Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surbicon wrap party Friday night....4.12.16
Today at 15:55 by it's me

» The Serious Side
Today at 13:15 by LizzyNY

» December 2016 Chit Chat
Today at 00:19 by LizzyNY

» George to visit Yerevan April 2017 for Aurora Prize 2.12.16
Yesterday at 03:12 by melbert

» Clooney's baby?
Fri Dec 02 2016, 16:51 by amaretti

» November 2016 Chit Chat
Wed Nov 30 2016, 15:49 by ladybugcngc

» Amal in Texas this afternoon 15.11.16
Tue Nov 29 2016, 21:35 by carolhathaway

» George and the stylist from Esquire UK article January 2014
Tue Nov 29 2016, 17:42 by Joanna

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Sun Nov 27 2016, 03:58 by ladybugcngc

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Who should George take to award shows?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 15 2013, 03:27

Cynisca wrote:And, really, how do you know what George Clooney wants from his life that only means empty short term flings & work? Doubt he confides in you...LOL. Or anyone.
Well, George has told the entire world on many occasions that he doesn't want to get married.

You only need to look at his behaviour to see what he thinks: he's been divorced 20 years now. If he wanted to get married or settle in a long-term relationship don't you think he would have by now?

Unless you think he's being forced into dating the women he's dating then you have to accept that he's living the life he wants to and that doesn't seem to include a fulfilled, happy marriage.

How do you know that his relationships are "empty flings" and that he's unhappy in them? I doubt he confides in you either Wink

Cynisca wrote:I stated no provisos regarding genetics & physical appearance.
Er, yes you did. The exact phrase you used was: "A woman who is chronologically older but biologically looks much younger & is beautiful, elegant, intelligent, demure".

I'm the one saying that's an impossible dream. If he dates someone older, why does she have to look younger? Why not accept the woman he dates as looking the way she looks whether that's stunningly beautiful or plug ugly?

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 05:49

If he dated a woman who was age-appropriate for him, she'd be in her late 40s. She may look early 40s or perhaps late 30s but she won't look young. Unless of course she's face-lifted and botoxed to hell but you already know what the response to that would be.
Er..quoting you verbatim, KatieDot. That's exactly what you said.
And my reply which you selectively singled out was addressing precisely that comment.

Oh, I see. You're going by what George Clooney PUBLICLY reveals about his private life. Like he would really wear his heart out on a sleeve and divulge his true feelings to the whole world. Especially since he's so....private.

They qualify as empty flings by the lack of longevity, chemistry, affection, and constant broken-record repetition of this pattern, which has become predictably boring, with these past liaisons.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 06:03

And no, KatiieDot, nowhere have I stated George is forced to date anyone. Nor do I believe it. He prefers to be accompanied by someone at Award ceremonies, for appearances & support. I'm sure his PR advise him it's the "best strategy."
I assume for lack of not having a significant, long term partner like most of his peers, he selects someone to fill that "role," for the time being.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 15 2013, 06:08

Cynisca wrote: And my reply which you selectively singled out was addressing precisely that comment.
No, take a look back. What you've just quoted is my reply to YOUR comment. You set the specifications first, I questioned the reality of those specifications. And then went on to question why his girlfriend has to be young looking and beautiful. Why not accept his girlfriends they way they are?

Cynisca wrote: Oh, I see. You're going by what George Clooney PUBLICLY reveals about his private life. Like he would really wear his heart out on a sleeve and divulge his true feelings to the whole world. Especially since he's so....private.
Riiiiight. He's consistently said he doesn't want to marry and he's consistently failed to get married. But you know better, right? You know that secretly, deep down inside he's just aching to fall in love and marry. And you know this how? Because that's what you want for him?

Cynisca wrote: They qualify as empty flings by the lack of longevity, chemistry, affection, and constant broken-record repetition of this pattern, which has become predictably boring, with these past liaisons.
Yes, in YOUR opinion. But again, you're forcing your opinion onto George with absolutely no indication that he actually feels this way.

You don't seem to be able to explain why he behaves this way if it's making him so unhappy. He's been divorced since 1992. Do you really think that in 21 years he couldn't find a woman he can be happy with if that was something he really wanted?

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 11:32

Joanna wrote:Yes.... lol!.... indeed Cynisca.

But my question remains unanswered ? confused


Pretty avatar...anyone we should know ?

