George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

+73
niloufar
phys major
sparkie
Lurch's Spawn
keralyn
Mazy
Saveria
LyndaGirl
Alter Ego
Νιόβη
fluffy
suebee
janieb
traone
Picachu
annemarie
socimar
johnnya2k12
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Don Quixote
blackmamba
Atalante
fava
OofOof
bamboochacha
MM
Bidbod
globalchick
playfuldeb
Lighterside
bunny
lovelylois
pandabear
Henway
lelacorb
madsky
FuturoST
amaretti
premiere
doris day
Way2Old4Dis
Cinderella
lucy
Natascha
lamby
party animal - not!
theminis
m4rose
Dior
ARMANI
NotAvailable
melbert
Best in Category
tzizz
watching
Elo
laetval
EEOsandy
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
LornaDoone
noodle
Missa
cindigirl
Maggy
Joanna
Lakin460
it's me
silly girl
Katiedot
77 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by party animal - not! Thu 13 Dec 2012, 17:24

Er, see last paragragh...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 10

Post by lelacorb Thu 13 Dec 2012, 21:33

I have understood one thing that Stacy keibler not even care about the gossip magazines (not a photo of his return to LA or NY) despite the company tweeted aerea. Then it seems silly to me only but also to the gossip!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Fri 14 Dec 2012, 06:19

laetval wrote:From the National Enquirer (found from a Portuguese site) : Link

Stacy Keibler plans to get pregnant from George Clooney
The ex-fighter plan to catch the actor by surprise, even though he does not think about being a father

According to the tabloid The National Enquirer, George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler has an agreement: no pressures to marry or have children, and so the courtship would follow later.

Initially the former fighter was in full agreement with this argument, but it seems that now she changed her mind and wants to have a child but with the Hollywood heartthrob, even against their will.

A source says Stacy wants to take Clooney by surprise: "She thinks any man of his age, love to be surprised by the news that will be a father," says the insider.

But at such negative actor, had a baby, Keibler, fears that for some health problems, he can not have family:

"She walked with people close considering that George might have some problem that prevents him from being a father, because he insists he does not want much in this life leaving heirs," suggests the source, claiming that the actor could be sterile.

The fact that , I believe, George had a vasectomy along time ago might also have something to do with it. If Stacy ended up pregnant the surprise would be for her because it wouldn't have been an "immaculate" conception..... No No
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 14 Dec 2012, 07:49

Wow! Gone a day and I missed Stacy getting pregnant! Who knew?! Must be true because it's the "National Enquirer!"
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 14 Dec 2012, 07:59

She must be at a party -

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Dec 2012, 00:12

Still no twits about Connecticut. However, a couple people on FB have called her out for not twitting something.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 16 Dec 2012, 05:48

I am surprised she didn't say anything. There was even a tweet in french asking why she didn't say anything about the tragedy. I am still so upset by it, I had to stop watching the news. One little girl's father spoke --- it was heartbreaking.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 16 Dec 2012, 06:12

It is horrifying sillygirl. I too have turned the TV off. I can't watch it anymore. I just cannot understand why this kind of thing happens. How anyone, even someone who was obviously mentally ill, could kill all those children is just beyond comprehension.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 16 Dec 2012, 13:06

She probably doesn't want to tweet something that more than likely will be taken to be insensitive about a subject so upsetting and tragic to all. From what I've seen posted here Stacy is better at tweeting the lighter comments.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 16 Dec 2012, 14:50

I don't understand why she, or anyone else, would have to tweet about this. Everyone agrees it's beyond horrible, and I don't think it makes you a more sensitive person to comment on every terrible thing that happens. And, yes, it's very easy to accidentally say something that doesn't come across well (like I do all the time!) Not everyone is articulate.

