George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992

+33
amaretti
silly girl
Nicky80
theminis
OofOof
Mazy
davidarochelle
Joanna
Vi
pattygirl
lelacorb
LornaDoone
Maggy
Astras
MM
bellybaby
watching
sisieq
janieb
Stonehenge who?
it's me
Clooney
playfuldeb
Dexterdidit
Atalante
Merlin
sandwiches
fluffy
lucy
cindigirl
melbert
ManhattanMaven
Katiedot
37 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 Empty Re: Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992

Post by melbert Thu 23 Feb 2012, 03:11

She grew up and he didn't? She found love in John, and he hasn't yet found love? So many ways to interpret that Katie. I've had people in my life that I THOUGHT I knew so well, only to find out that I really didn't.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992 - Page 2 Empty Re: Talia Balsam - wife 1989 - 1992

Post by Astras Wed 29 Feb 2012, 22:53

Okay. True story. One of my co-workers was playfully teasing me about George when he casually informed me that he used to date Talia. Years and years ago. My friend had no idea about George until years later when he was reading an article about G and he saw her listed as his ex-wife. Friend did the timeline math and realized he had dated her after she and G broke up the first time, but before they got married. He was the rebound guy. Razz He said they had a lot of fun together, but their relationship never really quite clicked like he had hoped it would. All those years later he discovered why - her heart was still with George.
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Mar 2012, 21:00

I'm just rummaging around the archives a bit and dredging up old dreck. Kind of makes me sad reading this:

Date: Sun, Dec 30, 2001

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> 12_27_2001,00.html

GEORGE CLOONEY'S BIZARRE MARRIAGE & WACKY DIVORCE

December 27, 2001
GEORGE CLOONEY was once married, and some of his friends had no idea. No wonder George Clooney has become a confirmed bachelor . . . his only marriage didn't last as long as the divorce wrangling!

Clooney wed actor Martin Balsam's daughter Talia on Dec. 15, 1989,
and they separated 20 months later. But it took 25 months before the
divorce decree became final in September 1993.

The couple fought long and hard in court over their community property . . . including George's prize possession, a potbellied pig named Max.

"George wound up getting Max although Talia had become very fond of him," Talia's uncle, actor Dick Van Patten, told The ENQUIRER. "They fought over that . . . it was like a child custody battle!

"George didn't treat Talia badly during the marriage. I remember he
took her to Vegas for their honeymoon. But after they were wed he
just decided, 'I guess I shouldn't have gotten married. I didn't know
what this marriage business was like.'

"It was too confining for him."

At the time of the marriage, George, now 40, was a struggling actor
who was "pursuing stardom with a vengeance, but Talia wanted a more traditional marriage so she was not at all that supportive," a close friend revealed.

"Over the course of their marriage, they continued to grow apart
because they could not find a compromise. Eventually, George started getting better and better roles and people started to really notice him . . . especially women.

"George and Talia began arguing more often because he wasn't home a lot, so they finally decided it would be best for both of them if they divorced.

"That's when things got really ugly. George was furious when
Talia . . . whose family had money . . . insisted she get all the
furniture and other household goods because as a struggling actor, it
took him a long time to acquire those things."

In the end, Clooney got a baby grand piano, a 1959 Corvette, a 1983 Harley, a l988 Saab and a 1991 motor home, plus the money in four bank accounts, interests in partnerships, stocks and a Studio City
house.

Talia got $95,000 in cash from George, her jewelry, some bank
accounts and a 1988 Dodge.

Each was allowed to keep whatever "furniture, furnishings, artwork,
antiques, fixtures, personal mementos, household equipment and
appliances, crystal, china, flatware and linens currently in (their)
possession," according to court papers.

Said the friend: "That whole experience didn't turn George off women, but it did turn him off to getting married again."

Even while he was married, George always acted very much like a
single guy, say sources.

"I had no idea there was a Mrs. Clooney," said a waitress at Du-Par's
restaurant, where Clooney was a fixture. "Nobody did.

"He was in here all the time with a group of buddies. He was the
quintessential single guy."

And a former neighbor in Studio City disclosed: "We all remember the
pig, but most people had no idea George was married.

"Some days he kept the pig in the yard outside. Some neighbors
complained it smelled. It never bothered me. It just snorted at night
sometimes.

"But as for his wife . . . I never saw her. Then she was gone and he
lived there with a few buddies."

Talia married actor John Slattery in 1998, and they live happily in
New York City.

Said a New York pal: "Talia's husband is gorgeous, he makes her
laugh. They're really connected. So I'd say she's done pretty well
since George. I don't think she's crying over him at all."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 19 Mar 2012, 23:11

Thanks, Katie!

