George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina

+4
Joanna
LornaDoone
melbert
very vera
8 posters

Go down

George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina Empty George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina

Post by very vera Wed 16 Jan 2013, 16:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina Empty Re: George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina

Post by melbert Wed 16 Jan 2013, 17:24

Digging in the barrel again for news. George even said last year that he hadn't seen Brad in about a year. Yawn
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina Empty Re: George and Brad's "Bromance" detroyed by Angelina

Post by very vera Wed 16 Jan 2013, 17:30

I found it on twitter

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 16 Jan 2013, 18:11

Yes Vera, it's a currently written article, but I'm just saying that it's really old news. Just like ironing his balls is old news. Just bringing up old stories and putting a current date does not make a new story.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 16 Jan 2013, 18:11

This just goes to reiterate a point I made a long time ago. Once a story or a picture is filed or is on the internet - it is there FOREVER and will come back to haunt you at the most inopportune times. Your actions, your decisions - if you are a celebrity or someone well-known to the public - if they are photographed or become known and are written about -- NEVER go away.

I think the writers of filme "Notting Hill" made the point really well. Here's an excerpt of the script that makes the point. Julie Robert's character "Anna" has just been found to have spent the night at Hugh Grant's home. She is a famous actress - he a book store owner. The press is outside his house enmass and she is about to run the gauntlet thru them to leave. She's had a melt-down and this is the scene just as she's going out the door:

WILLIAM
That's not true. And wait a minute...
this is crazy behavior. Can't we just
laugh about this? Seriously -- in the
huge sweep of things, this stuff
doesn't matter.

SPIKE
What he's going to say next is -- there
are people starving in the Sudan.

WILLIAM
Well, there are. And we don't need to
go anywhere near that far. My best
friend slipped -- she slipped down-
stairs, cracked her back and she's in a
wheelchair for the rest of her life.
All I'm asking for is a normal amount
of perspective.

ANNA
You're right: of course, you're right.
It's just that I've dealt with this
garbage for ten years now -- you've had
it for ten minutes. Our perspectives
are different.

WILLIAM
I mean -- today's newspapers will be
lining tomorrow's waste paper bins.

ANNA
Excuse me?

WILLIAM
Well, you know -- it's just one day.
Today's papers will all have been
thrown away tomorrow.

ANNA
You really don't get it. This story
gets filed. Every time anyone writes
anything about me -- they'll dig up
these photos. Newspapers last forever
I'll regret this forever.

He takes this in. That's the end.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jan 2013, 19:23

But she did give it all up for the Brit....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 16 Jan 2013, 22:20

Nah, she did marry him and they lived in the UK, but she kept her work and status cause the last scene of the film is the two of them getting out of a limo and stepping onto a red carpet (in formal attaire, of course) with pap flash bulbs going off all around them. ATLHEA - at least that's how it seemed!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Jan 2013, 22:36

nope
the pregnancy scene
is the last one
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 16 Jan 2013, 23:27

I remember them walking the red carpet as well. Then they panned to her pregnant on that bench in that garden?
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 17 Jan 2013, 04:54

Okay, okay, you're both correct there is a scene pregnant on the bench in the park.

It's been a long time since I watched the film! HA! Look, I'm happy I even remembered the red carpet scene!

So I'll change it to "one of the last scenes of the film..."

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 17 Jan 2013, 10:32

And shot down in flames by gossip cop, of course:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jennifer Aniston, Stacy Keibler Bonding Over “Mutual Hatred” of Angelina Jolie?!

Truth rating: 0

Angelina Jolie George Clooney Jennifer Aniston Stacy Keibler Star
2:39 pm, January 16th, 2013

nnifer Aniston and Stacy Keibler are “ganging up” on Angelina Jolie, reports Star.

The tab claims that “after repeated attempts to form a relationship” with Jolie, George Clooney’s girlfriend is now “officially Team Aniston!”

Who in the world still uses the terms “Team Aniston” or “Team Jolie”?

Anyway, a so-called “source” tells the mag, “Stacy has had it with Angie — she has made a huge effort to get to know her, but every time she’s made to feel inferior.”

Now, Keibler is supposedly “bonding” with Aniston “over their mutual hatred of Brad Pitt’s fiancée.”

The purported “insider” reveals they recently “trash-talked Angie and described how high and mighty she acts.”

“Jen told Stacy to play Angie at her own game and ignore her completely,” adds the alleged spy.

Did she also tell her to trash Jolie’s locker or spread a mean rumor about her in class?

Seriously, this story reads more like an episode of “Degrassi Junior High” than an actual magazine report.

And Keibler and Jolie actually get along fine.

Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a Keibler insider, who could not stop laughing about the “silly” story.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 17 Jan 2013, 11:07

I just love the way these PR agencies pan out the gossip they want to do for their clients, then have somebody like gossip cop to deny it. They can be very imaginative, but sometimes just a dirty mind. But this one was rather tame really. hehehehehe Quarrel 1
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down