Go Bears!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 16 Dec 2012, 15:06

Its not about Stacy and any backlash she may take for tweeting the wrong thing its about showing support and respect for those that have been affected by the tragedy. If she can tweet about senseless things like her facials and her cleanses then she could surely take the time to show her respect. If she can articulate things properly then she does have a PR team that can send out the tweet for her, just like when she is plugging a product. To tweet about your amazing life and $300 facials but not to tweet about a tragic event shows a lot about the depth of her character.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 16 Dec 2012, 15:35

The next mrs clooney wrote:Its not about Stacy and any backlash she may take for tweeting the wrong thing its about showing support and respect for those that have been affected by the tragedy. If she can tweet about senseless things like her facials and her cleanses then she could surely take the time to show her respect. If she can articulate things properly then she does have a PR team that can send out the tweet for her, just like when she is plugging a product. To tweet about your amazing life and $300 facials but not to tweet about a tragic event shows a lot about the depth of her character.

Really ? confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 16 Dec 2012, 15:48

Don't get me wrong. She may be the most wonderful person in the world, bu to me she comes across as vapid and shallow. I'm just saying that even if she would tweet about the tragedy, it doesn't mean anything and wouldn't change my opinion of her.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 16 Dec 2012, 16:04

Joanna wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Its not about Stacy and any backlash she may take for tweeting the wrong thing its about showing support and respect for those that have been affected by the tragedy. If she can tweet about senseless things like her facials and her cleanses then she could surely take the time to show her respect. If she can articulate things properly then she does have a PR team that can send out the tweet for her, just like when she is plugging a product. To tweet about your amazing life and $300 facials but not to tweet about a tragic event shows a lot about the depth of her character.

Really ? confused

Yes REALLY Joanna. Not sure why this is confusing to you but if you dont agree then debate the point rather than just keep responding with the stupid "really" comments that you are doing to all my posts.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 16 Dec 2012, 16:24

Have to agree with Premiere. I too sadly see very little depth to her as a person but I don't think because she hasn't tweeted about the shooting, she doesn't care or hasn't been affected by it.

Frankly, as much as I use social media to keep in touch with my friends and for my business, I find it to be just as lacking as Stacy in depth. It's a cold medium of communication, especially Twitter. And, it almost seems unseemly to even talk about the shooting on a site that restricts you to 140 characters.

And, were she to tweet about it, I'm sure there will be just as mny people complaining that she is using the shooting to get more attention. She's damned if she does or doesn't.

Having said all this, I won't be surprised to see a tweet sometime soon, probably based on tweets by other famous people.and, I don't know about you, but it won't make me feel better.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 16 Dec 2012, 18:31

Another good use of public media like FB or Twitter would be to advocate for stricter gun laws. Since this issue is being discussed here I thought I would post this. I couldn't find a separate thread for the tragedy and this actually does concern the subject being discussed.

Dianne Feinstein To Introduce Assault Weapons Ban On First Day Of Congress

Link

WASHINGTON -- In the wake of Friday's mass killing at an elementary school in Connecticut, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Sunday that she plans to introduce an assault weapons ban bill on the first day of the new Congress.

"I'm going to introduce in the Senate, and the same bill will be introduced in the House -- a bill to ban assault weapons," Feinstein said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

The shocking murder of 26 children and adults in Newtown, Conn., on Friday has sparked a national discussion on gun control, with mostly Democratic legislators saying laws need to be tightened.
President Bill Clinton signed an assault weapons ban into law in 1994, but the measure expired a decade later. Democrats have tried several times since then to renew the ban, without success.
Feinstein called for the ban to be renewed after the mass shooting in an Aurora, Colo., movie theater that killed 12 people and injured 58 others.

"Who needs these military-style assault weapons? Who needs an ammunition feeding device capable of holding 100 rounds?" Feinstein wrote on her campaign website. "These weapons are not for hunting deer -- they’re for hunting people."

On Sunday Feinstein laid out details of the bill.
"It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession, not retroactively, but prospectively," and ban the sale of clips of more than ten bullets, Feinstein said. "The purpose of this bill is to get... weapons of war off the streets."

Feinstein would not comment on whether President Obama had failed to lead on gun control. "He is going to have a bill to lead on," she said.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

Link
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Dec 2012, 19:20

No "goooooooooooooooo Ravens" again, and they're losing.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 16 Dec 2012, 19:49

Well, it wouldn't be a great move to 'Go Ravens' now, would it? Just a tad inappropriate given the situation............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 16 Dec 2012, 19:52

TNMC...I was being diplomatic....if I wrote how I truly felt about
your comments, I would be banned.... OK ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 16 Dec 2012, 20:28

Stacy's being criticized for not making a statement about the massacre at the Sandy Hook school. There have been numerous clelebrity tweets about this tragedy but nothing from Stacy or George. Being a humanatarian and advocate for Sudan and children's diseases I would hope there might be some words of comfort (or at least acknowledgement) from him because the whole nation is in mourning. I know he's not into social media but I would like to see something. Maybe I'm expecting too much from him with his busy life.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Dec 2012, 20:40

I'm not defending George, but I don't recall him ever publically acknowledging any of these tragic events. Doesn't make it right or wrong. As far as Stacy not twitting about it, doesn't surprise me. We've known for months that she is only about herself. Again, doesn't make it right or wrong. I'm aware that some celebrities have sent out tweets, but there are alot more that I don't have any knowledge of them sending them. Doesn't mean they don't care. This is just my opinion and I'm not picking on anyone for their opinions.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sun 16 Dec 2012, 20:46

I don't have facts but I he did behind scenes in the 12/12/12 concert. I think he is kind of running I the radar for what ever reason right now.

Last edited by suebee on Mon 17 Dec 2012, 00:07; edited 1 time in total

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 16 Dec 2012, 20:51

You're right mel - I can't help getting emotional about what happened. Every time I read or see on TV my throat closes up with tears. And you can't get away from it, it's on every television network.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 16 Dec 2012, 20:57

cindigirl wrote:Stacy's being criticized for not making a statement about the massacre at the Sandy Hook school. There have been numerous clelebrity tweets about this tragedy but nothing from Stacy or George. Being a humanatarian and advocate for Sudan and children's diseases I would hope there might be some words of comfort (or at least acknowledgement) from him because the whole nation is in mourning. I know he's not into social media but I would like to see something. Maybe I'm expecting too much from him with his busy life.

George never speaks of the tragedies, George acts: Not words but deeds! George opened the wallet, George organizes shows benefits, George is a man of action.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sun 16 Dec 2012, 21:41

I have a new phone and even when I make corrections the phone puts what Krantz to...
Sorry

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Sun 16 Dec 2012, 21:43

See what I mean, what the heck
Is ktantz

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 16 Dec 2012, 21:55

I'm an elementary school teacher, and I don't have a clue about what to say to these kids tomorrow. We've practiced our "lockdown drills" but they're smart enough to ask me why they don't always work.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 16 Dec 2012, 22:23

I heard the President speak that was enough for me. To me George does not have to speak why does every celebrity have to put his feelings out for the public.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 16 Dec 2012, 22:56

premiere wrote:I'm an elementary school teacher, and I don't have a clue about what to say to these kids tomorrow. We've practiced our "lockdown drills" but they're smart enough to ask me why they don't always work.

I hope it's not too difficult a day for you premiere. I'm sure you'll find the right attitude to take and the right words to say.
Just be yourself and be honest, that's all you can do. flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 16 Dec 2012, 23:09

My heart goes out to you Premiere. Teachers do amazing things and your job just seems to get harder and harder. And people seem to complain more and more without giving any good suggestions for improving things. My mom was a kindergarten teacher and I know teachers are some of the hardest working people on this planet.

I just can't imagine how you feel and what you will say to your kids. I know we have to tell them things will be okay and that they're safe but when it comes right down to it, they really aren't safe. No one is in a country that allows anybody to buy the same gun that our military is using in Afghanistan!

Good luck Premiere. We'll be thinking of you!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 16 Dec 2012, 23:38

It is all over the news here in Australia too, I have completely shielded my 2 children from TV and newspapers as this kind of situation is just too horrific and impossible for little minds to understand.

Good luck at school Premiere, no doubt you will be gentle with them and give the right amount of reassurance. x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 16 Dec 2012, 23:42

Premiere, my Niece is also an elementary teacher and she doesn't expect many kids tomorrow at school. I wouldn't be surprised if parents keep them home another day. I feel for you because it can't be easy and I worry about my Niece all the time and now you as well. My Sister is the Director of student services for her school district and is the first to go into a school with her crisis team during situations like the Sandy Hook tragedy. I worry about her too. So in my humble opinion in all reality, who gives a flip whether George and Stacy say anything about the horribleness because honestly the only people that matter right now is our individual families. I wish you ALL love, laughter and a SAFE holiday season and remember to tell your family every day you love them because you never know. Love2
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 16 Dec 2012, 23:58

Here here M4rose!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 17 Dec 2012, 00:12

Exactly M4Rose, that is real and what truly matters most
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 17 Dec 2012, 01:00

Well, here she is:

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 17 Dec 2012, 01:17

Oh, well, that explains why she hasn't had the time to send thoughts, prayers, or condolences to the families of six teachers and twenty first graders who were slaughtered. She was getting ready for a concert! I hope all of you who have been criticizing her for not tweeting feel appropriately sorry now that you understand the stress she's been under the last few days, picking out a free dress and getting her hair did.

Plenty of people have spoken eloquently on Twitter about the tragedy, including Nick Kristof. I suppose doing so requires the ability to think about something besides yourself for thirty consecutive seconds.

I just don't understand it. The sex can't be that good, can it, George? scratch
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 17 Dec 2012, 02:19

I don't know about Stacy, but what I see about George, is that emotional situations he feels strongly but chooses to do actions rather than words. It may never be known but I'd say he has done something beneficial for them. Don't forget the heavy costs of burying your loved ones these days... Really has climbed a lot in the past few years.

Its difficult to put into words how such a thing makes you feel. It could happen at any time, no matter where you are. No one is truly safe as long as ordinary citizens can purchase assault rifles without certification. Evil or Very Mad
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 17 Dec 2012, 04:05

Not impressed with this look. She looked better in Miami.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 17 Dec 2012, 04:45

Good God this look is atrocious! As I said in the VH1 thread, she looks like a cocktail waitress at Hooters or a member of the Real Housewife's set. Her makup is too heavy and ages her and that outfit reminds me of the worst of 80's fashion. It's almost like she's gone back to her fashion sense before George...forgive me for saying this but to me it's just plain slutty and not even good slutty, if you know what I mean!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 17 Dec 2012, 07:01

Missa wrote:Oh, well, that explains why she hasn't had the time to send thoughts, prayers, or condolences to the families of six teachers and twenty first graders who were slaughtered. She was getting ready for a concert! I hope all of you who have been criticizing her for not tweeting feel appropriately sorry now that you understand the stress she's been under the last few days, picking out a free dress and getting her hair did.

Plenty of people have spoken eloquently on Twitter about the tragedy, including Nick Kristof. I suppose doing so requires the ability to think about something besides yourself for thirty consecutive seconds.

I just don't understand it. The sex can't be that good, can it, George? scratch

What sex? Laughing This couple is more joke than Berlusconi with his new fiancee.... Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 17 Dec 2012, 09:36

Oh IDK...sex is sex for these kind of ppl and their life styles... it has nothing to do with a person's lack of taste. She is what she is, you know.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 17 Dec 2012, 09:42

Snark alert!

The reason she hasn't tweeted is because she can't spell Connecticut.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 17 Dec 2012, 12:51

Look at this picture it seems that the cheeks go up and down the tits! W her bad taste

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 17 Dec 2012, 13:59

Thanks Lela! Ladies, can we deduce from these pics that now flaunting yor bits for all their worth means it's now the end of the road? Would George really want his "mrs" doing this? And given that she's been virtually a paragon of virtue these past 18months, is it hell for leather time? Do or die?? Why else would there be a sudden change? Anyone else feeling itchy?!!! Vomit 1
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 17 Dec 2012, 14:09

Once again I'm thinking she may let her hair color grow out to her natural color. I've thought that before and been wrong, but it won't be the first time, I'm wrong often.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 17 Dec 2012, 18:24

is she in Cabo already?

Morning meditation at the beach

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 17 Dec 2012, 18:31

More like Malibu? Weather improved?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 17 Dec 2012, 20:08

If she was trying to look like a diva she failed the hair is horrible. It does not matter who sends condolences it won't change or help the families who are grieving.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 17 Dec 2012, 21:01

This must have been goth diva show...

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 17 Dec 2012, 21:36

This hairstyle makes her head look like a funny balloon.
Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next