That divorce reminds me of the movie War Of The Roses lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Mar 2012, 23:19

good
but also
soooo bad film!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:34

Came across this info on spousal support - I guess it could have been worse if he had had to also pay her support for the rest of his freekin life!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:40

I yield to his divorce from Talia Balsam is the cause of all vicissitdini George in his relationships! As an actress, she is unknown to me as a woman Ican not stand
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:06

It does seem quite unfair that she became so greedy given that SHE came from money and for much of HIS life his family had none. I realize Rosemary Clooney was rich and famous but I can pretty much bet that Nick always insisted on paying his own way. And if he couldn't afford his own way then he would never consider a hand out from his sister. So George had some pretty lean years when he was growing up.

Given that I can also understand the reluctance to give up anything he had worked long and hard for. Not to say George didn't contribute to the failure of his marriage but if she had a very good means of support (i.e. her family was rich and therefore we can assume she had her own money) why become such a bitch about the "stuff" he had bought with his hard earned cash?

George also being a Taurus was bound to dig in his heels and not budge. Can be counter-productive to progress in many instances but I think George may have also had an issue because of the integrity factor. Look, as far as I've read about him - I've never seen or heard that he was fucking around on her - which to me would be the ONLY reason a woman MIGHT be inclined to want to break his balls during a divorce -- so why the nastiness?

One can only surmise it was the hard-headedness of youth that got them both in trouble at the end. I mean they're married for 20 months and then take 25 months to settle the damn property shit?

I'll bet the George of today, with all his hindsight, would probably have told her to take it all and go fuck herself. Too bad he didn't know THEN how truly rich he would become NOW and the things that he fought so hard to keep then are probably just a drop in the bucket to the his worth now.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:17

LornaDoone wrote:It does seem quite unfair that she became so greedy given that SHE came from money and for much of HIS life his family had none. I realize Rosemary Clooney was rich and famous but I can pretty much bet that Nick always insisted on paying his own way. And if he couldn't afford his own way then he would never consider a hand out from his sister. So George had some pretty lean years when he was growing up.

Given that I can also understand the reluctance to give up anything he had worked long and hard for. Not to say George didn't contribute to the failure of his marriage but if she had a very good means of support (i.e. her family was rich and therefore we can assume she had her own money) why become such a bitch about the "stuff" he had bought with his hard earned cash?

George also being a Taurus was bound to dig in his heels and not budge. Can be counter-productive to progress in many instances but I think George may have also had an issue because of the integrity factor. Look, as far as I've read about him - I've never seen or heard that he was fucking around on her - which to me would be the ONLY reason a woman MIGHT be inclined to want to break his balls during a divorce -- so why the nastiness?

One can only surmise it was the hard-headedness of youth that got them both in trouble at the end. I mean they're married for 20 months and then take 25 months to settle the damn property shit?

I'll bet the George of today, with all his hindsight, would probably have told her to take it all and go fuck herself. Too bad he didn't know THEN how truly rich he would become NOW and the things that he fought so hard to keep then are probably just a drop in the bucket to the his worth now.
This divorce has affected his life and led George to a psychiatrist, I think Talia Balsam has been a great lady during the divorce!He does not even speak like a nightmare

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:26

Not quite sure what you're getting at.

If you say the divorce affected his life and led him to a psychiatrist then you say she was a great lady during the divorce then you've confused me.

He may not speak of it NOW as having been a nightmare, but I'll bet it was a nightmare while he was going through it!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:34

As far as I know, there've never been any rumours or allegations behind what caused their divorce.

The only thing I've ever read was girls who used to hang out at a bar where George also hung out had no idea he was married. They said he behaved like a single man. Make of that what you will. This includes the option that that might be complete fabrication on behalf of the girls.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:37

Katiedot wrote:As far as I know, there've never been any rumours or allegations behind what caused their divorce.

The only thing I've ever read was girls who used to hang out at a bar where George also hung out had no idea he was married. They said he behaved like a single man. Make of that what you will. This includes the option that that might be complete fabrication on behalf of the girls.

ah interesting - thanks Katiedot

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:45

LornaDoone wrote:Not quite sure what you're getting at.

If you say the divorce affected his life and led him to a psychiatrist then you say she was a great lady during the divorce then you've confused me.

He may not speak of it NOW as having been a nightmare, but I'll bet it was a nightmare while he was going through it!

I did not invent the story of the psychiatrist but George has spoken in interviews
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 01 Apr 2012, 21:54

lelacorb wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Not quite sure what you're getting at.

I did not invent the story of the psychiatrist but George has spoken in interviews

Not disputing your comment just - no reason not to believe he went to a shrink - I just didn't understand the part about how she was lovely during the divorce and yet George needing to go to shrink because of it. Seems to me she wasn't so "lovely" during the 25 months they were fighting over the stuff. JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 01 Apr 2012, 22:27

LornaDoone wrote:It does seem quite unfair that she became so greedy given that SHE came from money and for much of HIS life his family had none. I realize Rosemary Clooney was rich and famous but I can pretty much bet that Nick always insisted on paying his own way. And if he couldn't afford his own way then he would never consider a hand out from his sister. So George had some pretty lean years when he was growing up.

