WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Facebo13
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Twitte12
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who will Stacy wear at the Oscars?

WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 15 ]
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_lcap37%WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 18 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 49

WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Empty Re: WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS

Post by Mazy on Sun 24 Feb 2013, 02:51

I picked she was not going, so after tomorrow you will see why I always tell me not to stand behind me on a food store line. I always pick the wrong one. My choice is wishful thinking.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS - Page 3 Empty Re: WHO/WHAT WILL STACY WEAR TO THE OSCARS

Post by LornaDoone on Sun 24 Feb 2013, 03:07

Mazy wrote:I picked she was not going, so after tomorrow you will see why I always tell me not to stand behind me on a food store line. I always pick the wrong one. My choice is wishful thinking.

So you're THAT person! HA!

I know what you mean. That's what I originally picked too! So what do I know either!

I'm resigned to the fact that she'll be there so now am going to make the best of it and hope she's not falling out of any part of the dress!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis on Sun 24 Feb 2013, 03:33

Yep lets hope theres no side boob, top boob, under boob or any boob on the red carpet!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Sun 24 Feb 2013, 03:49

theminis wrote:Yep lets hope theres no side boob, top boob, under boob or any boob on the red carpet!

There's sure to be someone who becomes a boob on the red carpet!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis on Sun 24 Feb 2013, 03:50

Yep, that's a given!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sun 24 Feb 2013, 04:50

And I was going to say George!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum