George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards

+25
amaretti
m4rose
Joanna
cindigirl
LornaDoone
noodle
annemarie
Lakin460
Best in Category
it's me
theminis
laetval
NotAvailable
lelacorb
suebee
HRC2016
ally12
Maggy
Katiedot
phys major
OofOof
party animal - not!
Pink Ice 1990
silly girl
very vera
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards

Post by Best in Category Fri 11 Jan 2013, 13:05

George looks great! Very Happy

(but what´s with Ben aflecks hair? Preparing for Tintin movie? - I hope not. I am a big fan of Tintin.)

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards

Post by Lakin460 Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:51

Wow! Great pics! Thanks, guys!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 11 Jan 2013, 15:17

I think he looks good but tired.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:19

Eyes closed, ahi too much tequila in your veins!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:46

@katie, thank you high priestess/goddess of coh for "allowing" a fan of GTC to your forum. I will state again on a bible and may God strike me dead and on my parents grave, I have NEVER been, HMH, Jazz after dark, Einstein Princess or somebody else you accused me of. I have NEVER joined IMBD found it through this site. I joined in Oct while in Miami as a(cute) case of clooneyitis, you banned me and attacked me as some other posters. It pissed me off as I have witnessed this summer while off work how some are treayed and for a former PR person as you claim you should want real fans of GTC but majority of time you do your genicidal cleansing along with the other "mean girl" clique. I have no problem telling the truth but don't accuse me of names I don't even know who they are so I would never have admitted to them..

I was a cute clooneyitis for probably 20 minutes before you started your attack so came back as flying solo for maybe a day then trainwreck just to piss you off.....get MY NAMES right...and I had just lost my brother unexpectantly so get your story straight.. I don't live in darkness and have to lie of who I am....

I suffer from a mental illness called depression but it is caused by events and when I stated: My Mission Accomplished on New YEAR day it was cause I had survived the Holidays alone without killing myself, which to me was evolution 2 revolution 2 resolution!

and the tweeter who said her father met Slash at a party where Mr. Clooney was has a connection to me and someone here knows it to let me know about it!

course this will get me banned as all TRUTH SPEAKERS do get stones thrown from those who live in glass houses....

Your little "mean girl" tatics are the same as they were back in high school and I survived, but I make it a point to STAND UP AND SPEAK OUT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO VOICE on any platform I can,,,my mission statement is "A VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS" whether it is a batter woman, abused child or animal, or those who destrpy the very freedoms I hold so dearly as the First Amendment in my Country states....

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Fri 11 Jan 2013, 17:14

sigh.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 11 Jan 2013, 18:17

Ah this just sucks!

I had set the dvr to tape the critic's choice awards but it got over ridden by my weekly tapings of some other shows! Pisser!

It would have been nice to hear what Grant and Ben said. But frankly I'm glad my dvr over rode it cause then I would not have seen what happened on SCANDAL and THAT certainly would have been tragic! Brahahaha! (Seriously though - love that show!!)

Oh but congrats to all for their wins with Argo. I don't know that the Academy will be so inclined but who knows - stranger things have happened. I just think the front runner now may be Lincoln.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards - Page 2 Empty felt like it

Post by suebee Fri 11 Jan 2013, 18:31

good morning Noodle, don't you have me on ignore? maybe you should as I am not sure how to interpet your sigh....I cannot read smoke signals, read tea leaves, decipher secret S.O.S messages from those who "choose" to not use normal communication skills or tools like, the written word(letters or phone calls, or emails) except for those who play [pranks and hack into my cell phones and laptops...)

and if your sigh for the very freedoms many veterans died for to fulfill for my country and many other Nations like Freedom of Speech, then my apologies for mis-interpreting the sigh, at my age my hearing is not as good as it once was but have a good day either way, Noodle....

I would hate for some to be lurking on the sidelines and witness you posting after a troll as majority of you think anyone new here may be thinking. Because how could anyone come to a George Clooney Fan Site unless they were trolls or puppets whatever the term is these days.....

seriously???? new people come here and everyone attacks them as if GTC could not have any fans who admire him as the man he is becoming, when he grows some you know whats and becomes the 'man of his house again.'

Last edited by suebee on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 18:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i felt like it)

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 11 Jan 2013, 18:41

Suebee, I don't have you on ignore and you're entitled to post here. I think noodle's sighs mean you're going on and on about yourself and because you haven't yet learned the knack of posting on the correct thread. We come here to read about George and not your everyday life.

Why don't you visit the Chitchat thread to talk about yourself and your feelings?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 11 Jan 2013, 18:47

yeah well this is my first fan forum and i wasn't on long enough to learn the proper etiquitte of thread posting for dummies 101 and actually katie had told very vera on another thread if people who post after you, you can reply and it was this thread that katie said i had been taken off restriction and allowed to be a fan of gtc on this forum...pretty sure i have read where people go off topic but thanks for the "tip."

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 11 Jan 2013, 18:52

You're welcome. The thread is Party In The Kitchen and then January Chitchat.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 11 Jan 2013, 18:53

thanks cindi but i am not in the biz and if people accuse you of something i believe i have right to prove my side of this conspiracy person someone said was me...that's all

and i think gtc is adorable at crictic choice and proud if he went alone...as I think he deserves the respect for his work and good deeds not the arm candy on his arm.

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 11 Jan 2013, 19:02

I believe George does get the credit he deserves for his work....
and rightly so.

The eye candy talk is done mainly by gossip mags
and $$$$$$$$$$'s.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 11 Jan 2013, 19:17

I think GTC "feels" he doesn't or hasn't achieved it yet..I don't know him but sometimes, men and mybe females but men mostly I think NEED recognition for their craft, work, legacy and if the person feels or thinks he may have made some unwise choices in past, then they beat themselves up....
I don't know if this is true of GTC but believe my brother never forgave himself for losing the love of his life, yet he loved other things more at the time so he died alone without anything...

I think George is the handsomest sexiest man I have ever seen to date, a great mind of creativity and sense of humor....

I just have made a choice to not watch anything with SK in or on it even if that means not viewing the stuf with George involved..I will change channel first...my silent protest in a sense. I did that after Kim Kardashian dumped her husband after 72 days, she wanted a wedding like Kate Middleton, that was all she got a good guy not an actual Prince then sold herself to E for the profits....

off topic again, sorry I like Intouch so I know about the sales of mags..lol

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 11 Jan 2013, 19:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 11 Jan 2013, 19:31

Wow laetval....6 videos for me to watch
after my Fillet Steak dinner....Thank you Love2
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 21:01

Thanks for the vids, laetval!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 11 Jan 2013, 21:09

Oh that was a joy to watch !

Grant's speech was lovely, so genuine. It was nice that George
took a back seat through it all too.

I've got the Argo DVD on reserve and look forward to
seeing it next month.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 11 Jan 2013, 21:35

The DVD is coming out next month already? Wow, that's a quick turn around. Seems like I just saw it in the theater.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 11 Jan 2013, 21:40

March 4th in the UK, I think

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 11 Jan 2013, 21:59

party animal - not! wrote:March 4th in the UK, I think

Yes I think so...and Skyfall in February Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 11 Jan 2013, 22:12

nice speech Grant
cheers

hope it's not the last on those stages Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 12 Jan 2013, 01:54

I like George in a tux with a tie much better than with a bow tie. I would do him looking like that. I thought he looked so proud of Grant when he was speaking. Can tell they are very good friends. Nice. Thanks for all the pictures!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 12 Jan 2013, 02:24

Thanks for the vids and pics . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 12 Jan 2013, 03:53

George really looks good here. happy and dapper as ever. what a great smile, warm beautiful man. glad ben affleck won for best actor for the crtics choice award. bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sat 12 Jan 2013, 04:29

So happy that Argo won!! Congratulations to all of them!! cheers
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Love hides in his hair. Sat 12 Jan 2013, 05:24

I love you so much...Thanks those videos because I didn't find they in youtube and I didn't watch again on TV.I hope to watch The oscar 2013 on TV.[i]
Love hides in his hair.
Love hides in his hair.
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:46

Thanks Laetval! I watched it when it aired, but Person of Interest and Scandal got my VCR taping!!! So, now I have a permanent record of the Awards.

Lorna! I just LOVE Scandal!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 12 Jan 2013, 21:41

Mel and Lorna, haven't watched Scandal. Did it start this year? Wonder if I can download all the previous episodes? If u two like it, I think I might.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 23:22

Yesssss OofOof. I'm sure it's downloadable, ABC. Or did it start last year? No, think it just started this season. Oh, I'm too lazy to go look! OK, started April '12, took the summer break, started again September '12. Just really good in my mind!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 13 Jan 2013, 14:59

melbert wrote:Thanks Laetval! I watched it when it aired, but Person of Interest and Scandal got my VCR taping!!! So, now I have a permanent record of the Awards.

Lorna! I just LOVE Scandal!!!!!

I know this is off topic, but I want to make some comments on Scandal, so look for them in the Party in the Kitchen section where I'm going to start a new thread. There might be more fans here that would be interested in discussing the show.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2