George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays?

+9
Merlin
Katiedot
watching
niloufar
annemarie
Missa
bunny
fava
13 posters

Go down

Has George been in Cabo at all this holiday season?

No--he has not been there at all.

He has been there for part of the time

Yes. He's been there the whole time, just lying low.

View results

Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? Empty Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays?

Post by fava Mon 31 Dec 2012, 22:27

Just wondered how many people think each of these options, since there are some definite opinions.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? Empty Re: Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays?

Post by bunny Tue 01 Jan 2013, 01:26

If he was there the whole time someone would have gotten a pic. I think he went back to work.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays? Empty Re: Has George been to Cabo at all over the holidays?

Post by Missa Tue 01 Jan 2013, 01:58

Yes, I have to believe that there'd have been at least one photo if he'd been there. Every other single celebrity that was reported to have been in Cabo has had their photo in the paper. I think the typically lazy gossip columnists saw the pics of Stacy, assumed George had to be with her, and placed him at dinner with her and the other celebs. We know how well they can royally screw up a story.

Maybe we'll see some pictures from tonight or over the next few days, but it's not looking likely.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 01 Jan 2013, 02:08

I think he may be there now but he was not there for Christmas or before that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Tue 01 Jan 2013, 06:03

i think he were for a part of time & stacy enjoy all the time.
but now they are together,im sure Love4
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue 01 Jan 2013, 09:22

if he's in Cabo, then he is recently arrived

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 01 Jan 2013, 11:29

I don't think he has been there.

If he was, where are the rumours of G & S hanging with John and Emily who are in Cabo as part of the Aniston group? Would they not be invited to dinner as well along with Kimmel and his gf considering everyone knows each other?

It seems a very spin friendly story to write that the two A listers (yeah Aniston's career is kaput but she is still uber-famous) had a double date dinner with their less famous and successful other halfs in Cabo.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 01 Jan 2013, 13:24

George can and does lie low. I've lost count of the number of times we've heard comments or read tweets about George being somewhere but with no photos, only to find out later on that he was there.

Having said that, I don't think it's possible he could have been there for so long and not been spotted.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 01 Jan 2013, 15:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Call it Cabo Eve
Last Updated: 1:30 AM, January 1, 2013
Posted: 12:50 AM, January 1, 2013
George Clooney rang in the New Year with girlfriend Stacy Keibler in Mexico’s Cabo San Lucas along with a host of other stars. The famous couple toasted with friends, including Jennifer Aniston and fiancé Justin Theroux, Alex Rodriguez and Torrie Wilson (a close friend of Stacy) and actors Emily Blunt and John Krasinski. They’re all staying at private villas at Mike Meldman’s luxury El Dorado resort. Others sunning themselves in Cabo include Howard Ste rn and Beth Ostrosky (spotted at the Las Ventanas resort), Jeremy Piven and Larry David. Nonstop soap opera LeAnne Rimes and hubby Eddie Cibrian were also spotted arriving a few days ago.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 01 Jan 2013, 17:45

I think all of these reports are quoting each other, like a game of Chinese whispers.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 01 Jan 2013, 20:08

Seems to be some suggestion that the Pitt/Jolie wedding happened in the Turks and Cdooberry islands.(sorry can't spell the other bit). Maybe his presence was requested there............?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 01 Jan 2013, 20:11

In all the interviews I've read, both Brad and Angelina have been very clear that their wedding will be a small family affair. I don't think George's presence will be requested or required, whenever it may happen.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 01 Jan 2013, 20:48

Aniston's bf needs to stop being such a try hard poser hipster. Just buy some damn swim trucks.

Cut off jeans every day of the vacation instead of board shorts screams "wanker."
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 01 Jan 2013, 21:47

Voted no. They are hiding
yes both of them in Calapagos
quality time together all holiday season
no paps just turtles.

Marriage is not outruled either... quite little beach wear ceremony.

Before this operation they hired a stunt woman to go and pretend to be S in Cabo. She is there with the army of help of all sorts; stylists, hairdressers, manicurists, pedicurists, personal trainers, cooks and nutritionists - should manage there ok.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 01 Jan 2013, 23:53

Shocked
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 02 Jan 2013, 00:13

Best--you are the BEST! I'm going with your story and stickin' to it! Ha!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 02 Jan 2013, 08:29

Halo

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down