George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005

+40
traone
theminis
Lakin460
watching
The next mrs clooney
amaretti
janieb
Missa
OofOof
LornaDoone
silly girl
lovelylois
pandabear
Maggy
Cinderella
Joanna
lelacorb
pattygirl
annemarie
fluffy
hathaross
iamnoone
cindigirl
Lighterside
Atalante
bellybaby
blubelle
it's me
PigLove
playfuldeb
lolo"layla"
sisieq
melbert
Dexterdidit
ManhattanMaven
Merlin
lucy
Katiedot
Admin
44 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005

Post by melbert Mon 18 Jul 2011, 18:57

"Yep. Before she dated George she went out with another actor - Gary Dourdan (sp?) or something like that "

Actually Katie, Lisa and Gary dated around 2002-2004, inbetween her times with George.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lisa Snowden - girlfriend 2000 and 2005

Post by sisieq Mon 18 Jul 2011, 21:23

Lisa Snowdown says she has trouble meeting potential suitors but she's fine with it Posing in a halterneck white one-piece bikini Lisa told the magazine that she rarely goes out because of her job
Than get another job and shut up already!! tongue

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2011, 21:34

sisieq wrote:
Lisa Snowdown says she has trouble meeting potential suitors but she's fine with it Posing in a halterneck white one-piece bikini Lisa told the magazine that she rarely goes out because of her job
lol!

Great thought, maybe she wants to be the girlfriend of __________ again?! Love2

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 18 Jul 2011, 23:20

LouisLane wrote:
sisieq wrote:
lol!

Great thought, maybe she wants to be the girlfriend of __________ again?! Love2
I agree with all of you - she is DEF advertising. She just thinks others are not smart enought to figure it out. And, the way she is acting now dropping hints, IMHO, proves she hasn't changed. IMHO, the more one says "not" the more one means the opposite. (hope that makes sense).

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2011, 23:32

NOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 19 Jul 2011, 01:14

Lisa would go back to George in a flash she loves the attention. She has dated so she can make time when she needs too. Lisa has done this before last time it was her computer got stolen and she had pics in it of her and George and how she was single etc. She showed up in Amsterdam and round 2 of the Lisa and George show started but this time she got to walk the red carpets etc. He got sick of her pretty quickly though so I think she may be out of luck for a round 3.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:51

Here's the interview in Hello mag [and before we all roll our eyes, this is Betty's future. Lisa and George broke up six years ago and yet that's all the media ever want to talk about]:

From Hello! online version

Only in HELLO!: George Clooney's ex Lisa Snowdon tells why she's happy being single

18 JULY 2011

After recently splitting from Cardiff City footballer Jay Bothroyd, Lisa Snowdon told HELLO! that she went on a "healing, boosting" holiday in the Turks and Caicos by herself.

Speaking exclusively to the magazine, she insists that it's hard for her to meet men due to her unsocial working hours as co-host of Capital FM.

"I don’t go anywhere," she said. "I go to the supermarket. I go to work. So there aren't many opportunities to meet people.

"Unless you're kind of bonding over the deli counter, it’s not going to happen."

Her ex-boyfriend, George Clooney, also recently became single again, and a bookmaker has offered odds on them getting back together.

"We're friends," she said. "I got back with George a couple of times, and have also got back with other exes, because sometimes I've felt like it's a safer place to go.

"But you do have to realise you split for a reason."

She's not sure he will marry again. "I can't really speak on his behalf," she says.

"But my feeling is that he did get married, he did try it and it didn't work, so maybe he won't do it again."

Lisa, in turn, is happy with her "very single" status. "I don't feel like my life is incomplete," she says.

"I don't feel like a man defines who I am. I'm not lonely. I have great friends and I'm really close to my family."

Lisa, who turns 40 in January, adds: "I love children but I'm not sure that's for me anymore."

She says that her recent holiday on the island of Parrot Cay, where Bruce Willis and Christie Brinkely own homes, was rejuventating.

"I have never felt as good as when I was in Parrot Cay," she said.

Modelling a swimsuit and bikini in the exclusive HELLO! photoshoot, she says that her enviable figure is "due to maintenance" as she follows a healthy diet and goes to the gym three times a week.

When asked about her views on Botox and cosmetic surgery, she says. "I'm not quite ready to do it but never say never."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 19 Jul 2011, 13:11

How can she be 40 in January when she was only 35 two years ago LOL
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 19 Jul 2011, 13:14

Lisa always had a time machine with her age she went down with her birthdays instead of up like most people it seemed. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 19 Jul 2011, 13:37

Well if she is going to be 40 and knows she wont be changing her work hours in the near future it may explain her attitude about children. But I'd bet if she met a man that had a good income and she was attracted to and he wanted marriage/kids she change her mind.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2011, 14:09

Merlin wrote:How can she be 40 in January when she was only 35 two years ago LOL

10 out of 10

I\'ve got an idea2 Yes well, I can top that! I turned 21 today! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 19 Jul 2011, 15:03

Happy Birthday!
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2011, 16:07

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 19 Jul 2011, 16:12

Hi Cinderella - I'm 21 too!!!! Well I was a (few) years ago. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Aug 2011, 19:05

It's an old article, but thought it might be of interest to anyone who wasn't around at the time. Not sure of the exact date but thinking it's early 2001.

From the Daily Mail

George and Lisa: The truthby PAUL BRACCHI, Daily Mail

This is the unlikely tale of how a girl from Loughton - the Essex suburb where Lisa Snowdon lives in a modest semi - captured the heart of one of the world's biggest movie stars.

The couple (she is now an MTV presenter; he became a global sex symbol playing the philandering Dr Doug Ross in the TV series ER) are expected to step out together at tomorrow's Oscar ceremony.
If nothing else, their flourishing romance has confounded the cynics who, when their affair first became public four months ago, predicted it would never last.

Indeed, there were reports this week - strenuously denied by Miss Snowdon's agent - that she was about to 'move in' with Clooney.
In truth, it is a rumour she had done little to discourage. Asked about her plans at a party recently, she replied: 'I love him and we may be moving in together, but not just yet because I've got my career and he's got his.'

So just who is Lisa Snowdon? To millions of people - particularly male admirers - she is the beauty who stripped to her bra and knickers for the Faberge Addiction commercial, so steamy that TV watchdogs ruled it could not be screened until after the 9pm watershed.

It is a role, it seems, she plays with consummate ease. This is the same woman who prefers 'to go commando' (sans underwear) even when fully dressed and away from the cameras, and who, according to an ex-boyfriend, is a particularly exciting - perhaps dynamic is a better description - lover.

Not surprisingly, Miss Snowdon - she was born Lisa Snawdon - is also a woman who, from an early age, displayed a ruthless determination to be famous.

Her mother Lydia, a hairdresser, was just 18, and five months pregnant, when she married insurance clerk Nigel Snawdon in 1971.
Times were hard, so relatives stepped in to help. Although her parents settled in Hertfordshire, Lisa spent much of her childhood with her grandmother in Harlow, Essex. Nevertheless, the young Lisa wanted for nothing, and her family indulged her passion for performing.

She was enrolled in every conceivable type of class - ballet, tap, disco, even Russian dancing (she once complained of dancing so much her feet bled).

One dance teacher from Maggie Cannon, a history teacher at Sir Frederic Osborn School in Lisa's home town of Welwyn Garden City, added: 'All I can remember is that when she left here, she said she wanted to be famous.'
By now the rather skinny, gangly adolescent had become a real head-turner, or as a fellow student puts it: 'She suddenly developed hips and boobs and was this gorgeous girl.'

Like so many of those currently in the media spotlight, Lisa won a scholarship to London's Italia Conti stage school.

'She always had quite a lot of boyfriends,' says one old friend of that time. 'The men she went out with were always good-looking and she never used to go out with them for long. She could definitely take her pick.

'Even when she was only 16 she was so pretty, and she always used to wear gorgeous clothes that were very trendy. Everybody used to look up to her because she was so attractive. She also had very long legs.

'She did have her tantrums, though, and seemed quite spoiled, but she was young then and everyone has strops at that age.'