Well, back then, George was a struggling actor, so he needed all the property he could have just to have some assets. IMO, both parties should just take what they brought into the marriage, and George should have gotten his share of the financial assets. Talia was just being vindicative. But, wasn't she the one who dumped George when they first dated in 1984? So, why did she get back with him in 1988? Maybe because nobody wanted her, then? scratch
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Apr 2012, 11:11

Nobody likes rejection. And when people split in a divorce, they tend to feel rejected, and some people may lash out and become nasty because they're hurt that they were rejected. Not sure if that makes sense.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 15 Apr 2012, 14:58

Doesn't have to make sense but it is true. There is no such thing as a friendly divorce, really. Yes, people do tend to get nasty and somewhat revengeful when it happens to them. It also tends to make most people "grow up".
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 15 Apr 2012, 15:05

I can understand if George was bitter about his divorce if Talia took mostly everything from him. That's exactly what happened to me when I got divorced. He took everything from me then including my children, for that I'll never forgive him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 15 Apr 2012, 15:49

the children too?

so sorry for you
darling...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Apr 2012, 20:49

So sorry Cindigirl. I am watching a good friend go thru this very thing right now, including her estranged husband going for custody of their child, which he hasnt seen in eight years, so she can pay him childsupport and he wont have to work. I watched another friend go thru the exact same thing a few years ago. California is not nice when it comes to divorce, both mothers lost their children. It seems to be all about the money and how much the lawyers can walk away with. My current friends lawyer has already cost her $100,000 and my friends previous divorce cost her $679,000. I think lawyers look at how much you have and then figure out the best for them to get it all. Both are/were really nasty divorces. I would never ever get married in California. Maybe this is part of George's reluctance to getting married
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 15 Apr 2012, 20:59

Wow, it just always boils down to money, doesn't it? And it seems the lawyers get the most. My divorce was years ago and I'm closer to the kids now than he is. Once they came of age, they chose.

This is a good example of the decision to 'live together', no legal contract, no lawyers. And marriage has been aptly named 'an institution.' IMO only - hope no married folk take offense.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 15 Apr 2012, 21:04

oh my oh my oh my

maybe someone could end this endless 'marriage discussion'

HE DOES NOT WANT TO MARRY

so - something wrong with that ? it's ok

you don't need to marry to live with your true love

PERIOD
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 15 Apr 2012, 21:21

Bravo, Vi! What you said is both so true and will make for a more peaceable existence.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Apr 2012, 21:37

Didnt George mention not to long ago that he just hasnt met the woman that makes falling in love head-over-heels something he is still looking for and hasnt found yet? I think this relationship will be the one that brings him marraige
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 16 Apr 2012, 07:28

huh?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 16 Apr 2012, 09:22

somebody actually posted in on this forum, but I dont have time to go looking for it - sorry (I work three jobs)
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Apr 2012, 11:43

Maybe George working on the film Intolerable Cruelty reaffirmed his deep convictions about not marrying again ?
Don't his films often contain a subliminal message ?

I agree that one can have a deeply committed emotional relationship without the formality of marriage, as long as the two parties are legally protected in the event of a breakup.
Married law is good protection for that eventuality.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 16 Apr 2012, 12:10

right
good point
but I hope
if ever
he will stay married
forever! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 16 Apr 2012, 15:14

cindigirl wrote:I can understand if George was bitter about his divorce if Talia took mostly everything from him. That's exactly what happened to me when I got divorced. He took everything from me then including my children, for that I'll never forgive him.

So sorry that happened to you Cindi. Your ex-husband sounds like a abusive conniver, and I hope he gets his due Karma.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Apr 2012, 15:22

Thanks MM, you are really kind. I think he's getting his bad Karma right now. His second wife left him after only 2 years and my daughter says he's "very lonely." It's true, what goes around comes around.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Apr 2012, 15:32

I think a lot of men have don't have the gift of insight and
perception that a lot of ladies have and don't take the time to assess why their marriage went wrong.
They appear to have to rush into another one, to either prove a point, look good in the eyes of others, or to satisfy their fragile ego.

