George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse?

+5
OofOof
Best in Category
it's me
Katiedot
silly girl
9 posters

Go down

Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? Empty Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse?

Post by silly girl Thu 06 Dec 2012, 03:30

(It says it is still a rumor) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse?Is there such a thing as a George Clooney two year dating curse?
The two year mark is fast approaching for George Clooney and Stacy Keibler and gossip blogs are already speculating that the relationship may soon come to an end.
We at RumorFix did some research and it appears that dear ‘ole George has had somewhere in the ballpark of 21 girlfriends in the past 30 years with one marriage (he married actress Talia Balsam in 1989 and they split after four years together).
The silver fox told Piers Morgan in 2011 that regarding marriage, once is enough. “I was married, so I gave it a shot.”

The typical scenario of a becoming a Clooney girlfriend goes something like this:
It seems that he has a penchant for picking relatively unknown, beautiful, young model-actress-bartender types and he swoops in and provides fame and excitement beyond any woman’s wildest dreams. He waves his fairy wand and pulls a Richard Gere in Pretty Woman on them, providing them with a stylist and presumably a credit card carte blanche, transforming them into glamorous versions of their pretty selves.
They live the charmed life with Hollywood’s most eligible bachelor having access into his rarefied world, knowing in their mind that they may have an expiration date but hoping that somehow they could be the truly special one to change his mind — make him rethink his commitment to staying single for all eternity.
George’s publicist has denied the breakup rumors repeatedly.

Do you think Stacy will pass the two year mark with Curious George?
Do You Think Stacy Keibler Will Pass The 2 Year Mark?

Yes 44.87% (35 votes)

No 55.13% (43 votes)

(poll results as of now)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? Empty Re: Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse?

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Dec 2012, 03:50

He waves his fairy wand
hahahaha! Is that what we're calling it now?

Also, why are they worrying about them reaching two years together? That's not going to happen until next summer - unless they know something about Christmas two years ago that we don't . . .
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse? Empty Re: Rumor Fix: Is There A George Clooney Two Year Dating Curse?

Post by it's me Thu 06 Dec 2012, 05:57

it appears that dear ‘ole George has had somewhere in the ballpark of 21 girlfriends in the past 30 years

21 in 30

it can't be the 2 years curse anyway

(but 21...? where? scratch )
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 06 Dec 2012, 07:49

The lust and romantic states fades away in two years
And reality kicks in
just about everyone´s relationships.

If they continue (what ever that be) next milestone to look for is 7 years curse.
5 years in between can be called “acceptance” stage (or sick and tired of- stage) – for the couple and their fans – public. Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 06 Dec 2012, 16:27

Best, you've depressed me now Lightsabre fight
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 06 Dec 2012, 17:54

Think George likes the fun years in a relationship, when it gets to deep or tough he falls out of love and in love with the next, that he already has picked out. What a life, he's lucky to have such great friends and family.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 06 Dec 2012, 19:04

It's just my opinion but I think he picked his latest, Stacy, more for friendship than love and romance which means the relationship may last longer than 2 years.

That is unless she screws it up by mentioning the dirty 8 letter word, marriage. oopsie
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 06 Dec 2012, 19:15

So you think they're friends with benefits? Seems like what he prefers with all his girls.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 06 Dec 2012, 19:41

OofOof wrote:So you think they're friends with benefits? Seems like what he prefers with all his girls.

It's just that it seems there is less affection and more "how do we look together" with Stacy than with some of his exes.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 06 Dec 2012, 19:45

For the time that George and Stacy are together the two years expire in eight years!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 06 Dec 2012, 21:48

cindigirl wrote:It's just my opinion but I think he picked his latest, Stacy, more for friendship than love and romance which means the relationship may last longer than 2 years.

That is unless she screws it up by mentioning the dirty 8 letter word, marriage. oopsie
I don't think she will.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 07 Dec 2012, 06:41

lelacorb wrote:For the time that George and Stacy are together the two years expire in eight years!

LOL
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down