George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery

4 posters

Go down

Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery Empty Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery

Post by silly girl Mon 21 Jan 2013, 17:57

Ok this story has been going around twitter for the past week. It took Perez Hilton to get Gossip Cop to deny it. Celebitchy also linked to the story this morning. Such a stupid story but here it is:

CLAIM: George Clooney “Irons His Balls”
Truth rating: 0
George Clooney Perez Hilton
11:29 am, January 21st, 2013

(Perez Hilton)

“George Clooney Is So Smooth He… IRONS HIS BALLS!!!” breathlessly exclaims Perez Hilton.

Um, WHAT?!

Well, according to the blogger, Clooney is a “ball ironer.”

Perez quotes the Oscar winner as saying, “I never fixed my eyes, but I spent more money to stretch the skin of my testicles. I did not like the wrinkles.”

“It’s a new technique, many people in Hollywood have done it,” Clooney is further quoted as saying. ”It’s called ball ironing.”

Perez then writes, “We’ve heard of wrinkle free Dockers, but a ball sack that never needs to be ironed?! Pure insanity!!”

It’s also a pure JOKE.

Clooney, well-known for having a wry sense of humor, was kidding when he made the remarks in an interview with Italy’s Max magazine.

Perhaps it’s time for Perez to “iron” out the facts before running such sensational stories.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery Empty Re: Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery

Post by phys major Mon 21 Jan 2013, 18:43

Any bone head should know it was a joke..including preze...I'm sure he was just goofing around..
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery Empty Re: Gossip Cop denial of George Clooney and plastic surgery

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Jan 2013, 18:53

It must have been a slow news day for Gossip Cop.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 21 Jan 2013, 19:03

I got dizzy just thinking about the pain
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down