George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary Empty George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary

Post by Katiedot Tue 06 Nov 2012, 15:19

I'm assuming this reporter isn't one of James Cameron's biggest fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eco-Hypocrite Cameron to Co-Produce Climate Change Miniseries

James Cameron, a man whose carbon footprint makes Godzilla's paw look puny by comparison but swears we all have to learn to live with less, will be producing a new climate change series for Showtime.
Cameron and Jerry Weintraub are producing an eight-part documentary about the personal impact of climate change for Showtime called “The Years of Living Dangerously,” an individual with knowledge of the project told TheWrap.

Well-known actors such as George Clooney will serve as reporters, seeking out victims of drought, hurricanes and pestilence so they can tell their stories.

Clooney's personal carbon footprint may rival Cameron's, but at least Clooney never told a reporter he "believes in eco-terrorism."

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary Empty Re: George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary

Post by silly girl Tue 06 Nov 2012, 15:25

How weird....this came out at almost the same time:

Updated: 06/11/2012 15:46 | By pa.press.net
Clooney not in Cameron's TV show

George Clooney will not be appearing in James Cameron's upcoming TV series about climate change, it has been revealed.

The Avatar filmmaker and Jerry Weintraub are to produce the eight-part documentary series about the personal impact of climate change for Showtime called The Years Of Living Dangerously, reported The Wrap.

Well-known actors will appear as reporters, speaking to victims of drought, hurricanes and pestilence, and finding out the human impact of environmental tragedies.

George had been rumoured to be one of the reporters, but Jerry has confirmed that the Oscar-winning actor-director is not involved in the show.

A source told The Wrap that a finish date has yet to be determined, although the series is still in early stages.

James has been passionate about environmental issues, with his 2009 blockbuster Avatar interpreted as "a cautionary environmental tale".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary Empty Re: George Clooney to be a reporter in James Cameron's new climate change documentary

Post by OofOof Tue 06 Nov 2012, 17:37

Katie, the Breitbart site is a right wing noise machine. It's founder passed away suddenly this year but sadly his site lives on. They spew hate and love to do gotcha videos which they edit to make people who disagree with their far righ views look bad. They'd destroyed the lives of hard working public servants in this country.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 06 Nov 2012, 18:20

OofOof, why is it sad that this site lives on? Because they are bringing attention to the environmental tragedies by people whose beliefs you don't agree on. They are both Kingsnakes in God's eye, neither one is better than the other. Both parties are necessary to keep the balance. Can you really picture this Nation if it were to be ruled by only one party? God forbid from that ever happening.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 06 Nov 2012, 18:39

Have you read the stuff on this site? They are not bringing attention to the environment. They are climate change deniers. They are funded by the Koch brothers. If they put out facts or even well thought out opinion pieces detailing why they believe what they believe I would have no problem with them. Instead they spew hate towards anyone who doesn't believe what they do. They've ruined a lot of lives.

I completely agree with you that one party rule would be horrible. I have many great discussions with more conservative friends but I'm sorry, the party that portrays itself as wanting less gov't sure wants to control our private lives. I don't think ones religious views should be pushed on others. Today's Republican Party scares me. They're nothing like the party my parents believed in. They think they have the right to tell me what I can do with my body, who I can have sex with, how I vote, who I can marry...and the list goes on. All the while, many of these "family values" types are having multiple affairs, pushing mistresses into having abortions, having same sex affairs and doing everything in their power to ensure most people can't vote. I'm sorry but the Republican party needs to re-evaluate their positions and LEAVE MY BODY ALONE!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 06 Nov 2012, 18:47

Don't worry Oof, God will clean house from the maggots who believe they are greater than God. Don't cut a tree down because it gave some bad fruits. All it needs is a good pesticides, like a your voice. Smile
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 06 Nov 2012, 22:35

I was surprised to hear he was participating in this project. He's always made a point not to be super vocal about environmental issues; he knows it's hypocritical when he jets all over the world in private planes. Makes more sense that it was poor reporting, and not surprising from that awful site.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down