George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum

+24
Maggy
it's me
NotAvailable
cindigirl
Picachu
Dior
lelacorb
lucy
amaretti
pattygirl
Lighterside
Joanna
annemarie
Best in Category
Cynisca
LornaDoone
fava
Anders
Henway
OofOof
playfuldeb
phys major
suebee
Katiedot
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 Empty Re: The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum

Post by Picachu Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:03

I ask again how many, here would actually say to Stacy in person what yhey thought of her?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum - Page 3 Empty Re: The whole girlfriend discussion thread / feminism / why name calling doesn't fly on this forum

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:12

Question already answered the first time, hope you liked it.

floggingadeadhorse
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:19

Dior wrote:
Lighterside wrote:And by the way ladies...compassion is the ONE thing I almost never see here or anywhere on the internet these days.

It seems the internet gives everyone the "cover" they need to do the things they would NEVER do in person, face to face. Kind of like "bottled courage" but not the kind that George and Rande are selling now.

From what I read above obviously you made it your business then to judge the women who judge Keibler?
You're so funny.
And you're so wrong!
Be sure I'm ready to stand up and say my opinion at any time right into your face Smile

Says the lady "behind the screen"...LOL

Bottled courage...or lack of grace...take your pick!

Those who bully others when they can't speak for themselves usually fall into one category or the other, in my experience. I don't have to judge you...your bitter words do that for me.

Not liking someone's choice of apparel or their hairstyle and commenting as such is one thing. But the OTT vitriol and bitterness that can be read here any day of the week, in this thread as well as the many, many others in this forum or other forums, about Stacy or any of the "previous dates of choice" (remember HIS choice not yours) goes WAY beyond the pale and you can deny it all you want or you can attack me too.

It makes no difference to me. You don't pay my bills lady, so what you say has no impact on me at all.

Last edited by Lighterside on Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting my spelling of "choice"...typo...what else is new? hahahaha)
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:27

Lighterside wrote:

Those who bully others when they can't speak for themselves usually fall into one category or the other, in my experience. I don't have to judge you...your bitter words do that for me.

I can't give you a greenie Lighter but here's my version of approval Thumbs up!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:30

Thanks cindigirl! Much appreciated... Love2

I wonder what it is that happens sometimes with the "greenie" button. The other day I tried to give it someone and kept getting an error message that I wasn't allowed to do it.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:36

cindigirl wrote:
Lighterside wrote:

I can't give you a greenie Lighter but here's my version of approval Thumbs up!

I've done it Cindi......for both of us.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:42

thanks Jo - I knew you'd have my back. Still don't know why I can't give greenies, especially since I'm one of the COH alumni. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:48

Cindi is it telling you that you've had "too many" of those today? I think one of the times it happened to me, that was the message it gave and I couldn't understand why, since I had just gotten on the board when it happened.

@ Jo Thumbs up! Love2
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 19 Jan 2013, 18:00

Sorry guys, the greenie button is a hit and miss thing. Let me take a look tomorrow to see if I can find a better replacement. It is annoying, I know.

Now then, group hug?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 19 Jan 2013, 18:00

Lighter no, it happened to my computer when Katie did away with the negative and positive signs. I then lost the capability. I guess I'm ostracized. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 19 Jan 2013, 18:03

Hi Katie - we posted at the same time. Thanks for looking into it. lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Sat 19 Jan 2013, 18:12

Really?! And how is Dior bullying someone who cannot speak for themselves???? You've dished out more than anyone. Now you're masking it with religious self-righteous sermons.
Like everyone else, Dior voices her opinion. Too bad you don't agree.
Are you assuming poor defenseless Stacey reads here & might just shed a crocodile tear? Doesn't she have some of you to wax lyrical about how fab she is??

When she decided to become a violent semi-nude, stripping wrestler, she invited the public to scrutinize her. The perils of public entertainment. Laughing out loud
Pity that it doesn't enter the equation for you if comments about her sordid public image are unflattering. She entered the profession with full knowledge how to deal with this criticism.
Money & fame at any price.

