see is what you get.
Exactly. Is she self-absorbed? Probably. Is she an intellectual lightweight? Probably. And I don't see her hiding any of that. It's out there and easy to see.

Mazy wrote: Well it seems like Stacy is stuck in that stage likely because of the business she is in.
Yes, it does seem that this is what's needed to be in the entertainment business. I think that's why so many people like George because he doesn't come across that way making him a real exception.

Dior wrote:Just googled "Keibler with lolly", but I didn't find the perverted one with the childrens dress, thought those will do too, lol.
The pictures you posted are at the launch of a lollipop store. There are plenty of pictures from the same event of her without the lollipop too. The other 'celebrities' (Mel B, the Kardashians) at the event also posed the same way. No prizes for guessing what we're meant to think when we see this pose in photos but it's hardly earth shattering and certainly not perverted.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 23 Feb 2013, 04:08

It's not perverted or even disgusting but it makes me sad that women today feel it's necessary to pose like this at a lollipop store opening. I didn't google the event because I don't care but I'd bet there are no pics of men doing the same thing at this event. And, the fact that the Kardashians were there and doing the same thing...

It's 2013 and supposedly we've come a long way but it's still such a double standard. Male actors aren't expected to pose half naked on the cover of mainstream magazines. Female actors all do it and say if they don't they're not taken seriously. How many frontal nude scenes do you see in movies today with male actors? They're rare while full on nudity for women is becoming more common. If we're going to do nudity, I'd like to see George from the front please!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 23 Feb 2013, 04:11

There are other lollipop pictures on the web that I think Dior was referring to. Won't post them you can find them if you want. But she is dressed in a young girls dress that has been cut to make it sexy. She is wearing her hair in ponytails and she is kneeling on a bed with her legs apart suggestively liking an oversize lollipop. These kind of images are wrong in so many ways and to do it for a quick buck speaks to who she is.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 23 Feb 2013, 04:49

Hmmm, what some people will do for a buck
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 23 Feb 2013, 05:43

The next mrs clooney wrote:There are other lollipop pictures on the web that I think Dior was referring to. Won't post them you can find them if you want. But she is dressed in a young girls dress that has been cut to make it sexy. She is wearing her hair in ponytails and she is kneeling on a bed with her legs apart suggestively liking an oversize lollipop. These kind of images are wrong in so many ways and to do it for a quick buck speaks to who she is.
Yes, it's already been posted once on this site already somewhere. She's playing up to fantasies of the sexy schoolgirl and the picture says no more about her than it does of the hundreds of wannabes who pose in the same way. It's not meant to be taken seriously that she's actually offering sex for sale.

I wish these sort of pictures weren't necessary but it seems they're a stepping stone on the pathway to being a celebrity. All the men's magazines (and I mean regular men's magazines such as GQ etc) interview the starlet of the week and half the time the picture is of her in a state of undress posing in a provocative manner. Do I like it? No. Will it ever stop? Doesn't look like it.

But what these pictures don't do is say anything about the morality (or lack of) of the person in the pictures.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 23 Feb 2013, 05:52

Katiedot wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:There are other lollipop pictures on the web that I think Dior was referring to. Won't post them you can find them if you want. But she is dressed in a young girls dress that has been cut to make it sexy. She is wearing her hair in ponytails and she is kneeling on a bed with her legs apart suggestively liking an oversize lollipop. These kind of images are wrong in so many ways and to do it for a quick buck speaks to who she is.
Yes, it's already been posted once on this site already somewhere. She's playing up to fantasies of the sexy schoolgirl and the picture says no more about her than it does of the hundreds of wannabes who pose in the same way. It's not meant to be taken seriously that she's actually offering sex for sale.

I wish these sort of pictures weren't necessary but it seems they're a stepping stone on the pathway to being a celebrity. All the men's magazines (and I mean regular men's magazines such as GQ etc) interview the starlet of the week and half the time the picture is of her in a state of undress posing in a provocative manner. Do I like it? No. Will it ever stop? Doesn't look like it.

But what these pictures don't do is say anything about the morality (or lack of) of the person in the pictures.

What comes to mind when you mentioned a magazine like Maxim is a chubby 20-something guy, with a red face, who lives in his parent's basement. And when he's not playing on-line video games he's flipping thru that magazine and fantasizing about Stacy (and the gals like her) who pose provocatively because that's the closest he'll ever get a date.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 23 Feb 2013, 05:55

I was thinking more Esquire and GQ because Maxim is more smutty. Anyway, same point.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 23 Feb 2013, 05:55

Very true. The magazines are who we should be bitching about. A few days ago a friend was surfing thru the web and found photos of a TV actress who is on some comedy here. She's a sweet heart and seems smart. Graduated from Harvard I think. Kind of your girl next door type.

She was looking to see if the show had been canceled when there she was half naked in black bra, doing the same pose they all do on a leopard covered couch. She looked ridiculous to us because it's just not who she is. She did the ubiquitous pout and squat. My question for men is don't they get tired of the same picture over and over again? At least some variety would be appreciated.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 23 Feb 2013, 05:56

OofOof wrote: My question for men is don't they get tired of the same picture over and over again?
Apparently not!

I've also often wondered whether men really are so dumb that they think these women would put out for real if they were to meet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next