I have no real evidence for this, just a gut feeling, LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 16 Apr 2012, 16:39

you do know, Joanna, that not too many women have that gift of insight and perception either. They too often jump from one frying pan into another fire. They have their own perception of what went wrong with their marriage and it's usually that "he" is at fault, so they "look" for someone different and find him. Then, 9 times out of 10, the marriage goes wrong again, and usually it's her that was the problem after all, but that's never a possibility. Otherwise, how can all these men, different personalities, etc. be impossible to stay married to. I think there should be a law, perhaps, that there should be a 5 year live together before marriage mandate, after which time a counseling period is mandatory. Then both parties should decide if being married to each other is the right way to go. I say 5 years, because while both parties can be on their "best behavior" for maybe a year, usually after that time "true selves" will rear the ugly head and then the shit will hit the fan, so to speak. Would surely save a lot in lawyers' fees, court costs, and pain for both parties.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 16 Apr 2012, 17:58

Well, marriage and parenthood are very serious matters that should never be taken lightly. It takes teamwork, commitment, and dedication to make it work. It is the hardest job in the world, so you need to understand what you are getting yourself into, because it will be a long row to hoe.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 16 Apr 2012, 19:01

interesting, Patty
but such law can't become reality
in many Countries

I think many people still do that
the marry bec of kids, most of the times

maybe this 5yrs can become a 'trend'
so to, after some decades,
it then becomes a rule too

I dunno
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 22:41

It is funny to see George with his long hair....kinda wild Bohemian, biker look. But the hair that long on George becomes a distraction. The clean, cut look is definitely more flattering. We can definitely see his handsome face. Love7

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 17 Apr 2012, 23:13

patty maybe I've been fortunate in knowing a few ladies, like myself, who didn't rush from man to man, although I realise there must be some.
I've just met more men who get fixed up more quickly after a split, even a very recent one.
I know of one man who split from his wife and 4 year old daughter, within 2 months had impregnated a new girl friend and then came crying back about his Big mistake !
She stood firm in carrying on with the separation as she knows it's over between them, but he keeps trying to get back or still being controlling about her seeing someone else in the future.

Sorry, gone off main topic again oopsie Surrender
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Jul 2012, 10:15

A rehash:

Celebrity First Wives Club: Actors And Their Failed First Marriages
Goldie Hawn, Diane Keaton and Bette Midler may be the founding members of the "First Wives Club," but they're certainly not the only ones who have a key to the clubhouse.

Although we may not remember the first women whom Hollywood staples like Robert DeNiro, George Clooney and Tom Cruise said "I do" to, they're alive, well and probably wishing that they had stuck around to see their guys strike gold in Hollywood.

Do the names Lori Anne Allison, Diahnne Abbott or Maggie Johnson sound familiar? They should. These ladies once called Johnny Depp, Robert DeNiro and Clint Eastwood their husbands.

Check out the celebrity First Wives Club below:

George Clooney Talia Balsam 1989–1993
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Jul 2012, 14:23

Is that like the ONLY picture of the two of them together? That is the only one shown in articles like this or tab stories. She definitely doesn't look overly thrilled.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 21 Jul 2012, 14:32

I think they look like an odd couple here. George looks like a frat boy and somebody made him wear a suit for the night and Talia looks like she'd rather be somewhere else.

G hasn't come into his good looks yet. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Jul 2012, 14:34

I don't know CindiGirl. I kinda like the long-haired George... more to grab on to!!! Ooops, did I say that out loud????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jul 2012, 14:41

yes
you did

and I agree
(about his hair: I like them
as long as short)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 21 Jul 2012, 17:57

How long were they married when this pic was taken? I've seen it many times, and I always felt that it looked that they didn't belong together. Maybe because Talia looks so unhappy.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:08

davidarochelle wrote:How long were they married when this pic was taken? I've seen it many times, and I always felt that it looked that they didn't belong together. Maybe because Talia looks so unhappy.
Neither one seems happy.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:13

Their marriage was from 89-93, but they were only "together" for 18 months. I don't recall where this pic was taken.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:27

really?
one year and a half only?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Jul 2012, 20:09

The whole story is right here on this thread, It's Me. all you have to do is go to page 1 and read.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 15 Feb 2013, 03:06

George and Talia's Vegas Wedding

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 15 Feb 2013, 05:32

melbert wrote:George and Talia's Vegas Wedding

Jesus! Yea I said it. Does someone from ET read this damn forum? His marriage certificate is posted here and then in almost a blink of an eye ET's doing a story on Vegas weddings and Nancy O'Dell is talking about "looking for their marriage certificates"?

Somebody better start paying all of us posting here some damn money for all the ideas these entertainment shows are STEALING from this forum!

Hey, go get creative on your own.

Next they'll be doing an fucking in-depth investigative reporting (sarcasm) about Stacy and her damn eyelashes!

*seriously rolls here eyes and moves the fuck on...*

Oh but mel, thanks for posting the video - rants over btw!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 15 Feb 2013, 06:48

more images

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 15 Feb 2013, 07:58

There is something about her, like she looks mean. She probably is the sweetest person in the world, but...
It could be that female thing on my part, you know the claws come out...
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next