George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory?

+24
very vera
niloufar
silly girl
Joanna
phys major
theminis
it's me
party animal - not!
cindigirl
Barbara Garabedian
LornaDoone
Maggy
cupcake
aflower1325
Lakin460
Katiedot
playfuldeb
Mazy
Dior
OofOof
m4rose
fava
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory?

Post by LornaDoone Sun 17 Feb 2013, 19:03

deleted my comment off topic.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 17 Feb 2013, 19:58; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory? - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy? But this woman really exists in the life of George or is it just an accessory?

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 17 Feb 2013, 20:47

Stacy is the one that said she met him at a party and he made the comment about her dancing. George as far as I know has never commented on how they met or their relationship. Also there has never been any proof that they were in como together before they got together. This is pure speculation because she was on a cruise to europe that summer and was saying she was happy. Europe is a big place and so is italy doesnt mean they were there together. Show me pictures and I will believe it!!! Otherwise it was pure speculation by the press, remember you cant believe everything you read.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 17 Feb 2013, 20:54

A while ago I read some comments about her being in Europe.
People wrote, she had been on a yacht in St. Tropez.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 17 Feb 2013, 21:23

Dior wrote:A while ago I read some comments about her being in Europe.
People wrote, she had been on a yacht in St. Tropez.

If I remember correctly Stacy arrived in Italy on July 3rd (the day when she tweeted: I am in heaven) and George was seen for the 4th of July with Ben and other friends without Stacy and then went to Mexico to Stacy Cancun while traveling around Europe!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 17 Feb 2013, 21:31

Cancun Film Festival July 13, 2011

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vox Populi Sun 17 Feb 2013, 21:35

@ Dior & TNMC

She was on a Cannes yacht Suspect during the May Film Festival in 2011.
Rande Gerber to be specific, introduced her to GC.
On July 8, she visited GC in Como to discuss the PR arrangement, while she was on a European holiday with friends. She stayed at Villa Margarita (Clooney's guesthouse).
On July 28, 2011, they further sealed the deal by cementing the strategy at China Tang in London.
He flew in with Grant Heslov to meet investors for Monuments Men.
And he also briefed Stacy further about appropriate strategy timing. Rolling Eyes
All so... orchestrated. Nothing organic with GEORGE CLOONEY.
DOES HE HAVE OCD??? Is that why he's so fixated to have bogus PR networks running his publicity???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gossip blog story here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's footage of her hitting on some actor called Chris Evans in February that year. He doesn't seem keen at all & relieved to see her leave. lol! lol!
Not that there's anything wrong with it. A young virile man. Who wants a generation gap age difference?? No matter how accomplished and famous someone is, it's a turn off. Old, insecure chauvinist males may choose to perpetuate the myth, but in reality, people want age relevant attractive partners. It's much more fulfilling. Psychologists unanimously agree.

Last edited by Vox Populi on Sun 17 Feb 2013, 22:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added)
Vox Populi
Vox Populi
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 17 Feb 2013, 22:19

Dior! I just noticed u r no longer drinking George under the table! Congratulations.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 17 Feb 2013, 22:32

Merci:)
Not sure what I'm doing now as a Clooney-phile.
Stupid dictionary didn't help.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 17 Feb 2013, 22:50

Vox Pupuli where did you get the info from about her staying at George's guest house? Nothing was ever published about it. Also there has never been any reports that Rande introduce them, or any info about China Tang in London. Just curious as to where you are getting your info from Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 17 Feb 2013, 22:52

Dior wrote:Merci:)
Not sure what I'm doing now as a Clooney-phile.
Stupid dictionary didn't help.

Dior, when you add PHILE to something it means that you have a love or obsession for that particular thing, so you are obsessed with George now Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 17 Feb 2013, 23:03

Oh, no!
That's unfair, I was working so hard and now I get another wrong title.
How many comments do I have to write to get rid of this, 100?
Crying or Very sad
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vox Populi Sun 17 Feb 2013, 23:09

@TNMC ~ well, in the words of phys major, you SIMPLY KNOW I cannot say lol!