Why, thank you, Joanna. It's me.
And I love your Avatars of your cute little dog. So fluffy. I thought it was a Maltese Terrier till I just saw the photos on the Animals thread. Very Happy

With all due respect, I don't wish to answer your question. It's not relevant. I don't ask others if they know or met George Clooney personally. It's not my business.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Joanna on Tue Jan 15 2013, 11:41

OK Cynisca...I've never met him.

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19069
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 11:59

Katiedot wrote:
Cynisca wrote: And my reply which you selectively singled out was addressing precisely that comment.
No, take a look back. What you've just quoted is my reply to YOUR comment. You set the specifications first, I questioned the reality of those specifications. And then went on to question why his girlfriend has to be young looking and beautiful. Why not accept his girlfriends they way they are?

Cynisca wrote: Oh, I see. You're going by what George Clooney PUBLICLY reveals about his private life. Like he would really wear his heart out on a sleeve and divulge his true feelings to the whole world. Especially since he's so....private.
Riiiiight. He's consistently said he doesn't want to marry and he's consistently failed to get married. But you know better, right? You know that secretly, deep down inside he's just aching to fall in love and marry. And you know this how? Because that's what you want for him?

Cynisca wrote: They qualify as empty flings by the lack of longevity, chemistry, affection, and constant broken-record repetition of this pattern, which has become predictably boring, with these past liaisons.
Yes, in YOUR opinion. But again, you're forcing your opinion onto George with absolutely no indication that he actually feels this way.

You don't seem to be able to explain why he behaves this way if it's making him so unhappy. He's been divorced since 1992. Do you really think that in 21 years he couldn't find a woman he can be happy with if that was something he really wanted?


First quote: the reality of the "specifications" is that there are many women who are age-appropriate who look NATURALLY younger and are beautiful. That's in reference to you saying that people would make cruel remarks about the appearance of an older woman.

I also stated he should be with anyone he loves & is content (young, old, any race, creed; his choice).
If Stacey Keibler has proven to be the love of his life, making history attending two Awards season ceremonies with her "babe," and furthermore, was elevated to spouse-swinging status in his own brand's real-life commercial, well, wow! She's the one.

Second quote: you wrote But you know better, right? You know that secretly, deep down inside he's just aching to fall in love and marry. And you know this how? Because that's what you want for him?

...sigh.... your words. Not mine. I wrote no one knows what's really in his heart, do we now? As if he'd divulge the truth when he has a public image strategy to uphold. But maybe, it was the truth. Possibility of it being a "front" is the point I opened up. I understand this is your forum, but I reserve the right to disagree with your opinion.

Final quote - hypothesis drawn from basic facts: the nature of these short-lived relationships, the occasions where he's not demonstrative of any feelings towards them and looks miserably complacent, are indicative of the fact that these are "empty" liaisons. At pressing 52 years of age, still hasn't found a significant long term partner?

Yes, yes, of course, you're right. This may be all he wants in a relationship. But perhaps he hasn't found a woman he loves enough to share his life. And maybe he never will... Speculation is rife about his sexuality because of this broken record theme. Or that he's a womanizing, shallow, middle-aged man.

Oh, I'm sorry to have to disagree with your opinion, on your forum, KatieDot. However, I thought it's open to debate & friendly discussion. Respecting others' perspectives. flower


Last edited by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 15:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Toolbar)

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by macs on Tue Jan 15 2013, 12:11

I sort of don't have an opinion when it comes to age, size or color... as it happens I think it would serve everybody well just if he brought someone with more of a carrier of her own. Fan might hate or dislike many things about her but ultimately her carrier would give them something more substantial to talk about, plus she might not be available for any event because she works (fans always enjoy a walk alone, he wouldn't hanve anobody to outshine him, and she would be free from comments for those nights). I think I could settle for that.

macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by madsky on Tue Jan 15 2013, 12:50

I am giving George a break. I can only imagine what my relationships would have looked like if people papped me like him. I know he is an actor concerned about image but that makes it worse. Constantly thinking how you should look, sometimes he could just get it wrong.

You have to admit it is interesting some people on here see them as they look happy others say miserable. Each his own. I don't think you can read too much from the pictures.

Cynisca, I agree with you on this, some the photos of George and Stacy together they just don't really fit well. Sometimes, she makes him look older- he's taking his daughter comments and in others she dwarfs him. My favorite was when she wore that white slinky almost wedding dress last year to some premier. He actually looked like a paper cutout George next to her.

I think you are right it is her broad shoulders and her look is really not that sophisticated, although getting better. Just think the image is odd and it doesn't have a lot to do with age. Elisabetta and Stacy are almost the same age, and that just never seemed to be the case with them. But I hope the man is not picking his dates based on how they photograph though that would be really sad.

He has said he isn't looking to get married. Now to many people that means he isn't looking for long term commitment, and maybe that is what he meant, don't know, but he has to realize that saying that means his dates, girlfriends, whatever he calls them, are going to get some pushback that they are just there as gold diggers or they are trying to change him. I think that position has to kind of stink, but if they get to be with George for a while I guess they are willing to do it. That bothers me about him, because he could change the narrative if he cared to.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : maryland, U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by it's me on Tue Jan 15 2013, 13:18

yes

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16899
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by fava on Tue Jan 15 2013, 13:32

Cynisca wrote:
Katiedot wrote:
Cynisca wrote: And my reply which you selectively singled out was addressing precisely that comment.
No, take a look back. What you've just quoted is my reply to YOUR comment. You set the specifications first, I questioned the reality of those specifications. And then went on to question why his girlfriend has to be young looking and beautiful. Why not accept his girlfriends they way they are?

Cynisca wrote: Oh, I see. You're going by what George Clooney PUBLICLY reveals about his private life. Like he would really wear his heart out on a sleeve and divulge his true feelings to the whole world. Especially since he's so....private.
Riiiiight. He's consistently said he doesn't want to marry and he's consistently failed to get married. But you know better, right? You know that secretly, deep down inside he's just aching to fall in love and marry. And you know this how? Because that's what you want for him?

Cynisca wrote: They qualify as empty flings by the lack of longevity, chemistry, affection, and constant broken-record repetition of this pattern, which has become predictably boring, with these past liaisons.
Yes, in YOUR opinion. But again, you're forcing your opinion onto George with absolutely no indication that he actually feels this way.

You don't seem to be able to explain why he behaves this way if it's making him so unhappy. He's been divorced since 1992. Do you really think that in 21 years he couldn't find a woman he can be happy with if that was something he really wanted?


First quote: the reality of the "specifications" is that there are many women who are age-appropriate who look NATURALLY younger and are beautiful. That's in reference to you saying that people would make cruel remarks about the appearance of an older woman.

I also stated he should be with anyone he loves & is content (young, old, any race, creed; his choice).
If Stacey Keibler has proven to be the love of his life, making history attending two Awards season ceremonies with her "babe," and furthermore, was elevated to spouse-swinging status in his own brand's real-life commercial, well, wow! She's the one.

Second quote: you wrote [i]But you know better, right? You know that secretly, deep down inside he's just aching to fall in love and marry. And you know this how? Because that's what you want for him?[/b]

...sigh.... your words. Not mine. I wrote no one knows what's really in his heart, do we now? As if he'd divulge the truth when he has a public image strategy to uphold. But maybe, it was the truth. Possibility of it being a "front" is the point I opened up. I understand this is your forum, but I reserve the right to disagree with your opinion.

Final quote - hypothesis drawn from basic facts: the nature of these short-lived relationships, the occasions where he's not demonstrative of any feelings towards them and looks miserably complacent, are indicative of the fact that these are "empty" liaisons. At pressing 52 years of age, still hasn't found a significant long term partner?

Yes, yes, of course, you're right. This may be all he wants in a relationship. But perhaps he hasn't found a woman he loves enough to share his life. And maybe he never will... Speculation is rife about his sexuality because of this broken record theme. Or that he's a womanizing, shallow, middle-aged man.
Oh, I'm sorry to have to disagree with your opinion, on your forum, KatieDot. However, I thought it's open to debate & friendly discussion. Respecting others' perspectives. flower

That is my vote! He is a womanising, shallow, middle-aged man when it comes to his relationships with women. I believe he is also selfish when confronting their goals, needs and wants compared to his own. He's not going to compromise much. That is why there are no children and no long term relationships. Wish it were otherwise, but that is how I see it. At least he is honest--would we rather have him with a string of failed marriages and absentee dad to a bunch of children? He seems to know his limits--both in acting and relationships. He does not choose roles that are too much of a stretch for him and he does not choose women who will challenge him too much.

However, I think there must some affection in these relationships because of 2 factors--how long they last (I know they are not long, but too long for not even caring about someone) and the fact that many have remained friends or at least cordial towards him.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1038
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by noodle on Tue Jan 15 2013, 13:35

Madsky I love the way you said what you thought, including comments about Stacy's physical appearance in a polite, kind way. You talked about some of the same features that people have commented on before but did so in a much kinder way. Stacy does have broad shoulders. You know it, I know it, she knows it. It doesn't make her any less of a person, or an object to be ridiculed at an awards show.
Thank you.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Lighterside on Tue Jan 15 2013, 13:47

@Joanna...I think the avatar is supposed to represent someone George "should know"...but apparently he doesn't! And I'm guessing by her posting that she's not Stacy's age either.... No

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by madsky on Tue Jan 15 2013, 14:00

You can guess I have younger daughter, but Cynisca's avatar looks like one of the Disney Fairies. When I was a kid we only had Tinkerbell now their is a whole set of them.

Who knows maybe that is the perfect match for George, and he'll meet her when he shoots his new Disney film.


madsky
Clooney Expert

Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : maryland, U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 14:02

@ Lighterside
What IS your problem? So rude & nasty! Bullying anyone who's new to intimidate them!! Rolling Eyes
Making it personal, are you?
Referring to me as the avatar? Awww... What if I look like that, hmmm? What if I'm younger.. How's this relevant to the discussion?
It's none of your business whether I know George Clooney...or not.
Nor did I answer Joanna's question....

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 14:06

lol!
Patronizing...bullying...intimidating....

I chose an Avatar that looks like me. Nothing to do with other known caricatures. Get over it!

Stick to the subject matter & stop harassing people who do not agree with you so you can bully them off.


Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Lighterside on Tue Jan 15 2013, 14:21

Cynisca wrote:@ Lighterside
What IS your problem? So rude & nasty! Bullying anyone who's new to intimidate them!! Rolling Eyes
Making it personal, are you?
Referring to me as the avatar? Awww... What if I look like that, hmmm? What if I'm younger.. How's this relevant to the discussion?
It's none of your business whether I know George Clooney...or not.
Nor did I answer Joanna's question....



I don't have a problem with you. I was giving an opinion of what I thought you were indicating about age differences. I didn't "attack" you in any way and don't know why you should be defensive, since all I said was I thought that the "avatar" was supposed to represent you personally and that you weren't as young as Stacy, since you seem to be of the opinion that she's too young for him. So I surmised that your true age was older. How is that attacking you again?

But your conversation does sound vaguely familiar.....possibly like I've heard it all before somewhere....hmmmm?

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 14:39

Lighterside wrote:@Joanna...I think the avatar is supposed to represent someone George "should know"...but apparently he doesn't! And I'm guessing by her posting that she's not Stacy's age either.... No

Spare me the sarcasm. There's always the ignore button. I'm defending myself as per your post above. I'm new here. More accusations? I have been reading this forum for a while & agreed with some various opinions.

Oh, and since you're twisting facts I wrote, I never stated Stacey is the wrong age. No no... I simply synched my opinion with general flow of the discourse where numerous other posters refer to him dating someone more "age appropriate."
For compatibility, if nothing else. Just a thought. Look how perfectly matched he looked in bed with CC.

Interestingly, in his roles in films, he's always with age appropriate leading ladies.

My age is irrelevant as I'm just an anonymous poster. But my avatar is my likeness. I may be much younger, for all you know.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by lelacorb on Tue Jan 15 2013, 14:49

fava wrote:
Cynisca wrote:
Katiedot wrote:
Cynisca wrote: And my reply which you selectively singled out was addressing precisely that comment.
No, take a look back. What you've just quoted is my reply to YOUR comment. You set the specifications first, I questioned the reality of those specifications. And then went on to question why his girlfriend has to be young looking and beautiful. Why not accept his girlfriends they way they are?

Cynisca wrote: Oh, I see. You're going by what George Clooney PUBLICLY reveals about his private life. Like he would really wear his heart out on a sleeve and divulge his true feelings to the whole world. Especially since he's so....private.
Riiiiight. He's consistently said he doesn't want to marry and he's consistently failed to get married. But you know better, right? You know that secretly, deep down inside he's just aching to fall in love and marry. And you know this how? Because that's what you want for him?

Cynisca wrote: They qualify as empty flings by the lack of longevity, chemistry, affection, and constant broken-record repetition of this pattern, which has become predictably boring, with these past liaisons.
Yes, in YOUR opinion. But again, you're forcing your opinion onto George with absolutely no indication that he actually feels this way.

You don't seem to be able to explain why he behaves this way if it's making him so unhappy. He's been divorced since 1992. Do you really think that in 21 years he couldn't find a woman he can be happy with if that was something he really wanted?


First quote: the reality of the "specifications" is that there are many women who are age-appropriate who look NATURALLY younger and are beautiful. That's in reference to you saying that people would make cruel remarks about the appearance of an older woman.

I also stated he should be with anyone he loves & is content (young, old, any race, creed; his choice).
If Stacey Keibler has proven to be the love of his life, making history attending two Awards season ceremonies with her "babe," and furthermore, was elevated to spouse-swinging status in his own brand's real-life commercial, well, wow! She's the one.

Second quote: you wrote [i]But you know better, right? You know that secretly, deep down inside he's just aching to fall in love and marry. And you know this how? Because that's what you want for him?[/b]

...sigh.... your words. Not mine. I wrote no one knows what's really in his heart, do we now? As if he'd divulge the truth when he has a public image strategy to uphold. But maybe, it was the truth. Possibility of it being a "front" is the point I opened up. I understand this is your forum, but I reserve the right to disagree with your opinion.

Final quote - hypothesis drawn from basic facts: the nature of these short-lived relationships, the occasions where he's not demonstrative of any feelings towards them and looks miserably complacent, are indicative of the fact that these are "empty" liaisons. At pressing 52 years of age, still hasn't found a significant long term partner?

Yes, yes, of course, you're right. This may be all he wants in a relationship. But perhaps he hasn't found a woman he loves enough to share his life. And maybe he never will... Speculation is rife about his sexuality because of this broken record theme. Or that he's a womanizing, shallow, middle-aged man.
Oh, I'm sorry to have to disagree with your opinion, on your forum, KatieDot. However, I thought it's open to debate & friendly discussion. Respecting others' perspectives. flower

That is my vote! He is a womanising, shallow, middle-aged man when it comes to his relationships with women. I believe he is also selfish when confronting their goals, needs and wants compared to his own. He's not going to compromise much. That is why there are no children and no long term relationships. Wish it were otherwise, but that is how I see it. At least he is honest--would we rather have him with a string of failed marriages and absentee dad to a bunch of children? He seems to know his limits--both in acting and relationships. He does not choose roles that are too much of a stretch for him and he does not choose women who will challenge him too much.

However, I think there must some affection in these relationships because of 2 factors--how long they last (I know they are not long, but too long for not even caring about someone) and the fact that many have remained friends or at least cordial towards him.

I see in George womanizer more than a man with problems of relationships, a woman often changes womanizer he is looking for a companion, he suffers from loneliness, even with a woman at his side, he is a long time away from his gf even if she has no commitments job. He does not want children? Ok! Do not want to get married? Ok! But if he was in love or was always good with Stacy why spend all that time away? When George makes a film because it does not take her too? He does not work 24 hours. Two people who are really well together trying to stay together as much as possible, Stacy and George no! Even this summer, he in London and she in New York, she in Greece and he was in Corsica. Sorry but this story is very strange!

lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3315
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Lighterside on Tue Jan 15 2013, 14:53

No need to "defend" anything, since you weren't attacked...or maybe you just "think" you were since the quote has nothing in it resembling an "attack".

You also seem to be a little "obsessed" with Stacy by what I've read so far, more so than being here to comment on George. And the Baltimore thing sounds so familiar to me...like that "former prosecutor" who was from there and obsessed with Stacy too.

If I've mixed you up with someone else my apologies but something tells me I didn't.

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 15:00

Lighterside wrote:No need to "defend" anything, since you weren't attacked...or maybe you just "think" you were since the quote has nothing in it resembling an "attack".

You also seem to be a little "obsessed" with Stacy by what I've read so far, more so than being here to comment on George. And the Baltimore thing sounds so familiar to me...like that "former prosecutor" who was from there and obsessed with Stacy too.

If I've mixed you up with someone else my apologies but something tells me I didn't.

It's obvious you're insinuating I am someone else.
In any case, I have no obsession with a former violent wrestler, who's not particularly beautiful, has no talent and is overly large. There is nothing I admire about her. And the Baltimore Sun article was an example of her stupidity & self-centeredness. I found it on another blog. So, I'm sharing...

One could say you seem more obsessed for you're always posting here. My few posts have been on various topics, many of which do not include his girlfriend.

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Lighterside on Tue Jan 15 2013, 15:01

Honey bunny there are always "tells" that give a person away. You can get away with it for a short while but the way a person thinks and writes evenutally "bleeds" through. And I've been posting on George boards for more than 10 years now so that's no "breaking news flash"...hahahahaha

But whatever you say duchess!

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 15:14

lol! No, that's your presumption, sweet-pea!
I don't aim to change nor disguise my style of writing. Get over it!
10 years??!!! Hope you're paid for it. Wouldn't want others to think you're....obsessed.

Awfully territorial!!! Bullying anyone new who posts here & especially if they try to participate....sigh....

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Joanna on Tue Jan 15 2013, 15:20

Wow....that made for lively reading !

I don't think one can compare GTC's real life lady friends with the actresses he works with.

That's all...brain hurting now ! Lol

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19069
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Lighterside on Tue Jan 15 2013, 15:29

with a former violent wrestler, who's not particularly beautiful, has no talent and is overly large.

This is almost word for word the same "nasty" but shorter version of it, that the "former prosecutor" used to post everywhere comments were allowed over the past two years. You sure you want to go with "I don't know who you're talking about"?

Not to mention that in just a few shorts posts, you managed to insult George, Stacy and Stan...a trifecta of sorts! And how to start your own blog...very interesting topics! Yeah, you don't have an axe to grind or anything like that, right?

And dearie, the internet is free....so why would I have "paid" for anything? I'm just a bored housewife whose already raised her family and is retired from the workplace and from volunteering for everything under the sun....that's all...no mystery there! Very boring really, I assure you! hahahahaha

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 15:52

Yes, you bet! Quite frankly I have no idea what you're talking about "former prosecutors" & other accusations against me whoosh

You sound paranoid! Or provoking me so I don't post. Very suspicious behavior on your part....Yes, of course you're just a retired housewife whose been glued to George Clooney blogs for 10 years, 24/7.

My comments about Stacey Kiebler above are shares everywhere. I must have picked it up along the line. Big deal.

Now you're saying I insulted Stan? You must be delusional or senile, because I simply posted a link of the top 20 publicists. Gosh!!
And there's no insults about George Clooney. killmenow
Just criticism like everyone else.

As for Stacey, like many people I dislike her. She's a total embarrassment and so superficial with her phony smiling. Like she was briefed to do the opposite of her predecessor.
And sordid violent images kicking women in the head which would incite domestic violence to her fanbase....

Really, Lighterside, give yourself a break from radiation exposure from your computer as it may be frying your gray matter.
There is no reference to starting own blog. Just how anyone, this one included, CAN PROFIT FROM ADVERTIZING!


In fact, I remember reading here not long ago a thread on how to start your own blogs, on ANY topic! OK??? Instead of "thank you" I get attacked....sigh...

Split your time with another hobby... Like the Little Old Lady From Pasadena Laughing


Last edited by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 15:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Multitasking)

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Best in Category on Tue Jan 15 2013, 15:56

Bitch. Real bitch. Any breed will do.
He can by a wonderful dress for her in the luxury pet shop.
Lovely couple. (sit, stay, follow, pose – good girl…)

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Lighterside on Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:06

already getting a little carried away there...more of the same personality traits leaking out...I rest my case. And no I don't want to continue this "pissing contest" with you because you've been boring the hell out of me for a couple of years now and my "grey matter" can't take it anymore.

So you go ahead, post whatever, wherever and like you said, I'll just pass it on by and snicker! You've already taken up more time than I care to expend on you, so TTFN!

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:10

Lighterside wrote:already getting a little carried away there...more of the same personality traits leaking out...I rest my case. And no I don't want to continue this "pissing contest" with you because you've been boring the hell out of me for a couple of years now and my "grey matter" can't take it anymore.

So you go ahead, post whatever, wherever and like you said, I'll just pass it on by and snicker! You've already taken up more time than I care to expend on you, so TTFN!

Awww...Lost an argument?! Tsk Tsk....You bore the crap out of me, but I'll be damned if I let you bully, harass & intimidate me, like you do to so many others!

Rest your case with your delusions!!

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Lighterside on Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:14

If that is what it takes to "end this silly conversation" then by all means....you are just "awesome"! hahahahahahaha

Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:29

What? You're back? Must you have the last word?!!




Last edited by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong emoticon. :readlines: :O)

Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:42

Gosh, yet another "new" poster repeating the same accusations then begs for people to be nice to her because she's a newbie? Doesn't this ever get old?

I'm really sorry that not everyone thinks Stacy is a paid fake girlfriend.

I'm really sorry that not everyone thinks George's PR team (Stan in particular) is a terrible publicist.

I'm really sorry that not everyone thinks this is a fake forum set up by his PR team and run by people paid to post.

And I'm really, really sorry that not everyone thinks that George is deeply miserable in his life and longing to fall in love with his soul mate.

But mostly, I'm just sorry for anyone who thinks that saying something often enough and under new usernames somehow makes wishful thinking real.

There, have I covered all the fantasies?

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Cynisca on Tue Jan 15 2013, 17:18

Katiedot wrote:Gosh, yet another "new" poster repeating the same accusations then begs for people to be nice to her because she's a newbie? Doesn't this ever get old?

I'm really sorry that not everyone thinks Stacy is a paid fake girlfriend.

I'm really sorry that not everyone thinks George's PR team (Stan in particular) is a terrible publicist.

I'm really sorry that not everyone thinks this is a fake forum set up by his PR team and run by people paid to post.

And I'm really, really sorry that not everyone thinks that George is deeply miserable in his life and longing to fall in love with his soul mate.

But mostly, I'm just sorry for anyone who thinks that saying something often enough and under new usernames somehow makes wishful thinking real.

There, have I covered all the fantasies?

KatieDot,
. You just come across as blatantly rude. Beg? Shocked
Such vitriol in your comments, KatieDot!
Never did I beg! Ganging up with your ahem..fellow admin to bully again???
You seem to categorize everyone who does not agree with you as a troll or having multiple usernames.
And you? You sound like you're parroting again. Gee I hope you're not overworked on this UNPAID blog, since you devote all your time here.

Now who's being awfully defensive about this independent forum? Rolling Eyes

NOWHERE HAVE I EXPRESSED "FANTASIES" THAT GEORGE CLOONEY finds a "soul mate" & falls in love. I doubt they even exist.

Gee, did you miss where I wrote that she might just be the one. Stacey lives with him and he honored her on the same level as Rande & Cindy in his video. Of course, you claim the next one is already lined up, in past posts. You have to keep this blog running with juicy gossip, after all... lol!

I did not state Stan Rosenfield is a bad publicist. Just not ranked as one of Hollywood's Top 20 in 2012. lol!

God knows you're on repeat mode often enough rapping the same spiel about Clooney for what, 10 years...

As I wrote above, and now you're copying with apology overkill, showing lack of originality, once again,
"AWWWW, I'm sorry you don't agree with my opinion, KatieDot, but this is supposed to be a forum where other viewpoints are considered. And mine are shared by many here...evidently."







Cynisca
Clooneyfan

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Joanna on Tue Jan 15 2013, 17:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19069
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Katiedot on Tue Jan 15 2013, 17:26

Cynisca, I'm not being rude, I'm being honest. I think you're a liar. Feigned outrage and throwing accusations are your hallmark. I'm sure you've posted here many times before under different usernames.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Shouldn't bother you too much, should it?

Katiedot
Admin

Posts : 12369
Join date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by madsky on Tue Jan 15 2013, 17:30

Joanna where did you find that picture? He is doing his best impersonation of the thinker. We just need to turn his hand around.

Bringing it back somewhat to the topic at hand, Did anyone see the comment where Bradley Cooper stated he couldn't date Jennifer Lawrence his costar because he is old enough to be her father. He is two years younger than the age difference between Stacy and George. Interesting coming from Hollywood where age differences at least men(older) to women seem the norm. Wonder if it just doesn't matter to George, not that it should but just curious as I found this comment interesting.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : maryland, U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by OofOof on Tue Jan 15 2013, 20:08

madsky wrote:I am giving George a break. I can only imagine what my relationships would have looked like if people papped me like him. I know he is an actor concerned about image but that makes it worse. Constantly thinking how you should look, sometimes he could just get it wrong.

You have to admit it is interesting some people on here see them as they look happy others say miserable. Each his own. I don't think you can read too much from the pictures.

Cynisca, I agree with you on this, some the photos of George and Stacy together they just don't really fit well. Sometimes, she makes him look older- he's taking his daughter comments and in others she dwarfs him. My favorite was when she wore that white slinky almost wedding dress last year to some premier. He actually looked like a paper cutout George next to her.

I think you are right it is her broad shoulders and her look is really not that sophisticated, although getting better. Just think the image is odd and it doesn't have a lot to do with age. Elisabetta and Stacy are almost the same age, and that just never seemed to be the case with them. But I hope the man is not picking his dates based on how they photograph though that would be really sad.

