I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Does George Clooney fly private or commercial flights?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does George Clooney fly private or commercial flights?

Post by globalchick on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:55

The Daily Mail has all the latest New York pics today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2214903/Stacy-Keibler-George-Clooney-coordinate-clothes-step-matching-denim-navy-sweaters.html#comments

What I find odd is that George almost always flies via private jet. I think he's gone commercial on this particular flight on purpose. He knows he's been highly visible over the last few days especially at the Obama function and in order to avoid being labelled part of the rich Hollywood elite who support Obama he's deliberately flown commercial and created this photo of him carrying his suitbag knowing the paparazzi would shoot him as he exited the airport. As if he didn't have minions who could have carried it - the same ones who carried his suitcases which aren't even visible in these pictures.

Because most of the time nowadays Clooney flies by private jet despite his claimed environmentalism as anyone who follows him knows.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 14:23

I'm not going to take the time to hunt them up but I love airport pics of George and he is usually carrying his own suitbag. That's not anything unusual. He does fly private most of the time, but I think he's done many of the LA to NY commercial flights. And I think he's smarter than to think that a few pics of him flying commercial makes him less Hollywood elite.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Does George Clooney fly private or commercial flights?

Post by lelacorb on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 15:08

globalchick wrote:The Daily Mail has all the latest New York pics today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2214903/Stacy-Keibler-George-Clooney-coordinate-clothes-step-matching-denim-navy-sweaters.html#comments

What I find odd is that George almost always flies via private jet. I think he's gone commercial on this particular flight on purpose. He knows he's been highly visible over the last few days especially at the Obama function and in order to avoid being labelled part of the rich Hollywood elite who support Obama he's deliberately flown commercial and created this photo of him carrying his suitbag knowing the paparazzi would shoot him as he exited the airport. As if he didn't have minions who could have carried it - the same ones who carried his suitcases which aren't even visible in these pictures.

Because most of the time nowadays Clooney flies by private jet despite his claimed environmentalism as anyone who follows him knows.

George flying on a private jet only sometimes and when the path is not as long-range Los Angeles / Cabo or London / Lugano and Milan / Rome. In Italy has always come with a scheduled flight landing at Malpensa. When photographed in queue at passport control at airports takes scheduled passengers on private flights do not line up with the other passengers!
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum