George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean?

+7
melbert
Lakin460
Atalante
Joanna
Maggy
cindigirl
Katiedot
11 posters

Go down

If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? Empty If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean?

Post by Katiedot Fri 12 Oct 2012, 17:34

Here's a question from twitter. Put your thinking caps on, it's time to get creative!

If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? Empty Re: If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean?

Post by cindigirl Fri 12 Oct 2012, 17:52

I'm not very creative but without saying something riske', we all know what we'd like to do to George.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean? Empty Re: If to "George Clooney" something was a verb, what do you think it would mean?

Post by Katiedot Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:01

you're welcome to get as risque as you risk, Cindigirl!

For me, it sounds like something that was successfully achieved with incredible charm. A modern version of to sweet talk someone into something, viz: "I totally George Clooney'd my way out of a speeding ticket".

Any other takers?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:06

I don't get the question.

If George was a verb what would it mean?
Or
What does George Clooney means to him as a verb?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 12 Oct 2012, 19:30

'I totally George Clooney'd my way through an intrusive interview while walking to my car !"
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 12 Oct 2012, 19:35

It's an intransitive verb, meaning, dropping your pants ! pointing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 12 Oct 2012, 19:36

I George Clooney'd in an elevator once - it was silent but deadly! (get it?)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:01

Lol, Lakin.

Good one. Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:10

I George Clooney'd myself, and it really felt good!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:13

Suspect Is that what I think it means, mel?????
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:15

Well, we're on the same wave length most of the time, so it probably does Lakin!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:27

I got another one.....

Two Girlfriends talking:
"Yeah, he George Clooneyed me and now I'll get sued if I talk about him!"
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 12 Oct 2012, 21:03

I love your answers ladies, but it's not exactly what I was thinking but well, Mel came close. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 12 Oct 2012, 21:06

cindigirl wrote:I'm not very creative but without saying something riske', we all know what we'd like to do to George.

We are two, there are Also I
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 12 Oct 2012, 22:34

telling/making jokes
or
caring for others
or
smile/laugh with joy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 13 Oct 2012, 06:54

I George Clooney´d her = I dumped her (classic material?)

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 13 Oct 2012, 18:25

I George Clooney'd my dress

(bought it, wore it, gave it away to charity in a couple of months)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 13 Oct 2012, 19:41

And I think we have a winner there, Lorna!! Although I was rather fond of Lakin's suggestion too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down