George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney

5 posters

Go down

Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney Empty Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney

Post by silly girl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:38

Found this blog post which I thought was interesting:

Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney
Tom Cruise ranks high on web search
Hollywood icons George Clooney and Brad Pitt are no match for Tom Cruise these days. They’ve been a big draw for the world’s media over many years, but one place they haven’t gained as much attention on is the web.

Old school Hollywood as it were just doesn’t have the same momentum online these days without the gadgets, the social networks and all that jazz. Without an online presence, Twitter account, super cool blog, website, news journal and all the rest, some of Hollywood’s biggest stars are falling behind.

Tom Cruise on the other hand has a strong social media and web presence. The official Tom Cruise Twitter has 3.4 million followers. Tomcruise.com is a flashy, high tech looking site. His presence is constantly felt online, and the stars’ fans have supported his work in good times and in bad.

Whether Brad Pitt and George Clooney can face up to the reality of the web culture is another thing. But it’s clear to me that stars who choose to avoid the web will ultimately lose their once powerful star status because there’s just so much going on, and being active on the web is going to be a must-have..

However, it’s not just these two actors that fail to match up to Tom Cruise’s web popularity. Check out how they compare with other stars…

Star popularity on Google (USA)
1. Robert Pattinson : 1,220,000
2. Tom Cruise : 823,000
3. Charlie Sheen : 673,000
3. Justin Timberlake : 673,00
4. Brad Pitt : 550,000
5. George Clooney : 450,000
6. John Travolta : 368,000
7. Nicolas Cage : 301,000
8. Hugh Jackman : 201,000
9. Jamie Foxx : 165,000
10. John Cusack : 90,500
Source: Google (Monthly search terms)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney Empty Re: Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 13:13

Interesting. I'm surprised that Brad Pitt doesn't rank higher with all the drama of his life and family. John Cusack makes the top 10?? He's a great actor but I'm surprised at that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney Empty Re: Tom Cruise has more web power than Brad Pitt and George Clooney

Post by cindigirl Sun 21 Oct 2012, 16:25

I think the reason for the web power for the first three is because of their recent scandals. See, all you have to do is create public scandal in your private life and you're a hit. Apparently George and Stacy haven't shown any risque behavior yet but preferred to keep a low profile. If or when they do break up then believe me he'd be number one. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 21 Oct 2012, 17:04

Star popularity on Google (USA)
1. Robert Pattinson : 1,220,000
2. Tom Cruise : 823,000
3. Charlie Sheen : 673,000
3. Justin Timberlake : 673,00
4. Brad Pitt : 550,000
5. George Clooney : 450,000
6. John Travolta : 368,000
7. Nicolas Cage : 301,000
8. Hugh Jackman : 201,000
9. Jamie Foxx : 165,000
10. John Cusack : 90,500
Source: Google (Monthly search terms)

Well I do not no a face for these names: Robert pattinson, John cusack, Hugh Jackman or Jamie Fox... And I wish I didn´t know the faces for these: Charlie sheen and justin timberlake. Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Oct 2012, 18:14

Tom Cruise does have an incredible twitter prescence and I think it must be great if you're a fan to be able to read what he's thinking about every day and maybe even communicate with him.

I did follow him for a while but then the endless retweets started to annoy me.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacey2 Tue 23 Oct 2012, 19:10

[quote="Katiedot"]Tom Cruise does have an incredible twitter prescence and I think it must be great if you're a fan to be able to read what he's thinking about every day and maybe even communicate with him.

Cruise has a birthdate Numerology number that correlates to a "1" Lifepath.....which would work well with my Numerology number of a "7", but IMO, he needs to chill after his third divorce.....because in my mind, at this point, I am thinking that he is thinking....."You almost completed me and how am I so stupid again ?" Doh! Yeah Right

Spacey2
Spacey2
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 23 Oct 2012, 19:42

Does this mean you are not going to be with him? Razz

Your avatar and this piece of info I need to ruminate more ... Laughing

How about james blunt - he sings, but is serial "model" dater too? hidingbehindsofa

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down