George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago

+17
lovelylois
it's me
amaretti
cindigirl
Maggy
The next mrs clooney
Best in Category
theminis
EEOsandy
lelacorb
party animal - not!
silly girl
Katiedot
Joanna
barla
laetval
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago

Post by it's me Sun 07 Oct 2012, 14:29

good JO!
we need a vid!

and yes, rolling eyes bec today it will be more.... difficult
in some way
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney, Stachy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber out for dinner at Spago

Post by lovelylois Sun 07 Oct 2012, 14:30

So I notice Stacy and Cindy are wearing the same outfits at the Porcelanosa party. So they must have had an afternoon cocktail party and then the four of them went out to dinner. A day filled of photo opps for Stacy. I guess they are trying to cram in 48 hours together.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Oct 2012, 16:12

Best in Category wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
it's me wrote:flashes
into eyes

nothing more
IMO

Flashes in the eye does not take away the visual balance, the equilibrium is given by the brain when he's sober!

Yeah right, flashes my ass! What a surprise, he is not used to it. One looses a balance for less. Basketball

Sorry have to disagree with you. Dark to semi dark restaurant - walk out to hundreds of bright flashes in a dark night. Have you ever been in that situation or close enough to see it? I have and it is difficult to see where you are going.

But even if he did have something to drink I'm with Katiedot - so what? He's not driving - he has someone driving him. Big deal. Not like he was going to meet President Obama - he was going home.

Lighten up.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Oct 2012, 16:19

I know everyone is talking about whether he was drunk or not (if he was then he's entitled to be) but the only really incriminating photo is the one from Daily Mail posted here yesterday where he seems to have to be steadied by his bodyguard or handler. Other than that it could be just from the flash of the photos.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 07 Oct 2012, 16:48

I think the term "drunk" is variable. George looked more "tipsy" to me than"drunk." "Drunk" was a certain country singer who was recently found intoxicated and naked in the middle of the road. Now that's a "drunk" story. As long as George doesn't show his ass (figuratively or literally - and even I don't want to see his "drunk" ass) no harm/no foul.

Moving on from the drunk talk, George's behavior towards Stacy is very different from the last couple of photos when they were in Italy. I remember one particular set of photos where he walked out of the restaurant in front of her and got in the car without her. Some here said he was leading to "protect" her from the photogs, but there were way more photogs at Spagos than the Italian restaurant. I think they did have an issue in Italy and that's the reason for the long break. Perhaps they reconciled and perhaps she got her wishes and "officially" moved in with George. Just speculating, but the length of that break and their behavior during the break was strange. I wonder whether she will tweet a pic of her and/or Einstein in their Raven's jerseys at George's (their) house today or if she'll join George on the LA speaking rounds with Pres. Obama?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 07 Oct 2012, 18:33

LornaDoone wrote:
Best in Category wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
it's me wrote:flashes
into eyes

nothing more
IMO

Flashes in the eye does not take away the visual balance, the equilibrium is given by the brain when he's sober!

Yeah right, flashes my ass! What a surprise, he is not used to it. One looses a balance for less. Basketball

Sorry have to disagree with you. Dark to semi dark restaurant - walk out to hundreds of bright flashes in a dark night. Have you ever been in that situation or close enough to see it? I have and it is difficult to see where you are going.

But even if he did have something to drink I'm with Katiedot - so what? He's not driving - he has someone driving him. Big deal. Not like he was going to meet President Obama - he was going home.

Lighten up.

Hey I'm very relaxed but I would be if I had to leave the restaurant with my drunk man does not stand I believe that this should happen I would be very embarrassed as well as angry but it may be that you do this please!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 07 Oct 2012, 18:36

I don't think he looks drunk.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 07 Oct 2012, 19:17

Good God, I was joking earlier! pig

It doesn´t make a difference either way - but if he was really drunk they should have used the back door or something... and now I am not joking. silent

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 28 Oct 2012, 19:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 28 Oct 2012, 19:39

Not drunk. Have to say you really can't tell anything based on still photos. You blink or stuble from all the flashes and you're labeled drunk. I realize they live a great life but I would not want their lifestyle. God, I don't know how they stand being followed everywhere they go!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Oct 2012, 19:41

In this video it was the lights flashing, and I believe that's why he got a "helping hand". He couldn't freakin' see!!!!!!!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 28 Oct 2012, 19:51

Yes Mel and that's why he put his hand up above his face
to shield his eyes.
It must be a pain all those lights flashing from the cameras.

Did you hear him say something to Stacy before
he closed her car door ? It sounded like "watch your toes"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Oct 2012, 19:59

I think he does say that!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 31 Oct 2012, 04:15

He looked just fine to me. I'd have tripped and fallen on my butt with all of those flashbulbs going off!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2