George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden

+18
LornaDoone
Best in Category
The next mrs clooney
Cynisca
MM
Atalante
lelacorb
cindigirl
Maggy
blubelle
amaretti
it's me
Joanna
Dior
phys major
annemarie
melbert
Katiedot
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden Empty George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden

Post by Katiedot Fri 18 Jan 2013, 08:44

Thanks Henway for this find:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LISA SNOWDEN: GEORGE CLOONEY LIKES BEING IN THE BUFF

Friday January 18,2013

By Day and Night team

GEORGE CLOONEY has a cheeky penchant for frolicking around the grounds of his home in the nude, according to the actor’s ex-girlfriend TV and radio presenter LISA SNOWDON.

The 40-year-old revealed that when they were a couple they rode around his Hollywood property on Segway electric transporters in the buff.

“He got two Segways sent in,” said Lisa on her Capital Breakfast Show. “It was really hot. I was sunbathing on the tennis court and then I was like let’s get the Segways out.”

“Naked?” responded co-host DAVE BERRY. “Both naked on Segways that George has just been sent and you’re whizzing around a tennis court?”

“Yeah,” said Lisa. “It’s quite hard to balance on a Segway. Especially when your boobs are hanging out and you don’t want to fall off because you’re going to get splattered on the tennis court, legs akimbo. Not very elegant or graceful.”

Something tells us George wouldn’t have complained.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden Empty Re: George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden

Post by melbert Fri 18 Jan 2013, 08:47

Since Michael Fassbender can golf with his "appendage", I wonder if George can steer his Segway with his?? hahahahaha
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden Empty Re: George Clooney likes to go around naked says ex Lisa Snowden

Post by annemarie Fri 18 Jan 2013, 10:00

She is the most annoying of all his ex girlfriends , she lives off her romance with him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 18 Jan 2013, 10:12

I would have to heard it myself to believe she said it...I like it though it means we can get his pants off!!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 18 Jan 2013, 11:09

Since when this woman has a problem with her boobs hanging out?
She's doing that all the time wether in public or not, after all these years of practising she should have gotten some balance easily, ahaha.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 18 Jan 2013, 11:30

phys major wrote:I would have to heard it myself to believe she said it...I like it though it means we can get his pants off!!!

Here she goes again....grabbing pants off chaps...LOL LOL gotpics

You're Obsessed woman....Obsessed I say !! Kinky
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 18 Jan 2013, 12:42

From the sound of things, he can take his own clothes off, no assistance required!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 18 Jan 2013, 13:02

mmm
is he really sure about
the safety of his place....
good thing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 18 Jan 2013, 13:49

I want to buy him new pants....its that innocent Joanna!!!!! Were is pinocchio?????
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 18 Jan 2013, 13:57

That's a lot of boobs on a Segway .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 18 Jan 2013, 14:05

phys major wrote:I want to buy him new pants....its that innocent Joanna!!!!! Were is pinocchio?????

Plenty here phys !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 18 Jan 2013, 14:45

Laughing is really good for you, not only does it improve your stomach muscles it releases endorphins which make you happy...
And you Joanna make me Laugh!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 18 Jan 2013, 14:46

There are some other ones on here who make me laugh also...Don't think I forgot about you!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 18 Jan 2013, 14:50

Now that Lisa released that information, there should be helicopters flying over Georges place next time he's there, trying to get the elusive nude shot...Although, I would really like to see him nude riding a little red tricycle...Fantasy of mine... Very Happy
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 18 Jan 2013, 17:28

We know he can undress himself but I'm willing to help him. Maybe I'll bandage his hands behind his back. Hmmm Halo
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 18 Jan 2013, 17:37

phys major wrote:Now that Lisa released that information, there should be helicopters flying over Georges place next time he's there, trying to get the elusive nude shot...Although, I would really like to see him nude riding a little red tricycle...Fantasy of mine... Very Happy
OMW, a vision of him doing that just flashed my mind Very Happy
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 18 Jan 2013, 18:31

I don't know what a Segway is but I looked up naked bicycle rider videos riding around Los Angeles but am too embarrassed to post. I can only hope he wasn't one of them. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 18 Jan 2013, 19:35

cindigirl wrote:I don't know what a Segway is but I looked up naked bicycle rider videos riding around Los Angeles but am too embarrassed to post. I can only hope he wasn't one of them. LOL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A segway for you
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 18 Jan 2013, 19:42

Thanks lela.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 18 Jan 2013, 19:43

Well George isn't exactly your rocket scientist from next door ! gotpics
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 18 Jan 2013, 20:07

I see police officers in Cincinnati riding Sedgways while they are patrolling the streets. I wonder what they do when they chase a suspect?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 18 Jan 2013, 20:10

lelacorb wrote:
cindigirl wrote:I don't know what a Segway is but I looked up naked bicycle rider videos riding around Los Angeles but am too embarrassed to post. I can only hope he wasn't one of them. LOL

A segway for you

Oh thanks....now the mind doth truly boggle....
Where's that B$€$€$Y Helicopter when it's needed ??

Oh too late.....he's this side of the pond....shucks. I dunno
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 18 Jan 2013, 20:25

Aren't these Segway motorized bikes what security guards ride around with at some malls? I remember the movie Mall Cop with Kevin James who rode one of these. I'd prefer not to see naked George on one of these though. I wouldn't want him to fall down and injure his (how can I put this politely) private parts.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 18 Jan 2013, 20:31

Here he is .....

Well no not really !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynisca Fri 18 Jan 2013, 20:46

The 40-year-old revealed that when they were a couple they rode around his Hollywood property on Segway electric transporters in the buff.

Sounds like lots of fun! New toys...
Let it all hang loose. Private parts flopping around in reckless abandon...

Btw, according to imdB, Lisa Snowdon is 42 years old.
Idle trivia, but the article erroneously lists her as 40.

Last edited by Cynisca on Sat 19 Jan 2013, 00:13; edited 2 times in total

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 18 Jan 2013, 21:38

I wonder if George is allowing her to release this to the public or has her confidentiality contract expired????
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 18 Jan 2013, 22:19

So George is a segway streaker...I wonder if he has ever played naked twister????? Something tells me he has...Lisa will tell us!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 18 Jan 2013, 22:41

naked twister?

interesting
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 18 Jan 2013, 22:44

Why is she talking about this stuff after all these years?? She seems to be the worse one for still trying to use her past connection to him. No wonder shes never been able to find a husband I'm sure her dates love it when she talks about her ex non stop. Move on Lisa!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 18 Jan 2013, 23:25

I could see that being a problem NMC!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 19 Jan 2013, 02:15

what ever contract she had must have expired a looooooong time ago.
who says she wants to find a husband
maybe its her way to get rid of all the other stupid jerks....

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 19 Jan 2013, 04:29

interesting if this is true - it was most likely a one time event i.e. the naked Segway - and yet the article is titled "George Clooney Like Being in the Buff" which makes it sound initially like he's walking around his house naked every day.

Hey, I'm naked every morning in my house. It's a function of getting up, getting into the shower, figuring out what the hell to wear and often finding that it's just easier to let it hang out to I make up my mind.

But that's just me. It's not like I'm running around all day in the buff and that's probably as much as it gets for George too.

Guess Lisa needed an injection of attention!

I mean do most women talk about an ex-boyfriend years after they've broken up as much as Lisa does?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 19 Jan 2013, 04:31

When did they date again? Segways were not available to the public until 2003.

Also, I remember reading that George said that there is a public trail that backs up to his property where he can see hikers, which means, they can see him. Do you really think he would go around in the buff then?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 19 Jan 2013, 04:47

This site notes they dated in 2000 and 2005. I think it was off and on during a five year period. But anyone with more info feel free to chime in.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 19 Jan 2013, 04:56

You are correct Lorna!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 19 Jan 2013, 05:08

Timing is everything Lisa&George, didn't Segway happen after?Playfuldeb & Lorna Doone you maybe right.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 19 Jan 2013, 06:02

george must get very cold in this weather running around naked. In case there was an earthquake, he would run out naked and what a site to see. ohoo la la. Love ya george. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Jan 2013, 06:15

LornaDoone wrote:

I mean do most women talk about an ex-boyfriend years after they've broken up as much as Lisa does?

GC is not the usual bf
with him always is different

no way
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 19 Jan 2013, 06:49

There is a story about an earthquake and George, who sleeps in the buff, grabbed Max and held the lucky pig over his naughty bits as he ran from his house. If I remember correctly, someone else was staying with him also at this time
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 19 Jan 2013, 06:51

Ahh, here you go. Odd Facts About George Clooney, fact #5

Entertainment and Media - Celebrities

By: EmmaRileySutton 19-Nov-2010

Introduction:

George Clooney is one of the most popular and highly regarded actor of his time. Known as a practical joker and good friend, George Clooney loved by those in the industry and fans around the world. As well known as George Clooney is, there are a few facts many do not know about this actor, director and producer.

Acting Debut

George Clooney made his acting debut as a child on his father's television show. He and his sister, Ada, often dressed up in costumes and performed on Nick Clooney's local television show in Kentucky. His first movie was "And They're Off." This movie never got past the editing stage.

Good Student

George Clooney was a good student. In fact, he graduated second in his high school class. Despite this, he only attended college for a short time. He claims he was majoring in "partying and meeting girls," despite declaring himself a communications major on all the college paperwork.

Baseball Tryout

George Clooney tried out for the Cincinnati Reds baseball team shortly after graduating from high school. He grew up playing baseball and had always been a fan of the Reds so it seemed only natural to him to try for a spot in the team.

In the Closet

George Clooney lived in the closet of a friend after his aunt, Rosemary Clooney, decided he would be better off on his own. This same friend loaned him the money for his head shots and the rest is history. For the record, George Clooney often includes this friend in many of his projects.

Two Naked Men, a Pig and a Gun

George Clooney is terrified of earthquakes. So much so that he ran outside, naked, with his pig Max (a gift from Kelly Preston) during a small earthquake. He ran into a friend who was staying his guesthouse. His friend was also naked and carrying a gun. George Clooney had no idea why his friend grabbed a gun.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 19 Jan 2013, 07:40

playfuldeb wrote:When did they date again? Segways were not available to the public until 2003
According to their site (http://www.segway.com/about-segway/segway-milestones.php), they launched it in late 2001 and they went into production in January 2002. George dated Lisa, on and off, until 2005.

Of greater interest to me is, as you've said, the fact that his tennis court used be able to be seen from a public pathway running past his house.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 19 Jan 2013, 08:24

George likes to do stupid naked in Laglio are years that dives into the lake naked at night!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 19 Jan 2013, 12:28

I find it interesting George and his male friend , both came running out of his house naked during the earthquake.....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Jan 2013, 13:41

house -> him
guesthouse -> the friend

don't start weird news!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Jan 2013, 13:44

whare does it come from, Play?

50 shades of.... ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Jan 2013, 13:47

That story is well documented phys.....both in print and by George in some interviews. His friend was staying in the guest house I believe.
He said how funny it would be for someone to find two naked bodies under the rubble, one clutching a pig and one clutching a gun.

Can anyone remember if it was when there were helicopters flying around over a female neighbours house and he thought it was an earthquake ? I remember him phoning his assistant to ask if she was alright and waking her up !
See how kind he is.... Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 19 Jan 2013, 14:26

Uhhhh that's what he said but were we there???? Yep I think something was UP!!!! Then down then UP again!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 19 Jan 2013, 14:37

Maybe when he said he came out with a gun, he was talking about his friends pecks???? pecker??? George talks cryptic in his messages too!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 19 Jan 2013, 14:48

LOL!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 19 Jan 2013, 15:35

phys....your other obsession is showing today Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next