George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book

+4
melbert
cindigirl
Joanna
silly girl
8 posters

Go down

My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book Empty My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book

Post by silly girl Mon 12 Nov 2012, 13:46

For anyone who has a Kindle or e-reader (and are interested) :

My Night with George Clooney [Kindle Edition]
Chelsea Henderson

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Synopsis:

The last night of a beach weekend for two old friends takes a turn for the unexpected when George Clooney appears at the dive bar they are frequenting.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book Empty Re: My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book

Post by Joanna Mon 12 Nov 2012, 17:46

As this is based on a NJ beach I can only assume Cindi wrote her memoirs to pass the time during her Sandy Experience ? Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book Empty Re: My Night with George Clooney by Chelsea Henderson~ e-book

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Nov 2012, 19:38

Yes Jo I wrote my memoir by flashlight with George at my side encouraging me to hang on! LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Nov 2012, 19:42

hang on to WHAT!!?????? affraid
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 12 Nov 2012, 20:00

cindigirl wrote:Yes Jo I wrote my memoir by flashlight with George at my side encouraging me to hang on! LOL

Good girl cindi....but the mind doth truly boggle !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Nov 2012, 21:15

melbert wrote:hang on to WHAT!!?????? affraid

Oh my God Mel you are so naughty. Truthfully during the blackout most of the time I didn't know what I was hanging on to. It would've been a comfort to hang onto him though. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Nov 2012, 21:15

Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:58

Personally, I wish that natural disasters did not happen. It is so damaging and devastating to everyone involved in the process.

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:38

A blackout together George? It's fantastic
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:24

For those of your are interested in reading this book, there is a Kindle app that can be downloaded onto your PC. So, you can read it on your computer.

For our international forum members who can read Englsih, you can buy this e-book using your credit card. Amazon.com will sell to all seven continents.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 15 Nov 2012, 04:31

Before anyone rushes off to buy this, I just wanted to point out that what she's written is fiction. The author says it's better than 50 Shades of Grey so that should give you some idea of what to expect.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down