I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Serious Side
Yesterday at 21:57 by carolhathaway

» Clooneys in NYC next week...?
Yesterday at 10:52 by party animal - not!

» Surbicon wrap party Friday night....4.12.16
Yesterday at 05:11 by Sevens

» December 2016 Chit Chat
Tue Dec 06 2016, 23:09 by ladybugcngc

» Clooney's baby?
Tue Dec 06 2016, 19:31 by it's me

» George to visit Yerevan April 2017 for Aurora Prize 2.12.16
Sat Dec 03 2016, 03:12 by melbert

» November 2016 Chit Chat
Wed Nov 30 2016, 15:49 by ladybugcngc

» Amal in Texas this afternoon 15.11.16
Tue Nov 29 2016, 21:35 by carolhathaway

» George and the stylist from Esquire UK article January 2014
Tue Nov 29 2016, 17:42 by Joanna

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Dumping George Clooney for Daniel Craig

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Katiedot on Fri Nov 02 2012, 11:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

November 1, 2012 | 3:47 pm

Posted by Ilana Angel

I dream a lot about George Clooney. It’s not always the actual Clooney in my dreams, but most of the men I dream about have Clooney’s face. Any man who appears in my dreams, bus driver, teacher, fisherman, or pilot, looks like George Clooney. I take comfort in knowing I will meet up with George in my dreams. He is always there, always fabulous, and always mine.

In my dreams George and I have gotten married, been on Dancing With The Stars, had a baby, been to the Oscars®, and simply cooked dinner together. Our love affair has been going on in my mind for years. If I were ever to come across George in real life, I would simply walk on past and ignore him. He is perfect in my dreams and I don’t want to change that. Better I keep him perfect.

By walk on past, of course I mean I would latch onto him and have to be removed by authorities. I like to think I’d be cool and not care, but come on. I love him and he is my dream man. Literally. The other day I had a very restless sleep. George did not show and I was up several times during the night. I was unable to get comfortable, so I gave up.

I slinked out of the bedroom as the Englishman slept. By slept of course I mean out like a light. This man sleeps deep. He could, and has, slept through earthquakes. I went to make a cup of tea as I cursed George for not showing up. I wondered around the house for a bit, hung out with the cat, emptied the dishwasher, and went back to bed.

As I walked into the room, at the risk of sounding like a romance novel, the moonlight was streaming across my bed and hit the Englishman across the face. I had to stop for a minute because I saw something rather interesting. There in my bed, oblivious to my inability to sleep, was Daniel Craig. Forget about Clooney, I had Bond. James Bond, in my bed.

It turns out my Englishman looks a bit like Daniel Craig. From piercing blue eyes, to the rugged face, along with the English accent thrown in for good measure, I have my own Bond at home. I have always felt my Englishman is wonderful, and felt no issue with spending my slumber with George. That said, I think my nights with George have come to an end.

I am going to spend my time in bed with Mr. Bond. In fact, this newfound discover provides me with a whole new list of fantasies that can actually come true. In a few weeks I will be jetting to London with my Englishman, and I think there will be a lot of James Bond action happening. The possibilities are endless, and they are sexy as hell.

I am going to write down my dreams with Bond, so my fantasies can come true with my Englishman. Why should I dream about Clooney, when Daniel Craig is in my bed? What a lucky girl I am that my fantasy and my reality look the same. If you love Clooney, his evenings are now free, so enjoy. When it comes to sweet dreams, I am keeping the faith.

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping George Clooney for Daniel Craig

Post by Joanna on Fri Nov 02 2012, 11:26

Whatever is she on ???

Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Re: Dumping George Clooney for Daniel Craig

Post by LornaDoone on Sat Nov 03 2012, 02:45

Joanna wrote:Whatever is she on ???