George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans

+6
silly girl
OofOof
niloufar
Joanna
Picachu
lelacorb
10 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans Empty Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans

Post by lelacorb Sun 03 Feb 2013, 14:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]&s=3][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 15:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing the name of the topic from "Audi Celebrates..." to "Stacy Keibler Celebrates...")
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans

Post by Picachu Sun 03 Feb 2013, 15:03

Stacy - dont bend over, thats a very short dress
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Celebrates Super Bowl 2013 At The Audi Forum New Orleans

Post by Joanna Sun 03 Feb 2013, 16:37

Her nice dress though....and no shorter than all the other
ladies are wearing. Thumbs up!
The style is better than those too....it won't ride up around
the hips as its not a tight fit.

Last edited by Joanna on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Sun 03 Feb 2013, 16:45

her dress is good.she looks beautiful
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 03 Feb 2013, 18:13

Very odd assortment of people at that party. Mostly TV folks via photos taken. Stacy and Sofia V were photographed the most among women there.

On a more interesting note...go to zimbio and look at all the pics from that party and guess who else was there? Geoff S (don't know his name so can't spell) former BF of Stacy. Bet they had an interesting conversation.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 03 Feb 2013, 18:29

Thought the cheerleading photos were cute but don't know how to get everything to copy so go to the link to see some cheer pics as well as a funnier than hell "bikini shot.". I don't think Stacy was appreciating being papped.

Stacy Keibler, former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader attending Super Bowl XLVII
February 1, 2013 by paulmbanks Leave a Comment

inShare

Courtney Lenz isn’t the only ex-Ravens cheerleader making headlines this week. George Clooney’s girlfriend and former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler is making the trip to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Sunday to cheer for the Baltimore Ravens. Go here for our photo gallery of Keibler bikini pics
Keibler, once a cheerleader for the team, old radio host Ryan Seacrest: “I will be in New Orleans at a little place called the Super Bowl. I’m working right now; I’m getting off of work, flying out there for the game and flying back.”
Keibler will be attending the event solo as Clooney is shooting a film on location in Germany. Keibler added: “George is a Bengals fan, so you can imagine he’s had a lifetime of disappointment…but he’s rooting for the Ravens, he’s on my side.”

Keibler is a bit part actress, and she’s done a football part already- the screwball comedy series Blue Mountain State in which she had a cameo.
As you know, Baltimore native and retired Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps is a big time Ravens fan. Yes the winner of a record 22 gold medals has been in the locker room. On the other side, comedian Robin Williams, actress/hot babe Jennifer Garner and singer Huey Lewis support the 49ers, who are 4.5 favorites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by OofOof on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 18:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The system doesn't like the words Hell or Papped.)
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 03 Feb 2013, 18:37

I noticed too that all the other people are titled as "actor" but she just has her name. It must be frustrating but I am sure she is having a good time. Oh her ex is Geoff Stults.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 03 Feb 2013, 19:58

I'm more surprised she isn't wearing purple.......
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 03 Feb 2013, 20:13

I thought she looked nice but in some of the pictures her eyes look like she is three sheets to the wind. Could be she is just tired.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 04 Feb 2013, 02:22

Here's the DM's take...gotta say,are these people working as Stacy's personal PR machine? They seem to fall all over themselves!

She's almost as athletic as the players! Stacy Keibler shows off her toned legs in a silvery white dress at Super Bowl party
By JENNIFER PEARSON

PUBLISHED: 13:57 EST, 3 February 2013 | UPDATED: 13:57 EST, 3 February 2013

Comments (16)

She is a former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader.

So Stacy Keibler wouldn't dare to miss the opportunity to see her team compete in the Super Bowl in New Orleans this weekend.

The 33-year-old attended one of the many parties in the Big Easy on Saturday night, stepping onto the red-carpet at the Audi Forum party looking a knockout in a white and silver-patterned sleeveless frock, which showed off her tanned and very toned long legs.

She sparkles: Stacy Keibler was simply elegant in this white and silver-patterned sleeveless dress as she attended the Audi Forum Super Bowl party in New Orleans on Saturday

The girlfriend of George Clooney, who attended solo, complimented her elegant outfit by slipping her feet into a pair of strappy tan stilettos.

She wore her long blonde hair in a loose braid over one shoulder, which gave her a flirty look, and there were delicate hoops dangling from her ears.

Stacy was quite the social butterfly at the fete, which took place at the Ogden Museum of Southern Art.

The former WWE star was spotted having a great time posing with Sofia Vergara, who was striking in a sheer all-black dress, and Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul. 

Great shape: Stacy flashed her amazing and toned legs too, and complimented her outfit with beige heels

Fun party: Stacy attended the event without her beau, George Clooney, but other guests such as Sofia Vergara made up for his absence

The wrestler-turned-actress was more than thrilled to jet down to New Orleans to support her team at this year's Super Bowl as they prepare to kick off against the San Francisco 49ers.

'I will be in New Orleans at a little place called the Super Bowl. I'm working right now; I'm getting off of work, flying out there for the game and flying back,' Stacy told Ryan Seacrest on his radio program earlier this week.

And speaking about her famous boyfriend, George Clooney, the Dancing with the Stars champion said, 'George is a Bengals fan, so you can imagine he's had a lifetime of disappointment... but he's rooting for the Ravens, he's on my side.'

Tall vixen: In those high heels, Stacy towered over fellow reveler, Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul

In the past Stacy has been hesitant to say anything about her romance with The Descendants actor.

'It’s really not anyone’s business. A personal life is a personal life,' Stacy previously said. 'I know there has to be a happy medium being in the public eye. You just have to remember not to give everything to everybody.'

In her professional life, Stacy is pursuing her screen career as well as hosting a show which features aspiring food entrepreneurs pitching their food-product inventions to a panel of industry experts.

The ultimate victor receives a nationwide launch in a major grocery-store chain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 05 Feb 2013, 08:13

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 06 Feb 2013, 05:22

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 06 Feb 2013, 05:23

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 06 Feb 2013, 05:25

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down