George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by phys major Mon 07 Jan 2013, 23:24

I know I was kidding lorna..
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by LornaDoone Mon 07 Jan 2013, 23:27

phys major wrote:I know I was kidding lorna..

ah thanks for clearing it up. I understand your frustration with it all but it's really a lot of conjecture.

There was a gal on another site some years back who actually knew people who had been to George's house and travelled in his circle and she would post intersting comments but haven't seen her comments in years.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 08 Jan 2013, 00:14

I could never reveal...I would get a spanking!!!! Lol
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 08 Jan 2013, 01:20

Wow! Just took a break from life and caught up. Guess I don't understand those who are convinced G and SK aren't togetiher. I understand liking or disliking her but it seems clear to me at least, they're together. ..whatever that means.

I actually think she lives with him. Don't know if she stays there when he's gone and don't care much but think she's there when he is. He seems to need a GF and needs someone with him when he's not on location working.

As far as that photo if she zoomed her iPhone to get the Tv in the pic her feet would appear bigger.

And, while I'm not a Stacy fan, I don't think every tweet she makes is an attempt by her to prove they're together. If it is, I'm sad for her but if you look at her Twitter b4 George, she tweeted the stuff she's tweeting now. She's a fluff tweeter and since most of her fans r men who expect the bikini shots or partying with famous friends shots she accommodates them.

I guess I don't know the ways of Hollywood so you all could very well be right and the whole relationship is fake. I don't think its a great love affair. I sort of see it as a friends with benefits relationship. Its sex, red carpet buddies and plain old company for down times.

Like I said, I don't know Hollywood like some of you seem to but it just seems like a whole lot of effort to fake a relationship for this long. I have to agree with Annemarie that I think she's going to be around for a while yet.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 08 Jan 2013, 04:16

OofOof wrote:Wow! Just took a break from life and caught up. Guess I don't understand those who are convinced G and SK aren't togetiher. I understand liking or disliking her but it seems clear to me at least, they're together. ..whatever that means.

I actually think she lives with him. Don't know if she stays there when he's gone and don't care much but think she's there when he is. He seems to need a GF and needs someone with him when he's not on location working.

As far as that photo if she zoomed her iPhone to get the Tv in the pic her feet would appear bigger.

And, while I'm not a Stacy fan, I don't think every tweet she makes is an attempt by her to prove they're together. If it is, I'm sad for her but if you look at her Twitter b4 George, she tweeted the stuff she's tweeting now. She's a fluff tweeter and since most of her fans r men who expect the bikini shots or partying with famous friends shots she accommodates them.

I guess I don't know the ways of Hollywood so you all could very well be right and the whole relationship is fake. I don't think its a great love affair. I sort of see it as a friends with benefits relationship. Its sex, red carpet buddies and plain old company for down times.

Like I said, I don't know Hollywood like some of you seem to but it just seems like a whole lot of effort to fake a relationship for this long. I have to agree with Annemarie that I think she's going to be around for a while yet.

Agree with both those statements.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 08 Jan 2013, 05:40

OofOof wrote: And, while I'm not a Stacy fan, I don't think every tweet she makes is an attempt by her to prove they're together. If it is, I'm sad for her but if you look at her Twitter b4 George, she tweeted the stuff she's tweeting now. She's a fluff tweeter
Good point, and "fluff tweeter" is going to be my word(s) of the month. Genius!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 08 Jan 2013, 11:05

LornaDoone wrote:
OofOof wrote:Wow! Just took a break from life and caught up. Guess I don't understand those who are convinced G and SK aren't togetiher. I understand liking or disliking her but it seems clear to me at least, they're together. ..whatever that means.

Agree with both those statements.

Müde und Leider, Leider!

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 08 Jan 2013, 11:12

What did I just wrote, I meant:

they come
different and the same
with each it is different and the same
with each the absence of love is different
with each the absence of love is the same

same in french:
elle viennent
autres et pareilles
avec chacune c´est autre et cést pareil
avec chacune l´absence d´amour est autre
avec chacune l´absence d´amour est pareille

- samuel beckett Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 08 Jan 2013, 11:46

phys major wrote:I could never reveal...I would get a spanking!!!! Lol

Oh but you'd love that.....with your sense of the ridiculous....you know you would Hoorah! lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:12

Katiedot wrote:
OofOof wrote: And, while I'm not a Stacy fan, I don't think every tweet she makes is an attempt by her to prove they're together. If it is, I'm sad for her but if you look at her Twitter b4 George, she tweeted the stuff she's tweeting now. She's a fluff tweeter

Yes it is indeed!

“Fluffy tweets” is a very good term. She could do worse.

Like:

Coffee brings joy to my mornings. + Pic of the coffee cup.
New pillow case, which I consider buying. + pic of the pillow case.
Bread roll. I took a bite in the morning. Here are 6 pics of what´s left of it.
Lovely dinner. I had a whole spoonful of soup. Yammy.
I moved my (his/ our) sofa sideways. What do you think? +pic of the sofa.
We all, me and George, love fruits. The colors are wonderful. + pic of the fruit plate.

You get the idea….

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:01

Best in Category wrote:
Katiedot wrote:

Yes it is indeed!

“Fluffy tweets” is a very good term. She could do worse.

Like:

Coffee brings joy to my mornings. + Pic of the coffee cup.
New pillow case, which I consider buying. + pic of the pillow case.
Bread roll. I took a bite in the morning. Here are 6 pics of what´s left of it.
Lovely dinner. I had a whole spoonful of soup. Yammy.
I moved my (his/ our) sofa sideways. What do you think? +pic of the sofa.
We all, me and George, love fruits. The colors are wonderful. + pic of the fruit plate.

You get the idea….

LOL, please no I"ll take what she tweets now.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:23

Since George is supposed to present at the Globes, we will see them together in all their finery. I hope this time she wears something other than Marchessa.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:21

annemarie wrote:Since George is supposed to present at the Globes, we will see them together in all their finery. I hope this time she wears something other than Marchessa.

To quote the Scarecrow......."OhJoy, Oh Rapture." I really am trying to be nice I promise. Wink
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 09 Jan 2013, 06:19

annemarie wrote:Since George is supposed to present at the Globes, we will see them together in all their finery. I hope this time she wears something other than Marchessa.

Of course she will be in Marchessa. Weinstein is the executive producer of her little supermarket show. She is probably obligated to only wear the wife's designs to formal events from now until the show finishes it run on tv in May (I think I remember seeing that it is suppose to air from March to May if it goes full season). She most likely has a dress deal in place.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 11 Jan 2013, 04:58

Posted this on the Casamigos thread as well but thought since it focused on Stacy it should also go here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 11 Jan 2013, 20:43

For someone trying to build a career Stacy sure is quiet. Cindy commented about the commercial on twitter but no Stacy. She is going to, or has begun filming her new t.v. show and hasn't tweeted a thing. Don't get it.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 12 Jan 2013, 00:55

Do you think Stacy started filming yet, I think it was suppose to be sometime in January?
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 12 Jan 2013, 01:08

She is at a second opening for Andreas in Vegas...where GC was earlier this week.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 12 Jan 2013, 21:46

I know my eyes are not the best but this does not look like Stacy, What do you think

Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 12 Jan 2013, 21:56

Mazy wrote:I know my eyes are not the best but this does not look like Stacy, What do you think

Absolutely this woman isn't Stacy
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 23:27

Definitely NOT Stacy!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 23:29

28-21 Denver ahead of Ravens

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 23:35

Stacy at her current party with an "old friend" from Greece!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 12 Jan 2013, 23:49

He's going to be commentating on AccessHollywood tomorrow on the red carpet according to his twitter page - does vintage and luxury stuff

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 13 Jan 2013, 01:54

Stacy Keibler: Gold Meets Golden Co-Host!

Stacy Keibler stuns while arriving at the Gold Meets Golden event held at The Lounge at the New Equinox Flagship on Saturday (January 12) in West Los Angeles, Calif.

The 33-year-old actress rocked a Prabal Gurung dress with Giuseppe Zanotti heels, a Lanvin bag, and Jamie Wolf earrings with Ariel Gordon rings.

Stacy shared her hosting privileges at the special inauguration event, intended for Hollywood and the Sporting Industry to get to know each other better, with Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sun 13 Jan 2013, 02:19

She looks great in that dress.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 13 Jan 2013, 05:27

Yes she does .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 13 Jan 2013, 06:21

I've just copied your comments about this event to a new thread, here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 15 Jan 2013, 01:10

What difference a year makes for Stacy. Last year she tweeted pics of herself going to the Peoples choice award, this year nothing. Finally, almost 24 hours later, she tweeted she had fun and thanked those who dressed her. No congratulations to Ben, Grant or George, hmmmm.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 15 Jan 2013, 01:20

Video of Stacy and George leaving seperately

Who's the dude??

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 01:31

They weren't leaving separately. The title of the video says Stacy and friend get picked up by George. Either he was already in the car when that video was taken or he went first to get the car and then picked her up.

Don't get the need to suggest they didn't go as a couple. They may be a fake couple or near the end, I don't know and wouldn't even try to guess as to the nature of their relationship. But, its clear they went together. It's clear she sat next to him at the table and it's clear she went with him to the after party.

And, after seeing that photo of them heading for the party, I have to say I can see why he seems to like going with a date. He strikes me as someone who feels the need to be everybody's best friend. That can be exhausting. With a date, he has a little support. Even with Eli who couldn't speak English, he would still have someone to depend on.

Anyway, I mean absolutely no offense to anyone. I just don't get the need to prove that she's not with him when, they are together in at least attending the event as a couple.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 15 Jan 2013, 01:51

OofOof wrote:They weren't leaving separately. The title of the video says Stacy and friend get picked up by George. Either he was already in the car when that video was taken or he went first to get the car and then picked her up.

Don't get the need to suggest they didn't go as a couple. They may be a fake couple or near the end, I don't know and wouldn't even try to guess as to the nature of their relationship. But, its clear they went together. It's clear she sat next to him at the table and it's clear she went with him to the after party.

And, after seeing that photo of them heading for the party, I have to say I can see why he seems to like going with a date. He strikes me as someone who feels the need to be everybody's best friend. That can be exhausting. With a date, he has a little support. Even with Eli who couldn't speak English, he would still have someone to depend on.

Anyway, I mean absolutely no offense to anyone. I just don't get the need to prove that she's not with him when, they are together in at least attending the event as a couple.

Didn't mean to offend you it's just the way it looked... sorry... Embarassed
I'm not posting any more today... I am oopsing all over the place

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Jan 2013, 03:12

They did leave in different cars. Stacy's car had the break-light bar in the back window and George's car did not. Just sayin...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 15 Jan 2013, 03:16

Thanks Melbert.

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 15 Jan 2013, 03:23

Mel where did you see George in that clip? I see Stacy but I can't find George at all?

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Jan 2013, 03:24

There's another video with George getting into a different car, speaking with Bill Murray before he gets into the car. I will find it. Found it:

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 15 Jan 2013, 04:04

Thanks! I was starting to think I couldn't recognize George anymore. That's interesting.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 04:28

One of Henway's finds:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 15 Jan 2013, 04:56

OafOaf, Can't blame him for wanting to go anywhere without a date? I agree, can remember when he took SL to ROME, there was a dinner they attended, George was having some dental problems at the time, and it was written that she watched over him, showed concern if he was over doing the social interaction, because he is the center of attraction and doesn't know how to say no.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 05:01

Found by New Kid:

GOLDEN GLOBES STYLE: MY GORGEOUS CLIENTS

JAN 14, 2013 BY BRAD GORESKI

Hey everyone! I hope you all watched the Golden Globes last night...they were really amazing this year. I'm completley exhausted today but I just had to tell you guys about my clients' red carpet looks from the event. All of my girls were so stunning! Check them out below and vote on your favorite look below...