But it's the truth. Take it or leave it. Rande Gerber sent her to GC as a slight detour when GC actually told him that his management/ publicist (& advisors Rolling Eyes) suggested to George that as award season was approaching, he'd be FULL ON IN PUBLICITY MODE.
Then they maximize the PR for the whole time. She serves as a decoy too. Oh, and then for various reasons, GC is advised to postpone the official "break-up" like elections, Casamigos launch...

Keibler was a friend of Rande & Kid Rock....
Manuele Malenotti was asked to find an Italian publicity girlfriend, in a similar way in the past. Rande "provided" Sara Larson too.

As I said, NOTHING ORGANIC ABOUT GEORGE CLOONEY'S RELATIONSHIPS. Not much authenticity either.

I don't have ulterior motives other than shaking up the lies posted here.

Last edited by Vox Populi on Sun 17 Feb 2013, 23:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : capitalized)
Vox Populi
Vox Populi
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 17 Feb 2013, 23:19

I am with Oof Oof but I am not totally convinced our new friend Vox is who they say they are?

Dior--congrats here --- you need to get to 750 for a change:

by Katiedot on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 pm

+
My goodness, I had no idea we'd be such prolific posters! I've had to add two more rankings and need some inspiration for what to call posters with over 1,500 posts.

In the meantime, here's the list of rankings so far:

Shy poster: 0 posts
Clooney virgin: after 10 posts
Getting serious about George: 50 posts
Clooneyfan: 100 posts
Clooney Addict: 150 posts
Clooney Expert: 250 posts
Clooney-phile: 500 posts
Ooh, Mr Clooney! 750 posts
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney: 1000 posts
Super clooney-astic fantastic: 1250 posts

can never figure out how to use the quote buttons Embarassed

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sun 17 Feb 2013, 23:30

I understand the sentiments about older parents above. I would say it depends on the people, because life doesn't give you guarantees. My husband was in his late 30's and died when our daughter was six.

Also, I am the product of older parents, my mother was 44 when I was born in the sixties. My parents were the one's who were involved with all of us. One of my favorite memories is my father taking a car load of girls to a Sean Cassidy concert, every other parent was too busy with their job. I did have to take care of them earlier than my friends and they died when I was in my early 30's, not a great decade for me, but I felt blessed to have parents so attentive. My point is it depends on the person.

I hope George doesn't have children for as long as he doesn't want to. I admire him for realizing that he is not willing to put in the time required to be even somewhat good at it.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Vox Populi Sun 17 Feb 2013, 23:57

@madsky -
And of course, unless Georgie froze his sperm in his youth, then having a child over 50 carries a lot more genetic deformities: higher rates of mental illness, spina bifida, etc.
Let's not forget the alcohol consumption damaging his liver & DNA.
He'd need cytoplasmic sperm transfer for sure..
Better off with cloning a George Clooney. Science has advanced this far....
Vox Populi
Vox Populi
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 18 Feb 2013, 00:24

Oh Madsky, I'm so sorry for you and your daughter. You are right--there are no guarantees in life. I have a friend who never really knew her dad and mine served as hers as well.

And your right that every person is different so generalizing about older parents was wrong of me. However, I do think 44 is different than 53 or 54, and most definitely different than a Steve Martin at 67 or even an Alec Baldwin at 57. My parents were wonderful in so many ways but I do think my childhood was very different from that of my oldest sister who's 17 years older.

I know the media always laud men for having babies when they get older and seem to rationalize it by suggesting that, in George and Stacy's case, she's still young. But I guess I still think it's unfair to the children. And, while you're right that people die at all ages, it's more likely that any children George or any of these guys have at their age, will lose them much earlier in life than someone having children in their 30's or even 40's. And the "but they'll have lots of money" argument many in the media make seems so sad to me. Like it's okay for rich old duffers to procreate because they're loaded! Oof!

