George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours

+3
Joanna
Best in Category
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours Empty Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours

Post by Katiedot Fri 05 Oct 2012, 12:16

It's a bit of a re-hash, but there you go, that's what's come up in today's searches:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumors

By Girls Talkin Smack, Thu, October 04, 2012

When your a guy in Hollywood, perhaps one who has had a single period, the gay rumors always start to swirl in the media – these 5 celebrities have addressed how they feel about the rumors that surround their sexuality. Some have simply denied that they’re gay but say they don’t have anything against it, while others refuse to comment on their sexuality because they believe it would be offensive to make being gay into something that has to be shamefully denied. Stars such as George Clooney and Zac Efron refuse to comment and don’t take any notice of the annoying rumors with the attitude that their sexuality shouldn’t matter to anyone else but themselves.

George Clooney
George refuses to say he isn’t gay because he doesn’t want to make it sound like it’s a negative thing he must deny: “I think it’s funny, but the last thing you’ll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, “These are lies!” That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community. I’m not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I’m very happy in it.Who does it hurt if someone thinks I’m gay? I’ll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don’t give a sh*t.”

Zac Efron
Zac finds the gay rumors flattering and doesn’t feel as though he needs to address them: ”It’s very flattering. After ‘High School Musical’ and ‘Hairspray’. I’ve always felt embraced by the gay community, and I feel incredibly grateful. I don’t like to live in fear about things like rumours and backlash to begin with – that’s the way I was raised – but I just can’t see what’s so wrong about being gay.”

Wentworth Miller
Wentworth admits that he isn’t gay, but doesn’t mind if people want to think of him as such: “No, I’m not gay. I know these rumours are out there…I’m cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy. Certain people are going to have certain fantasies. If someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man or one of each, that’s cool with me as long as you keep watching the show.”

Vin Diesel
Vin won’t comment on the rumors because he prefers to stay quiet on the topic like many other famous actors before him: “I’m not gonna put it out there on a magazine cover like some other actors. I come from the Harrison Ford, Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro code of silence.”

Kellan Lutz
Kellan knows there are rumors but doesn’t let them effect him: “I don’t Google myself, but I’ve heard that people think I’m gay. I’ve heard it all. See, I don’t really go after girls. Most of the girlfriends I’ve had have come after me. So it’s really funny when girls get offended because I don’t hit on them. They’ll transform their insecurity into, ‘Oh, that makes sense, because I heard you’re into guys and have a boyfriend.’ I’m like, ‘Seriously? That’s your tactic to get me to like you?’ There will always be rumours, but I know who I am.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours Empty Re: Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours

Post by Best in Category Sat 06 Oct 2012, 07:11

When was this list made? Strange how miller is denying his gay. Many years ago he had openly a boyfriend.

I don´t know those others.

And when it comes to GC-- he is. I mean he really is or this "strategy" his publicist is pushing through is making him look like one. And he is doing pretty good job there too. Shocked

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours Empty Re: Zac Efron, George Clooney, and More Talk About Gay Rumours

Post by Joanna Sat 06 Oct 2012, 10:36

I disagree with you bic....regarding your last para.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 06 Oct 2012, 11:32

I agree with you BIC. First I did not think, but everytime I see him out I think more and more. However, even if he is gay is not important for me

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 06 Oct 2012, 15:48

Lux: it is not important to me either. But I do not represent the rest of the folks.

In his boots I would not tell if I was. He is good looking, he is hot and he has aged well. Men and women still find him appealing - so it´s good.

Hope he finds new ways to handle his "private" life in public. Without sabotaging no longer his name.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 06 Oct 2012, 17:14

I don't think he's gay, but I can see how others come to that conclusion.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 06 Oct 2012, 17:24

Katiedot wrote:I don't think he's gay, but I can see how others come to that conclusion.

I don't believe he's gay either. I used to think he was because he is always so nice and yes, sensitive and caring to family and friends. He's not like your average guy - no offense meant to any blokes reading.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sat 22 Mar 2014, 10:52

Wentworth Miller
Wentworth admits that he isn’t gay, but doesn’t mind if people want to think of him as such: “No, I’m not gay. I know these rumours are out there…I’m cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy. Certain people are going to have certain fantasies. If someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man or one of each, that’s cool with me as long as you keep watching the show.”
Hey, Miller has just come out...my first gut feelings for him were that he's obviously gay. He shows cautious and strained love scenes in the show. No girlfriend at all for many years.
So only ture gay actors deny the fact? Just like Hugh Jackman?
Back to the thread, I believe George's answer shows he isn't gay so has no need to deny the rumors.

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 23 Mar 2014, 03:58; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 22 Mar 2014, 21:21

I think his dating Amal could go a ways to dispelling the gay rumors. His other girlfriends (for the most part) could have been said to be with him to further their careers - contract arm-candy to reap the benefits of exposure. But Amal has no professional reason to be with him. If anything, the association could hurt her career. I never believed he was gay, and I think their relationship helps prove it. She's always smiling! Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 23 Mar 2014, 04:06

In the UK Esquire interview, the author said he thought George was gay before having met him in person; then he changed his mind: And there was me thinking he was gay.The honest answer: I’ve no idea, but it seems highly unlikely.

Another reason for this LizzyNY:
My hates 

The gym. There are people who go to a gym and burn off what they want to in 30 minutes – fine for them. Frenetic gym activity isn't for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NO GAY HATES THE GYM Razz
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 23 Mar 2014, 04:21

Sevens - You really made me laugh! I have some gay friends who've never even seen the inside of a gym and would rather die than exercise, but that's just them. I will never believe George is gay - whether he likes the gym or not. Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 23 Mar 2014, 16:20

Last question,why would they let George sleep with a man aka my favorite Jon Stewart on the same bed at Oscars, then even let him kiss the host in 2012?
I also wish George could play a gay role in the future, but the Oscar scenes just seemed bizarre to me. They had to do this and George said yes?What an honor! Romors wouldn't matter anymore. Just say:everyone -man or woman-loves George Clooney.

Last edited by Sevens on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 01:08; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 23 Mar 2014, 16:41

Sevens - They din't have to say it - we already know it!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 23 Mar 2014, 16:43

PS - "don't" - I can't type today. Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down