George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown

+2
melbert
The next mrs clooney
6 posters

Go down

George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown Empty George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:27

Well the sun almost got something right. In my mind George is hands down the sexiest man in a suit and I demand a recount Very Happy

David Beckham is voted sexiest man in a suit ... with George Clooney in second

Suits you, sir ... David Beckham looks dapper and tops sexiest suit wearer poll
By BELLA BATTLE
Published: 14th September 2012

DAVID Beckham has been voted the world’s sexiest man in a suit.
The former England star and father-of-four beat a host of other tailored gents to claim the accolade.
Runner-up was Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney, followed by Bond actor Daniel Craig.
In fourth and fifth place were Take That frontman Gary Barlow and Hugh Grant respectively.
The poll of 2,000 people was conducted by Austin Reed to mark the launch of their Suit Swap campaign with the mental health charity Mind.
Brits are being encouraged to donate old suits to the charity in return for £50 towards a new Austin Reed suit.

Tailored to please ... Daniel Craig is third and George Clooney in second place on the poll
A spokesman said: “Undoubtedly David Beckham is one of the most stylish men to grace the planet.
“His allure is that he can pull off the casual scruffy look but transforms himself in to a dashing gent when he dons a sharp suit.
The survey found that Formula 1 driver Jenson Button made it in sixth place as the best dressed suit wearer closely followed by Princes Harry and William.
Button’s team mate Lewis Hamilton was in ninth place followed by lovelorn Twilight actor Robert Pattinson.

British style ... Hugh Grant claims fifth place and Gary Barlow came in fourth
Other men to carry off a good suit were named as X Factor host Dermot O’Leary, TOWIE heartthrob Mark Wright and Little Britain star David Walliams.
Despite being known for his high waistbands Simon Cowell completed the poll in 20th place as the celebrity who looks best in a suit.
The man who looks worst in a suit was voted as Jeremy Clarkson, followed by Russell Brand.
Find out how to take part in the Suit Swap campaign here.
TOP 20 SEXISET MEN IN SUITS
1. David Beckham
2. George Clooney
3. Daniel Craig
4. Gary Barlow
5. Hugh Grant
6. Jenson Button
7. Prince Harry
8. Prince William
9. Lewis Hamilton
10. Robert Pattinson
11. Rupert Penry Jones
12. Benedict Cumberbatch
13. Dermot O’Leary
14. Jude Law
15. Clive Owen
16. Orlando Bloom
17. Mark Wright
18. David Walliams
19. George Lamb
20. Simon Cowell
Back to top of page

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown Empty Re: George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown

Post by melbert Wed 19 Sep 2012, 01:18

I want a re-count too! George IS #1 sexiest in a suit!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown Empty Re: George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a suit crown

Post by Maggy Wed 19 Sep 2012, 02:49

David Beckham? scratch

George Clooney is just right in all aspects.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 19 Sep 2012, 03:00

I am not sure who all these men are but is GC the only American? If so then he is number one among Americans Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Sep 2012, 04:22

I need glasses, I read this title as saying George beaten by Beckham for sexiest man in a clown suit.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 19 Sep 2012, 09:43

Ha ha ha Lorna....now that WOULD be a photo for the albums !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down