George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI Empty George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 26 Jan 2011, 22:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last week we heard rumors of George Clooney sightings in and around Detroit but didn’t have any confirmation until now.

According to AnnArbor.com, Clooney stopped into Paesano, 3411 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor, yesterday for lunch.

Kacey McDonnell, a server at Paesano, said that George arrived with a group of about seven people at 12:45 on Tuesday. She added, “They were tucked away in the back dining room. They just quietly ate their lunch. But he was a complete gentleman, and he thanked everyone on his way out.”

Reportedly, George was in town scouting locations as he is hoping to spend a few days shooting his upcoming film, The Ides of March, in Ann Arbor. The bulk of the film will be shot in Cincinnati and Detroit.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI Empty Re: George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 26 Jan 2011, 23:41

Hopefully we will see some pictures. Hope he enjoyed his lunch, if he was there.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI Empty Re: George Clooney spotted in Ann Arbor, MI

Post by melbert Thu 27 Jan 2011, 02:15

"They just quietly ate their lunch. But he was a complete gentleman, and he thanked everyone on his way out.”

What, did she expect him to dance on the tables, rape and pillage (sp?) all the waitresses and pee in the water glasses?

melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Thu 27 Jan 2011, 02:20

"Ooh, Mr. Clooney! Stop pillaging and peeing in the water glasses!"

From now on, I'm going to start all my posts with "Ooh, Mr. Clooney!" in honor of you, Melbert. (Until I get there myself.)
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 27 Jan 2011, 02:22

Keep running PigLove - you'll catch up!!! I'll slow down so you can catch me!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Thu 27 Jan 2011, 02:23

No, don't coddle me. It's not good for my character.
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 27 Jan 2011, 02:28

OK girlfriend - catch me if you can!!!

DAMN flood control! I left my rubbers at work again!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Thu 27 Jan 2011, 03:25

melbert wrote:"They just quietly ate their lunch. But he was a complete gentleman, and he thanked everyone on his way out.”

What, did she expect him to dance on the tables, rape and pillage (sp?) all the waitresses and pee in the water glasses?

No - He only does that on the weekend...
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 27 Jan 2011, 03:53

...in Vegas, or Miami, or, or, or... with showgirls and waitresses and, and, and...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down