George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together

+29
Lakin460
Atalante
Missa
watching
OofOof
lucy
amaretti
Bidbod
fluffy
mel01
laetval
Barbara Garabedian
suebee
iamnoone
annemarie
Dior
janieb
Joanna
Maggy
Alter Ego
premiere
lovelylois
noodle
The next mrs clooney
Katiedot
niloufar
silly girl
melbert
lelacorb
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together

Post by Lakin460 Mon 26 Nov 2012, 13:54

I'd love to know what they're eating......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney's And Cindy Crawford's Families Spend Thanksgiving Together

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Nov 2012, 13:59

silly girl wrote:Maybe he keeps them there. Besides do we expect anything less---he wears the same shirts, jeans and shoes all the time. If we didn't know any better we would think he was on a fixed income. Wink

That's not a bad thing though is it ? It shows he's not so
bothered about dressing up all the time and likes to feel comfortable
in his regular clothes...personally I like that about him Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 26 Nov 2012, 14:01

I like that about him, too, that you see him wearing the same thing. Kind of evokes a normal, practical, "everyday kind of guy" mentality to me. I much prefer that to a clotheshound - especially in a man.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 26 Nov 2012, 19:38

fluffy wrote:I still don't get why a "private" villa is soooooo on show??!! Is the place where they are eating George's place, if so, why not more trees/greanery or even a mahooosive brick wall to keep the paps out? Or...is this what he wants with regular coverage? I just don't get it after all this time...is he in or out? I think being his GF would make my head spin!! But...if you don't try you don't know....ok...cranking up now!!!!!! Love5

I don't know if this is his villa or not, but I have gotten the impression from past photos here that it is on the water. It would be crazy to put up a wall or vegetation to block an ocean view. Perhaps the photos are taken from the water? I wouldn't think there would be a way to stop boats from travelling in front of the villa. Plus, he makes the choice to come here over and over. I am sure there are spots where no one is expecting him and privacy would not be much of an issue.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 26 Nov 2012, 19:46

It's kind of a shame how celebrities have to hide out from the prying eyes of the paps. But he's been around long enough to realize he would be papped so I'm pretty sure he knew what was going on.

Does this remind anyone a little about the Kate Middleton "topless" photos?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 26 Nov 2012, 19:58

Joanna wrote:
silly girl wrote:Maybe he keeps them there. Besides do we expect anything less---he wears the same shirts, jeans and shoes all the time. If we didn't know any better we would think he was on a fixed income. Wink

That's not a bad thing though is it ? It shows he's not so
bothered about dressing up all the time and likes to feel comfortable
in his regular clothes...personally I like that about him Coolio

I was on vacation in Cabo, and since the temperature, if you're two days without change your clothes, you stink because you sweat ................... I can not believe that George does not change and the shower every night!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 26 Nov 2012, 20:15

I don't imagine for one minute that his holiday clothes aren't freshened up a lot...the same goes for his body !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 26 Nov 2012, 21:56

Have to agree with fava, why block such a lovely expensive view, and when they are seated or inside not much you can see of them from the water. Bet they all know we are being watched through a long lens, but it's worth it for all the privacy they get at such a spot as Cabo.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 26 Nov 2012, 21:58

Wouldn't his villa be the shots from the Betty days? Row of sunloungers and a spa all with a clear view out onto the water? Where they were papped every single day very clearly.

This (and the Stacy Cabo trips) seem to be staying somewhere else on the property, hidden behind vegetation.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Nov 2012, 04:40

fava wrote:I don't know if this is his villa or not, but I have gotten the impression from past photos here that it is on the water. It would be crazy to put up a wall or vegetation to block an ocean view. Perhaps the photos are taken from the water? I wouldn't think there would be a way to stop boats from travelling in front of the villa. Plus, he makes the choice to come here over and over. I am sure there are spots where no one is expecting him and privacy would not be much of an issue.
Yes, I'd agree that these photos are probably taken with a long lens, probably from the roof of a boat out to sea.

From what I've seen, the villas are on the beach, facing the ocean.

lelacorb wrote:I can not believe that George does not change and the shower every night!
No one's saying he doesn't wash. I'd be confident that his clothes also get washed every day too.
watching wrote:Wouldn't his villa be the shots from the Betty days? Row of sunloungers and a spa all with a clear view out onto the water? Where they were papped every single day very clearly. This (and the Stacy Cabo trips) seem to be staying somewhere else on the property, hidden behind vegetation.
I think, if I remember rightly, the villas hadn't been completed yet when he was with Elisabetta so they may have been staying at a hotel. Or perhaps they were using the hotel's facilities. Pictures of Elisabetta on the beach by a brick wall show that it's the same brick wall as the one in front of George and Cindy's villas.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 27 Nov 2012, 11:53

Courtesy of frenchiesfans web site today....some more pictures
of "The Meal in Cabo"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 27 Nov 2012, 13:08

Joanna wrote:Courtesy of frenchiesfans web site today....some more pictures
of "The Meal in Cabo"

Katie already posted these pics. See them at the previous page.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 01 Dec 2012, 00:31

Great pics. Laughing

(on another note:
Mexico. Stomach ailment in Italy???? Checking out produce at our grocer yesterday - a man shopping said that mexican farmers have been recently found to be watering their wares with raw sewage. Yuk??? Poo eaters. YUK

bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 01 Dec 2012, 04:19

That's old news, bamboochacha. That has been going on for years.

Bon appetit, Mr. Clooney and company Twisted Evil
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 01 Dec 2012, 06:07

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Drunk
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 01 Dec 2012, 21:10

You always soak your produce in a sink of water add a little bleach or iodine, unless you know the source of water is clean, oh don't eat fresh veggies at restaurants it can give you the runs from both ends.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 01 Dec 2012, 21:51

Given Stacy doesnt eat right now I am sure she was fine.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2