George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal

+4
Maggy
Katiedot
melbert
Joanna
8 posters

Go down

Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal Empty Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal

Post by Joanna Sun 06 Jan 2013, 11:01

This is a funny blog

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal Empty Re: Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal

Post by melbert Sun 06 Jan 2013, 15:37

This is too funny! She did hit quite a few valid points, but I'm just the opposite of her. Those "faults" of his are what makes him more loveable, to me anyway!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal Empty Re: Why I Don't Get George Clooney's Appeal

Post by Katiedot Sun 06 Jan 2013, 16:42

So . . . she doesn't think he's good looking, doesn't think he's a good actor and thinks he's smug rather than caring. Is that it?

Oh well.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 06 Jan 2013, 16:50

Thanks, Jo.

I still love him Smile

"Peasant" lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Jan 2013, 16:54

She's a deaf, blind lesbian? PLEASE, do not take offense. This is said in jest.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:05

melbert wrote:She's a deaf, blind lesbian? PLEASE, do not take offense. This is said in jest.
You said it for me, thanks cheers
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:17

LMAO...you know what they say..."opinions are like ass**les, everyone has one!" And she's entitled to hers, wrong as it may be about everything she said.... Do battle

I love how everyone, including George btw, projects that he ruined the Batman franchise when he didn't write the script or direct it! He played the part the way it was written, which was VERY "campy" in style from beginning to end...right down to the dreaded "nippled suit" which he had absolutely nothing to do with creating.

And has this woman seen the last Batman with Christian Bale? You want to talk about needing an acting lesson or three...I can't even sit through his versions of Batman. He needs a few lessons in "enunciation" and "projection" at a bare minimum; a Shakespearean actor he isn't! I don't get "tortured soul" as much as I get "falling down drunk or a mouthful full of eggs" when he talks.

To each his own I guess....
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:29

Most of what she criticised about him was ancient history....
which is why I found it so funny.

But it made me search for George's Quotes....and I found
some beauty's !

Some are here......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:42

Funny blog, but all those comics can grow old after a while.

I think she´s big fan of GC, but just haven´t find the right words to show it Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:43

What I find amusing to some degree is that everyone seems to conflate being outspoken or having and expressing an opinion, with being smug....but only if you're a celebrity!

It doesn't matter if he speaks out or holds his tongue, he gets lambasted either way, depending upon whether or not the audience is of the same mind/opinion as he is espousing or wanting him to speak about something and he feels it's time to remain silent and let others speak.

Last edited by Lighterside on Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:50; edited 1 time in total
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 06 Jan 2013, 17:44

I like this:

"I'm the flavor of the month." ~George Clooney~

...and every month and every year. Sleep on that, blind and deaf lady Laughing

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 06 Jan 2013, 18:01

Looks like this lady has a lot of opinions about George and has been following him closely. Maybe she's one of those who have a crush on him and has been rejected.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 06 Jan 2013, 20:04

Lighterside,
You are so right and so are the rest of you about most. What I do not usderstand is; why are celebrities not allowed to speak out for or against any issue they choose. When they became celebrities they lost their rights as an American citizen with freedom of speech.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 06 Jan 2013, 20:19

When they became celebrities they lost their rights as an American citizen with freedom of speech.

Yes Mazy, it does seem that way doesn't it? It is a risk for any celebrity to speak their mind about social or political issues because they will invariably be insulting or infuriating part of their potential "audience"...so there is that! You have to be careful and tread lightly for sure.

In my opinion, Michael Keaton was the quintessential "Batman" over all who came after him, as he was the ONLY "Beetlejuice" and there are none to compare with his performance of either character.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down