Those who dislike Stacey are not crucifying her. Merely expressing that we don't. And even with her superficial 2nd coming as respectable long-term girlfriend of George Clooney, (his cheap shots at the My Fair Lady theme), to most people she will always conjure up a negative sordid image. And that undermines his credibility.

Last edited by Cynisca on Sat 19 Jan 2013, 18:38; edited 1 time in total

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 19 Jan 2013, 18:18

You know, I'm pretty sure that Dior can speak for herself but thanks for your input; I see the prosecutor in you is still alive and well!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 19 Jan 2013, 18:19

OH MY GOD!!!!! facepalm
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 19 Jan 2013, 18:27

Cynisca wrote:Pity doesn't enter the equation
Again, I think this is a terribly sad statement. No pity at all. Ever.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 18:37

Whatever Lighterside, what you are doing is judging and pissing off other posters, because they mentioned their opinion which is not yours with words you would not use.
I am an honest person who does not talk behind people's back, may be considered to be rude in your world, but I do never attack others for their opinion and the way they are like you do.
Falseness and asskiss1 is not my thing, I leave that up to you.
And I don't think the Allmighty will be mad at me because I made fun of Keibler and told some truth, lol.
I am a free spirit and used to tell the truth, yes, this is sometimes painful for people like you, but not my problem.
You did attack others the same way, who had given in and disappeared because of YOUR vitriol and personal attacks, they found you offending them in a personal way.
To me your are just annoying like a little wasp and I wish you would mind your own business without bothering me.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:00

@KatieDot ~ that was supposed to be "Pity that it doesn't enter the equation.." Like, "too bad..." Reading out of context is misconstrued

Lighterside wrote:You know, I'm pretty sure that Dior can speak for herself but thanks for your input; I see the prosecutor in you is still alive and well!
I'm speaking on behalf of Dior, myself & all those you & your "we've been devout Clooney aficionados for over a decade" posse gang up on whenever we express our opinion that does not agree with yours.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:15

Merci Cynisca.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:16

Dior wrote:Whatever Lighterside, what you are doing is judging and pissing off other posters, because they mentioned their opinion which is not yours with words you would not use.
I am an honest person who does not talk behind people's back, may be considered to be rude in your world, but I do never attack others for their opinion and the way they are like you do.
Falseness and asskiss1 is not my thing, I leave that up to you.
And I don't think the Allmighty will be mad at me because I made fun of Keibler and told some truth, lol.
I am a free spirit and used to tell the truth, yes, this is sometimes painful for people like you, but not my problem.
You did attack others the same way, who had given in and disappeared because of YOUR vitriol and personal attacks, they found you offending them in a personal way.
To me your are just annoying like a little wasp and I wish you would mind your own business without bothering me.

What I'm doing Dior is reminding you that you're talking about a "fellow human being" who is most definitely flawed...as are we all! Which is what I'm called to do incidentally. I am a Secular Franciscan, professed in February of 1990...so sorry if my ideals get in your way but it's what I'm called to do...be in the world, not of it.

And as such (a human being) it would be a "christian" thing to do, as some of you claim to be christians, to use some restraint to limiting yourself to commenting about her couture and other things of that nature; without EVERY SINGLE THREAD turning into a free for all, with some of the most hatefilled rants possible.

I rarely post here anymore because of the OTT hatred of George's "dates of choice" and the rants that follow every single appearance they have the audacity to make together in public. No one has to take my word for it...just reread the threads here and everywhere else that comments can be made about George and his dates.

After 10 years it would get rather tedious, don't you think? Reading the same things said over and over again but about different women every couple of years...perhaps some people need a new hobby?
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:21

I think this thread should be moved to the Stacy girlfriend thread accompanied by the usual disclaimer prohibiting bashing.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:24

@Lighterside - still bullying??

Yes, after 10 years, why don't you get a new hobby, Reverend Killjoy?

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:35

LOL!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:39

Yes darling, dehumanizing others and making sport of them is such a great way to spend your time and you claim to be so educated...what an awful waste of that education, no? Can't you find something more constructive to do with your free time?

And I'm the "bully"? That's rich coming from you!

And cindi that's a great idea! I think maybe all of the threads should carry that rider, since the discussions always seem to turn to the girlfriend anyway! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:43

My, my, how territorial.
No need to patronize, Cindigirl, dear. flower

No one is "bashing." No derogatory comments are written.
Why the selective persecution, Cindigirl & Lighterside???
Do you gang up on the new posters or less frequent ones to intimidate them away? Can't you debate constructively?

Oh, we don't agree that Stacey Keibler (George Clooney's beloved paramour) is not a beautiful, sexy, intelligent, respectable, eloquent companion for a cultural icon? affraid
We question her sordid past depicting 10 years of simulating aggressive action, subsequently promoting domestic & public violence.
But of course, she's George Clooney's choice.
And we, the vox populi really want to take his legacy seriously. His work... his humanitarian efforts.

Then, lo & behold, he subjects our senses to such offensive imagery.
First, an Italian TV variety show accroutrement portraying images of topless nuns getting their nipples fondled.
Fair enough, maybe it was in the name of art. Laughing And then she's named in Milanese courts as frequenting clubs & participating in illicit substance use with prostitutes ALLEGEDLY. *sigh* He's a red-blooded lascivious male. Can't he keep it behind closed doors? Like all the thousands of others in his black book??
No, these ones are special for all of 15 minutes.... going on 2 years. He'll straighten them up.
Then, within 4 weeks, he subjects our consciousness with a stripper-wrestler.
Not that there's anything wrong with it. Legal profession.
Does his audience really want or need to know???

Yet, we still want to respect & admire him. Alas, the dichotomy.
One obliterates the other.

Last edited by Cynisca on Sun 20 Jan 2013, 19:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : icon, not leader.)

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:52

Don't get me wrong ladies. I like George Clooney. I like to look at him and I like many of his movies but for everyone to take him quite this seriously, I must admit, I guess I don't understand.

Frankly, I don't view George as a "cultural leader." I don't think he probably sees himself as anything more than a guy lucky enough to have hit the big time in a profession he loves. He's an actor for god's sake, not the next coming of Christ and as far as a legacy, I doubt very much who he's dated or slept with will have any bearing on whether any of his movies become classics or his work in the Sudan i remembered and had value.

I think it's clear some people like Stacy and others do not. And, from the sound of it, this love/hate relationship with the women he chooses for company has been going on for as long as blogs like this have existed. You disagree with one another. Maybe it's time to just move on?

Maybe go check out those new photos of George in Berlin courtesy of Lela and Laetval. They might lighten your mood?

Just sayin...
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:52

Lighterside wrote:Yes darling, dehumanizing others and making sport of them is such a great way to spend your time and you claim to be so educated...what an awful waste of that education, no? Can't you find something more constructive to do with your free time?

And I'm the "bully"? That's rich coming from you!

And cindi that's a great idea! I think maybe all of the threads should carry that rider, since the discussions always seem to turn to the girlfriend anyway! LOL

When did I CLAIM to be so educated? Quote it?
And if I am, I am stressing what LornaDoone, watching, Anders, and a great deal of others have stated!
GANGING UP AND SELECTIVELY TRYING TO ENFORCE YOUR OPINION. Why? Do you receive monetary incentives to sway the general flow of opinions do you??? Hmmm??? lol! Deny! Deny!
You find another hobby!
Democracy was founded on peoples' equal say. Don't you profess to be a Democrat??
Do you even know what that constitutes?

Oh, and don't worry about how I spend my time. Concentrate on your own & spare me your victimization baloney.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:53

When I need a reminder from you, I'll let you know, Lighterside.
As long as you don't get any message, please mind your own business and do not bother me anymore.
You tend to exaggerate, if you want to know what are hateful and bitter comments, please go to a Selena Gomez thread or to one about Angelina Jolie, there you can learn something about bitterness and hate.
Keibler is as important as a fly on the wall, you do not need to make a big hoopla about her and people making a little fun of her.
If you are on a serious mission, go and preach on the threads I mentioned above.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 19 Jan 2013, 19:56

@Cynisca...Let's drop the pretense...you are no new poster and we all know it. And you seriously need to look into the "persecution complex" problem, along with some of other maladies you seem to suffer.

Your rants are famous all over the internet. We can see you coming a mile off, no matter how many different names you use or how you try to change up your "diatribe", it always comes through, crystal clear, so hold the protests to the contrary.

And Cindigirl and I are friends from another site, as are several others here....it has nothing to do with you.

And no matter how many times you say it...NONE of us are paid by George...we're actually "true fans" what a novel concept! Although I will say that my husband wouldn't mind a contribution to our finances, since I spend so much time on these forums....so George, if you're reading here checks and cash are totally acceptable! cheers
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:12

What I just can't believe is that this silly discussion came after my comment below, can you please re-read and show me the bitterness, hate, the vitriol and the offending words????
To me this was just facing the facts?????

Dior wrote:Well, I think she got her second chance by now, I just can't see her doing something with some sense in it?
If she would do some serious work, ok, but she is just enjoying her jet set life to the fullest grinning like there is no tomorrow, so for what people should show respect to her?
It is really hard to take her for serious.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:17

Actually Dior, you're mistaken. The post on page 5 is where this started actually. I was making a comment supporting something that Katie said about "hate the sin, love the sinner" and then Lorna responded to my post and then the post you showed above is right before my comment addressed TO Lorna...not you, btw.

And if anyone was attacked thereafter, that would be me! I just didn't whine about it. Reread from page 5...
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:34

Lighterside wrote:
Dior wrote:
Lighterside wrote:And by the way ladies...compassion is the ONE thing I almost never see here or anywhere on the internet these days.

It seems the internet gives everyone the "cover" they need to do the things they would NEVER do in person, face to face. Kind of like "bottled courage" but not the kind that George and Rande are selling now.

From what I read above obviously you made it your business then to judge the women who judge Keibler?
You're so funny.
And you're so wrong!
Be sure I'm ready to stand up and say my opinion at any time right into your face Smile

Says the lady "behind the screen"...LOL

Bottled courage...or lack of grace...take your pick!

Not liking someone's choice of apparel or their hairstyle and commenting as such is one thing. But the OTT vitriol and bitterness that can be read here any day of the week, in this thread as well as the many, many others in this forum or other forums, about Stacy or any of the "previous dates of choice" (remember HIS choice not yours) goes WAY beyond the pale and you can deny it all you want or you can attack me too.

It makes no difference to me. You don't pay my bills lady, so what you say has no impact on me at all.

And what's this?
"Bottled courage...or lack of grace...take your pick!

Those who bully others when they can't speak for themselves usually fall into one category or the other, in my experience. I don't have to judge you...your bitter words do that for me."
Blah blah blah...
You are lucky that I'm getting bored with you and your turning around words, also I really have other things to do than to argue on this level, this is ridiculous.

Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:37

Lighterside wrote:@Cynisca...Let's drop the pretense...you are no new poster and we all know it. And you seriously need to look into the "persecution complex" problem, along with some of other maladies you seem to suffer.

Your rants are famous all over the internet. We can see you coming a mile off, no matter how many different names you use or how you try to change up your "diatribe", it always comes through, crystal clear, so hold the protests to the contrary.

And Cindigirl and I are friends from another site, as are several others here....it has nothing to do with you.

And no matter how many times you say it...NONE of us are paid by George...we're actually "true fans" what a novel concept! Although I will say that my husband wouldn't mind a contribution to our finances, since I spend so much time on these forums....so George, if you're reading here checks and cash are totally acceptable! cheers

There you go accusing again. Tsk Tsk! Paronoid?? Over-presumptuous? I've been reading a while & I agree with other posters.

Make up your mind, one post you call me "the prosecutor" & the next I "have a persecution complex." More appropriately applied to you as you enforce your opinion, then preach peace & forgiveness, if confronted by others.
I didn't write George, per se, is paying you & your fellow network of.... friends. DID I??? I question sarcastically whether you receive incentives from various parties, given how fastidiously you patrol the board. Gunslinger
What the hell do I care how you know CindiGirl?? Did I ask before you went ahead and answered?
You're too transparent.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:46

LOL, Cynisca, I'm starting to like you, whoever you are Smile
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 19 Jan 2013, 20:54

The Ignore button is such a beautiful thing...it just made all the "noise" disappear! YAY!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 19 Jan 2013, 21:06

Current disaster – no I have no idea who could top her. Hard to give guidance in this environment.

Ok, we really think too much about nothing. Despite all the talk, top of the rank opportunities laid out for her, the so called “career” has not kept pace with other advances, or even started.

I am sure her pr team has done everything they can and more. And can feel their reputation is on line here falsely. Maybe they got one more pump in them before slalom = last bill.

my two cents that´s all sunny

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 19 Jan 2013, 21:08

All this took place while I was doing my laundry....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 21:11

We were doing the dirty laundry here Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 19 Jan 2013, 21:14

Lol...I see that..my is almost done how about yours????
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 21:18

It is keeping quiet now after spin cycle.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 19 Jan 2013, 21:32

Laughing

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Jan 2013, 23:41

phys major wrote:All this took place while I was doing my laundry....

Ooooo you tell porkies...

"We know where you were".... in a sing song voice gotpics
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 19 Jan 2013, 23:50

normally I don't allow pictures while doing Laundry.. Kinky I do have my pride!!!! lol!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Jan 2013, 23:58

phys major wrote:normally I don't allow pictures while doing Laundry.. Kinky I do have my pride!!!! lol!

Oh.....I use Persil Liquid.....non bio of course !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 20 Jan 2013, 00:11

See what happens when you're not here phys major...you just HAD to go and do your laundry! LOL

hidingbehindsofa It's all your fault...I'm telling mom...that's code for Katie! jocolor
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 20 Jan 2013, 01:05

LOL!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 20 Jan 2013, 01:20

Joanna wrote:
phys major wrote:normally I don't allow pictures while doing Laundry.. Kinky I do have my pride!!!! lol!

Oh.....I use Persil Liquid.....non bio of course !
I swear by tide powder and his and her KY to iron out the kinks!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 20 Jan 2013, 04:51

Right, I'm assuming we're at the fluff and fold stage now?

If everyone is ok with it, I'm happy to make the last few pages of this discussion into a new and separate thread because it's gone very off topic. Let me know if you have any objections.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 20 Jan 2013, 07:04

No objections, your honour
even though thread´s title is ambiguous
and assumes facts not in evidence

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 20 Jan 2013, 10:28

Fine Katie....suggested title....?

"The lunatics have taken over....."

Joking.......joking...... flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 20 Jan 2013, 12:49

Well as for her being kicked to the curb any time soon, I don't see that. She has found some kind of leverage i think because she gets away with things others didn't and is still around. I do think he wants her around for the carpet at least for all the new films he has signed up on.

Think she may be around until 2015 or so. After that, I think she will def be gone. Like I said earlier in another thread, think he gave her a "secret engagement" to pacify her. Tho I don't think he has any intention of marriage. just giving her ego a boost so she will want to stay around longer for what he needs her to do for him.

Maybe shes the best at the PR crap for him than he has had so far. Think it WAS during this last Cabo thing, plus letting her be in a film to further pacify her. It didn't take too long to film that little bit of advertising for Casamigos, in my opinion, because it just doesn't look like it needed a great deal of thought.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next