He has said he isn't looking to get married. Now to many people that means he isn't looking for long term commitment, and maybe that is what he meant, don't know, but he has to realize that saying that means his dates, girlfriends, whatever he calls them, are going to get some pushback that they are just there as gold diggers or they are trying to change him. I think that position has to kind of stink, but if they get to be with George for a while I guess they are willing to do it. That bothers me about him, because he could change the narrative if he cared to.
Madsky you are a really nice and thoughtful person. The conversation on this thread had degenerated into something I wasn't interested in so hadn't read anything. Saw Noodle's mention of your comment and hunted it down.

I agree with everything you said. It is not a reflection on Stacy in any way but they just don't photograph well together. I think Katie said weeks ago she thought the reason he looked better with Eli, who, as you point out is the same age, is the height difference. Eli is shorter but I think she also didn't wear really high heels when she was with George. Stacy's claim to fame are her legs. She wears heels to further bring attention to them. In any case, she makes him look small and he looks old when he's next to her.

I didn't follow him before so it may all be a farce, but I do have to say he seemed more passionate or involved romantically with Eli. He rarely seems to physically touch Stacy. Maybe it's just that the paps don't take those pictures. Or, maybe she's not a touchy feely type. Occasionally, there are photos like the one from ET at the Globes where she's kissing him.

In any case, I'm with you on feeling sorry for the GFs. Since he's been so upfront on never marrying, they must go in knowing but they end up being labeled horrible things for being willing to be with him. All I know is I couldn't do it!


Last edited by OofOof on Tue Jan 15 2013, 20:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apparently feely is not a word.)

OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Posts : 1820
Join date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by madsky on Tue Jan 15 2013, 20:33

As much as we all say the girlfriends are the same, I bet they are more different than we know. Otherwise it would be quite boring for George, and I just can't see that. I think Eli was just more into the PDA and touchy feely, an Italian thing I think. When I went to Italy everyone got too close to me for my personal comfort. Hope Stacy doesn't read this, if I see more PDA from them I am going to barf.


Last edited by madsky on Tue Jan 15 2013, 20:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

madsky
Clooney Expert

Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : maryland, U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Dior on Tue Jan 15 2013, 20:37

Yes, Italians can be very touchy. Especially the men!

Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by it's me on Tue Jan 15 2013, 20:50

LOOL!

it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 16899
Join date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by lelacorb on Tue Jan 15 2013, 20:54

Dior wrote:Yes, Italians can be very touchy. Especially the men!

Italian women are not touchy but they are grown balls and often scare men (this is not always positive!)

lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Posts : 3315
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by madsky on Tue Jan 15 2013, 20:55

Dior are you saying Eli is more manly!!! LOL!

My favorite comment about her was she reminded someone of the two face girl from Seinfeld. From some angles she was pretty from other not so much, funny episode.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Posts : 292
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : maryland, U.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Best in Category on Tue Jan 15 2013, 20:58

It´s really good that his girlfriend reminded someone from seinfeld.

I am beginning to fear when they will only remind us from "keeping appearence´s hyacinth" Razz

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Dior on Tue Jan 15 2013, 21:10

My Italian girlfriend is very touchy, but not as much as her brothers and I hate all three of them with passion!

@ madsky: No, I wasn't talking about Elisabetta, although...didn't she had a little mustache too, just like Keibler?
George and his mustache women...

Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1074
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Joanna on Tue Jan 15 2013, 21:47

madsky....sorry I missed your question about the picture.
I can't remember....but I find a lot by Google....
Search...George Clooney Images will get you a good supply ! OK ?

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Posts : 19069
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by playfuldeb on Tue Jan 15 2013, 22:28

LET'S ALL STOP BEING SNARKY AND AGREE TO DISAGREE IF THAT SUITS YOU. EVERYBODY HAS MADE GOOD POINTS HERE AND WHY DONT WE RESPECT THAT WE ARE ALL INTELLIGENT. STOP THE BULLYING RUDENESS AND ARGUMENTING. PLEEEASE. I RATHER ENJOYED SOME OF CYNISCA'S COMMENTS AS SHE GAVE A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE THAT GAVE ANOTHER AVENUE OF THOUGHTFULNESS. RATHER THAN SAY "YOU'RE WRONG" LET'S START SAYING "I HADN'T THOUGHT OF THAT POSSIBILITY, LET'S WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN GEORGE'S LIFE".

playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Posts : 4929
Join date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Who should George take to award shows?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:17


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum