George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999

+33
globalchick
Clooneygirl
madsky
Way2Old4Dis
noodle
barla
fava
cindigirl
Merlin
LornaDoone
Henway
The next mrs clooney
premiere
Missa
davidarochelle
Lakin460
laetval
Natascha
hathaross
Atalante
it's me
sandwiches
blubelle
Casey
lucy
watching
clooneys six
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Snoopy
melbert
ManhattanMaven
Katiedot
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 Empty Re: Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999

Post by Missa Sat 04 Aug 2012, 02:56

LornaDoone wrote:
Missa wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:The only thing I will agree with is if we are making statements of fact then they should be supported with links etc WHEN POSSIBLE. Otherwise, it is ALL opinion.

I say when possible because there are times when you can make a factual statement and have no way to prove it. For instance when I've commented about how George looks in person those comments are based on fact as I've been within one foot of him on several occasions at premieres of his films or at events where he's spoken.

And when I say George is much better looking in person - it's based on personal observation, but there is no way I could PROVE that given that there is no way to prove it unless you are there. (If I posted a picture it would still be a picture and not him in person, and believe me, a picture doesn't really capture how good looking he is. I know that sounds contradictory but it's the truth.)

That's no excuse. I demand that you produce George at each of our homes so that we can verify that he is indeed "much better looking in person", as you claim. You can start at my house, and then I'll take over transporting him, so as not to put too much of a burden on you. Of course, we might get...sidetracked, so don't all of you wait up for us. Love7

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks I needed that laugh!

But NOOOO you will not take over transporting him...

If I ever got my hands on him to take him anywhere he would NOT leave my sight!

Don't think I'm not on to your ways Missa! There will be no "Hey George let me show you a great picture that's on my bedroom wall" crap!

I'm only thinking of you. Driving him all over the country (never mind getting him to our overseas friends); traveling is so expensive these days.

And the picture is on my bedroom CEILING, so he'd definitely have to lie down to get a good look at it. And my A/C is broken, and it's been so hot and humid here, he'd probably want to take a few layers off, just for comfort, you understand...
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999 - Page 4 Empty Re: Celine Balitran - girlfriend 1996 - 1999

Post by Katiedot Sat 04 Aug 2012, 03:43

Clooneygirl wrote:Katiedot, As moderator of this board I would hope you would keep the peace instead of adding fuel to the fire.
You're absolutely right and I'm sorry about that.

I did ask everyone to stop then Davida seemed happy enough to carry on and I let myself get carried away too. That was wrong.

madsky wrote:Davida since you like advice I have some to share. I am a signatory with both SAG and Aftra, and you need to stop using your real name on gossip/fan sites - no offense Katiedot. It just doesn't give a great impression.
No offence taken, and I think that's very good advice.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 04 Aug 2012, 03:51

Great, now that we all have it out of our system, we can go back to discussing important things - like George's package! Coolio
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Aug 2012, 06:19

It's gone missing ClooneyGirl! Where, oh where, can little George be, oh where, oh where can he be???
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 04 Aug 2012, 19:01

melbert wrote:It's gone missing ClooneyGirl! Where, oh where, can little George be, oh where, oh where can he be???

You can run, but you cant hide, Little George!!! Gotta dash Dont worry we will find him. Our work is never done, Melbert!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 04 Aug 2012, 21:51

Ok I'll pull a Katie - bring it back gals bring it back off topic! George's package must have a thread of it's own! Somewhere here...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 Aug 2012, 22:14

Yes it does Lorna, yes it does!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Mon 01 Oct 2012, 11:21

I always liked Celine the most. She was so beautiful and radiant it's unbelievable she wasn't already a model when he met her. She was perfect and charismatic - beautiful yet at the same time not intimidating to women. If George had been with more Celine's instead of cocktail waitresses he'd be a bigger star now.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 01 Oct 2012, 11:52

Celine, who was also a waitress in a bar, lest we forget . . .

globalchick wrote: Celine[ . . . ] It also appears she never had a stable marriage or a child (Yes I'm aware that she married David Rosenthal after George but it didn't work out).
She has a two-year old son if I remember rightly and was planning to marry the father Emmanuel Durant (not sure if she did).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 01 Oct 2012, 14:59

globalchick wrote:I always liked Celine the most. She was so beautiful and radiant it's unbelievable she wasn't already a model when he met her. She was perfect and charismatic - beautiful yet at the same time not intimidating to women. If George had been with more Celine's instead of cocktail waitresses he'd be a bigger star now.

George is one of the biggest stars in Hollywood with a great deal of power and influence so obviously his dating choices have not impacted his career at all. As for Celine and any other girl we need to remember that what you see is nto always what you get. No one knows what any of these girls are really like and just because they are beautiful doesnt mean that George wants to be with them or vice versa. Sometimes two people are not compatible even though they look good, it goes a lot deeper than that. Obviously there was something wrong between him and Celine otherwise they would have still been together. It does after all take two to make a relationship and two to break it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 25 Mar 2013, 06:16

Copying this conversation here from another thread:

Katiedot wrote:
mel01 wrote: I haven't read every George interview/cover story out there over the years..though I did read many of the old ones...including some where he discussed the relationship with Celine after they'd split. Is it really true that George slept with someone else in Miami while he was still with Celine? How/from where do u gals know this? His friends can't have ratted on him to the press right, and George can't have admitted it publicly, so was it just a story from a tabloid?
He didn't have to say anything, he was photographed and in the Enquirer the next day.

The full story is right here on this forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And yes, of course the usual disclaimer that no one knows what really went on between him and the blonde so of course like much of George's life it's speculation.

mel01 wrote: I always got the impression George and Celine were over in 1998.

mel01 wrote: Oh i just read the article. What a coincidence, I remember reading an article, I think it was from the LA Times, in 1999. It was about the Delano Hotel I think, cuz the journalist wrote that while talking to the general manager (a female), she broke off distracted by something. That something: "George Clooney and Rande Gerber are checking in", the journalist wrote. Anyway i'm not sure whether it was the same article or another one, but on this same trip in Miami, the writer and friend/friends tried to chat up George, Rande and his group of guy friends while they were lounging at the pool. She reported they were very friendly and one of the topics "the boys" chatted about was "boxers or briefs" (IIRC). But when they tried to subtly enquire their plans for the evening, they were careful not to let on. I remember this was 1999 cuz Cindy Crawford was expecting her 1st child that year, but my impression at that time was that George was definitely single.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Jul 2013, 18:51

Now I'm not sure if I've read this right (it's in French, and courtesy of Frenchiesfans) but investigated a bit, and it looks as tho Celine had a baby in 2010, and the father is Emmanuel Durand, head of Warner in France...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 30 Jul 2013, 02:39

That is true PA-N.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 30 Jul 2013, 08:27

party animal - not! wrote:Now I'm not sure if I've read this right (it's in French, and courtesy of Frenchiesfans) but investigated a bit, and it looks as tho Celine had a baby in 2010, and the father is Emmanuel Durand, head of Warner in France...........
Yep, that info is on page 1 of this thread: She gave birth to a son Tom in March 2010 and the father is Emmanuel Durant director of Warner France.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 31 Jul 2013, 20:16

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 31 Jul 2013, 22:01

thanks playfuldep, can't find the artical online to read Sad  Do we know how old that is as she says she is stilll seeing George and they are friends.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 31 Jul 2013, 23:07

Nice hug .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 01 Aug 2013, 03:42

playfuldeb wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That must be from an old article.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Sun 23 Nov 2014, 13:05

Celine was an absolute stunner with huge appeal, charisma and likeability. Amal is just a poor substitute and wannabee - Celine was the real deal. The pictures speak for themselves as to her beauty. And so low key and natural too. I'm just going to reread these posts but can one of the long time Clooney watchers refresh my tired memory on why they broke up? I recall she had an affair because he was never around? Is this what you guys remember too?

I think Celine was the one who really really hurt him. Because I think he both loved her AND was passionately in love with her. Unlike Amal.

This interview quote from upthread is interesting:

PM: Are you jealous? 
CB: George hasn't given me any reason to be. If, in the course of an evening, he sees that I am a little lost, he does everything to reassure me. I always have the feeling that he's afraid of losing me. He, on the other hand, is hyper-jealous. If someone looks at me a little too long, he will quickly let him know that he should look elsewhere. 

PM: In a word, you're crazy about him ? 
CB: We really live a fairytale. Besides, my friends call me Cinderella. We're madly in love. I didn't know it was possible to love like this. I feel like I've met my other half. When he has five minutes for himself, wherever I am, he comes to be with me. George is an unusual man. Profoundly nice. He is even more tender-hearted than me. Everyone that knows him, adores him. He is always tuned in to others. Full of tact. It is really rare. I confess that I don't know of one of his faults. Every woman dreams of having a man like him in their life. I am very lucky. 

PM: Do you have a picture of him in your wallet? 
CB: No. On the other hand, he has one of me in his sportbag that he is never without.
Hmmm. I can understand him being jealous of Celine. Many men would have been interested in her that's for sure. He won't have the same problem with Amal. 

As for Celine's comments about the "fairytale" well the fairytale imploded spectacularly and it was clear they did not remain friends afterwards. Sad. Once the rose coloured glasses were off it was over I guess.

Last edited by globalchick on Sun 23 Nov 2014, 14:04; edited 1 time in total

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 23 Nov 2014, 13:10

This is not an Amal thread. You gave your opinion about Celine and Amal in the  thread below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You do not need to repeat it everywhere. So let's stay on Topic in this thread which is Celine only Celine...thank you.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 31 May 2015, 21:37

Google Translation

What became to Céline Balitran, former George Clooney gilfriend?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Made famous by its love affair with George Clooney Celine Balitran was then shown on French television. Since then, the pretty blonde of 40 years has definitely turned the page and saw peacefully safe from prying eyes

Between 1996 and 1999, Celine Balitran led a dream life. In a relationship with George Clooney, the small French waitress in a bar and student finds propelled into the media spotlight. In the United States, she lives her love story and sees his life flash in magazines. Back in France, single, pretty blonde enjoys a time of his notoriety. Television, modeling, animation, Céline Balitran even participates in 2004 to The Farm celebrities before presenting a cultural topic on TPS Star which allows him to go to Cannes and to tread again the famous red carpet.

Tired of this world where it is also finally stressed little, and after a marriage to express the American director David M. Rosenthal, Celine returns to his first love and decides to become a teacher. A job she has held in the United States when she was a teacher in a private school. With this experience and inspired by the Montessori method, Celine Balitran throws heart and soul into this new career. Teacher in a bilingual school in Saint-Cloud, which applies this method of learning, Celine feeds many other projects. Thus, in 2013, she confided the site TSF during a photo session with the family, plans to open its own "nursery and primary school in September 2014," based on educational principles dear to his heart: "J 'tries to follow the twelve attitudes I also teach my students: appreciation, tolerance, respect, integrity, independence, enthusiasm, empathy, curiosity, creativity, cooperation, confidence and commitment. "

Discreet, Balitran Céline has settled near Paris, in a beautiful mansion where she lives with Emmanuel Durand, Vice President Marketing Warner Bross and his two children, Eliott, 10 years and Thom, 5, whose first name is a tribute to Radiohead Thom York ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4