JESSICA ALBA IN OSCAR DE LA RENTA
As soon as I saw this gown walk down the runway at the OSCAR DE LA RENTA PRE FALL show in December, I know that I had to put it on Jessica. I loved the color and the silhouette. It was the first dress we tried on her and we knew that it was the one. Jessica had just worn a beaded gown by Valentino to an event in December so I wanted to make sure that we were doing something fresh for the Golden Globes—so no beading on this gown.

I LOVE myself some sparkle. My initial thought was a necklace, which could add a bit of shimmer and shine. I immediately thought of Harry Winston because their diamonds are so dramatic and flawless. When I walked into the boutique and saw this necklace, I knew I had to have it for Jessica. The shape and size are absolutely perfect! I nearly fell over when I found out that the necklace cost $5.8 million dollars. I have never dealt with a piece of jewelry that is this expensive, but when we tried the necklace with the dress, we knew we had a winner! Elegant, sexy, modern and of course, GLAMOROUS.

STACY KEIBLER IN ARMANI PRIVE
After my first fitting with Stacy, we had two gowns we really liked, but not loved. We wanted something sleek and modern but also with a little drama. I searched the collections looking for the perfect gown and as I was looking through the FALL 2012 ARMANI PRIVE couture collection, I knew we had found THE gown.

I emailed Armani PR and asked them if the gown was in LA and it was not. My heart sank, but I knew we had a little time (3 days...EEK) for the gown to get here from wherever it was. It was found in Paris at the Armani showroom and was shipped to LA. We anxiously awaited for it to get here. When it arrived at the studio, I was so anxious to see it in person, but couture gowns come in many layers—box, garment bag, plastic, then tissue because they are so delicate and expensive. Once I got through all of those layers, I knew we had it!! We tried it on and we had our gown. It fit Stacy perfectly. We just needed to lengthen the hem.

The gown is made of the lightest, deep black velvet and trimmed with irridescent silver piping, which gives it futuristic detail and some shine! We accessorized the gown with Forevermark drop deco diamond earrings and two diamond rings. I like that this is a modern interpretation of old hollywood glamour.

MORGAN SAYLOR IN NAEEM KHAN
When I got asked to style Morgan Saylor who plays Dana on Homeland, I screamed "YES!" I love her on the show and was SO excited to work with her. She's 18 years old and I wanted her to look young, but since she is so often in jeans and loose t-shirts and boots on the show, I was aiming for a glamorous moment for her on the Golden Globes carpet. When I showed her this gown, her eyes lit up! I can always tell when a client is in love with a gown when she had this look on her face. It was the first gown she tried on and nothing after this gown even came close.

This is a very special piece from NAEEM KHAN'S PRE FALL 2013 collection because it is all hand-beaded in an intricatie pattern. The cost of this gown is about $45,000. We kept the jewelry very minimal since the gown is so complicated. Morgan was a golden goddess last night. It was such a pleasure working with her. She's as sweet as can be!

If you ask me, Stacy was very lucky. Those other two dresses are hideous!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 05:32

Sorry Mel and Vera, my bad. But when you go to the video, the title specifically says "George Clooney picks up Stacy." Maybe he left earlier than Stacy. Again, apologies Vera and I hope you know that I meant what I said in my comment above. I wasn't even talking about you, just the general idea sometimes that Stacy isn't with him when she's obviously in attendance.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 15 Jan 2013, 08:23

Katiedot wrote:Found by New Kid:

Hey everyone! I hope you all watched the Golden Globes last night...they were really amazing this year. I'm completley exhausted today but I just had to tell you guys about my clients' red carpet looks from the event. All of my girls were so stunning! Check them out below and vote on your favorite look below...

After my first fitting with Stacy, we had two gowns we really liked, but not loved. We wanted something sleek and modern but also with a little drama. I searched the collections looking for the perfect gown and as I was looking through the FALL 2012 ARMANI PRIVE couture collection, I knew we had found THE gown.

I emailed Armani PR and asked them if the gown was in LA and it was not. My heart sank, but I knew we had a little time (3 days...EEK) for the gown to get here from wherever it was. It was found in Paris at the Armani showroom and was shipped to LA. We anxiously awaited for it to get here. When it arrived at the studio, I was so anxious to see it in person, but couture gowns come in many layers—box, garment bag, plastic, then tissue because they are so delicate and expensive. Once I got through all of those layers, I knew we had it!! We tried it on and we had our gown. It fit Stacy perfectly. We just needed to lengthen the hem.

The gown is made of the lightest, deep black velvet and trimmed with irridescent silver piping, which gives it futuristic detail and some shine! We accessorized the gown with Forevermark drop deco diamond earrings and two diamond rings. I like that this is a modern interpretation of old hollywood glamour.

So her stylist contacts Armani PR about the dress. Her boyfriend who is tight with the designer didn't act as an intermediary and make a call on her behalf re: the dress??

Also personal preference but I can't stand a column dress where the boobs are squished and look like they are trying to break free out the top of the dress.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Jan 2013, 10:20

I can't imagine George contacting anyone about a dress suitable
for a red carpet event.....for any female in his life !

In fact I can't imagine any man being ALLOWED to contact anyone
about a dress for any public appearance....it's a girls world. Period.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 15 Jan 2013, 10:59

Yeah, I've always got a "don't give a damn" vibe from him when it comes to what his girlfriends wear.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Jan 2013, 14:27

watching wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Found by New Kid:

So her stylist contacts Armani PR about the dress. Her boyfriend who is tight with the designer didn't act as an intermediary and make a call on her behalf re: the dress??

Also personal preference but I can't stand a column dress where the boobs are squished and look like they are trying to break free out the top of the dress.

Either this article is invented or Stacy knew only a few days before being invited! Private Armani for red carpet makes bespoke suits and tailoring is located in Milan, Stacy had to get a dress from Armani boutique in Paris and then stretch the edge? Armani boutique in Paris has only so this was a ready-made dress for a woman who was probably the smallest of his chest!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by FuturoST Tue 15 Jan 2013, 18:44

Ellen Olivier@SocietyNewsLA
@StacyKeibler Much success w/Supermarket Superstars! Loved meeting at @TheArtofElysium bit.ly/V0SNg3 Can't wait 4 show!
FuturoST
FuturoST
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 15 Jan 2013, 18:47

If the dress had been too tight, it would have pressed on her chest and everything would have been pretty flat.
She must have worn something stuffed underneath to make her breasts look bigger and pop out.
Maybe a push up with silicone inside or whatever.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 15 Jan 2013, 19:33

Think you've got it Dior. I just don't get the trend to pour yourself into a dress and then have a half moon view of your boobs sticking out at the top. And, since so many of the women in the entertainment biz have implants, those dresses actually show the outline of their perfectly round implants.

In a couple of the side shots, she looked like she might pop out. And some of the other women on the red carpet looked even more dangerously close to freeing their girls. I would worry about it all night long!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 15 Jan 2013, 20:17

I realise you are talking about gowns here.

But isn´t scientifically impossible to lose much weight without making breasts smaller too and losing firmness? Actually aren´t those unwanted areas the first ones you actually lose weight and fat remains where you originally wanted to get rid of it?

I don´t mean this is familiar to anyone here, just general question?

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 15 Jan 2013, 20:26

Yes, that's why I meant she was stuffed:)
Gosh, you are all women, why do I have to explain your own tricks????

P.S. Implants don't get smaller by losing weight anyway or do they hang down to earth then? Inquiring minds want to know!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next