George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa

+26
MM
janieb
Spacey2
Best in Category
Atalante
Katiedot
fluffy
party animal - not!
blackmamba
theminis
Joanna
playfuldeb
noodle
it's me
laetval
NotAvailable
lucy
LornaDoone
melbert
amaretti
cindigirl
Maggy
Cinderella
tzizz
The next mrs clooney
silly girl
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa

Post by EEOsandy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 20:54

He and Stan are probably collaborating about what they will deny on GossipCop today
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa

Post by it's me Fri 28 Sep 2012, 21:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

biting nails??
poisson davril
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 28 Sep 2012, 21:38

Its initials not actually a name.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Sep 2012, 23:36

better hair! Very Happy Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 28 Sep 2012, 23:39

and nice package too Smile
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Sep 2012, 04:53

[post deleted]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 29 Sep 2012, 13:37

PICS :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 29 Sep 2012, 14:17

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 29 Sep 2012, 23:16

Hes really lost a lot of weight hasn't he? Almost all the women there are bigger than him now and even Grant looks bigger than him now. I wonder if he's been sick again? He seems like he might weigh down to about 150ish now.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 29 Sep 2012, 23:36

Wow, 150? Really?

Well, like they say "the smaller the more manageable in bed" hehehe

With jokes aside he looks very handsome.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 30 Sep 2012, 00:52

it's me wrote:

biting nails??
poisson davril

Yes it's me - a bad habit of his!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 30 Sep 2012, 08:40

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Sep 2012, 09:46

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 30 Sep 2012, 12:11

I like his hair that length Coolio

Last edited by Joanna on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 12:13; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 30 Sep 2012, 12:12

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Sep 2012, 13:35

yes
'hands' combed Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 30 Sep 2012, 13:59

Rolling Eyes
it's me wrote:

51, that's almost a ... fossile ... Whistle
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 30 Sep 2012, 14:46

huuuuuuuuh

hehehe

yep
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 30 Sep 2012, 17:12

51 a fossil ?? No way.
My life began again at 52 when I remarried Love3
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 30 Sep 2012, 17:30

Ah, the good old non disclosure agreement:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Sep 2012, 17:39

Atalante wrote: Rolling Eyes
it's me wrote:

51, that's almost a ... fossile ... Whistle

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 30 Sep 2012, 17:48

Joanna wrote:51 a fossil ?? No way.
My life began again at 52 when I remarried Love3
Good for you Jo.
Life is beautiful at any age when you enjoy it with the right person.

I love G's hair at that length too. HOT!!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Sep 2012, 18:00

Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 30 Sep 2012, 18:13

I'll take this with a pinch of salt:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 30 Sep 2012, 18:57

He probably had a flashback of being in Hawaii and only going 45 mph!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 30 Sep 2012, 20:53

His hair is really thick and wavy. Love his gray hair .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 30 Sep 2012, 20:56

His chest and arms look very cut too. He must be pumping .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 30 Sep 2012, 21:06

He does look fine in these pictures. I often wonder why he keeps his hands in his pockets so much. Either it makes him feel comfortable or there's something interesting in them. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 30 Sep 2012, 21:27

pulled over as stopped by cops?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 01 Oct 2012, 05:34

Dunno, It's Me. It came from tweet where a person living there says he got stopped for speeding but the local tourism board question it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 01 Oct 2012, 07:34

ok, thanks Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Mon 01 Oct 2012, 13:27

It's Me, there has been so much garbage stuff tweeted and facebooked around here (northeast Oklahoma) about George and the rest of the main cast. If you know the area you can be pretty sure they are joking or lying. Some of the towns or areas they talk about the stars have no reason to even be in. They've said stuff like that about Julie too, apparently thinking it's funny.
George was in Bartlesville but the town is not that small and if he had been stopped, I'm pretty sure there would have been pictures.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 01 Oct 2012, 15:03

Small towns..., I don't like them. Anyone will to do anything for excitement, scary.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 01 Oct 2012, 19:02

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 01 Oct 2012, 19:10

Hu?, G and the bracelet lady are two separate things, right? scratch
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon 01 Oct 2012, 22:03

found from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more photos here:

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 01 Oct 2012, 22:17

really nice pics
Lux! Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 01 Oct 2012, 22:20

OMW Love4
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 01 Oct 2012, 22:21

Maggy wrote:Hu?, G and the bracelet lady are two separate things, right? scratch

hope so Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Oct 2012, 02:47

This is from someone named Anne Manning Curry. She is a singer/musician. She says:

So this is interesting: The concert association in Bartlesville, Oklahoma wrote me a letter to tell me that George Clooney came to our concert there……….I knew he was directing a film in Bartlesville, but didn’t even think he wouldn’t have anything better to do than to go to our concert…..but we were honored by his presence (even though we didn’t know he was there). Thanks George! Hope you enjoyed the show! Do you think he wanted me to sing like Miss Piggy?

I found a facebook page for her and she seems legit. The only thing is the concert was Sept. 11. I didn't think he was in Bartlesville that early in Sept.

Facebook page is

If it's a problem to have her fb listed here please remove it. It seems to be more of a publicty page than a private one.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 02 Oct 2012, 03:09

Hi Noodle, that's fine. It does look like it's meant to be for the public.

Hm, so George may have been there on 11th Sept already? Weren't there some sightings of him auditioning a while ago? I discounted those but maybe they were genuine?

Am I the only one wondering if that Argo t-shirt is the only shirt he has with him? Is he going to wear that every day? Do we need to send him an emergency t-shirt kit to tide him over? I'm thinking of getting him 7 t-shirts with the days of the week printed on so that we can tell when photos were taken!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Oct 2012, 03:39

I just don't think he was at the auditions. All the news stations covered them and they didn't mention him or any celebs. And Bartlesville is not that big. I don't see how he could have flown under the radar for several days unless he stayed in his hotel room the whole time.
I know it said somewhere he was renting a house, but there is a girl consistently posting about working in the hotel he's staying at and from the responses to her posts she seems legit.

I hope the argo shirt pics are all from the same day, just showing up slowly. I was wondering the same thing though.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 02 Oct 2012, 04:11

Katiedot wrote: I'm thinking of getting him 7 t-shirts with the days of the week printed on so that we can tell when photos were taken!
Just like the panties I had when I was alot younger??? hahahaha Of course, with my CRS now, I probably should buy a new package of them.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 02 Oct 2012, 04:14

I just saw a commercial for Argo. It's opening Oct, 12. Maybe he's advertising? lol

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 02 Oct 2012, 05:29

I love the dark gray Argo t shirts . Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Aruna Tue 02 Oct 2012, 12:36

The only woman George loves and remains faithful is work.
Glad to see him happy working.
Aruna
Aruna
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Oct 2012, 12:57

Great selection of pictures....thanks for posting them lux. flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3