However, her promising career at Italia was cut short. She left after a year and a half when a growth spurt apparently left her 'too tall and too curvy' for a stage career (she is nearly 5ft 10in).

As it turned out, it was a blessing in disguise. Shortly afterwards she was spotted by a modelling agent at London's MFI club. Within six months she was on the catwalk, fronting campaigns for fashion giants Gucci and Red or Dead.

By 1990, she was reportedly commanding £100,000 a shoot. There were raunchy TV ads for Haagen-Dazs ice cream, Special K cereal and, of course, Addiction scent. For the past five months, she has also hosted MTV UK's Select show.

Like her famous boyfriend, she has always been lucky in love. There have been a string of men, including Levi jeans 'hunk' Paul Sculfor. And a certain David Loeffler.

Loeffler, for anyone who may be unfamiliar with the name, is a rap star with American band EYC. He dated Miss Snowdon for two and a half years in the mid-Nineties. A few months ago, when Miss Snowdon's relationship with Clooney became public, Loeffler rather ungallantly gave a 'kiss and tell' interview to a newspaper.

He claimed they had sex in a car and also that they attempted to join the mile-high club (their love-making was apparently interrupted when someone knocked on the cubicle door after a queue began forming outside).

According to friends, Snowdon met Clooney on the set of a Martini advert in Spain last November.

Clooney was, by all accounts, bowled over by the sassy, down-to-earth hairdresser's daughter. So when he returned to Los Angeles, he clicked on her website.

There she is described as 'Britain's best-kept secret'. A biography gushes: 'Lisa is close to the perfect woman, blessed with a healthy 34D-24-35 figure, striking long legs, sumptuous shoulder-length, raven-black hair and angelic, hypnotising eyes which seem to vary in colour between green and hazel.'

Needless to say, the 'review' is accompanied by a racy photograph of the country's so-called 'best-kept secret'.

Clooney, who can command £10 million a movie, is said to have telephoned Miss Snowdon in Britain and booked her on to a first-class flight to LA. Shortly afterwards, the couple were spotted arriving at the Warner Brothers set to watch a recording of the TV series Friends.
'George didn't let go of Lisa's hand the whole night,' said an observer. 'They were giggling and whispering. He stroked her face and she kept kissing him on the cheek and nose.'

And the following month they were back in London - dining out at The Ivy, the capital's celebrity-packed restaurant. It was their first public appearance this side of the Atlantic.

In the time-honoured tradition, they left through the kitchen in an attempt to avoid photographers before returning to his suite at the Dorchester.

Since then, they have been flying between London, LA and New York, where Clooney has a Manhattan apartment. Certainly, nothing better sums up their contrasting personal circumstances than their homes - she with her modest semi in Loughton, while his Beverly Hills residence ('Casa de Clooney') is a sprawling mansion overlooking Los Angeles, complete with pool, tennis and basketball courts as well as a fully-fitted movie screening room.

Every Sunday, when the star is in town, he invites a group of friends over. They go for a morning bike ride, followed by a game of basketball, and then cook up a barbecue.

It was at such a gathering that Miss Snowdon was first introduced to Clooney's 'inner circle'. No doubt there will be many more such occasions.

As a Hollywood insider says: 'Lisa is absolutely breathtaking, but she also has a manner which George loves. She is totally different from the plastic, self-obsessed women who pester him. She's a challenge.'
But then what else would you expect from an Essex Girl?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 19:07

As a Hollywood insider says: 'Lisa is absolutely breathtaking, but she also has a manner which George loves. She is totally different from the plastic, self-obsessed women who pester him. She's a challenge.'
But then what else would you expect from an Essex Girl?
Is this some sort of joke? it worked for me, had to control myself to not LOL in the lab... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Aug 2011, 19:09

Yeah, I think it is. Not sure if you know, but Essex girls have a reputation for being completely slutty.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2011, 19:22

Nope, not familiar with sexual behavior in the regions/neighborhoods of England, lol! Thanks Katie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 30 Aug 2011, 00:57

Saw Shooting Stars on BBC 2, ..., one of the guests: Lisa Snowdon with a ... double chin ! king
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:07

It's kind of a rehash but it's a recent interview for those who still care:

From The Belfast Telegraph
Why Lisa Snowdon is more than just George Clooney’s ex ...

Model and radio presenter Lisa Snowdon tells Gabrielle Fagan about fighting back to health from serious illness and that romance with the Hollywood star

Lisa Snowdon looks the picture of health with sparkling green eyes and long, glossy hair framing her face, so it seems a little premature when she starts speculating about the wording for her tombstone.

But as it turns out, the model and radio presenter isn't anticipating an early demise. Instead, she's humorously accepting that her long-past romance with George Clooney is indelibly etched into the nation's memory.

The pair became an item after meeting on the set of a Martini advert in 2000 and had a five-year on-off relationship. Yet six years on it's still rare not to see her referred to as former girlfriend of the iconic heart-throb.

“Well to be honest, I do get a little bit fed up with that constant tagline,” she says with a smile and a shrug as she chats in a cafe near the Capital Radio studios in London where she presents a breakfast show with Johnny Vaughan.

“But I've accepted the fact I think I'm going to take that label to the grave with me. It might even be on my tombstone, who knows? I can't lose any sleep |over it.

“It was a long time ago now and it's weird that people still ask me about it, but everybody does.”

It must be frustrating because being movie star arm candy is definitely not what Snowdon's about. She's bubbly, smart, has a flourishing career currently modelling for Marks & Spencer, and such is the success of her partnership with Vaughan that the show has won a clutch of prestigious awards.

Originally from Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, Snowdon grew up wanting to be a dancer and attended stage school until a leading model agency spotted her dancing in a club at 19.

“My parents drummed it into me from an early age not to just get by on my looks. I'm far more flattered to be considered bright and funny than good looking,” she says.

That may partly explain an unusual youthful feistiness which enabled her to refuse to conform, early in her career, to the dictators of the fashion industry.

“I had puppy fat in my cheeks and a bust, and mine was a more healthy, sporty look. They kept saying, ‘You're not right, you need to lose weight'.

“Well, I wasn't going to be pressured into changing the way I was and damaging my health so I just refused and stuck it out.”

Her tenacity paid off and Snowdon, who was a judge and host on Britain's Next Top Model for four years from 2006, went on to feature in magazines such as Vogue and Elle.

She also garnered a legion of female fans who identified with her slender but still curvy appearance in Kellogg's Special K campaign.

“I got such lovely messages from women after that campaign I think because it showed you could have a normal, attainable body shape and be successful,” she says.

Nowadays she revels in working in radio where personality rather than appearance rules.

Snowdon took over from Denise Van Outen as Vaughan's co-presenter in 2008.

“As it's a live show there's an adrenalin rush, and it's exciting and sometimes scary. I love the pressure of reacting to whatever comes along, from news to celebrity interviews.

“There's a real chemistry with Johnny and we're great mates. He gets me, I get him and thankfully we both find each other funny!”

Snowdon's tough routine sees her on air for four hours from 6am. She believes it's essential to stick to a health-conscious regime and weekday early nights, so it was a shock when she was hospitalised with viral meningitis in November. Viral meningitis is more common and the less serious type of meningitis, as opposed to the deadly bacterial form. Sufferers usually recover after fully resting.

“It was stupid of me because I just kept working and ignoring the symptoms which were this awful headache and backache which got progressively worse.

“I take such care of my health that it never occurred to me I was seriously ill. It took me until January to fully recover,” she says.

Snowdon, who splits her time between Camden and Epping, Essex, believes her career focus as well as those antisocial hours aren't necessarily relationship-friendly. Two months ago she split from footballer Jay Bothroyd.

And at 39, she's says she's uncertain whether marriage and family will happen for her.

“To be honest, I do find it hard to meet people. Firstly, I'm really, really fussy and also I don't really go anywhere to meet people.

“Frankly, when you know your alarm clock's going off at 4.45am, it's often easier to enjoy a good book, a bath and an early night rather than get your high heels out.”

But it's the ticking of her biological clock which causes her some confusion.

“With 40 on the horizon, people sort of assume you're getting desperate about starting a family, but I'm definitely not and I'm refusing to panic about it,” she says.

“I have goddaughters, my sister Joanna's having a baby boy in October and I know I'm going to be crazy Auntie Lisa who spoils him rotten, so I have children in my life. It's just that they're not mine.”

Lisa’s life in showbiz

As a young girl she studied at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London

Afterwards she worked briefly as a dance and yoga teacher
Spotted at the age of 19 by a model agency scout and starred in both high fashion shoots and commercials

Got into the final three couples of Strictly Come Dancing’s sixth series, gaining a perfect score, but was eliminated by public vote
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Sep 2011, 13:44

Can't she say it was a long time ago and not answer? No I guess she can't because no one would want to talk to her if she didn't talk about George.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Sep 2011, 12:09

If anyone in the UK is willing to buy and scan a copy of New! magazine, Lisa entlightens us to the fact that George isn't gay!

From New! Magazine

GEORGE CLOONEY'S DEFINITELY NOT GAY!': Lisa Snowdon tells new! about growing old gracefully, being single and why gay men wish that her ex, George Clooney, wasn't such a ladies' man...
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 13 Sep 2011, 13:08

I have never thought he was gay he just does not want to get married.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 13 Sep 2011, 13:26

Me either! Lisa sure has been talking a lot lately hasn't she heard about Stacy?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 13 Sep 2011, 17:00

Katie, I'll have a look tomorrow for you!! he's in Ok a bit of VFF but not worth buying.
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Sep 2011, 08:16

Thanks Fluffy for the scans!

Full article:

First part:

Second part:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 16 Sep 2011, 17:26

Thanks, Fluffy, great article. And thanks again Katie for posting it.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 17 Sep 2011, 02:45

Thanks for that. Lisa could tell the others what to expect in the future after dating George. Her name will always be linked to his and she seems to have come to terms with that. Mind you she does love a good George story!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 17 Nov 2011, 13:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The leggy 39-year-old can barely have had room to breathe after squeezing her ample assets into the ensemble.

Lisa wore her dark hair loose over her shoulders and kept her makeup simple, letting the dress do the talking.
She accentuated her enviable pins with gold gladiator heels.

It's not wonder Lisa survived M&S advertising campaign shake-up earlier this year, which saw only Lisa and Twiggy remaining after the brand changed most of it's models.

She must have been much colder in the skimpy outfit than Abbey however, who spent last night in the United Arab Emirates to attend the grand opening of Mark Fuller's Embassy Club at the Grosvenor House hotel.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 17 Nov 2011, 13:28

Oh my God! Ugly knees of Lisa!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 17 Nov 2011, 14:28

My first thought, Lela. Especially in last pic. Needs a good slathering of body lotion on them. Yuck!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 03:25

i agree she needs some moisturizing cream for her knees but if u open the link a word for truth she look better than Abby in the dress who i guess is more than ten years younger .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 27 Nov 2011, 11:25

Aha! She was pole dancing when the modelling agency's talent scout spotted her according to this.

From The Express

LISA SNOWDON'S GEORGE CLOONEY BLUES

Lisa Snowdon's had quite enough of being known as George Clooney’s ex

Sunday November 27,2011

By Adam Helliker

THERE are many women who envy Lisa Snowdon, the model from Welwyn Garden City who had a five-year romance (of sorts) with Hollywood’s sexiest actor, but she’s had quite enough of being known as George Clooney’s ex.

“I do get fed-up with that constant tagline. I think I’m going to take that label to the grave with me, it might even be on my tombstone,” sighs leggy Lisa, whose modelling career began at 19 when she was spotted pole dancing by a talent scout.

Indeed Lisa gets particularly irritated when girls start probing about George. “They always ask me what he was like in bed. It’s usually after a few drinks have made them brave. I never tell.”

After her on-off relationship with George finally ended six years ago, Lisa struggled to forge her own identity (even being filmed having colonic irrigation “to get people talking about something other than him”).

She’s single again, after her liaison with England footballer Jay Bothroyd fizzled out and, at 39 she’s worried that she may never marry and have children.

“I find it hard to meet new people and I’m really, really fussy,” she explains.

After Gorgeous George, who can blame her?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 27 Nov 2011, 15:19

Katiedot wrote:After her on-off relationship with George finally ended six years ago, Lisa struggled to forge her own identity (even being filmed having colonic irrigation “to get people talking about something other than him”).

Sounds like Lisa's into 'cleansing' too - maybe that's the way to George's heart. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 27 Nov 2011, 18:21

Well, we know he's an ASS man! He says legs, but we KNOW it's really asses!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 27 Nov 2011, 22:45

I guess 2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 27 Nov 2011, 23:44

Maybe if Lisa just said don't mention George it could help. Eli seems to be able to get away with it. But then maybe the press won't want to talk to Lisa if she did that. She is right though she will always be known as George's ex.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 23 Jan 2012, 11:55

Here's on in the eye for all of us who thought she hadn't been able to make friends with George's celeb pals. What's next? Jennifer Aniston popping round for tea?

From Metro

Matt Damon pops into Lisa Snowdon's 40th birthday party

Lisa Snowdon celebrated her 40th birthday with a swanky bash in London but Matt Damon managed to steal the limelight from the TV star after making a surprise appearance.

The Bourne Ultimatum left guests at the party in London's Portland Place gob-smacked as he dropped in with his wife Luciana Barroso to wish Snowdown 'Happy Birthday'.

Lisa, who turns 40 on Monday, looked stunning in a red dress split to the thigh and looked delighted to see old friends Matt and Luciana.

Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Barroso at Lisa Snowdon's party (Picture: Xposurephotos.com)

The Capital FM presenter is likely to have met Damon through her ex-boyfriend George Clooney.

The couple dated for five years between 2000 to 2005 when Matt and George filmed Ocean's Eleven and Ocean's Twelve together.

Lisa told Hello last year that she was still on good terms with Clooney: 'We're friends. I got back with George a couple of times, and have also got back with other exes, because sometimes I've felt like it's a safer place to go.

'But you do have to realise you split for a reason.'

At the party, Lisa was presented with a red and black cake decorated with feathers by a topless hunk.

Other guests at the party included TOWIE star Lauren Pope, Dave Berry, Westlife's Mark Feehily and EastEnders' Sid Owen.

Snowden returned to her hotel at the end of the night with a group of friends for a small after-party.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 12:50

There are more pictures here too, including one with
Lisa, Matt & Luciana.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 23 Jan 2012, 13:48

Just scanning back up through the thread, what a coincidence that the dress that Lisa has on and the shoes as well, are an almost exact match to the coral dress, and the shoes are defo the same for Stace in her Jimmy F interview. Spoooooooky! Doesn't bode well!!! Twisted Evil
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 23 Jan 2012, 14:11

I have to say... I love the cake! Who made it? Anyone know?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 14:19

fluffy, your pc needs a colour adjustment IMO as the two dresses and shoes are nothing alike !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 23 Jan 2012, 14:25

@Joanna... I agree with Fluffy... The first thing I thought... Hmmmm... that dress looks very similar to one of Stacy's... this is getting interesting! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 14:30

Colours are different though and I believe they are a very popular style at the moment for girls with long legs ! lol!

Conspiracy theories abound headbang
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 23 Jan 2012, 15:22

@Joanna... We know who you are for so don't go off the deep end when some of us are not on your side! But... please continue hitting your head against that wall... Doesn't look like the walls moving any... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 15:51

Not off the deep end...can't swim lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 23 Jan 2012, 16:47

Jo, I did use the word "almost" which implies nearly!!! It's the lines as in horizontal and figure hugging! Just saying......
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 19:12

Ok Ok fluffy... no problemo.....Peace.

Katie did say we could argue on this forum didn't she ? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jan 2012, 03:40

Couldn't stop you if I tried.

Got to add that the red bandage dress that Lisa has on further upthread is nothing like the the coral knit dress that Stacy wore on Jimmy Fallon other than they're both short, sleeveless dresses. It's a classic shape and suits most figures.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 24 Jan 2012, 03:48

the bandage dress is not very flattering. Makes her look really short from her waist to her shoulders
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next