George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off Empty George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off

Post by Katiedot Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:52

So that's why Chris O'Donnell's career has stalled: it's all George's fault!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney - George Clooney's Batman Flop Cost Chris O'donnell A Robin Spin-Off

13 September 2012

Actor Chris O'Donnell's brush with George Clooney's Batman cost him a lucrative movie franchise deal as the Caped Crusader's sidekick Robin.

As movie insiders discuss the merits of The Dark Knight Rises' Robin, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, landing his own spin-off, O'Donnell has revealed he was briefly in talks to lead a series of films as the character after Batman & Robin.

The actor played Dick Grayson's alter-ego opposite Clooney and Val Kilmer's Batman/Bruce Wayne in the film and its 1995 predecessor Batman Forever, but the 1997 movie was such a flop producers opted to scrap the idea of a Robin project.

O'Donnell tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood Live, "They were gonna do one back in the day and then the second one (film) we did was such a bomb they were like, 'Scrap that!' That was the end of that."

But the actor kept his Robin uniform just in case.

He adds, "I still have it in my basement... I don't break it out... It's bolted in there."

Anyone else wonder what uniforms George keeps in his basement 'just in case'? Wink
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off Empty Re: George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off

Post by it's me Fri 14 Sep 2012, 13:12

leprechaun?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off Empty Re: George Clooney's batman cost Chris O'Donnell a Robin spin-off

Post by LornaDoone Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:29

Is this the same Chris O'Donnell that I heard is a self centered ass and difficult to work with? Or am I getting him confused with some other Hollywood "don't you know who I am Jeremy Piven-like" actor?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down