Anyway, Madsky, I'm so sorry about your husband and I hope you know I wasn't dumping on my parents. I loved them dearly. I just feel like having me was hard on them physically and while I had wonderful support, in my case, I did miss having really active parents.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 18 Feb 2013, 01:32

For those of you who think his relationship with SK is not sexual, what has our boy been doing for sex for the last year and a half?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 18 Feb 2013, 01:42

Excellent question, Fava! So His Nibs has an attractive girlfriend living with him/dating him/appearing in his ad/going on holiday with him........and zilch? Oh, right...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 18 Feb 2013, 02:01

I doubt very much if he's celibate so I guess I have to confess he comes to visit me. Very Happy
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 18 Feb 2013, 02:12

fava wrote:For those of you who think his relationship with SK is not sexual, what has our boy been doing for sex for the last year and a half?

Oh come on he has other women!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 18 Feb 2013, 02:16

party animal - not! wrote:Excellent question, Fava! So His Nibs has an attractive girlfriend living with him/dating him/appearing in his ad/going on holiday with him........and zilch? Oh, right...........

You should stop believing everything you read..they have NEVER lived together..I have a bridge to sell you though..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 18 Feb 2013, 02:44

Let me see, if Im following the train of thought here properly by some, then GC has in one hand a for publicity purposes only GF named Stacy, in the other hand he has women whom he sees secretly when the need(s) arise. They/She would have to be very very secret or he would have been caught out by now.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 02:54

Ok, how 'bout this (again) -
George and Stacy started out romantically - she gushed so much about it, how could it have purely been PR? But then the relationship just kind of 'mellowed' into more of a friendship (the thrill is gone) and George is back to playing the field, howbeit discreetly (one night stands, say?) But because Stacy is so convenient and low maintenance, George keeps her around still to keepthe press at bay, do the obligatory red carpets, etc.
Say, doesn't all this sound like the same old shit we rehash every few weeks.........
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 18 Feb 2013, 02:55

HA HA sure does sound like it? and will continue with the next one no doubt.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 18 Feb 2013, 04:41

If Stacy is not having sex with him and he's in need, I'm available. Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 18 Feb 2013, 07:41

Varietas delectat.

@silly girl
Merci. Sorry, now I have to write a lot of comments....
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 18 Feb 2013, 09:55

Surely they had sex or he is really gay, the problem lies elsewhere: George can only have sex once or twice every 1 or 2 months because they are away for months, she is in Greece him in Corsica, she's in New York he in London, she sent him to Berlin, etc. LA. Never a dinner for two, never a boat trip or on only two of them, sorry but where is the report? George may be a long time without having sex or ...............................
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 18 Feb 2013, 10:13

lelacorb wrote:Surely they had sex or he is really gay, the problem lies elsewhere: George can only have sex once or twice every 1 or 2 months because they are away for months, she is in Greece him in Corsica, she's in New York he in London, she sent him to Berlin, etc. LA. Never a dinner for two, never a boat trip or on only two of them, sorry but where is the report? George may be a long time without having sex or ...............................
No, here's where you make the mistake of confusing what you see for that being all there is.

Firstly, 90% of the time, we have no idea where George or Stacy are. That's why I started keeping track of George sightings and I can tell you for a fact we only know where he is about 7 days in a month.

Even when we do know where he is, we don't know much about the day. We may see pictures of a dinner, but that's only about 3 hours out of 24 hours. We don't know what happened at breakfast and lunch earlier that day and all the hours in between. Nor do we see what happens after that dinner, and often there's no information at all about the days before or after the sighting.

I'm pretty sure that they're not together now because I believe George is in Germany and Stacy's in LA doing her TV show. But that's not an eternal break: could be only a month or so and he'll be back in LA for the Oscars. Any relationship can cope just fine with a month or two of separation.

Take a look at this thread where I've kept track of all the public sightings of George and you'll see it's not so many. This man can, and does, fly under the radar a lot of the time: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 18 Feb 2013, 10:32; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added the link)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 18 Feb 2013, 13:04

If he has any problems with stacy l'm always availble for him in bed
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:18

cup cake wrote:If he has any problems with stacy l'm always availble for him in bed

You're not alone!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Feb 2013, 21:30

I have room
in my bedroom
too

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 18 Feb 2013, 22:29

Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Feb 2013, 22:30

a lot of Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 18 Feb 2013, 22:35

Wink

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 18 Feb 2013, 23:03

Have to agree with Katie in this latest discussion as to whether or not George and Stacy were or are in a relationship that includes sex. While I don't think there's any passion between them, at least in the little bit of their lives we see, you can have sex without passion and many men and women do that regularly.

As far as them spending so much time separately, some of the COH veterans have suggested they think he gets some on the side. I don't know what I believe because he is so heavily followed by the paparazzi, I think he's just busy and working. Many people in relationships go for a few weeks or even months when separated by work constraints without sex. Is it fun? Not so much! But it happens on a regular basis. And, as Katie says, how do we know she's not meeting him somewhere on weekends? He does seem able to fly under the radar when he wants to.

And, Stacy is barely papped any longer for whatever reason so she could easily fly to Europe for a booty call!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 18 Feb 2013, 23:07

So true. We don't know what goes on their lives. She hasn't tweeted since last week, so for all we know she flew to Germany to be with him. The guessing games are fun but they are still guesses.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 19 Feb 2013, 02:42

madsky wrote:I understand the sentiments about older parents above. I would say it depends on the people, because life doesn't give you guarantees. My husband was in his late 30's and died when our daughter was six.

Also, I am the product of older parents, my mother was 44 when I was born in the sixties. My parents were the one's who were involved with all of us. One of my favorite memories is my father taking a car load of girls to a Sean Cassidy concert, every other parent was too busy with their job. I did have to take care of them earlier than my friends and they died when I was in my early 30's, not a great decade for me, but I felt blessed to have parents so attentive. My point is it depends on the person.

I hope George doesn't have children for as long as he doesn't want to. I admire him for realizing that he is not willing to put in the time required to be even somewhat good at it.

I thought that comment about the Sean Cassidy concert was so cute! Just picturing it put a smile on my face! Your parents sound like they were lovely people!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 19 Feb 2013, 05:26

Lorna thanks they were lovely people and fun. Just had an "older" friend adopt a baby, and wanted to voice a little support for the older parent. I know there are issues with older parents but should be one consideration not the only, and depends on the person.

Now for the risk of mixing thoughts of my parents with George and sex, here we go anyway. I think this is just the way George is - not much passion after the first few months. Then the girl kind of looks like an accessory. Think about it the last several don't seem like much chemistry after a while. I remember an Oprah interview he gave a few years ago when he was talking about how so many women saw him as the sexy "untamed" Dr. Ross and dreamed of him. He said that if they really got to know him after a few months they'd be sick of him. Also the way he talked about his relationship with his wife where he marries her then basically ignores the marriage and doesn't work on it. I think after a while he just isn't into it at all, and he looks like it. Don't know if that means he doesn't have sex with them,- you're right you don't need passion for sex, but maybe that is why it doesn't really look like a love match after a while. Not saying he won't change, but so far how many girls now.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Feb 2013, 05:47

Madsky, have to agree with you on George. Think he's a guy who likes the very beginning of a relationship. The exciting part where you're getting to know the person. The sex is new and fun. Then, things start to change and many women want more of an emotional attachment. Think that's when George goes to work.

And, for him, he doesn't seem to have ever lacked the ability to have any woman he's wanted so he knows there is an infinite number more than happy to accommodate his sexual needs. Why stick with one?

As far as the older parents, I hope I didn't offend you. As you said it's absolutely based on the individual person. I have friends who were in their 40's when they had their son and they are wonderful parents--active and physically fit. My parents were from another generation and not in the best of shape. I do think, however, that a man in his late 50's or 60's and 70's is too old, no matter his physical condition. Kelsey Grammar and Alec Baldwin seem like narcissitic asses anyway but add in their age and I don't think their kids are going to get much from them but money. I love Steve Martin but 67 seems like it's just too old to have a child.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 19 Feb 2013, 09:28

madsky wrote:Lorna thanks they were lovely people and fun. Just had an "older" friend adopt a baby, and wanted to voice a little support for the older parent. I know there are issues with older parents but should be one consideration not the only, and depends on the person.

