» Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Sun Nov 27 2016, 03:58 by ladybugcngc

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The iPhone app that uglifies George Clooney

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The iPhone app that uglifies George Clooney

Post by Katiedot on Fri Oct 19 2012, 12:10

Seriously, our civilisation is doomed if this is what we're spending out money on! Anyway, for the person who really has everything, an app to uglify people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The zit parade: New iPhone app transforms even Hollywood's most beautiful faces into spotty monsters

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 20:56 GMT, 18 October 2012

The UglyBooth is designed to give those iPhone users who are insecure about their looks a boost - by showing them how bad things could really be.

Using a photograph, the program rearranges the face to produce less than alluring results.

Those with perfect complexion suddenly find they are covered in spots, and dainty features are enlarged while the eyes are brought closer together.

The newly-distorted photo can be sent via text, email, Facebook or Twitter so you can share the makeover with friends - if you dare.

The app, which can also be downloaded on iPod touch and the iPad, comes from PiVi & Co, the makers of the popular FatBooth and AgingBooth.

Released on October 17, it is already proving popular

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George Cloney? Silver fox Mr Clooney has been distorted beyond recognition, watch would Stacey Keibler say?

One user, Eric Guzman, said: 'Hilarious. It makes even the best looking celebrities look hideous. LOL great app!'

A PiVi & Co spokesman said: 'The inspiration was to provide an easy to use app that let the user instantly have fun with it.

'We are the team behind AgingBooth and FatBooth.

'And, as with our other booths, simplicity of use and realism of the result were our top priority.'

Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: The iPhone app that uglifies George Clooney

Post by m4rose on Fri Oct 19 2012, 16:35

I know it is really wrong and I shouldn't laugh because.....well, that is wrong too, and I in NO WAY endorse this app, but I have to admit, I did chuckle a little at the picture. I know, BAD m4rose! Sorry Embarassed

m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Fri Oct 19 2012, 16:49

You're not mean-spirited - It is funny in a way and I don't think George would mind too much if he saw it. This iPhone application is a perfect way though for a mean person to deface someone they either don't like or is jealous of.

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum