George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say

+23
Lighterside
melbert
theminis
lelacorb
NotAvailable
fluffy
LornaDoone
Missa
bamboochacha
Maggy
cindigirl
m4rose
Bidbod
Best in Category
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
lovelylois
EEOsandy
noodle
party animal - not!
Katiedot
silly girl
laetval
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say

Post by laetval Tue 02 Oct 2012, 12:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Serial Hollywood heartbreaker George Clooney may soon be up for grabs.

Confidenti@l has learned exclusively that lovebirds Stacy Keibler and Clooney’s rocky relationship is almost kaput.

The couple who’ve been hot and heavy for more than a year are still dating, sort of, but it’s anyone’s guess how much longer they will last.

An eyewitness who saw Keibler at a recent cooking event tells Confidenti@l that “she was acting really nervous and refused to talk about George.”

After another function last week, a well-placed spy blabbed, Keibler was tearful about the situation. Stricken with grief, Keibler was seen breaking down on and off throughout the day and needed to be consoled by her handler. The source also says she kept checking her phone for texts or calls from Clooney.

“They’re barely talking,” another snitch reveals. “She is worried that he may break up with her any day now.”

Even though Keibler denied reports they had broken up last month, the former WWE diva attended New York City Fashion Week sans Clooney, and the two have spent a significant amount of time apart.

Keibler, 32, has been in New York City for weeks, while Clooney, 51, has been crashing in Bartlesville, Okla., while filming “August: Osage County” with Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep and Juliette Lewis. Clooney is also the film’s producer.

“George is being really distant and pulling away from her,” says our source. “She wakes up every morning and doesn’t know what’s going to happen.”

We hear the bodacious blond — who recently was signed to host the Lifetime Channel’s new competition series “Supermarket Superstars” — is nervous that on-screen opportunities will dry up if she and the superstar split.

“She’s well aware that she needs to get as much work as possible right now,” says the insider. “She’s working as much as she can.”

Meanwhile, Clooney has been cool and collected on set and palling around with his A-list castmates.

“He hasn’t said much about Stacy” and “has been focused on the film,” according to a movie-set source in Oklahoma.

Clooney will be honored at Oct. 20’s Carousel of Hope charity fete in Beverly Hills. We’re wondering if he’ll RSVP with a plus one.

Spokespersons for Keibler and Clooney couldn’t be reached for comment.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say

Post by silly girl Tue 02 Oct 2012, 12:20

Thanks for posting Laetval....I saw this early this morning but hesitated posting because the last time I did the denial came out seconds later. We shall see if it is true. The Daily News can be reliable in news but not sure about their gossip. They are usually considered a bit better than the NY Post....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are nearing a complete break, insiders say

Post by Katiedot Tue 02 Oct 2012, 12:26

You can always post stories silly girl. Doesn't matter if it gets denied or if we later find out it was wrong. You aren't responsible for what the media say.

So, here we go. I have a feeling this isn't going to be denied (go ahead, Stan, prove me wrong!) and it's just a matter of time. I wonder if they'll make an announcement, as he did with Elisabetta, or if he just goes for a long period of not being seen with Stacy which seems to be his usual MO?

It reminds me of the stories of his breakup with Lisa Snowdon. She was seen in tears at the Cannes film festival.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 02 Oct 2012, 12:57

So the thirty-third birthday is coming up...........

Interesting facebook comment from the mother of the little boy photographed with SK ar Ravens. Said she hoped George wasn't too jealous...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 02 Oct 2012, 13:16

Oh, and the little boy's mother is an editorial researcher for the New York Post...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Oct 2012, 13:35

Do I hear the old 'drifting apart because of work' coming closer and closer. Just my opinion but I don't think it will be denied unless he wants her to attend the Hope event with him. Maybe that's why he denied so quickly a few weeks ago...the drifting apart is what he planned and he needed more time to make it look believable.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Oct 2012, 13:38

Even with Elisabetta didn't we hear those ' he's ready to move on, he's tired of the relationship' rumors, reported to be from his friends, before the final split?

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 02 Oct 2012, 13:40

Can anybody remember GC saying in an interview that there was one girlfriend he tried to get back, and what an awful time that was, or was that his wife?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 02 Oct 2012, 13:52

It was in the Daily Mail in February 2012, Party Animal Not:

"He said he’d been ditched ‘and left for someone; all those things. And it was sometimes a surprise, and sometimes you saw it coming. The most painful was when I kept trying to get (one woman) back. But we all make dumb mistakes."

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 02 Oct 2012, 14:39

Well you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this one out. Somebody from COH could have written that article. It has been pretty obvious that they have not been photographed together and she seems to be hiding out in New York mostly and not LA. Although, New York, if you are a celeb, is not really a place to hide out. I don't believe she is really that upset about it. She is nervous about mentioning George because they have broken up and she is still trying to use his name to get her so called career moving and get her through some closed doors. She knew this day would be coming. I am sure they even talked about it. Her birthday is coming up, Remember Cabo and how she is in heaven from last year, So we will see if they are together for her birthday and that awards show. It might all be for show.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 02 Oct 2012, 14:57

I think they have already broken up, not almost broken up. Dont think we will get a denial and we may see this picked up by more publications which will then be followed by the confirmation and request for privacy during this difficult time. Funny that they say Stacy is worried about the jobs drying up if its over between them, so she's not worried about loosing someone she loves just the opportunities he can create???
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 02 Oct 2012, 15:11

On August 18 she re-tweeted: "Don't settle for a relationship that won't let you be yourself." Two days later (Aug. 20) she tweeted about being in Mykonos. She and George have not been photographed together since. I think it was over then or it was at least the beginning of the end.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 02 Oct 2012, 15:15

I am so hesitant to say anything because we have been burned before.

It is weird that the quote is she is worried about work....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Oct 2012, 15:31

She certainly looked happy in Greece.
No matter who a relationship is with, a lover or a friend,
it can never feel right if either one can't be themselves.
So then a parting of the ways is inevitable because we all need to accepted as we are. I'm speaking from experience.

As the Bard wrote......"To thine own self be true" Coolio

That "quote" could be just made up though couldn't it silly girl ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 02 Oct 2012, 15:35

What a Via Dolorosa! I am starting to feel sorry for her...

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Oct 2012, 16:06

ok this is a far out theory and I'm not saying I even believe it, just playing with it. She DID look so happy in Greece, and it was just a couple of days after that tweet. Could they have gotten in an argument about what she could and couldn't do (dwts, the way she dressed, the people she spent time with, and how she was allowed to act around them etc.) and in the heat of anger she stood up to him and said no I'm going to be who I am? And we see the results. I could see in anger and defiance her having a great time in Greece, and then slowly as the anger dies down realizing what she is losing. I don't mean the man, I just don't think she was in love with him. I mean the opportunities and doors that it opened for her.
Just a theory I'm playing with. I still think she would have liked to do dwts and might have been told no. That could have caused some anger and resentment that just grew and grew until she was momentarily threw caution to the wind and exploded.

Last edited by noodle on Tue 02 Oct 2012, 16:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Tue 02 Oct 2012, 16:34

I don't think he was ever in love with her either. I think even Como was bonus time for her and that is why she 'worked' it so hard. It was like she couldn't believe she had made it that far. Too much try hard for me. She is probably stunned he hasn't phoned. She thought he would treat her differently.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 02 Oct 2012, 16:44

The story is running wild all over twitter. If we dont hear a denial by the end of the day I'm thinking it's a done deal.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 02 Oct 2012, 16:56

How soon after the The Sun article was the denial issued? It seemed really quick......it does seem to be spreading....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 02 Oct 2012, 16:57

Kaiser's (Celebitchy) take on the situation...

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler ‘are barely talking’, will break up soon, insiders say

For the past month or so. I’ve kept quiet tabs on George Clooney and Stacy Keibler, and how it seemed like they were spending more and more time apart after a summer of togetherness in Italy. Despite tabloid reports claiming that Clooney had finally found “the one” and that he was seconds away from proposing, I chose to believe that you can’t teach an old dog new tricks, meaning that Clooney will never “change”. So this idea that Clooney would eventually throw Stacy over has been percolating (for me) for a while. Adding to the feeling? Stacy was ballsy/stupid enough to do a photo-op for engagement rings and then watch Vera Wang’s wedding gown runway show. And now the New York Daily News has a really interesting story about the messy state of Stacy and George’s relationship:

Serial Hollywood heartbreaker George Clooney may soon be up for grabs. Confidenti@l has learned exclusively that lovebirds Stacy Keibler and Clooney’s rocky relationship is almost kaput. The couple who’ve been hot and heavy for more than a year are still dating, sort of, but it’s anyone’s guess how much longer they will last.

An eyewitness who saw Keibler at a recent cooking event tells Confidenti@l that “she was acting really nervous and refused to talk about George.” After another function last week, a well-placed spy blabbed, Keibler was tearful about the situation. Stricken with grief, Keibler was seen breaking down on and off throughout the day and needed to be consoled by her handler. The source also says she kept checking her phone for texts or calls from Clooney.

“They’re barely talking,” another snitch reveals. “She is worried that he may break up with her any day now.”

Even though Keibler denied reports they had broken up last month, the former WWE diva attended New York City Fashion Week sans Clooney, and the two have spent a significant amount of time apart.

Keibler, 32, has been in New York City for weeks, while Clooney, 51, has been crashing in Bartlesville, Okla., while filming “August: Osage County” with Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep and Juliette Lewis. Clooney is also the film’s producer.

“George is being really distant and pulling away from her,” says our source. “She wakes up every morning and doesn’t know what’s going to happen.”

We hear the bodacious blond — who recently was signed to host the Lifetime Channel’s new competition series “Supermarket Superstars” — is nervous that on-screen opportunities will dry up if she and the superstar split.

“She’s well aware that she needs to get as much work as possible right now,” says the insider. “She’s working as much as she can.”

Meanwhile, Clooney has been cool and collected on set and palling around with his A-list castmates.

“He hasn’t said much about Stacy” and “has been focused on the film,” according to a movie-set source in Oklahoma.

Clooney will be honored at Oct. 20’s Carousel of Hope charity fete in Beverly Hills. We’re wondering if he’ll RSVP with a plus one. Spokespersons for Keibler and Clooney couldn’t be reached for comment.

[From NYDN]

Last month, there were breakup rumors too –they originated in The Sun UK, and George’s rep shut them down pretty fast. I wonder if this current round of rumors will percolate for a few more hours and then we’ll get another denial? Or maybe Clooney’s rep won’t say a word, and then we’ll know for sure. Poor Stacy. She’s going to have to check into The Lonely Ho Hotel after all. Sarah Larson and Elisabetta Canalis are probably chuckling to themselves right now.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 02 Oct 2012, 17:25

Is this weird? Or is it me? The guy asks her to Italy for three months, asks her parents to Italy - with his parents! -there are amazing dinners with friends, his cousin, other A listers, endless pix, endless boat rides, a trip to Venice. The level of apparent jolliness seemed to reach new dimensions of cosiness.

Two months later............Control is the name of the game, methinks

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Oct 2012, 17:31

OR...could just be that he's away working and the rumour-mill
is grinding merrily away ad infinitum ??

Maybe he's met his match in Stacy and she won't change.....
even for GTC ?

Time will tell of course.... LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Oct 2012, 17:47

I sorta suspect it goes back to the old 'when the girl gets to confident' problem. From things I've read I think he treats each of them like they are the best thing that ever happened to him. You know, it's never been this wonderful with anyone else. He likes to be attentive to peoples needs, the good host, that sort of thing. And Stacy played the game really well for a long time. She was easy going, undemanding, fun,fun,fun. And he must be really good at it because somewhere down the road they all start to believe it. And then they get too confident (think our house, engagement rings, wedding shows). I think when they start playing games and taking what he gives for granted, that's the beginning of the end for him.

That's my second theory of the morning.lol

Last edited by noodle on Tue 02 Oct 2012, 17:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling again)

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 02 Oct 2012, 17:53

Seems to me the GF's need to listen to Kenny Rogers song the gambler before getting involved with GC........"you have to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, no when to run.....you don't count your money while sittin at the table, there'll be time enough for countin when the deal is done."

Bottomline is, each and every one of them took a gamble on GC and some knew how to bluff longer than others. He's a shrewd one, Mr. Grinch.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 02 Oct 2012, 18:02

Joanna wrote:OR...could just be that he's away working and the rumour-mill is grinding merrily away ad infinitum ??

This sounds like the best explanation to me!!!! Thumbs up!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Tue 02 Oct 2012, 18:11

Lol! Won't it be fun if she is photographed on set like Eli, then turns up for the premiere of Argo? You never know with George! It's not over until George switches off the light and closes the door behind him on his way out. The girls, Stacy included for me in that Joanna, don't ever have a say, mores the pity.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Oct 2012, 19:38

Who knows ??
Anyone own a crystal ball ? confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:37

Gossip Cop owns a crystal ball apparently.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:40

Wonderwall has now picked up the story, so all we need is for people magazine to print it then it's a done deal Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:41

TAB: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler “Barely Talking” and “Almost Kaput”
Truth rating: 0
George Clooney new york daily news Stacy Keibler
4:22 pm, October 2nd, 2012

(New York Daily News)

George Clooney “may soon be up for grabs,” begins a piece in the New York Daily News, which claims the actor and Stacy Keibler’s “rocky relationship is almost kaput.”

According to the tab, Keibler was at an event last week looking “tearful” and “stricken with grief,” as she “kept checking her phone for texts or calls from Clooney.”

Uh, huh…

The paper then quotes a so-called “snitch” as saying, “They’re barely talking… She is worried that he may break up with her any day now.”

The Daily News tries to prove they’re “nearing a split” by pointing out that Keibler “attended New York City Fashion Week sans Clooney, and the two have spent a significant amount of time apart.”

“George is being really distant and pulling away from her,” says an alleged “source” for the newspaper, adding, “She wakes up every morning and doesn’t know what’s going to happen.”

Here’s what’s right about the Daily News story: The spelling of Keibler and Clooney’s names.

Here’s what’s wrong about the Daily News story: EVERYTHING else.

The reason Clooney wasn’t at the Fashion Week with Keibler is simple — he’s shooting August: Osage County — in Oklahoma.

Regardless, a mutual pal of Keibler and Clooney tells Gossip Cop that the Daily News article is “false,” and notes they’ll be seen together at an event this week, and more in the next few weeks.

And a second source close to the couple assures us they’re not done, and that the newspaper’s report is “laughable.”

------------------------

Guess she'll be at Argo premier.....although can't believe the denial took all day.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:42

Well, no-one has been kind about him, all day.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:47

Re GP article....Good.... Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:58

Yep. Can you imagine being together, and having all this flack flying around 24 hours of the day worrldwide? And what that does to a relationship? Very tedious, becuase you probably don't want to play the media's stupid game. You jusut want a bit of privacy

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Oct 2012, 21:59

Seems kind of lukewarm as far as denials go. No Stan denying it, just unnamed pal and source. Kind of leaves the door open after his appearances over the next few weeks are done. No one actually named and connected to him or her has denied anything.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 02 Oct 2012, 22:04

Depends where you are in the world if this statement 'took all day'. It's only 2 in the afternoon in LA

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Oct 2012, 22:26

I think someone as mature and secure as George Clooney
wouldn't actually give a Rhett Butler about all these speculations.

Especially while he's working his little cotton socks off. lol!

So if he's not bothered, why would Stacy be bothered either ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:05

pity1
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:12

The rumor started at 6am NY time....It took 11 hours for the denial to come.....so while it was only 2pm in LA it was still 11 hours from start to finish. Much more time than the first denial was. Many more outlets reporting it. I don't know what his deal is but I respectfully disagree with you Joanne....he does care what people say and they were being quite nasty....if he didn't then why didn't he just tell her to tweet a denial when it happened. He may not like twitter but it is the fastest way to get information out when needed. This whole thing could have been over before it started. Now she will be at all the premieres and the Ball plus they will probably go to Cabo for her birthday. Heck he may even need to marry her just to shut up the critics and naysayers.

(in a really bad mood not just because of this but the rain and my situation getting to me...it would have been nice to just have his movies and work to watch instead of this stupid drama).

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:15

pity1 again
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:22

hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa.

Firstly, she puts on a fake hurt/sad face whenever she wants - she had to for her fake wrestling job (doubt she's upset about him). Secondly, she has a handler.

hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:28

silly girl wrote:The rumor started at 6am NY time....It took 11 hours for the denial to come.....so while it was only 2pm in LA it was still 11 hours from start to finish. Much more time than the first denial was. Many more outlets reporting it. I don't know what his deal is but I respectfully disagree with you Joanne....he does care what people say and they were being quite nasty....if he didn't then why didn't he just tell her to tweet a denial when it happened. He may not like twitter but it is the fastest way to get information out when needed. This whole thing could have been over before it started. Now she will be at all the premieres and the Ball plus they will probably go to Cabo for her birthday. Heck he may even need to marry her just to shut up the critics and naysayers.

(in a really bad mood not just because of this but the rain and my situation getting to me...it would have been nice to just have his movies and work to watch instead of this stupid drama).

It wasnt an official denial from either of their reps and the reps have been unavailable for comment. To me this is not a real denial. We need to hear from Stan for it to be official. I'm still putting money on the fact that its over.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:52

The next mrs clooney wrote:
silly girl wrote:The rumor started at 6am NY time....It took 11 hours for the denial to come.....so while it was only 2pm in LA it was still 11 hours from start to finish. Much more time than the first denial was. Many more outlets reporting it. I don't know what his deal is but I respectfully disagree with you Joanne....he does care what people say and they were being quite nasty....if he didn't then why didn't he just tell her to tweet a denial when it happened. He may not like twitter but it is the fastest way to get information out when needed. This whole thing could have been over before it started. Now she will be at all the premieres and the Ball plus they will probably go to Cabo for her birthday. Heck he may even need to marry her just to shut up the critics and naysayers.

It wasnt an official denial from either of their reps and the reps have been unavailable for comment. To me this is not a real denial. We need to hear from Stan for it to be official. I'm still putting money on the fact that its over.

Yep. As we discussed during the last round of break up rumors, Gossip Cop had "sources" denying the Eli break up a week before it happened. Stan jumped all over the last one; why not this time?

I've been thinking it's awfully odd that he's been in Oklahoma all this time. He's produced a bunch of films; I don't remember him ever being this "hands-on" before. With that director and that cast, it's not like they're a bunch of newbies who need handholding. Wonder if it's to set up the "spending too much time apart because of work" storyline.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 03 Oct 2012, 01:03

silly girl...sorry you're having a bad day.... flower

Maybe watch a nice DVD to get lost in ? That's what I do to take my mind off things.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 03 Oct 2012, 05:00

they're on, they're off, they're on, they're off, Stan denies, nobody denies, a friend says this, a source says that... they're seen together at an event, they're not papped anywhere for a while. Will he, won't he?

Aw go on! I'll bet they'll show up together at the Gala and smile and laugh and have a great time.

George is doing what he always does when he filming -- he focuses on that only. Stacy's keeping herself busy.

JMO

But just to be devil's advocate - if he does show up solo to the gala that's when the rumor mill will really hit high gear.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 03 Oct 2012, 05:01

Damn, it got denied? Was not expecting that.

Oh well, looks like this is going the Elisabetta route: we see less and less and lessssssssss of them together (she was practically invisible the last 6 months) and then pffft! It's all over.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 03 Oct 2012, 05:10

Katiedot wrote:Damn, it got denied? Was not expecting that.

Oh well, looks like this is going the Elisabetta route: we see less and less and lessssssssss of them together (she was practically invisible the last 6 months) and then pffft! It's all over.

Oh please let's pray it isn't that......I can't take another year of this particular relationship. I'm sure Stacy is a nice person yada yada but she just bugs for some unknown reason. I realize this is just my opinion but there is just something about her.......you know how you just get a feeling about someone and you can't quite pin point it? THAT's how I feel about her. Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 03 Oct 2012, 07:59

m4rose wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Damn, it got denied? Was not expecting that.

Oh please let's pray it isn't that......I can't take another year of this particular relationship. I'm sure Stacy is a nice person yada yada but she just bugs for some unknown reason. I realize this is just my opinion but there is just something about her.......you know how you just get a feeling about someone and you can't quite pin point it? THAT's how I feel about her. Rolling Eyes

I understand m4rose! Another year! horsepoop

I can´t take it either (I am joking, of course I can, no problemo Razz )and I got to know about this just on july 7 th, at my friends party. Somebody was talking about movies stars and mentioned how Julia Roberts is married to GC, that they got married somewhere in Italy and have two kids. Others were guessing other names, but then my friend googled it and found this page (open house) and pictures of these two. I almost fell from the chair...

For heaven´s sake I hope he is EXTREMELY busy and forgets to deny this one!!! cheers

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 03 Oct 2012, 08:45

While it's nice to know that our Gee will be "free" again, I can't help but worry about who the new person will be. I sooooo don't want them to make a fool out of Georgie, he has so much at stake now he's getting older, and if he wants to make it as a director, he has to have an epiphany really soon! Just be celebate or at least keep the 1-nite-ers "out of sight"!! hidingbehindsofa
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 03 Oct 2012, 09:31

Well, don't want to start a rumor really, but noticed something in a comment to the concert statement. Look at the first few comments and notice what Dawn DeLucia had to say. Woman isn't a celeb, but it sounds like he is seeing this one since at least the 11th of Sept, prolly before. May be the reason he's there so much? He went straight back Monday and started being at the filming site right away, as a producer? "Dawn DeLucia My honey! Wish I could say that I told him to go, but that would be a lie! I had to stay back at the hotel and wait for him to get back! Hahaha
‎Monday‎ at ‎3:46pm‎ via mobile " comment... Shocked (Think maybe shes one of the blabber types, unless she gets the ole "STFU if you wanna play Clooney ballgame")
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 03 Oct 2012, 10:15

What concert statement Joanie? What comments? Can you give us a link to what you're talking about? Thanks!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next