Now for the risk of mixing thoughts of my parents with George and sex, here we go anyway. I think this is just the way George is - not much passion after the first few months. Then the girl kind of looks like an accessory. Think about it the last several don't seem like much chemistry after a while. I remember an Oprah interview he gave a few years ago when he was talking about how so many women saw him as the sexy "untamed" Dr. Ross and dreamed of him. He said that if they really got to know him after a few months they'd be sick of him. Also the way he talked about his relationship with his wife where he marries her then basically ignores the marriage and doesn't work on it. I think after a while he just isn't into it at all, and he looks like it. Don't know if that means he doesn't have sex with them,- you're right you don't need passion for sex, but maybe that is why it doesn't really look like a love match after a while. Not saying he won't change, but so far how many girls now.

That sounds quite normal to me. The full on hormonal effect of falling in love can't last forever so when it stabilises that's when problems occur for some people. They mistakenly think "it's over" just because the emotions are not so full on.

I remember George saying to Oprah that he wasn't dreamy and that his dreamy effect slips through the cracks all the time ! Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Feb 2013, 15:12

Don't know about you Joanna but he seems pretty dreamy to me! Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 19 Feb 2013, 15:26

[quote="Joanna"]
madsky wrote:
That sounds quite normal to me. The full on hormonal effect of falling in love can't last forever so when it stabilises that's when problems occur for some people. They mistakenly think "it's over" just because the emotions are not so full on.

I didn't mean to imply it wasn't normal. Just I think it is him, and he does seem to tire and almost disconnect from the "romantic" relationship part relatively quickly. At least that is how it looks to me from the images he lets us see. But we don't know him behind closed doors so who knows. I guess I just had such a great marriage and enjoyed the partnership the swinging from relationship to relationship seems really a bore to me and I just don't get it, more fun to invest in a committed relationship.

I think that George may have more trouble trusting a partner due to his wealth and celebrity, especially after his not so great divorce and Celine who supposedly received a lot, so maybe that adds to the look of distance.

Oof you didn't upset me, and I agree with you mostly about older parents, but there are exceptions. Kelsey and Alec do seem like jerks, but I hope Steve Martin is one exception, although 67 is really old for parenting a baby. He seems like such a great person, and they did shelter any news of the birth for a while. So hoping it works out, but you do have to think his wife knew she was going to be a single parent for quite a long period of time. Not optimal but can still be fulfilling for both parent and child.

Funny I do hope the really old father idea doesn't start to become more popular with the regular public, like older moms. Older Moms bothered me as I think the celebrities made it seem so easy to get pregnant late in life, and some women didn't really get that it can be difficult and you might miss the opportunity. Now George with his popularity and everyone wanting to be like him could make that popular. Hope he sticks to his guns or if he is going to do it do it soon, so he doesn't become a Steve Martin.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Feb 2013, 15:38

I hope Steve Martin is one exception, although 67 is really old for parenting a baby. He seems like such a great person, and they did shelter any news of the birth for a while. So hoping it works out, but you do have to think his wife knew she was going to be a single parent for quite a long period of time. Not optimal but can still be fulfilling for both parent and child.

Totally agree! He seems like he is genuinely happy and appears to be a very grounded and good person. Also agree with you on George and people not emulating celebs. I hope he holds to not having kids. Not everyone is cut out to be a parent. And, as someone who believed the whole you can have it all fairy tale and focused on work first, only to discover too late that I couldn't have children, I get a little angry at all the celeb pregnancy stories. From all of the female stars choosing to go the surrogacy route, in some cases because they don't want to gain pregnancy weight to the look at the super model who had a baby 6 weeks ago and is already back in perfect shape stories, the pressure on women is incredible!

You're a lucky person Madsky to have found such a wonderful guy and to have had the relationship you did.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 19 Feb 2013, 15:50

Not everyone is cut out to be a parent,especially since not everyone is altruistic sacrifice of their lives for their children but more selfish is to find a child when you are already old enough to be a grandfather!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3