George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler

+8
Best in Category
suebee
it's me
bamboochacha
melbert
Maggy
Joanna
silly girl
12 posters

Go down

Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler Empty Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler

Post by silly girl Wed 12 Dec 2012, 23:33

CLAIM: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler
Truth rating: 0

“George Clooney would rather be fitted for a noose than a wedding band — so he’s come up with an incredible new way to weasel out of marriage,” says the National Enquirer.

Oh?

The tabloid says Clooney is now “telling girlfriend Stacy Keibler he doesn’t have long to live” and that “he’s dying!”

Wait. What?!

According to sources for the Enquirer, Clooney “insists he’s falling apart from a variety of ailments, including recurring bouts of malaria.”

“George says his body has been so beat up by a host of accidents and maladies over the years that he’d make a terrible husband and dad,” a so-called “insider” tells the magazine.

The Enquirer source reports, “But Stacy’s not buying it. She thinks he’s just playing the sympathy card so she’ll feel sorry for him and won’t press him to tie the knot.”

As evidence of Clooney’s alleged health issues, the magazine brings up his on-set injury from Syriana (eight years ago) and the malaria he contracted while doing humanitarian work in the Sudan nearly two years ago.

“Even though Stacy’s not happy about it, she understands that George’s biggest problem is a terminal case of wedding bell phobia,” says the Enquirer.

What a bizarre, completely manufactured rumor, seemingly written just to get “Clooney” and “dying” in the same headline.

Of course, this is the Enquirer — the same outlet that’s been printing false, totally silly stories about Clooney and Keibler for months.

While it’s no secret that Clooney has been happy not to get married again, the notion that he’s telling his girlfriend he’s near death is preposterous, even by the Enquirer’s standards.

A rep for Clooney tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “bullsh*t.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Really I wish Gossip Cop would wait until someone actually notices the article before they deny it. It was no where on the internet before this was tweeted and published. This is the silliest thing I ever heard. Again they should have waited to deny ----

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler Empty Re: Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler

Post by Joanna Wed 12 Dec 2012, 23:40

lol! lol! lol! Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud lol! lol! lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler Empty Re: Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler

Post by Maggy Thu 13 Dec 2012, 00:02

Too funny! Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 13 Dec 2012, 00:48

"Oh.....I'll never trust those ER doctors again !"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 13 Dec 2012, 02:05

silly girl wrote:
Really I wish Gossip Cop would wait until someone actually notices the article before they deny it. It was no where on the internet before this was tweeted and published. This is the silliest thing I ever heard. Again they should have waited to deny ----
SillyGirl, it's because Stanley started this rumor to debunk the one that Stacy's PR put together about her secretly trying to get pregnant. Oh what tangled webs we weave...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Thu 13 Dec 2012, 04:44

You'd think he'd have learned his lesson already. Too many childish moves. Time for him to get himself a woman. Juggling
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 13 Dec 2012, 05:49

tangled...

facepalm
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Thu 13 Dec 2012, 06:25

Ban, are you juggling.

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 13 Dec 2012, 08:07

Good grief he really must be scared to death to get married... Razz

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Dec 2012, 08:35

silly girl wrote:Really I wish Gossip Cop would wait until someone actually notices the article before they deny it. It was no where on the internet before this was tweeted and published. This is the silliest thing I ever heard. Again they should have waited to deny ----
The problem is that it's in the Enquirer which is already published. If it hasn't been picked up already it be soon. The point of getting the denial out as early as possible is to head off all the 'me too' stories hitting the media.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 13 Dec 2012, 12:46

it is right

copy and paste is very fast
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop Denial: George Clooney Says He’s “Dying” In Order To Avoid Marrying Stacy Keibler Empty George Tells Stacey he's dying.....puh-leaze!

Post by Saveria Fri 14 Dec 2012, 19:35

This is just getting ridiculous.

How can they get away with such garbage? I'm sure you've all seen it, and I really didn't want to respond to it because it is such hogwash, but I just needed to vent.

Here is the link to another stupid made-up story about George:

If I could find the people who spend all their time making up shit about people, and photoshopping their pictures, I'd string them up by their balls just to teach them a lesson.

Enough with the jealous little tirades already! We get it -- you're jealous because George is successful and you are not. Now shut the eff up and go get a life already.

What's next? That George is really a space alien and is going to blow up the universe?

They make me so angry. Evil or Very Mad
Saveria
Saveria
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saveria Fri 14 Dec 2012, 19:38

oopsy -- already posted. Sorry Katiedot, you can go ahead and delete this or move it to the other thread.

Saveria
Saveria
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 15 Dec 2012, 03:56

No worries, Saveria, I've moved it. Now, tell us what you really think Wink
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 15 Dec 2012, 09:20

A couple of takes on the story:

George Clooney tells Stacy Keibler he’s dying, just so he doesn’t have to marry her

For a while now, I’ve been saying that George Clooney seems like he’s in more pain than he’s admitting. My father dealt with severe back pain for years and years, and that’s the same look Clooney has. George seriously messed up his spine when he filmed Syriana back in 2005, and he’s been dealing with health issues related to that injury ever since. It’s in the way that he stands, the faces he makes when he doesn’t think the camera is on him, the way he walks… dude is in pain.

So, here’s the question: if you’re already in agonizing physical pain, why not use it as an excuse to not get married? This is what George has asked himself. He knows the time is nigh – Stacy Keibler is going to be expecting something, anything, in the way of commitment. She has her eye on the prize. She wants the ring. So George basically told her, “Look, baby, I’m probably going to be dead soon.” And she’s all, “YES, that’s why I want to marry you, you old fart. I would marry your g—damn corpse.”

George Clooney would rather be fitted for a noose than a wedding band – so he’s come up with an incredible new way to weasel out of marriage. The 51-year-old actor is now telling girlfriend Stacy Keibler he doesn’t have long to live!

Gorgeous George has been dating the 33-year-old beauty for nearly two years but insists he’s unfit for marriage because he’s falling apart from a variety of ailments, including recurring bouts of malaria, say sources.

“George says his body has been so beat up by a host of accidents and maladies over the years that he’d make a terrible husband and dad,” an insider told The ENQUIRER.

“But Stacy’s not buying it. She thinks he’s just playing the sympathy card so she’ll feel sorry for him and won’t press him to tie the knot.”

As The ENQUIRER reported in 2004, the Oscar winner practically broke his neck when he fell while filming “Syriana,” and medical experts say he could have been paralyzed or even died.

“I thought I’d had a stroke,” the actor told a reporter. “You can’t see and you can’t stand.”

Clooney wound up suffering such excruciating headaches he admitted he considered suicide. The activist actor also is afflicted with malaria, which he got while doing humanitarian work in Sudan in January 2011.

The illness has flared up at least two times, including last Christmas. Even though Stacy’s not happy about it, she understands that George’s biggest problem is a terminal case of wedding bell phobia, says the source.

“She realizes George will indeed die before he ever gets hitched!”

[From The Enquirer, print & online edition]
Poor Stacy. And poor George. I’m sure all of that kinky wrestler sex is probably rough on his back too. So why does he always go for the wrestler types? Or the Italian ladies with Adam’s apples? It’s like he has a death wish!

Also: I had totally forgotten about the malaria. That must have ravaged his system too! Damn, George is in really bad shape these days. He needs to stop with the party girls and wrestlers and find a perky nurse-maid, you know?

George Clooney Dying Of Malaria: Won’t Marry Stacy Keibler

BY SPHINX KAT ON DECEMBER 13, 2012

I don’t know much about malaria, but apparently it’s not a huge turn off for Stacy Keibler, George Clooney’s off and on girlfriend. Despite giving her a not-a-diamond ring this summer, the mega hot actor is in no rush to settle down—ever. But something about the nickname “Terminal Bachelor” isn’t sticking with Stacy, so Clooney is trying a new type of terminal as an exit strategy: malaria.

The man may be an incredible actor but is just looking for arm candy, not commitment! Stacy is dying to tie the knot, but Clooney keeps citing his illness. “George says his body has been so beat up by a host of accidents and maladies over the years that he’d make a terrible husband and dad,” reports an insider to National Enquirer. Clooney is quite the traveler and apparently contracted malaria while working in Sudan in 2010.

I don’t know where his body is so beat up, because everything looks pretty good from here. Fortunately, “Stacy’s not buying it. She thinks he’s just playing the sympathy card so she’ll feel sorry for him and won’t press him to tie the knot.” Good for her—it’s the first baby step to dumping him really publicly and taking back some of the dignity she’s coughing up to stay with him. Can you imagine a yelling match at Spago in LA? All those A-listers listening to her list his flaws. It sounds like heaven!

The source reports, “Stacy’s not happy about it. She understands that George’s biggest problem is a terminal case of wedding bell phobia.” Preach it, girl! It’s such a lame excuse. Clooney just wants a leggy blonde toy to play with, which is fine if all parties are on the same page. But it sounds like Stacy is finally starting to wake up to the world Clooney wants—time to get out now. Of course the Enquirer might just have made the whole story up!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 15 Dec 2012, 19:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

of topic but hi Joanna nice puppy, what his name ?nice pic too Very Happy

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 15 Dec 2012, 21:53

Adorable puppy .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down