George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct

3 posters

Go down

Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct Empty Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct

Post by littlelight Fri 19 Oct 2012, 18:41

I have one spare complimentary ticket for the preview screening of Argo this Monday 22nd October for Cineworld, Edinburgh UK at 6.30pm.

If anyone should want to use the other ticket, please PM me. First come first served. I cannot post the ticket out as the ticket allows 2 people entry to the film. And I cannot separate the ticket.

I shall be using the other ticket myself. So you can see the film yourself free of charge.

Also there are quite a few other outlets like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that are handing out complimentary tickets for the film before its UK release.

littlelight
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct Empty Re: Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct

Post by Katiedot Sat 20 Oct 2012, 04:34

Thanks for sharing littlelight. Hope you find someone to share your ticket and thanks for the heads up where people can get more free tickets.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct Empty URGENT tickets available across UK for Argo screening tonight

Post by littlelight Mon 22 Oct 2012, 13:33

You must be quick for this one.

More tickets are available across the UK for tonight's preview of Argo.

The tickets go within minutes so get your tickets now whilst you can.

Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and enter the pin 203961

and print off your tickets.

Or go to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and get them this way, again with the pin 203961

The films always start at 6.30pm with NO adverts and are always busy so get there in plenty of time.

Good luck everyone!

littlelight
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct Empty Re: Spare complimentary ticket for Argo Edinburgh 22 Oct

Post by fluffy Thu 01 Nov 2012, 09:03

Just to let you know that on Daybreak, our morning Tv, Ben will be on Tuesday chatting to Lorraine.
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down