George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

From geek to gorgeous! George Clooney in pictures

+12
aflower1325
OofOof
LornaDoone
silly girl
Lighterside
Mazy
Maggy
melbert
it's me
Joanna
Katiedot
16 posters

Go down

From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures Empty From geek to gorgeous! George Clooney in pictures

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 Feb 2013, 12:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fri Feb 8 2013

The mere mention of the name George Clooney is enough to send women of all ages into a swoon, but 25 years ago, the reaction might have been quite different.

While George, 51, is now a bona fide hunk in anyone's books, he hasn't always been so suave.

In the 1980s George's curly black mullet and questionable dress sense made him look more like a mechanic than a movie star.

These photos chart his transformation from humdrum to hunk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 12:32; edited 1 time in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures Empty Re: From geek to gorgeous! George Clooney in pictures

Post by Joanna Sat 09 Feb 2013, 12:20

lol! ...I'd hardly call him a "humdrum geek" when just a lad !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

From geek to gorgeous!  George Clooney in pictures Empty Re: From geek to gorgeous! George Clooney in pictures

Post by it's me Sat 09 Feb 2013, 13:14

I guess those hair are longer than mine
now

lets do our .... crescendo

who will start? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 09 Feb 2013, 14:28

a-z, he's for me!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 09 Feb 2013, 14:31

some more

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 09 Feb 2013, 14:34

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 09 Feb 2013, 18:00

Awwww, I want to feed the babies.

Where's that time machine? pirat
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 09 Feb 2013, 19:04

aren't they amazingly sweet? Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 10 Feb 2013, 04:44

Thank you so much they were so special I put them in a folder by themself.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:29

Very Happy Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:52

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:19

nice!

Rare Pics ?

not for us!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 10 Feb 2013, 14:45

I don't think this man can take a bad picture! I don't care what the trends or fashions...he's just absolutely delicious! Sofa bounce
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 10 Feb 2013, 15:03

It is so funny because I never liked him when he was young, I think I only started to notice he was good looking when he cut his hair on ER. I think he got better with age. Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 10 Feb 2013, 15:13

silly girl wrote:It is so funny because I never liked him when he was young, I think I only started to notice he was good looking when he cut his hair on ER. I think he got better with age. Wink

Yes, like a fine wine he has gotten better with age.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 13 Feb 2013, 04:53

Catching up on threads. I am with you Silly Girl, never thought much about him til Sisters. Then he was suddenly gone, and he ended up on ER where I fell in love with him!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by aflower1325 Wed 13 Feb 2013, 18:45

I don't know, I kind of started liking him on his breif stint with Roseanne! Then when he hit ER, it was all down hill from there!
aflower1325
aflower1325
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 13 Feb 2013, 20:40

My love started with ER before I would never have noticed, today more and more in love!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Wed 13 Feb 2013, 21:21

it's me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They are so sweet my god so cute , George was a gorgeous baby
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:32

chubby sweet baby!!! I love you

Ada is really cute too Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 14 Feb 2013, 13:09

yep
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:34

It must be hard to have a brother who basically looks like a model and is considered the sexiest man alive. I cannot imagine how difficult that would be. And he's become the most famous Hollywood icon alive today so Ada must have days she just wants to stay in bed!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:50

I think George does a good job keeping his sister and family out of the media. But I can't imagine how his mother must feel having her son the sexiest man alive. I have a son who is very handsome and I don't like when women comment on him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 15 Feb 2013, 03:27

Funny story and I'll get into trouble as its a bit off topic but I've got a friend who had her son very young and he's a good looking guy. We were out with a mutual friend new to the area and she was going on and on about "this guy she'd hooked up with last week." Said he was a bit younger but really amazing in all sreas. As she went on, my friend asked what his name was...imagine her surprise when she heard her son's name! I don't think the new friend knew whatto do.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down